April 30, 2024, 12:30:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289720 times)
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2009, 09:06:01 PM »

Sorry BB - I was laughing so hard about the coat over my head I got stuck in your post! an angelic monkey
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

I know that I am not the most beautiful person in the world.  Most of us do our best with what we have to look at least passably attractive.  I have to say it.  This woman is the homliest woman I have ever seen.  There must be something she can do to look a little better, maybe start with the hair and lose some weight.  I feel kind of sorry for her, but then I remember what she does for a living.
Andrea and Linda are two of the homliest women, they both have enough money to  fix their hair and buy clothes that fit. I guess it is not a priority for them.
at least they're dedicated...?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2009, 09:15:14 PM »

Two things stood out to me.....Nozo was not too happy to see Kathi there.  And he showed total lack of respect for the court by showing up with and opened collared shirt and no tie.

OMG Lyons is one scary looking wo-man
She looks like a amazon miss piggy and Lord have mercy who is dressing this lady?
I love that look Kathy is giving baez lol

She looks like my old maid Aunt Nell.

God rest Aunt Nell's soul.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »

What I most hate is that hair - both of them have the ugliest hair. If you're a private person, let-er hang down to whatever!! But what is it with these old broads who don't take care of their hair with at least a decent cut - just let it hang down long and scraggly and bushy for us all to have to look at!!! What - it makes them look younger" Pahtoowey!
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »

oh yah, did I mention I'm an old broad so figure if I use that term for myself - I can use it for them also Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2009, 09:27:11 PM »

I finally last night was able to confess I hate them all!!!!!   
I offer my Congratulations, Fanny.  (Sorry for the delayed reply; got busy...)

Some days, Monkeys in the Caylee cage look like this:

Crying or Very sad                         Thumb down

I confess to being all of the above at times.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS..

Judge Delays Casey Anthony Murder Trial Until 2010 (Kathy Belich and Bill Sheaffer)
http://www.wftv.com/video/19983699/

Did I mention I really like Kathy...

Well, we know she did the nasty at least once, I think she has a daughter....

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for that comments.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19979145/detail.html

Casey Anthony October Trial Date Cancelled

Posted: 11:03 am EDT July 7, 2009Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The October 12 date for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial has been cancelled after a Tuesday morning meeting between the defense, prosecution and the judge. Eyewitness News was the only media at the meeting at the Orange County courthouse.

FOLLOW US! Casey Coverage On Twitter
Defense team member Andrea Lyon told Judge Stan Strickland her teaching schedule would prevent her from being able to go to trial in three months. Judge Strickland cancelled the October 12 date and scheduled a status hearing on the first-degree murder trial for January 21.

"So, I'll go ahead and strike that October trial date and we'll set this status slash pretrial in January," Strickland said during the Tuesday morning meeting.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

Additionally, the judge said that he wants an affidavit from Amy Huizenga showing she wants to invoke her right to a speedy trial in the check fraud case that the prosecution wants to move forward on. Casey is charged with stealing her friend's checkbook and buying personal items with forged checks.

Lyon, the defense's death penalty qualified attorney, also told Judge Strickland that she plans to file several motions after Labor Day, but details of those motions were not given.

I wasn't aware that the Court served at the pleasure of lawyers' schedules!  Well Monks, don't you just know that January is not going to work for the Queen either....I mean, her book's coming out then, isn't it.  I'm sure she'll be very busy.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......please don't tell me judge Stan is writing a book too?
Nothing would surprise me in this case,NOTHING!
I hope miss piggys book is a big flop.WTH!

I can name a few people that won't be buying it. I haven't checked the best seller list lately. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2009, 09:32:09 PM »

I'm a bit worried for the prosecution with all these delays.  So many of Casey's friends couldn't even remember what happened just a couple of months ago (per their police interviews) much less by the time this finally does roll around, 2 years ago.  Lord knows how many brain cells they're killing with all their partying.  The defense will have the opportunity to rip their testimony to pieces due to the time lapse and their recall ability.  I can only hope that the State is prepared for this and uses the police transcripts during questioning to support the testimony that will be heard.  I am holding on to the belief that the prosecution has evidence that we've not yet been made aware that will make this a slam dunk case.  I have to believe that they do considering they brought the death penalty back to the table.  I SO hope that Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, that her heart ring was found with Caylee's remains and as far fetched as this hope is... Cindy or George come to their senses and tell the truth for once! 
I don't know if the prosecution is worrying about the delays. I believe this will be more of an evidentuary case, not a witness case. I think the SA has all the evidence they need and then some to lock her away or stick a needle in her arm. They are just setting back relaxing, because they know what evidence they have and it will nail her down. JMO JSM

I totally agree with you JSM! They didn't put up even a little bit of a fight today. They were as calm as could be. And I hope that makes the defense nervous big time!!! 

Annette, I think the heart ring was gone before Caylee's murder. as we have seen pics of her not wearing it before this time. The everything but clothes party for one, which was May 25th. JMO
Thanks Tupelo, I didn't watch the video if there was one. I just looked over the pictures that were posted. The wilderbeast stomping in with Baez behind her.

I have always thought that since the State changed it back to a DP case, then they have something on KC and are keeping it a secret until the last minute. I know they have discovery and all that crap, but they are holding something til the bitter end and it isn't going to be good for KC and hopefully CinCin and Porgie. JMO JSM

JSM Here is the link for the raw video of today's meeting. Click on "Inside Casey Anthony Meeting on Trial"
http://www.wftv.com/video/19979336/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS..

Judge Delays Casey Anthony Murder Trial Until 2010 (Kathy Belich and Bill Sheaffer)

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for that comments.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Self edited to mean "Lyons"...did the nasty....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS..

I usually call it "knocking boots." I don't think you are in trouble.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »

Thanks Timmonthelake - wow, that is one nasty looking old broad! I see Bozo stays well behind

Grumbles, imagine if you were an attorney who was engaging Lyon's services and had never seen her, just talked to her on the phone, and then you met her at the airport.  What would you say?  Would you run?  I think I'd hide.

I've been sitting here trying to think of what I'd do since you asked that and I think you are right -  nothing beats hiding in the nearest closet!

Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

Oh, Fanny, I have never heard it called that before..... 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »

Two things stood out to me.....Nozo was not too happy to see Kathi there.  And he showed total lack of respect for the court by showing up with and opened collared shirt and no tie.

She looks like a amazon miss piggy and Lord have mercy who is dressing this lady?

I think it was DD or Deenie that told the story of her old great aunts that showed up for a funeral smoking cigars. Somehow that picture reminds me of that!  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 07, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

I have looked at the video of todays meeting with Judge Strikland. Why is it that Bozo and the wilderbeast look like they are dressed to go to lunch at Cracker Barrel and the SA's and the Judge are dressed for court????   

OMG!!!! I realized that I have the same barretts that AL was wearing. They are now in the garbage can in the garage. What was I thinking???? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS..

I wonder how drunk the guy would have to be...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 07, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »

That was a very informative interview with Bill Shaeffer!! I guess Baez will not be opening his mouth during the trial.  This is why he was sitting second chair today. Lyon is in charge now, and after Baez's remark about Kathi today, this only reconfirms to AL that he will have to be gagged if necessary. 

However, if she thinks she is going to do away with the DP here in Fla., she is sadly mistaken. It's just not going to happen, not now, not for many years to come.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2009, 10:01:15 PM »

I think it was DD or Deenie that told the story of her old great aunts that showed up for a funeral smoking cigars. Somehow that picture reminds me of that!  Monkey Devil!

Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz.
That is Toto following behind her...
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2009, 10:41:53 PM »

Although I am hoping the State has an ace in the hole (such as fingerprint evidence on the duct tape) I don't think they can withhold that evidence, or anything else for that matter, from the Defense.  The link below discusses Florida law on discovery evidence.  Now I'm not the the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree when it comes to this legal stuff but if I'm interpretting the information on this site correctly I'd say that IF the State does hold a trump card the Defense should already be aware of it.  Perhaps a brighter monkey may know for sure about the rules related to turning over evidence collected by the State to the Defense.

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/OGC/Legal_Bulletins/lb9602_9-24.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2009, 10:51:58 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS..

I wonder how drunk the guy would have to be...
Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.