April 27, 2024, 10:55:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289400 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: July 17, 2009, 07:16:09 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
(Oh, and I couldn't tell for sure if that was the shamrock spinner ring, but it looked like it to me... left middle finger, too.  I say again, "hmmmmm...")
I watched it on the big screen in the living room and ran it back. It was. "hmmmmmmm....?"

Hmmm...  I know, it's so cloak-and-dagger, Sherlock Holmes, Miss Marple of me -- but I can't help it.  I mean, Cindy asked her about the Tiffany ring when they visited her in jail.  What the heck is the significance of certain rings?  And why did she wear that Shamrock one on the same finger, for several years, up to the moment she was arrested for murder?  And then make sure to get it on camera?  Why not leave it at home for safekeeping, when you know you're headed for the big-house and minute, where they confiscate your personal items?  Ya know??

And is it me, or do the Anthonys seem to place deeper than usual meaning on certain items of jewelry in general?

Can't help but go "hmmm..."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: July 17, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Good Lord!
That Memorandum was a big doozy....blah,blah,blah,not fair,blah blah blah.For sure Wilderbeast wrote that one.
I wonder why that one was also sent to NaJame?

OMG.  Did we know this already?
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20090214/detail.html
At the eleventh hour in preparation for this response to the State's motion to go ahead with the fraud trial,
Jose Baez reimbursed Bank of America the money Casey stole from Amy's account??

Whoa.   

No,I did not know that.I'm not one of the brightest monkeys in the cage,but I think that would have stuck with me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: July 17, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »

color=brown]<snipped by Desi>[/color]
Thanks, cece!
Leonard looks like he's lost a little weight.  But he doesn't look too worried, IMO.
    --- And I notice he's STILL TALKING!
                 Take that, "Scheme Team!"   
(Oh, and I couldn't tell for sure if that was the shamrock spinner ring, but it looked like it to me... left middle finger, too.  I say again, "hmmmmm...")
You're welcome Desi.  I just hope we are all still around when this finally gets to trial!   
Isn't that the truth!  We're not only getting "frushtrated," we're all getting older as we wait and wait and wait...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1263 on: July 17, 2009, 07:21:03 PM »

Good Lord!
That Memorandum was a big doozy....blah,blah,blah,not fair,blah blah blah.For sure Wilderbeast wrote that one.

At the eleventh hour in preparation for this response to the State's motion to go ahead with the fraud trial,

Whoa.   

Nope, Never saw this EVER. Thanks Desi for posting it. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: July 17, 2009, 07:21:34 PM »

Maybe the evil biotch wore one when she was in a good mood and one when they were supposed to steer clear of her.

With all of the clues and what she said about not finding the clothes, it does sound almost like this was an elaborate game to her, where she hid things all around Orlando and then dared LE to find them.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: July 17, 2009, 07:21:39 PM »

Prime News 7/17/09 Casey Part 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g5Z2axhNlss&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g5Z2axhNlss&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Thank you Cece.  an angelic monkey

You're welcome JSM.   an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil! Love the new avi!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: July 17, 2009, 07:25:56 PM »

color=brown]<snipped by Desi>[/color]
Thanks, cece!
Leonard looks like he's lost a little weight.  But he doesn't look too worried, IMO.
    --- And I notice he's STILL TALKING!
                 Take that, "Scheme Team!"   
You're welcome Desi.  I just hope we are all still around when this finally gets to trial!   
Isn't that the truth!  We're not only getting "frushtrated," we're all getting older as we wait and wait and wait...

Monkey Devil!  I'm now starting to count the number of computers I go through before this gets under way!   Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: July 17, 2009, 07:26:58 PM »

Sorry to backtrack here but I just finished catching up.
Looking at Desi's post #1150 which has pix of writing samples of '03 (from the diary) by Cindy, KC, and George, IMO it was soo Cindy! If you look at her "3" it looks weird and shaky like she tried very consciously to change it; but the dead giveaway for me was the apostrophe before the "0"--hers was IDENTICAL to the one in the diary.
Just to be fair, I must point out that the "apostrophe" in the sample I created from Cindy's written statement was actually a small lower-case letter "L" -- I tried to find a line about the same size, with no cross marks (like an I or a T, for instance).

George's was a comma.  I believe Casey's was an actual apostrophe from her statement, or it may have been a comma, can't recall.  (It was late-thirty a.m. when I pieced those together.)  I myself couldn't decide, so I called the results inconclusive.  I could make a case for any of the three.  But Cindy was the only one who fairly consistently curved her horizontal lines like that.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: July 17, 2009, 07:27:02 PM »

Good Lord!

Whoa.   

I had to laugh at this one.  Did he think that if he reimbursed the bank, they would reimburse Amy and then she wouldn't want to go for the speedy trial?    This is such nonsense, just like all of his motions. I thought with AL on the team we would see some sort of intelligence forthcoming, but nope, they look even more foolish now.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: July 17, 2009, 07:28:53 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
I watched it on the big screen in the living room and ran it back. It was. "hmmmmmmm....?"

Hmmm...  I know, it's so cloak-and-dagger, Sherlock Holmes, Miss Marple of me -- but I can't help it.  I mean, Cindy asked her about the Tiffany ring when they visited her in jail.  What the heck is the significance of certain rings?  And why did she wear that Shamrock one on the same finger, for several years, up to the moment she was arrested for murder?  And then make sure to get it on camera?  Why not leave it at home for safekeeping, when you know you're headed for the big-house and minute, where they confiscate your personal items?  Ya know??

And is it me, or do the Anthonys seem to place deeper than usual meaning on certain items of jewelry in general?

Can't help but go "hmmm..."

Well, she did wear it on the "eff you" finger.  Monkey Devil!

But you are right about the jewelry wearing. They always seem to be sending signals somehow. "CMA, smack..smack...slurp..slurp.." And what's with all those green pins they wear, or not. And hearts!!!....I'm getting nauseous. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: July 17, 2009, 07:30:05 PM »

Good Lord!

Whoa.   

Um... You're welcome... JSM??   
(Josef certainly looks just like his "daddy!"  No need to post side-by-sides with J.P. Chatt or Jesus Ortiz!)

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: July 17, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »

Sorry to backtrack here but I just finished catching up.
Looking at Desi's post #1150 which has pix of writing samples of '03 (from the diary) by Cindy, KC, and George, IMO it was soo Cindy! If you look at her "3" it looks weird and shaky like she tried very consciously to change it; but the dead giveaway for me was the apostrophe before the "0"--hers was IDENTICAL to the one in the diary.
Just to be fair, I must point out that the "apostrophe" in the sample I created from Cindy's written statement was actually a small lower-case letter "L" -- I tried to find a line about the same size, with no cross marks (like an I or a T, for instance).

George's was a comma.  I believe Casey's was an actual apostrophe from her statement, or it may have been a comma, can't recall.  (It was late-thirty a.m. when I pieced those together.)  I myself couldn't decide, so I called the results inconclusive.  I could make a case for any of the three.  But Cindy was the only one who fairly consistently curved her horizontal lines like that.

And Cindy is on video, somewhere, stating that Casey is a writer and she, Cindy, was going through her journal to see if she could find something in regard to Caylee.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: July 17, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »

Maybe the evil biotch wore one when she was in a good mood and one when they were supposed to steer clear of her.

With all of the clues and what she said about not finding the clothes, it does sound almost like this was an elaborate game to her, where she hid things all around Orlando and then dared LE to find them.

I know.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1273 on: July 17, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »

Jose Baez reimbursed Bank of America the money Casey stole from Amy's account??                Is this something a lawyer would normally do? I don't think so. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: July 17, 2009, 07:35:28 PM »

Good Lord!

Whoa.   

I had to laugh at this one.  Did he think that if he reimbursed the bank, they would reimburse Amy and then she wouldn't want to go for the speedy trial?    This is such nonsense, just like all of his motions. I thought with AL on the team we would see some sort of intelligence forthcoming, but nope, they look even more foolish now.

Even I could have told him he could have just saved $665.25 for all the good it's going to do.  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: July 17, 2009, 07:41:09 PM »

Good Lord!

Whoa.   

Um... You're welcome... JSM??   
(Josef certainly looks just like his "daddy!"  No need to post side-by-sides with J.P. Chatt or Jesus Ortiz!)

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: July 17, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »

Jose Baez reimbursed Bank of America the money Casey stole from Amy's account??                Is this something a lawyer would normally do? I don't think so. 

It just shows you how stupid he is. If he had done it this time last year he may have had a chance to divert the charges. It's way late now.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: July 17, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »

Good to see you, Monkey With Class and Mission! Thank you MWC, Trimm, and Fanny for your comments about my obsessive analyzing of the diary.  I was really hoping for a conclusive bombshell with that diary, and was disappointed that the result wasn't even close to a "smoking gun" (lol).

Here's hoping that:
  • Padilla, Tracy, and Rob all get to testify -- and that they all have evidence that will help convict Casey. (If they were wired, so much the better.)
  • Casey's trial on the check fraud charges goes forward right away.  And it's a slam dunk, "Guilty!" -- and that she gets the maximum sentence, which is way, way more than "time served."
  • The A's are required to answer Morgan/Mitnik's depo questions.  "...Just the way WE like it, Cindy!"
  • Brad Conway finally drops the Anthonys like a couple of rotten hot potatoes.
  • Judge Strickland and Mark NeJame refuse to allow Lyon and Baez to bully and harass Tim Miller.
  • Unless Jesse's LE personnel record is relevant to the case, his attorney manages to get information about his private life redacted from the information released to the public.
  • A. Lyon's stupid book bombs.  So does LKB's.
  • Baez goes down in history as the dumbest, scummiest, most irritating defense attorney of any racial background.
  • Casey finally gets sick of the circus (or finally gets a glimmer of a conscience) and puts an end to this torturous, shameful, multi-million-dollar charade by pleading guilty to Caylee's murder in exchange for telling the TRUTH about what happened -- and gets to eat pop-tarts behind bars for the rest of her miserable life.
  • The TRUTH includes details about George's and Cindy's (and Lee's?) involvement, and each of them is duly prosecuted and convicted for his/her part in it.
  • In addition, the Milsteads, Michelle Bart, Dominic Casey, and anyone else who has hitched their wagon to the slimeball Anthonys, is held accountable for their words and actions.
  • Our precious Caylee will never be forgotten.   an angelic monkey
Desdemona what a wonderful list!  Here's hoping all your wishes come true.
Too bad your work on the diary didn't pan out as you would have liked.
Thanks for all your work and insights.  I enjoy reading your posts.
 an angelic monkey
Thank you, can.  It's nice to see you.  I would actually be very happy if only the ones in brown above came true...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: July 17, 2009, 07:49:59 PM »

It just shows you how stupid he is. If he had done it this time last year he may have had a chance to divert the charges. It's way late now.

Nothing he does makes any sense.   

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: July 17, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »

Whoa.   
  No,I did not know that.I'm not one of the brightest monkeys in the cage,but I think that would have stuck with me. 
(Trimm, respectfully edited by Desi.) 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.