April 30, 2024, 07:42:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289684 times)
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »

Below is a link to a fairly large .pdf file on Florida Law in crimal law cases that discusses pretty much everything.  Discovery information starts on page 85 of the document.  Just thought I'd throw this out there for any monkeys that may be interested researching the legal side of things in this case.

http://www.cobblawfirm.com/FRCP/FRCP%202006.pdf
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2009, 11:00:37 PM »

Um I thought the trial was already scheduled for 2010, is it just a later date in 2010???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2009, 11:04:52 PM »

Looks like the milstupids have their new site up... I wonder if the 494 viewers were all "no life bloggers"....lol..

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »

O/t. I was wanting to know if anyone here knows who is harrassing richard grund and his family something is going on. And it don't look good. He posted a blog on myspace and he is pretty upset with a few people. I guess I am out of the loop. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on.  Who ever it is. It seems there is two people saying awefull things about him and his family. Just curious.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2009, 11:40:04 PM »

Looks like the milstupids have their new site up... I wonder if the 494 viewers were all "no life bloggers"....lol..

is there a building?? is it up and running???  eekk

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2009, 11:43:15 PM »

just a mental image...not to say that the a's or the m's would do such things...
holy-shomly they're gonna' pimp these girls out....
is there a building?? is it up and running???  eekk

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2009, 11:45:11 PM »

They NEED Money of course.............

III. Needs/Problems

The current needs/problems we are currently experience are:

 Obtaining funds needed to secure the land and facility.

 We must also secure funds or product/service donations which will allow us to obtain the necessary licensing and insurances, as well as renovations and operating expenses needed to have House of Purpose up and running by January 2010.

 This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #327 on: July 08, 2009, 12:04:20 AM »

O/t. I was wanting to know if anyone here knows who is harrassing richard grund and his family something is going on. And it don't look good. He posted a blog on myspace and he is pretty upset with a few people. I guess I am out of the loop. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on.  Who ever it is. It seems there is two people saying awefull things about him and his family. Just curious.

an angelic monkey Do you have a link handy, please...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: July 08, 2009, 12:34:43 AM »

They NEED Money of course.............

III. Needs/Problems

The current needs/problems we are currently experience are:

 Obtaining funds needed to secure the land and facility.

 We must also secure funds or product/service donations which will allow us to obtain the necessary licensing and insurances, as well as renovations and operating expenses needed to have House of Purpose up and running by January 2010.

This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose.
[/glow]

Evening Monkeys. Quote above might mean "my house will be foreclosed upon unless you send me the money..." Great find.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 08, 2009, 12:37:44 AM »

Yes, I know.  You are expecting some theological discussion on Matthew 24 and current events.  Maybe another time.No, I am talking about the bitter feud going on here on My Space between people who happen to be listed among my friends.  I've made it clear I will not take sides or interfere but I did not say I would not speak out about it.It's gotten out of control and gone off the road into a highway wreck that no one recovers from.There have been insults, profanities, ugliness, recriminations and accusations as well as the possibility of hacking emails, My Space profiles and the like.  And, for what?!  What is gained by any of this?  I do not see anything won but see so much being lost.When I stood up to the miscreants Clovis, TeamCaylee and the other trolls who have made it their daily mission to attack me and my family it was to counter the lies and defamation they were throwing out on to the Internet.  I've learned that if you do not respond to it the lie becomes truth and cannot be overcome.  it was also to set an example to others to fight back.  It wasn't meant to inspire a water fight with acid in the water pistols instead of regular water.We're not talking about idle accusations or name calling.  We are talking about the scripted, intentional effort to destroy people's lives and create an air of suspicion that they can never overcome.  THAT is something worth fighting for.  And, even in the midst of that I have always sought to do what I do from a perspective of protecting my Christian witness and mitigating the fall out.  Oh, I could have aired out personal information obtained in the investigation that would have completely destroyed the credibility of one of the people involved.  However, the personal information is painful, hurtful and would be wrong to throw out there for all to see.  As evil and malicious this person has been to me and m family I cannot and will not throw the pain of her families tragedy back into her face as my defense.  If this person and people want to call me Beelzebub and that I am the devil himself and that Heaven is not my final destination - yes that is what they say in their emails to one another.  So what?!  It puts me in good company.  The Pharisees said the same about Jesus.  Their words or opinions of me have no worth or value or power over me but what I give it.  And, I give it none.  Let's face it - these people have no friends except the other trolls who linger in the shadows with them.  No worthwhile life to speak of and their whole life subsists of the next day of fighting on the Internet with total strangers over something that has no positive worth in their life.  Yup, that's a life I would want to wake up to everyday...NOT!  Oh, I know this comment will wind up on the Topix forum in question and I will be attacked for it and they will be dull enough not to realize that by posting it they are proving my point.Something to remember in the midst of your efforts to "defend" yourself - you are not responsible for anyone's actions but your own.  You cannot control what anyone else does but you are in control of what YOU do.  There are no excuses or explanations about your choices.So, here is what I have to say about all of this fighting, back biting, accusing and childish behavior - it's time to take a good look in the mirror and decide if what you are doing is working and worthwhile.  Drama for drama's sake gets old after a while.  Hasn't this gotten old yet?!  Someone is going to have to take the high road and ignore the activities of the other person for this to stop.  It takes two for a fight.  If one party chooses to walk away and ignore what is going on this will die a natural death and end.Aren't there better things in life to spend your time on?!Maybe there aren't and that's the real problem.  I do not know.  All I do know is that this has so spiraled out of control it's a shipwreck getting ready to take out the dock, all the passengers and leave no survivors.  When this is all over what positive gain will their be for your time and effort?  Will you have anything to show for all the emotions and actions?  What is the final reward?I cannot tell anyone what to do.  I will not even try.  What I can ask is WWJD?  I know that hasn't been a fad in a while but its still holds true - what would Jesus do?  I sincerely hope that all involved hear this and get the heartfelt message.  There is a spirit involved that is driving all of this and its not a Holy one.  This is the only time I will address this.  I will not be brought into it.  It has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with it.Thanks for listening!Shalom & Blessings.  That is what richard grund posted in a blog on myspace. Does anyone know anything about this?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 08, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »

Reposting this link to Kathi Belich's report on the trial delay meeting today.  I'm loving me some KB right now.  Is she a hero for our Caylee girl, or what?
   Go Kathi!
--------------------------
http://www.wftv.com/video/19983699/index.html

Anchor:  The fact that this is a death penalty case makes things even more complicated.
(Goes to Kathi Belich, live on Suburban Dr. in Orlando)

KB:  That's right.  Plants here at the scene where Caylee's remains were found eight months ago keep growing taller and taller -- now they'll grow through probably another four seasons, before Caylee... gets justice.

(Cut to her recorded report on the meeting, and her interview with legal commentator Bill Sheaffer.  Then goes back to Kathy, live.)

KB:  Sheaffer also expects the defense to file a lot of motions against the death penalty in the case against Caylee's killer, and expects even some new arguments to the State of Florida against the death penalty.

Reporting live in Caylee Marie Anthony's neighborhood, Kathi Belich, Channel 9 Eyewitness News.

--------------------------
God Bless You, Kathi, and thank you for your determined and passionate reporting.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 08, 2009, 01:02:50 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys.  Sweet dreams.

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: July 08, 2009, 03:23:12 AM »

It's late, I might be the only one here which is probably good because many of you might think I'm really off base for feeling this way but.... I am SO SICK of the pandering to Casey Anthony and her "Dream Demon Team" by Judge Strickland.  I loved him at the beginning (truth and strangers line has to be one of the best I've ever heard) but seems to me that we now go WAY out of our way to allow them every latitude beyond what is necessary because of the "possibility of appeal".  MOO I don't think most judges would have even heard the Scamthony's autopsy report sheninigans because they had no standing.  The law is the law, period. 

Don't get me wrong, if the defense said they couldn't be ready due to normal defense preparation stuff, I'd be o.k., inpatient, but o.k.   But when the he!! did capital cases get re-scheduled because of an attorney's teaching schedule and book tour?!?!?  She took on the case so tough turds!!  If you recall the last hearing, Judge Strickland was dutifully taking notes on when the court could schedule the next hearing based on Battleaxe's schedule!!  Do I believe for one minute a judge/court would do that for any of us?!?  NOT!!  Good grief, the way this is going, it'll take until 2011 to hear all of Lyon's motions (since Stan is allowing her to dictate the court's schedule).   Also, I am getting weary of all the tutorials (and passes) Strickland continues to give Bozo.  Why is he doing this?  All of this crap is only enabling the Scamthony's and Dream Demon team's sense of entitlement.  And yes, I know that monster mother's life is on the line, but poor little Caylee's life was snuffed out without a speck of remorse.  I wish someone had pandered to her.  But still I know Casey is due her trial, jury by her peers, blah blah blah.  That's fine, but the judge doesn't have to kiss their _____, just go by the law.

I am getting tired of having a possible appeal hung over my head.  Sure, for matters concerning the rule of law, absolutely.  But you can't convince me that was why Strickland heard  PsychoCindy and Ba!!less George's autopsy report hearing, for instance.  That was pandering to the Anthony's due to their never before seen in the history of the world kind of grief?!?  Trust me, I can not wait to see that monster of a mother covicted, I can taste it.  But if the SA have the "goods" on Casey like we think they have and they follow the law, then that's the most I can ask for.  In other words, I believe strongly that we can get a conviction with no appeals without the court feeling the need to bend over for the defense and the Scamthony's.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: July 08, 2009, 03:34:04 AM »

P.S.   Thanks to all the great monkeys for letting me rant (and ramble).
 an angelic monkey
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #334 on: July 08, 2009, 07:27:38 AM »

I usually call it "knocking boots." I don't think you are in trouble.  Monkey Devil!

As in: Whose bed have your boots been under?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #335 on: July 08, 2009, 07:46:20 AM »

Excellent post Madre! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #336 on: July 08, 2009, 08:10:43 AM »

Great Post Madre. And so very TRUE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 08, 2009, 08:28:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Great post Madre. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 08, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »

Good morning monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Excellent post MADRE.I was so hoping that Judge Strickland had more grit than he appears to have. If we don't have a Judge with a firm hand on the trottle, it will spin out of control like the OJ trial in nothing flat. My one hope WAS with him. I am sorely dissapointed with the actions from yesterdays meeting, and that he didn't send Bozo back outside to borrow a tie from someone.

The setting dates by Andrea Lyons used to be almost unheard of. The judge looks at his own calendar and the principals are required to be there. There are some exceptions, but I don't think teaching a class that was scheduled when she knew she needed to be tending the store in Orlando qualifies. Nor should book tours, but evidently it matters in Florida.

I feel Ricard Grunds hurt and frustration coming through is post on his MySpace site. I feel his pain this morning on many levels.

It was always amazing to me how fast things grow in Florida. Seeing Kathi B at the Surburban site yesterday shows how really hard it must have been to spot Caylee. The brush and weeds are almost as tall as they were before. If she hadn't been found when she was in the wintertime, she could have lain there for years before being found. Pool little Caylee deserved so much more. My heart is heavy this morning.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #339 on: July 08, 2009, 09:06:01 AM »

Although I am hoping the State has an ace in the hole (such as fingerprint evidence on the duct tape) I don't think they can withhold that evidence, or anything else for that matter, from the Defense.  The link below discusses Florida law on discovery evidence.  Now I'm not the the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree when it comes to this legal stuff but if I'm interpretting the information on this site correctly I'd say that IF the State does hold a trump card the Defense should already be aware of it.  Perhaps a brighter monkey may know for sure about the rules related to turning over evidence collected by the State to the Defense.

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/OGC/Legal_Bulletins/lb9602_9-24.html
The way I understand it is, the defense has to ask the State for the discovery evidence and if they don't make it clear and specific the State doesn't have to give it to them. At least that is what has happened here when Baez was asking evidence earlier in the trial. I am probably wrong, usually am. Wish Capp was here to answer this question. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.