April 18, 2024, 09:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289052 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »

This makes me mad.   

Defense team member Andrea Lyon told Judge Stan Strickland her teaching schedule would prevent her from being able to go to trial in three months. Judge Strickland cancelled the October 12 date and scheduled a status hearing on the first-degree murder trial for January 21.

I wish one ounce of consideration had ever been given to Caylee.   
Me, too.  Why do they get away with this stuff?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »

Hey, SeeMe, got the pics yesterday.  Thank you so much.  They are very illuminating.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2009, 11:40:03 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19979145/detail.html

Casey Anthony October Trial Date Cancelled

Posted: 11:03 am EDT July 7, 2009Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The October 12 date for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial has been cancelled after a Tuesday morning meeting between the defense, prosecution and the judge. Eyewitness News was the only media at the meeting at the Orange County courthouse.

FOLLOW US! Casey Coverage On Twitter

Defense team member Andrea Lyon told Judge Stan Strickland her teaching schedule would prevent her from being able to go to trial in three months. Judge Strickland cancelled the October 12 date and scheduled a status hearing on the first-degree murder trial for January 21.

"So, I'll go ahead and strike that October trial date and we'll set this status slash pretrial in January," Strickland said during the Tuesday morning meeting.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

Additionally, the judge said that he wants an affidavit from Amy Huizenga showing she wants to invoke her right to a speedy trial in the check fraud case that the prosecution wants to move forward on. Casey is charged with stealing her friend's checkbook and buying personal items with forged checks.

Lyon, the defense's death penalty qualified attorney, also told Judge Strickland that she plans to file several motions after Labor Day, but details of those motions were not given.

When the wilderbeast made her late debut, didn't she know then she had a teaching schedule. Why does the court have to work around her schedule????? Let her work her schedule around the court!!!!! What is wrong with these people!!!!! They think they are going to wear us down. They are very, very, wrong. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2009, 11:40:50 AM »

I'm confused, the necklace that Cindy is wearing appears to be the same design that was on the Caylee Sunshine doll? Why would she be wearing something like that, I thought those dolls were pulled?

I do not know. 
Seems weird 

Seeme - will you also do the heart necklace - your zoom is better than mine!  Thanks in advance.
Desi - Great minds think alike and for themselves! LOL  Get outta my head girl! LOL

This is the best I can do......

Thank you SeeMe...... better than my zoom.   What turns my tummy is when I saw that ALL I could think of was the stickers we looked at.  Maybe that is why when it came out about the heart gerogie got all emo - he knew sindy had made her locket a sponge-bob heart. 
Seriously - is she taunting followers or just that tacky?   
Thanks for the better zooms!!!!!!!!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »

an angelic monkey JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »

I'm confused, the necklace that Cindy is wearing appears to be the same design that was on the Caylee Sunshine doll? Why would she be wearing something like that, I thought those dolls were pulled?

I do not know. 
Seems weird 

Seeme - will you also do the heart necklace - your zoom is better than mine!  Thanks in advance.
Desi - Great minds think alike and for themselves! LOL  Get outta my head girl! LOL

Does that Heart necklace remind anyone of anything?? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »

Let's just hope that Amy will go for a speedy trial. She has every right to do so. And then maybe Casey can wait out her days in a prison cell until her defense team gets finished playing the stall game.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2009, 11:47:07 AM »

Let's just hope that Amy will go for a speedy trial. She has every right to do so. And then maybe Casey can wait out her days in a prison cell until her defense team gets finished playing the stall game.

I hope she does go for the speedy trial.At this point,it wouldn't surprise me if Lyons tried to get bail set.These people make me furious.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2009, 11:51:00 AM »

Numbersgirl- If it were me, I'd call PR and send them a respectful letter outlining the inconsistencies of Cindy & George's statements, as well as links to major network news articles of them going after people.  I'd express my concerns that their behavior is unstable at best and if I had a sick child at Children's Hospital, I definitely wouldn't want either of them visiting and gifting my child in my absence and without my express written consent.  PERIOD!  I wonder if that's an invasion of privacy under HPA (sp?).  IMO, Cindy & George are either: grandstanding to raise money; motivated by guilt for endangering Caylee (re:they threatened to get custody); or on a mission to save Casey by gaining credibility.  There's no way Cindy & George honestly buy into Dennis Milstead and KidFinders Network, unless Dennis/KidFinders only looks for children he/they know for a fact are alive.  Cindy & George adamantly and steadfastly refused and thwarted efforts to look for a deceased Caylee from July-December.  IMO, it was not denial.  They couldn't afford to have Caylee found while there was evidence of cause of death.  The Anthony family's anger management issues are clearly documented.  Also, what about the children?  Why should Cindy & George get to play hero to a captive audience?  Do they have a say?  Do they know who Cindy & George even are and "what their involvement is" (to use a Casey-ism)?  I wouldn't want my very sick child being reminded of missing children either.  Creating fear of being kidnapped/harmed and causing worry for other children while a sick child is already struggling should be a no-brainer.  A gift is given with no strings attached-like free publicity for a wannabe Missing Children's Organization headed by a group of severely dysfunctional adults.  I mean really, reports of pushing people through plate glass windows (George), shaking hammers at people (Cindy), pursuing people to their vehicle and having friends forcibly restrain you (Cindy), shoving several people (George), nearly hitting a mother and daughter with your car and ripping up people's property (Lee), chasing people in your car/blockading them/screaming at them/impersonating a police officer/assault (Dennis Milstead)...not exactly model behavior.  Maybe we could all send a letter to our local hospitals and large hospitals in our states and pre-empt an Anthony publicity stunt.  In the meantime, we can encourage people to donate to TES and theNational Center for Missing and Exploited Children instead.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »

Desi-thanks for finding that info on Patrick Bourgeios.  I wonder why it was not on the file I downloaded?  Hhhhmmm.  Anway, did we ever find out who this guy is?  And did Mike Walker go to Casey's high school and run track/work with the track team (as she alluded)?  TIA!
P.s.  I hope you're feeling better.

Forecast for the Day:
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2009, 11:55:00 AM »

Numbersgirl- If it were me, I'd call PR and send them a respectful letter outlining the inconsistencies of Cindy & George's statements, as well as links to major network news articles of them going after people.  I'd express my concerns that their behavior is unstable at best and if I had a sick child at Children's Hospital, I definitely wouldn't want either of them visiting and gifting my child in my absence and without my express written consent.  PERIOD!  I wonder if that's an invasion of privacy under HPA (sp?).  IMO, Cindy & George are either: grandstanding to raise money; motivated by guilt for endangering Caylee (re:they threatened to get custody); or on a mission to save Casey by gaining credibility.  There's no way Cindy & George honestly buy into Dennis Milstead and KidFinders Network, unless Dennis/KidFinders only looks for children he/they know for a fact are alive.  Cindy & George adamantly and steadfastly refused and thwarted efforts to look for a deceased Caylee from July-December.  IMO, it was not denial.  They couldn't afford to have Caylee found while there was evidence of cause of death.  The Anthony family's anger management issues are clearly documented.  Also, what about the children?  Why should Cindy & George get to play hero to a captive audience?  Do they have a say?  Do they know who Cindy & George even are and "what their involvement is" (to use a Casey-ism)?  I wouldn't want my very sick child being reminded of missing children either.  Creating fear of being kidnapped/harmed and causing worry for other children while a sick child is already struggling should be a no-brainer.  A gift is given with no strings attached-like free publicity for a wannabe Missing Children's Organization headed by a group of severely dysfunctional adults.  I mean really, reports of pushing people through plate glass windows (George), shaking hammers at people (Cindy), pursuing people to their vehicle and having friends forcibly restrain you (Cindy), shoving several people (George), nearly hitting a mother and daughter with your car and ripping up people's property (Lee), chasing people in your car/blockading them/screaming at them/impersonating a police officer/assault (Dennis Milstead)...not exactly model behavior.  Maybe we could all send a letter to our local hospitals and large hospitals in our states and pre-empt an Anthony publicity stunt.  In the meantime, we can encourage people to donate to TES and theNational Center for Missing and Exploited Children instead.
Great post, I Spy.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2009, 12:03:43 PM »

Great post, I Spy.   

Yes, yes, I agree, wonderful post!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: July 07, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »

Great post ISPy. 

~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2009, 12:04:41 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The October 12 date for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial has been cancelled after a Tuesday morning meeting between the defense, prosecution and the judge. Eyewitness News was the only media at the meeting at the Orange County courthouse.

"So, I'll go ahead and strike that October trial date and we'll set this status slash pretrial in January," Strickland said during the Tuesday morning meeting.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

Additionally, the judge said that he wants an affidavit from Amy Huizenga showing she wants to invoke her right to a speedy trial in the check fraud case that the prosecution wants to move forward on. Casey is charged with stealing her friend's checkbook and buying personal items with forged checks.

Lyon, the defense's death penalty qualified attorney, also told Judge Strickland that she plans to file several motions after Labor Day, but details of those motions were not given.
I AM SO MAD!  Lyons knew when she accepted this position and responsibility that she had a teaching schedule.  Oh, puhleez!  She needs to make a choice...either she's going to teach or she's going to defend Casey Anthony.  Why should the FL taxpayers have to pay for an extra three months of Casey's care, an extra three months for Judge Strickland's time (while Lyons, Baez, the Anthonys file unlimited trivial motions and Baez gets a free judicial education at their expense), and an extra three months paying the State's prosecutor's office-all because Ms. Lyons cannot manage her personal time.  Why should all of the witnesses involved have to put their lives on hold indefinitely, only to have to reschedule things like vacations and time-off repeatedly, because Casey Anthony's defense team can't get their act together?  Why does Caylee have to wait 2 years (which it will be by the time this trial actually gets under way) for justice?  Because a grown woman overscheduled her time????  LAME!

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: July 07, 2009, 12:05:37 PM »

I hope she does go for the speedy trial.At this point,it wouldn't surprise me if Lyons tried to get bail set.These people make me furious.

I guess Skanky doesn't mind it too much in Jail. At least she is out of Spindy's earshot....Nanny, nanny, boo-boo!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

When the wilderbeast made her late debut, didn't she know then she had a teaching schedule. Why does the court have to work around her schedule????? Let her work her schedule around the court!!!!! What is wrong with these people!!!!! They think they are going to wear us down. They are very, very, wrong. 

Yes, it's wrong!!  You shouldn't accept a job if you can't meet the demands of it! I don't think the court should allow itself to be dictated by Lyon. Strickland needs to just say, "Here's the date, see you then or see your replacement!"
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »

Great post Ispy.

That would be a good idea, however, I would just mention there are other charities that are well more qualified to help children.   I wouldn't mention any specific charity.  They may think that somehow the individual is affiliated with them and trying to get more money.

Just my opinion.   I will send letters to my area.  St. Jude will be one that is on their path probably too.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:23 PM »

Great post I Spy....you are one wise Monkey! 

I sent an email the the head of PR...I got the "auto reply" that she's out until Thursday.  I then forwarded my original email to
two more contacts she listed. 

I will give it a few hours, then place a phone call.  I just can't let this go.  I am very emotional in my gratitude toward Cleveland Clinic and their level of compassion for both patients and families.  I can't tell you all how amazingly wonderful that place is.  Every single employee at every single level of that hospital is filled with a spirit of compassion unlike any I have seen.
From the nurse who stayed beyond her shift one night to show my brother how to surf the internet, to the maintenance worker who walked me to the correct elevator (I swear it was at least a mile), to the doctor who held my hand when he gave my brother the initial diagnosis......
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:45 PM »

Desi-thanks for finding that info on Patrick Bourgeios.  I wonder why it was not on the file I downloaded?  Hhhhmmm.  Anway, did we ever find out who this guy is?  And did Mike Walker go to Casey's high school and run track/work with the track team (as she alluded)?  TIA!
P.s.  I hope you're feeling better.

I know this one - there were two different case numbers and booking numbers.  I think the Patrick visit was on the Booking Number: 08034750 was the original child neglect, false statements and obstruction.     08042346 -  was the fraud booking number.
Hope that helps! 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »

I do not know. 
Seems weird 

Thank you SeeMe...... better than my zoom.   What turns my tummy is when I saw that ALL I could think of was the stickers we looked at.  Maybe that is why when it came out about the heart gerogie got all emo - he knew sindy had made her locket a sponge-bob heart. 
Seriously - is she taunting followers or just that tacky?   
Thanks for the better zooms!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I just not seeing the heart necklace pic clearly?  It looks to me like one of those cremation heart necklaces with a picture of Jesus on the front.  Do I need new glasses?  Help, please.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.