March 28, 2024, 03:10:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288318 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 15, 2009, 01:30:42 AM »

Mamacrazy said: 

the mal pic second from the top looks like the outfit that the chick casey had bent over at the party..   same 'mau-wee'?
-----------------
Yes, it does look like the same outfit, doesn't it?  (The referee uniform.)  The one in the Mallory pic was for Halloween. 

But the girl in the naughty Casey pics is not Mallory.  Just want to be clear on that.  Not sure who it was with Casey in those pics, but I'll bet someone (including LE) knows.
i didn't know and after reading my post i realized it came off mean....that was not my intention and i'm sorry......mostly to miss Mae she is my friend and i was not trying to be hateful.....the same outfit struck me as odd
Mamacrazy --- ??? I didn't think you sounded mean at all!  No problem!  It's all good.   

an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: July 15, 2009, 01:31:44 AM »

Your friend Desi is signing off for the night, too.  Hugs and Goodnight to all.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: July 15, 2009, 06:14:34 AM »

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

good morning monkerys  All the pictures of Caylee show me she is a child that her grandparents spared no expense to give her the toys that a child her age would love.( and money was tight in that  house ) They took  most of the resonsiblilty for raising her.  Here is the thing why didnt they just let KC do her own thing at night.  Why did they force her to take Caylee They were doing most of the work anyway-so you keep her at night and put her to bed  (What was the big deal)  They had to know they had a screwball for  a daughter-if that were me I would do anything not to let KC take her.  Just dont get that part  of this sad story.  How easy is it to put a child to bed-that they would not  do.  Everything else they provided.  Dont get it
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 15, 2009, 07:17:58 AM »

Caylee Anthony Remembered One Year Later
Cindy Anthony Called 911 One Year Ago

POSTED: 6:24 am EDT July 15, 2009
UPDATED: 6:58 am EDT July 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was one year ago on July 15, 2008, when a frantic grandmother called 911 to report her 2-year-old granddaughter missing.

Thirty-one days after last seeing her granddaughter, Cindy Anthony called 911 dispatchers to report Caylee Anthony missing. In the call, Anthony made the infamous quote, "It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car."

The little girl's mother, Casey Anthony, told investigators a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez took her daughter. It is a story she stands by to this day.

A massive search unfolded from there, and thousands of volunteers scoured land across Central Florida looking for the little girl. Famous bounty hunter Leonard Padilla also made several trips to the state to organize searches for Caylee.

Deputies arrested Casey Anthony, and she was let go twice before a grand jury handed up an indictment on first-degree murder charges. Casey Anthony has been jailed ever since, and on Dec. 11, 2008, Caylee's remains were found by Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk in some woods near the Anthony home in east Orange County.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20058772/detail.html

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 15, 2009, 07:21:39 AM »

Casey Anthony saga fascinates public a year later

By MIKE SCHNEIDER

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The story of Casey Anthony and her little girl has become a soap opera of sorts over the last year, with plot twists and turns, and a colorful cast of supporting characters.

There are the grandparents, George and Cindy. The phantom baby sitter. The bounty hunter. The meter reader.

At the center of it all is the petite 23-year-old mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. It's been one year since the toddler was reported missing, and while her body was found six months ago, authorities still don't know exactly how she died.

That's one of the many unknowns that has kept the public's interest over the last year. Viewers tune in to the cable television news show hosted by Nancy Grace, who dubbed Casey the "Tot Mom," to find out about every development. People chat on parenting Web sites about her chances of a fair trial and debate over her innocence or guilt has filled talk radio.

"It certainly has the makings of a made-for-TV movie or a soap opera," said Bob Longo, news director of WESH, which like other Orlando television news stations has relentlessly covered the case. "I think people have opinions on the characters in the saga. They identify with them or against them."

The story started as a mystery, centered on finding out what happened to Caylee. But soon, Casey Anthony became the chief suspect and the image of a sympathetic mother morphed into that of a party-loving club-hopper. The stories she told detectives and her parents about where she worked and where she had dropped off Caylee with a baby sitter were lies, police said.

It turned out Caylee had been missing more than a month before Casey Anthony told her family. After her arrest, she told police she had been conducting her own investigation into her daughter's whereabouts.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8086058

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: July 15, 2009, 07:23:15 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: July 15, 2009, 07:25:08 AM »

Desi,thanks for the articles.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: July 15, 2009, 07:30:41 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20058811/detail.html

Caylee Reported Missing 1 Year Ago
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charges

POSTED: Wednesday, July 15, 2009
phantom baby sitter. The bounty hunter. The meter reader.

At the center of it all is the petite 23-year-old mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. It's been one year since the toddler was reported missing, and while her body was found six months ago, authorities still don't know exactly how she died.

That's one of the many unknowns that has kept the public's interest over the last year. Viewers tune in to the cable television news show hosted by Nancy Grace, who dubbed Casey the "Tot Mom," to find out about every development. People chat on parenting Web sites about her chances of a fair trial and debate over her innocence or guilt has filled talk radio.

The story started as a mystery, centered on finding out what happened to Caylee. But soon, Casey Anthony became the chief suspect and the image of a sympathetic mother morphed into that of a party-loving club-hopper. The stories she told detectives and her parents about where she worked and where she had dropped off Caylee with a baby sitter were lies, police said.

It turned out Caylee had been missing more than a month before Casey Anthony told her family. After her arrest, she told police she had been conducting her own investigation into her daughter's whereabouts.

George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents, were used to seeing the little girl almost every day. But beginning about mid-June 2008, Casey and Caylee just weren't around.

When the grandparents inquired, Casey said she was traveling with Caylee around Central Florida. Cindy began to worry, though, and called her daughter frequently, demanding to know Caylee's whereabouts. There were always excuses: Caylee was with the baby sitter or at the beach with friends.

In mid-July, George and Cindy picked up their daughter's car from a towing lot and noticed a stench from the trunk. Cindy Anthony confronted her daughter, who initially said Caylee was with the phantom baby sitter. Then, Casey finally admitted the little girl had been missing for a month.

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Casey Anthony was arrested the next day on charges of child neglect and providing false information to authorities. She continued to tell law enforcement that Caylee had been left with a baby sitter, whom she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez.

That's when the story switched from a private drama of domestic tensions between parents and a daughter to a very public tale. Reporters camped outside the Anthony home for weeks and protesters with "Baby Killer" signs picketed their street.

Casey Anthony maintained her innocence throughout.

"I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," she tearfully told her parents during a jailhouse visit last summer. "My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me."
Leonard Padilla, a cowboy-hat-wearing, California-based bounty hunter became part of the narrative by posting her bond last year. He thought having her out of jail would aid in finding Caylee, but he turned on her when she proved uncooperative. He made frequent appearances on television talk shows in the following months, offering unflattering commentary.

Meanwhile, hundreds of volunteers scoured woods in south Orlando in search of clues to Caylee's disappearance.

In mid-October, a grand jury indicted Anthony on first-degree murder charges, even though Caylee's body hadn't been found. She has been in jail ever since.

Prosecutors didn't have a body until meter reader Roy Kronk became involved. In August, Kronk thought he had seen a bag in the woods near a road where he had stopped to take a break. He called authorities three times over the next three days, but when they finally came, they found nothing.

It wasn't until December, when Kronk returned to the woods, that he discovered a bag with Caylee's remains inside. Detectives said residue of a heart-shaped sticker was found on duct tape over the mouth of her skull.

Along the way, there have been other bizarre subplots. A despondent George Anthony attempted suicide in a Daytona Beach motel room in January and then was committed to a hospital for several days.

A spokesman for the Anthony family was dismissed after the family accused him of taking payments for booking their television appearances. Another spokesman who never showed his face to reporters turned out to be a fictitious creation of the public relations firm used by Casey Anthony's attorney.

As much as Casey Anthony's story has transfixed viewers, Lezlie Laws, a professor of nonfiction writing at Rollins College in suburban Orlando, worries that the discourse about the case hasn't been constructive.
"What is it about us as a society that would cultivate a human being that would be capable of doing that? What are we doing wrong? Where do we need to put our time, attention, money and social services?" she said.

"I don't see that being raised," Laws said. "Instead, it's just a sensational, spilled guts on the concrete, kind of 'Look at this, isn't this gross?' story."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: July 15, 2009, 07:33:30 AM »

For Caylee.   an angelic monkey
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: July 15, 2009, 07:38:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 15, 2009, 07:52:09 AM »

Your right Tupelo.  I guess that is why M. Bart picked that date for her gig?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/voices-for-justice-blog-t_b_229082.html

Are we gonna call in or do we have a volunteer to at least listen?   Grrrrrr

I'm going to listen. And I hope that someone from the state will be listening too. I just know this is for damage control, otherwise it would not be happening. Just be prepared for some rants.  Monkey Devil!

Yes, something smells about this.  If you will be there listening, I will try to.  But we might have to go to that no banning thread if it is what I am thinking.  Why else would M. Bart be handling the removal of the myspace page, if she is not still associated.

Since when is M. Bart an expert on autopsies? Did I miss something......

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 15, 2009, 07:59:16 AM »

July 15, 2009

One year ago, "Day One" took on the meaning of "Day 31."

One year ago, Caylee Marie Anthony had already been dead for a month.  And no one had reported her missing.

One year ago, it had been a month since Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, had left the home of her parents.  No one ever saw Caylee alive again.

One year ago, Shirley Plesea was worried sick about her daughter, Cindy Anthony, who was Casey's mother and Caylee's grandmother.  It had been a month since Cindy had seen Casey or Caylee.

One year ago, Casey Anthony was telling everyone that her daughter Caylee was having a great time at the beach, at Universal, at Sea World, at Disney, with the nanny.

One year ago Casey's father George Anthony picked up a certified letter at the Post Office.

One year ago, he read in that letter that his daughter's Pontiac had been towed to a wrecker yard two weeks before.

One year ago, Cindy Anthony had to leave work to come and help George reclaim the car.

One year ago, the Pontiac's trunk was opened for the first time after having been abandoned on June 30 and flies flew out.

One year ago, George drove home a car that reeked of the decomposition of his granddaughter's body.

One year ago, Cindy threw into the washer some pants of her daughter's that had been in the smelly car.

One year ago, Cindy returned to her job and texted her daughter:  "Call me ASAP.  Major prob."

One year ago, Casey Anthony was driving her friend Amy Huizenga's car for the last day.

One year ago, Casey drove to a Bank of America, walked into the lobby, and cashed a $250 forged check she had stolen from Amy's checkbook.

One year ago, Casey attempted to pay a huge cell phone bill using Amy's account, but the attempt failed; she had already cleaned out the account.

One year ago, Casey Anthony stopped in at her favorite Tattoo shop to make an appointment she would never get to keep.

One year ago Amy and her friends returned from their vacation to Puerto Rico, and were met at the airport by Casey.

One year ago, Cindy dialed Amy Huizenga's number, looking for Casey.  Amy led her to Casey, who was at the apartment of her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.

One year ago, Cindy lied to Amy, telling her that she and her husband had made a tentative report to the police regarding the abandoned car with the terrible death stench.

One year ago, Casey was trying to find a new car to drive.  But before she could do so, her mother located her and dragged her home.

One year ago, George instructed his son, Lee, to go to the family home due to the trouble that was brewing.

One year ago, Casey told her brother that maybe she was a "spiteful bitch" and maybe her mom was right about her being "an unfit mother."  She admitted to him that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

One year ago, Cindy overheard this admission and rushed into the room, crying out to her daughter Casey, "What have you done?"

One year ago, Cindy called 911 in tears, stating that her granddaughter had been kidnapped by a babysitter, and that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

One year ago, Amy checked her bank balance, only to learn that a girl she thought of as her best friend had utterly cleaned her out -- and that her friend's child had been missing for a month.

One year ago, it was three months before Caylee's mother Casey would be indicted and arrested for Caylee's murder.

One year ago, it was five months before Caylee's remains would be discovered in the woods down the street from her house by a meter reader.

One year ago, Yuri Melich and John Allen of the Orange County Sheriff's Office had never even heard of Caylee Marie Anthony.  Neither had the rest of Orlando or the rest of the world.

No one knows how long it will be until Caylee's killer will be convicted. But we will wait.

Justice for Caylee.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 15, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »

Desi,thanks for the articles.   an angelic monkey
You always do such a good job, Trimm.  Your dedication and dependability are so heart-warming.

(I needed something to do; didn't go to sleep -- found out about Neveah.  There are just no words.  Bless her and may justice prevail for her, too.)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 15, 2009, 08:56:27 AM »

Showertime for me, see you later Monks. 
Someone be sure and report on the MBart autopsy report thingy today....

Desi

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: July 15, 2009, 08:58:58 AM »

Desi said.... July 15, 2009

Great post Desi. 

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: July 15, 2009, 09:02:15 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys! Hope everyone has a fabulous day today, (except the Anthonys, and every person connected with Casey's defense! Monkey Devil!)
I wanted to thank all of you for keeping up with posting articles and pictures that keep me so connected to Caylee and remembering this is a Cause, not a Case. I am a proud monkey each and every day.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 15, 2009, 09:03:51 AM »

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

good morning monkerys  All the pictures of Caylee show me she is a child that her grandparents spared no expense to give her the toys that a child her age would love.( and money was tight in that  house ) They took  most of the resonsiblilty for raising her.  Here is the thing why didnt they just let KC do her own thing at night.  Why did they force her to take Caylee They were doing most of the work anyway-so you keep her at night and put her to bed  (What was the big deal)  They had to know they had a screwball for  a daughter-if that were me I would do anything not to let KC take her.  Just dont get that part  of this sad story.  How easy is it to put a child to bed-that they would not  do.  Everything else they provided.  Dont get it
Great observation, Cherjers.  I agree.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 15, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »

Desi said.... July 15, 2009

Great post Desi. 
I have to second that emotion, (or do I mean emoticon?)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #878 on: July 15, 2009, 09:38:18 AM »

Thanks for all the articles, okay I'm confused Brian Luft? 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 15, 2009, 09:43:10 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20058811/detail.html

Caylee Reported Missing 1 Year Ago
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charges

POSTED: Wednesday, July 15, 2009
phantom baby sitter. The bounty hunter. The meter reader.

George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents, were used to seeing the little girl almost every day. But beginning about mid-June 2008, Casey and Caylee just weren't around.

When the grandparents inquired, Casey said she was traveling with Caylee around Central Florida. Cindy began to worry, though, and called her daughter frequently, demanding to know Caylee's whereabouts. There were always excuses: Caylee was with the baby sitter or at the beach with friends.

In mid-July, George and Cindy picked up their daughter's car from a towing lot and noticed a stench from the trunk. Cindy Anthony confronted her daughter, who initially said Caylee was with the phantom baby sitter. Then, Casey finally admitted the little girl had been missing for a month.

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Casey Anthony was arrested the next day on charges of child neglect and providing false information to authorities. She continued to tell law enforcement that Caylee had been left with a baby sitter, whom she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez.

That's when the story switched from a private drama of domestic tensions between parents and a daughter to a very public tale. Reporters camped outside the Anthony home for weeks and protesters with "Baby Killer" signs picketed their street.

Casey Anthony maintained her innocence throughout.

"I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," she tearfully told her parents during a jailhouse visit last summer. "My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me."
Leonard Padilla, a cowboy-hat-wearing, California-based bounty hunter became part of the narrative by posting her bond last year. He thought having her out of jail would aid in finding Caylee, but he turned on her when she proved uncooperative. He made frequent appearances on television talk shows in the following months, offering unflattering commentary.

Meanwhile, hundreds of volunteers scoured woods in south Orlando in search of clues to Caylee's disappearance.

In mid-October, a grand jury indicted Anthony on first-degree murder charges, even though Caylee's body hadn't been found. She has been in jail ever since.

Prosecutors didn't have a body until meter reader Roy Kronk became involved. In August, Kronk thought he had seen a bag in the woods near a road where he had stopped to take a break. He called authorities three times over the next three days, but when they finally came, they found nothing.

It wasn't until December, when Kronk returned to the woods, that he discovered a bag with Caylee's remains inside. Detectives said residue of a heart-shaped sticker was found on duct tape over the mouth of her skull.

Along the way, there have been other bizarre subplots. A despondent George Anthony attempted suicide in a Daytona Beach motel room in January and then was committed to a hospital for several days.

A spokesman for the Anthony family was dismissed after the family accused him of taking payments for booking their television appearances. Another spokesman who never showed his face to reporters turned out to be a fictitious creation of the public relations firm used by Casey Anthony's attorney.

As much as Casey Anthony's story has transfixed viewers, Lezlie Laws, a professor of nonfiction writing at Rollins College in suburban Orlando, worries that the discourse about the case hasn't been constructive.
"What is it about us as a society that would cultivate a human being that would be capable of doing that? What are we doing wrong? Where do we need to put our time, attention, money and social services?" she said.

"I don't see that being raised," Laws said. "Instead, it's just a sensational, spilled guts on the concrete, kind of 'Look at this, isn't this gross?' story."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

I dont agree we as  a society cultivated KC ---George and Cindy did that. I think society can be and do what ever it wants.  YOu raise your children in the society of your own home with your own standards.  Yes we can help the poor - but as a society we can not stop these evil people for hurting children-we can only punish them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.