April 28, 2024, 12:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289546 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 02:10:56 PM »

CBB--my hat is giving me a headache...could you Please take it off

ototototototototot

Sure, mamacrazy, I'll ask Klaas to do it and you're right, the avatar stuff doesn't belong in these threads. Fanny started it when we were filling the last page of the last thread. It's HER fault!!! 

sure blame it all on miss Mae...LOL Monkey Devil!

That's ok. Blame me!!! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 02:12:07 PM »

ototototototototot

Sure, mamacrazy, I'll ask Klaas to do it and you're right, the avatar stuff doesn't belong in these threads. Fanny started it when we were filling the last page of the last thread. It's HER fault!!! 

CBB- i do LOVE your new dress!  sexy!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 02:24:25 PM »

ototototototototot

Well, dang! I'm a mod and everybody knows I know better! 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 02:30:09 PM »

ototototototototot

Well, dang! I'm a mod and everybody knows I know better! 

its ok..we'll never tell an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys. So, am I the only one who seems to make mistakes just about every time I post?  Or am I just obsessive about correcting them?
A dear friend who reads here pointed out to me that in the last cage, I referred to a post I had made on JULY 28.  Today is July 5.  Now I may feel a bit psychic from time to time, but no, Desi does not actually possess the ability to read posts she will make weeks from now.  Just another lame boo-boo.  <sigh>

Should have read JUNE 28, obviously.  Here's a link. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5464.msg864823#msg864823

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »

Dese, I just made a boo boo too.

If a mod reads this and it hasn't been fixed, there is 2 NEW Amber Alerts in the Missing forum. (6 kids all taken by knife or gunpoint) I messed up on the date in the title of both. The corrections I need are in the thread. If these could be fixed. Much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Pink the blonde moment monkey

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »

To begin with, a shamrock is a three leafed clover. It is one of the most popular representations of the Irish culture and is one of the biggest symbols of luck word wide. A four leaf clover is the luckiest type of clover, due to a mutation that forms the fourth leaf which is why they are rare.  I summarized this from here:   http://www.kokopellitattoo.org/2009/02/shamrock-tattoos.html

I was looking to see what meaning a shamrock tattoo has.

One meaning is gang related for white supremacists. 

According to Sean Krause:
Snipped from http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1135  "In Orlando, there is a gang that uses the clover as a symbol. The Arayan Brotherhood, a white supremest group, that often uses the 3 leaf clover as it’s symbol. While rare, they use the four leaf clover, which is supposed to represent luck."   (I just don't see this as the reason for Casey's tattoo IMO)

Then I found this, which could fit in Casey's reasoning. It is similar to what Desi spoke of about the Bella Vita tattoo:

Shamrock Tattoo - The simple but beautiful three-leafed Shamrock is a plant symbol that is based on clover.  The name itself is taken from the Irish “seamrog”, short for seamar clover.  As early as the Druids, the plant was revered as sacred, growing with such vitality that it came to represent life itself.  Medieval love poetry continued this association where young couples would meet or make love in clover.  But the phrase to be “in clover” probably has more to do with the fact that livestock thrive on it, giving us our modern meaning of being rich and without a care when we’re “in clover”.  Although the interesting heritage of the shamrock undoubtedly contributes to its popularity today, it was eventually the patron saint of Ireland who turned it into the definitive and modern icon of Irish and Celtic culture for which it is best known.  Legend has it that St. Patrick was the first person to choose the shamrock as a symbol because its three leaves, bound by a common stock, represented the Trinity of the Christian church.  Often times he is depicted killing a snake with his staff, essentially a tall and narrow cross, that is topped with a shamrock.  During the early part of its Christian association, clover was at one time even planted on graves to symbolize the hope of new life after the resurrection and, by association, also linked with a sense of parting.  St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York is resplendent with a multitude of three-leafed symbols and shamrocks sprinkled throughout its architecture.  Today, however, the shamrock is not just a symbol of the church, it is overwhelmingly the symbol of Ireland itself.  Often in tattoo imagery it is paired with other symbols of that country including a harp, a leprechaun, or even the early and poetic name of the country “Erin”.  Great quantities of shamrocks are shipped from the Emerald Isle to other countries every year in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, in keeping not only with its patron saint but also with its long and varied heritage as an important symbol of the Irish.    http://www.tattoosymbol.com/articles/shamrock.html

Or it may be just for this reason alone:

http://www.articlesbase.com/art-and-entertainment-articles/all-you-need-to-know-about-shamrock-tattoos-936392.html

snipped:
The symbolism behind shamrocks is pretty well known. They have been associated with luck and fortune for centuries now.

Needless to say, there is a lot of history behind this little green symbol of luck. No matter why you want to get a shamrock tattoo, you will be able to choose from many designs. They are popular among men and women both, and some of the most common styles include having: a shamrock piece mixed in with tribal artwork; a cartoon theme; Celtic knots and the shamrock interwoven together; and realistic, portrait like artwork.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »

imo they used the shamrock to accept their drinkin' habits...i am irish, like to drink, but do not have a shamrock tt on me (mine are butterflies  an angelic monkey)..sorry the last time i checked the name 'Anthony' screamed NOT IRISH!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2009, 04:31:57 PM »

I think her birthday being so close to St Patrick's Day is a clue.

My birthday is close to St Patrick's day, I have Irish heritage, but I am mostly a mutt. I love shamrocks. Always have I think it comes from my birthday being so close to St Patrick's Day and my love for University of Notre Dame has a lot to do with it also.

Shamrocks also to me mean the Holy Trinity. So that is another reason JSM loves shamrocks. There is nothing sinister about them to me. I have a glittery shamrock and a leprechaun on my desk at work. JMO JSM

And yes, at one time I thought of getting a tattoo of a shamrock, but not on my behind. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2009, 05:40:13 PM »

Since we have been talking about the shamrock, Blink's article from St. Patrick's Day is definitely worth reading again.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »

I'm looking for the group pictures taken at Fusian, when KC was in the blue dress (June 20 I think).  Anyone know where I can find the set?  I'm looking for one in particular, a posed large group shot with Tony's DBC posse.  There's another white guy with them, not in a black t-shirt.  I think he's one of the photographers, John Azzilonna or Teddy Pieper -- and the other one took the photo.  Anyone know where that can be found quickly?
TIA

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 06:53:54 PM »

I'm looking for the group pictures taken at Fusian, when KC was in the blue dress (June 20 I think).  Anyone know where I can find the set?  I'm looking for one in particular, a posed large group shot with Tony's DBC posse.  There's another white guy with them, not in a black t-shirt.  I think he's one of the photographers, John Azzilonna or Teddy Pieper -- and the other one took the photo.  Anyone know where that can be found quickly?
TIA

Here is a link for many of the photos from Casey's photobucket.  I believe the ones from Fusion are here.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »

TIA

http://mj.933flz.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=130758

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »

Thanks Annette and Tupelo.  Good pics in both of those links, a couple that I had not seen (like Casey in flip-flops in the black dress)!

The picture I'm looking for isn't there, though it was taken that night (blue dress) and in the VIP area at Fusian like some of these were.  It is a wide shot, taken from a distance and maybe from above... large group, mostly in black shirts, but the one guy (second photographer, I think) is among them, in back, to the viewer's right of center.  Pretty sure it was not in Casey's photobucket; maybe released by OCSO from pics they got from the photographer.

I'll keep looking, too.  And thanks for those links; good pics.  Was that dumpster at Annette's link the one from Amscot, or the one at the towyard?  I'm thinking towyard.

And in Tupelo's link, Pic #6 -- Sean Daly is wearing a ring on his left middle finger... but I can't make out what kind of ring...

Thanks again.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

Back to the ring from the last thread. I believe LE found that ring somewhere which tied KC to the body and that was why Cindy was so worried about it. 

As for all the shamrocks, that is a big thing with Ayran Brotherhood.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

Back to the ring from the last thread. I believe LE found that ring somewhere which tied KC to the body and that was why Cindy was so worried about it. 

As for all the shamrocks, that is a big thing with Ayran Brotherhood.
SKINHEADS?????? 

I didn't know that, now I will never wear my shamrocks again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2009, 08:36:46 PM »

Now that someone mentioned flip flops, does anyone know if they were tested amongst her shoes?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »

Now that someone mentioned flip flops, does anyone know if they were tested amongst her shoes?
Good question.  This link shows evidence photos, including a bunch of Casey's shoes, but I didn't see flip-flops.  Maybe someone else can find out whether OCSO tested any flip-flops.  (It would be crazy to walk around in that swampy underbrush in flip-flops, though.)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18740442/detail.html

And WHY was she wearing those boots to a club -- a hot body contest no less -- in the hot month of June in Florida?  It looks very out of place to me.  I always wondered if she used those boots to hide something -- either to hide some telltale injury or mark on her foot/ankle/leg, or to tuck something into the boots to hide it.  It just seemed so odd to me that she would wear them to a club; they didn't seem to fit into the picture at all.  Not to mention the fact that she left them in the Pontiac when she abandoned it.  Those boots have always bugged me...

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2009, 09:48:13 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am curious about the empty lot where caylee was found and the route the Antony's used to drive to get out to the neighboarhood. I would like to know if Cindy and George avoid that exit to get out of the neighboardhood. The water meter reader saw something suspicious i believe that the Anthonys should see it too.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »

I have read all the posts about the shamrocks. None of those explanations seem to fit this group. The part about the Ayran Brotherhood doesn't seem to fit either. As I understand it, it is a white power organization, and it wouldn't fit in with all the hispanics who were friends, I don't believe. I may be wrong. It seems to me that it has some kind of meaning, understood by only the group.

I am Irish myself, and love shamrocks. My daughter was born near St Patty's day, and yet it was never a big deal to her. Shamrocks are quite popular, and I hope JSM doesn't quit wearing hers. I think what ever it is that draws Skanky and her group to them, is not something benign. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.