April 23, 2024, 11:25:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289210 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: July 15, 2009, 09:52:20 AM »

I found the better picture of the green pick-up truck in Lee's driveway

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 15, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys! Hope everyone has a fabulous day today, (except the Anthonys, and every person connected with Casey's defense! Monkey Devil!)
I wanted to thank all of you for keeping up with posting articles and pictures that keep me so connected to Caylee and remembering this is a Cause, not a Case. I am a proud monkey each and every day.

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: July 15, 2009, 10:00:19 AM »

We are still here for you Caylee.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 15, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

Cherjers. said..
I dont agree we as  a society cultivated KC ---George and Cindy did that. I think society can be and do what ever it wants.  YOu raise your children in the society of your own home with your own standards.  Yes we can help the poor - but as a society we can not stop these evil people for hurting children-we can only punish them.

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 15, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Thank you for the updates.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiQK700P8nM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LiQK700P8nM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 15, 2009, 10:05:53 AM »

Casey Anthony Case, One Year Later
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:59:27 AM
<snipped>
July 15, 2008 was also the day that Casey Anthony told investigators that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez took her daughter.

It's a claim she is still making today.

From there a massive search for the toddler began that ultimately ended last December when an Orange County meter reader found Caylee's remains not far from the Anthony's home.

Casey is now charged with Caylee's murder and the prosecution is seeking the death penalty.

Her trial was supposed to begin in October, but that has been delayed until next year.

She's has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/7/15/casey_anthony_case_one_year_later.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 15, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »

Casey Anthony Saga Fascinates Public Year Later
Posted: 7:49 am EDT July 15, 2009
<snipped>
The story of Casey Anthony and her little girl has become a soap opera of sorts over the last year, with plot twists and turns, and a colorful cast of supporting characters.

At the center of it all is the petite 23-year-old mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. It's been one year since the toddler was reported missing, and while her body was found six months ago, authorities still don't know exactly how she died.

As much as Casey Anthony's story has transfixed viewers, Lezlie Laws, a professor of nonfiction writing at Rollins College in suburban Orlando, worries that the discourse about the case hasn't been constructive.

"What is it about us as a society that would cultivate a human being that would be capable of doing that? What are we doing wrong? Where do we need to put our time, attention, money and social services?" she said.

"I don't see that being raised," Laws said. "Instead, it's just a sensational, spilled guts on the concrete, kind of 'Look at this, isn't this gross?' story."

http://www.wftv.com/news/20059185/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 15, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »

Casey Anthony Case, One Year Later
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:59:27 AM
<snipped>
July 15, 2008 was also the day that Casey Anthony told investigators that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez took her daughter.

It's a claim she is still making today.

From there a massive search for the toddler began that ultimately ended last December when an Orange County meter reader found Caylee's remains not far from the Anthony's home.

Casey is now charged with Caylee's murder and the prosecution is seeking the death penalty.

Her trial was supposed to begin in October, but that has been delayed until next year.

She's has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/7/15/casey_anthony_case_one_year_later.html

Morning Trimm.  Hope you're day is going well & TY for the updates.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 15, 2009, 10:10:01 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/775/story/1142286.html
Death of Fla. girl Caylee Anthony still captivates
By MIKE SCHNEIDER
Associated Press Writer

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The story of a Florida mom accused of killing her 2-year-old girl has become a soap opera of sorts over the last year, with plot twists and turns.

There are the grandparents, George and Cindy. The phantom baby sitter. The bounty hunter. The meter reader.

At the center of it all is the toddler Caylee Anthony and her mother, Casey, the petite 23-year-old charged in her daughter's death. It's been one year since the toddler was reported missing, and while her body was found six months ago, authorities still don't know exactly how she died.

That's one of the many unknowns that has kept the public's interest over the last year. Viewers tune in to the cable television news show hosted by Nancy Grace, who dubbed Casey the "Tot Mom," to find out about every development. People chat on parenting Web sites about her chances of a fair trial and debate over her innocence or guilt has filled talk radio.

"It certainly has the makings of a made-for-TV movie or a soap opera," said Bob Longo, news director of WESH, which like other Orlando television news stations has relentlessly covered the case. "I think people have opinions on the characters in the saga. They identify with them or against them."

The story started as a mystery, centered on finding out what happened to Caylee. But soon, Casey Anthony became the chief suspect and the image of a sympathetic mother morphed into that of a party-loving club-hopper. The stories she told detectives and her parents about where she worked and where she had dropped off Caylee with a baby sitter were lies, police said.
t turned out Caylee had been missing more than a month before Casey Anthony told her family. After her arrest, she told police she had been conducting her own investigation into her daughter's whereabouts.

George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents, were used to seeing the little girl almost every day. But beginning about mid-June 2008, Casey and Caylee just weren't around.

When the grandparents inquired, Casey said she was traveling with Caylee around central Florida. Cindy began to worry, though, and called her daughter frequently, demanding to know Caylee's whereabouts. There were always excuses: Caylee was with the baby sitter or at the beach with friends.

In mid-July, George and Cindy picked up their daughter's car from a towing lot and noticed a stench from the trunk. Cindy Anthony confronted her daughter, who initially said Caylee was with the phantom baby sitter. Then, Casey finally admitted the little girl had been missing for a month.

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Casey Anthony was arrested the next day on charges of child neglect and providing false information to authorities. She continued to tell law enforcement that Caylee had been left with a baby sitter, whom she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez.

That's when the story switched from a private drama of domestic tensions between parents and a daughter to a very public tale. Reporters camped outside the Anthony home for weeks and protesters with "Baby Killer" signs picketed their street.

Casey Anthony maintained her innocence throughout.
"I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," she tearfully told her parents during a jailhouse visit last summer. "My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: July 15, 2009, 10:12:17 AM »

"I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," she tearfully told her parents during a jailhouse visit last summer. "My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me."

Wrong.It was Caylee that lost everthing,including her life.     

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.

Or, the green truck sighting in the Anthony's driveway could be at a time when LEE was at home. That point was never really clarified for me, or that the truck actually belonged to the room mate. I thought I had a better pic of the truck that day of the M*rt driveby, but I can't find it now. I think you could actually see the tag, and I thought someone said it had belonged to the grandfather that was in the nursing home. I also understood that the house he lived in at the time also belonged to those grandparents. IIRC
Darn.  Fanny, I was going to ask you where you read this, as it sounds so intriguing and I wanted to dig into it... but never mind... Google led me to BlinkonCrime, where she answered that the truck belonged to Brian Luft indeed.   (She also says that Casey stole from Brian before, per Lee.  I thought that was interesting.)
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-george-and-cindy-facing-criminal-complaint-in-caylee-memorial-site-sting/

As for the house, IIRC, when Lee moved back home to the A's, it was reportedly b/c his lease was up.. The address was on Eagle Feather... maybe someone could check the title or something?  See who owns that house?

(Sweet Dreams, Tupelo...)

According to public records, the house Lee was renting is owned by Juan and Bernarda Williams from New York. Sale of this house was in 1991. I do not see any other sales since 1991.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 15, 2009, 10:14:25 AM »

"I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," she tearfully told her parents during a jailhouse visit last summer. "My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me."

Amen Trimm, Amen.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #892 on: July 15, 2009, 10:14:32 AM »

Tomorrow will be one year when it became known that sweet Caylee was gone. She was already in the loving arms of angels, safe, happy and most of all loved. You will never be forgotten here on earth.

an angelic monkey                                                                an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey                                                                an angelic monkey
Sweet Caylee is with God and His beautiful Angel's now.They for sure will take good care of her and love her like no other did here on earth.
Rest in sweet peace and fun Caylee,justice is coming soon.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: July 15, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-today-marks-first-anniversary-of-cindys-call.html
Casey Anthony: 'Today' marks first anniversary of Cindy's 911 call
posted by halboedeker on Jul 15, 2009 9:07:21 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

"Today" threw a wedding this morning, but first the NBC program took note of a sad anniversary: Cindy Anthony called 911 a year ago today.

From that point on, the public has become familiar with the Anthonys: Caylee Anthony, the photogenic toddler whose disappearance gripped the community and later the country. Mother Casey, who is charged with the child's first-degree murder and whose every move (partying, check writing, cell phone use) has been documented. Grandparents Cindy and George, who have stood by Casey and been frequent guests on the talk-show circuit.

NBC's Kerry Sanders noted that "what makes the case so curious" is that Caylee had disappeared a full month before Casey alerted anyone. Sanders took note of the heavy media coverage and explored the case's costs.

Orlando attorney Cheney Mason estimated the cost to prosecution will be $1.5 million. With a change of venue, the cost could jump to $2 million, Mason said.

Sanders quoted experts who put defense costs at $2 million. Sanders asked how the unemployed Casey afford that defense, then added that she might file for indigent status.

If the state takes over, the court will tell Casey's defense team to significantly reduce costs, NBC's Dan Abrams predicted. The prosecution's case rests on how persuasive the circumstantial evidence is, Abrams said. Abrahams added that it's clear both sides want "a little extra time" before the case goes to trial.

You can expect many more reports today about the anniversary of Cindy's call.

What are your thoughts on this sad anniversary?

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 15, 2009, 10:17:06 AM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.

Or, the green truck sighting in the Anthony's driveway could be at a time when LEE was at home. That point was never really clarified for me, or that the truck actually belonged to the room mate. I thought I had a better pic of the truck that day of the M*rt driveby, but I can't find it now. I think you could actually see the tag, and I thought someone said it had belonged to the grandfather that was in the nursing home. I also understood that the house he lived in at the time also belonged to those grandparents. IIRC
Darn.  Fanny, I was going to ask you where you read this, as it sounds so intriguing and I wanted to dig into it... but never mind... Google led me to BlinkonCrime, where she answered that the truck belonged to Brian Luft indeed.   (She also says that Casey stole from Brian before, per Lee.  I thought that was interesting.)
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-george-and-cindy-facing-criminal-complaint-in-caylee-memorial-site-sting/

As for the house, IIRC, when Lee moved back home to the A's, it was reportedly b/c his lease was up.. The address was on Eagle Feather... maybe someone could check the title or something?  See who owns that house?

(Sweet Dreams, Tupelo...)

According to public records, the house Lee was renting is owned by Juan and Bernarda Williams from New York. Sale of this house was in 1991. I do not see any other sales since 1991.

Great work seeme & TY & Good morning.   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:07 AM »

Every time I hear that video clip of the slore saying this, I want to rip her head off.....she took the life of her 2 year old daughter, Caylee Marie........Casey deserves NOTHING! They can't take enough away from her, IMO. She has life........Caylee's life was snuffed out by Casey!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »

Frantic 911 call launched year-long Caylee drama
<snipped>
(CNN) -- One year ago, a sheriff's dispatcher in Orange County, near Orlando, Florida, received a strange 911 call. A small child was missing -- and had been for a month.
 The child's grandmother was frantic, talking a mile a minute. But her mother seemed unemotional, disconnected from the drama around her.

So began the Caylee Anthony case, a mystery that became a nightly fixture on cable television and captivated true-crime buffs across the country.

Today, the child's 23-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, is in jail, charged with first-degree murder, and faces the death penalty if convicted. She denies harming her daughter or having anything to do with her disappearance.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, has said that once all the facts are known, it will become clear that his client is innocent.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/15/florida.caylee.anniversary/

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:57 AM »

You're welcome Cece......and Good Morning to you!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: July 15, 2009, 10:20:06 AM »

*Casey Anthony one year ago* on the Today Show this morning.   http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/31919574#31919574

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: July 15, 2009, 10:20:56 AM »

Every time I hear that video clip of the slore saying this, I want to rip her head off.....she took the life of her 2 year old daughter, Caylee Marie........Casey deserves NOTHING! They can't take enough away from her, IMO. She has life........Caylee's life was snuffed out by Casey!

Seeme,I feel the same way.I'm mad again after I saw that. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.