April 27, 2024, 05:00:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289430 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1640 on: July 22, 2009, 05:33:04 PM »

Welcome Back Capp -

I am so sorry to hear you are dealing with some health issues, especially during a time you so looked forward too.  I would love to quit smoking too, I hate it. After reading your post I think it is time to put the hammer down and get my butt in gear.  Please take care of yourself - we have missed you.

an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: July 22, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »

Crap....I only see 3 comments and it says there are 9. I click to see more comments and the page is empty

Nutt,I see 10. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1642 on: July 22, 2009, 05:39:49 PM »

LOL!!!
I think she could fit wilderbeast in those with her!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: July 22, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »

Hi Monkey Peeps!

I have missed a lot lately but this is from a post made at the link below.  I have never heard anything about this????

"Casey's notes describing hurting babies."

http://www.topix.net/forum/state/fl/T7PHPOTEJUVNPEHNN/p495

Someone else on that link is asking what that's all about and requesting a link.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! That would be me! I have never heard of that before.

OMG!  Too funny!!!!  I've been sitting here hitting refresh to see if you get an answer!!!!!        Monkey Devil!
Me too! It's been a 1/2 hour and since I posted and over 2 hrs. since anyone else has. Hmmmm....are they ALL at lunch? I'll just have to keep checking.

PSST!  Check now....           

I just did, I don't know what to think. I have to go back and really read everything.

I just spent too much time on the Palm Beach County site trying to find info on the Milsteads, foreclosure and such. I feel totally ignorant as I found nothing. I even looked up the doc/page #, 17787/1249 and it is irrelevant as far as I can tell.   Does anyone know how to navigate this site? TIA

I'm not going to use anything off of Topix anymore. Talk about misquoting.....geesh.

what exactly is that supposed to mean?  I was only asking if anyone had ever heard that before.  guess I don't need to be posting anything anymore

Regrets, I've had a few......
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1644 on: July 22, 2009, 05:42:47 PM »

had to bump this...lmaooo Trim  Monkey Devil!

Hey....Milsaps should sell all the high tech equipment they got Wink They'd have $ then!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1645 on: July 22, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »

For Nut...there are about 14 now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments:

0 characters entered  1400 characters remaining

Both of the Milsteads have felonys in their backgrounds. Maybe you should check with Kathi Belich before publishing positive stories about the Milsteads. They never "searched" for a child; they certainly never found a child. Neither did the Anthonys search for Caylee, but hindered every type of search that was being done to find her. Sherri Milstead referred to "that case in Orlando" hurting them; Milsteads and Anthonys are great friends, and Milsteads moved in with the Anthonys when their house was foreclosed. Milsteads probably had a lot to do with the Anthonys forming their Fundation; also I believe Dennis Milstead was paying George Anthony as a "spokesperson" for Kidfinders. I guess he's lost that job too, now that KidFinders has no money.

truth-in-advertising (07/22/2009)

A few weeks ago I asked CMA foundation to help two children in the local are, well, needless to say the answer was NO! Cindy went on the call me ignorant, I responded that the reply implied that anyone believing the "foundation" would do what it says it will is ignorant and that I didn't disagree, she threatened to sue me, I told her she would first have to show that what I called a scamdation was ligit and I didn't think she could, that was all I heard from her. lol

talking2much (07/22/2009)

The Anthonys have played fast and loose with the truth since their granddaughter was MURDERED, not missing. People interested in donating to missing childrens' causes hardly want their hard-earned money played fast and loose with. The only reason Caylee was "missing" to her grandparents is become for some unfathomable reason, they decided to play games with their daughter instead of making an honest, determined effort to get the truth from her. The Anthonys' association with the Milsteads and vice versa, is another reason the donations aren't flowing in to either organization. The public is more than happy to donate to worthy causes, especially to help children, but when proven liars and other dodgy characters are attached to charitable organizations, it's not going to happen. Hopefully, bona fide organizations like Tim Miller's and Marc Klass's will not be tainted by the shady dealings of sham foundations like those mentioned in the article.

Impie (07/22/2009)

Ms. Edwards,Didn't they teach you to check your facts in journalism school? I think it's high time Kid Finders Network is really investigated and exposed. The Millsteads are not the righteous upstanding citizens you try to make them out to be. Check your facts. There is loads of information about their prior run ins with the law, available. Talk to WFTV reporter Kathi Belich who did try to do a report on them, and was threatened by these scam artists. There is video proof. Please check your facts before you write your stories.

bobpadilla@embarqmail.com (07/22/2009)

I do think one of the main reasons funds may be drying up is due to the dubious reputation of people running these organizations.The Anthonys could barely pay their bills a year ago according to information that came out at the bond hearing and yet, here they are a year later, neither of them working but they travel around the country looking like they don't have a care in the world. WHERE is the money coming from for them to live like this?I wonder who gave them the "resources" to live like this? hmmmm

notbornyesterday (07/22/2009)

Instead of figuring out on their own what to do, perhaps the Anthonys should have sought out and followed the advice from others. Almost anyone else outside their family would have had a better idea of what to do. Now, if the Anthonys want to advise families of missing/murdered children what NOT to do by their own examples then their foundation just might have a valuable service for society.

seeing_eye (07/22/2009)

How can you even comment on the Anthonys and KFN in an article about missing children? I read your article to see if it was a good investigation into those two organizations and it isnt, both are questionable. As much as I have money I wouldnt donate a dollar to either one as with their reputations, I dont want my money to go to supporting ppl who can get out and get REAL jobs. Why dont you do an honest article on these two organizations and find our where the money is going ? I am a nurse and my husband an x-cop and believe me we both and see right through those two.

TUSCANY2009 (07/22/2009)

Why wasn't basic research done before this article was written? How can you mention the wonderful and reputable Texas Equusearch team in the same sentence as Kidfinders Network? Kidfinders is nothing but a scam that exists to provide housing and big boys toys for its founders. It has never found a child and does really even look for missing children. It uses a network of kickbacks and interlocking corporations to keep all donations for its own use. They are scammers who have recently added George and Cindy Anthony to the payroll. George and Cindy are living off donations from the gullible public and have gone from a state of bankruptcy to living high with bass boats and lots of nice trips. I am sure they are grateful to your reporter for your help in getting them lots of that nice green money.

RPB22 (07/22/2009)

Please tell me the 47,000 missing children last year is a nationwide not Florida only figure.

mlorlando@cfl.rr.com (07/22/2009)

Before you list Kid Finders as one of the "good guys" take the time to do some research. If you'd bothered to look you just might have discovered the negative publicity they and the Anthonys have received is well-founded. I would put my hard earned dollars down a garbage disposal before I'd give those crooks one red cent.

dontlietome (07/22/2009)

The reason that interest is waning is because of the recent cases such as the Anthony's, Trenton Duckett and Heleigh Cummings...the family and parents of these children are low rent, white trash people who have questional circimstances surrounding that makes them highly suspect. I knew from the first day Caylee Anthony was reported, that her mother did it. Also there are so many groups out there...every Tom, Dick

LonnieGoldman (07/22/2009)

the Anthonys didn't cooperate with law enforcement, insulted the public, verbally attacked Equisearch, and in general were role models for what to never do in a child-missing-crisis. Even now they exploit Caylee's meory, earn a living off her death, and do not seek justice for her murder. That they count among their nearest and dearest friends the Milstead is another reason to avoid helping them financially. If you must donate, donate locally in your area or to worthy groups like Equisearch. Donate to another cause like shelters for abused people and children and do it in the name of the child you don't want forgotten. Be aware of missing children in your area, and if you cannot give monies, give time to help legit organizations. There are good resources out there who truly look for children and adults who are missing. Do not be taken in by the bad ones like the Anthonys or Kidfinders. Everyone's help is needed when a child goes missing, just be smart in who you give your help to.

marshmallow33 (07/22/2009)

As I read this article I am saddened by the facts. I have 4 children and God forbid any of them go missing I would love to think there was going to be an organization out there to help find them. But from what I am reading these organizations are now few and far between. It's heartbreaking to even think about the possible out comes that could happen to families w/o the help they need during an emergency like that. People's priorities are so screwed up now a days it isnt even funny..

flmomof4 (07/22/2009)

While you are at it, you may want to do some research on Kid Finders. The Officers have changed hands numerous times, criminal investigations are pending against them, and they have not rescued or found anyone. Billboards do not find children.

Reality_Check (07/22/2009)

The Anthony's Statement via e-mail is a bold-faced lie. Caylee was never missing and every one of those thieves knew that. OCSO, Texax Equusearch and others were there at their sides, and the Anthony family not only refused their help, but did all within their power to intentionally hinder the help they were given. The Anthony family had no intention of finding Caylee, their intention was to misguide the police and the public regarding their daughter's murder. Statements should be verified prior to printing them.

Reality_Check (07/22/2009)

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: July 22, 2009, 05:51:51 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: July 22, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »

I was just a feeling about life insurance, but it would explain alot of the hush-hush.  Prior to the body being found, we heard nothing about anyone being paid-but know we do

GRAPEAPE:

Glad to have you join us!

Very good thought about life insurance. Sure would explain a bit.

Oh, I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg886079#msg886079

Wink

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: July 22, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

I sure hope we get some documents tomorrow!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: July 22, 2009, 06:16:40 PM »

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: July 22, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »

Hi again all.  Thanks for the greetings.  I stepped away for a bit.  Isn't it amazing what nerve the Anthony's have?  I sure hope there are charges filed against them before this is all over.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: July 22, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »

Capp!

So good to hear from you. Welcome back!

I am sorry for the ordeal you went through. But I am sure with each passing day you will be feeling better and better!

~Brandi

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: July 22, 2009, 06:20:33 PM »

ME TOO!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: July 22, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

Hi Monkey Peeps!

I have missed a lot lately but this is from a post made at the link below.  I have never heard anything about this????

"Casey's notes describing hurting babies."

http://www.topix.net/forum/state/fl/T7PHPOTEJUVNPEHNN/p495

Someone else on that link is asking what that's all about and requesting a link.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! That would be me! I have never heard of that before.

OMG!  Too funny!!!!  I've been sitting here hitting refresh to see if you get an answer!!!!!        Monkey Devil!
Me too! It's been a 1/2 hour and since I posted and over 2 hrs. since anyone else has. Hmmmm....are they ALL at lunch? I'll just have to keep checking.

PSST!  Check now....           

I just did, I don't know what to think. I have to go back and really read everything.

I just spent too much time on the Palm Beach County site trying to find info on the Milsteads, foreclosure and such. I feel totally ignorant as I found nothing. I even looked up the doc/page #, 17787/1249 and it is irrelevant as far as I can tell.   Does anyone know how to navigate this site? TIA

I'm not going to use anything off of Topix anymore. Talk about misquoting.....geesh.

what exactly is that supposed to mean?  I was only asking if anyone had ever heard that before.  guess I don't need to be posting anything anymore
What I was exactly referring to in my statement was that I, myself, posted two posts from Topix this morning. It had nothing to do with what you posted. I was talking with Irish Monkey and was not implying anything about your post. I'm sorry, I guess my comment should have gone with my posts as there were issues with the posts I brought over as well.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: July 22, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »

Hi again all.  Thanks for the greetings.  I stepped away for a bit.  Isn't it amazing what nerve the Anthony's have?  I sure hope there are charges filed against them before this is all over.

I cannot begin to tell you how I would savor the moment. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: July 22, 2009, 06:22:53 PM »

Hello DonFL.

And hello everyone!

It has amazed me that they have not been charged with anything yet. I am just waiting. Surely, before this is over, there will be charges.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1656 on: July 22, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »

THANKS KARMA!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: July 22, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

Hey Monkeys

I bet some of you were wondering why I havent checked in sooner here or other cases I have been following.  Last most of you knew my daughter arrived for her college summer break.  She did and we began to have a fabulous time for a few days.   We went to dinner the evening of 7/3 to meet up with my sister & brother-in-law at one of his restaurants he owns, she was using this "e cig" electronic cigarette device that replaced her smoking habit.  I said "O wow maybe this is what will work for me, give me the info on it because I'm gonna try it so I can quit."   Needless to say, my daughter was thrilled because she has been trying to get me to successfully quit her entire life - I smoked for 33 years (notice the past tense).  In a totally unexpected turn of events something totally unexpected began to transpire by the evening of July 4th which became life changing rather urgently by the next morning.

For the past few years I suffered chronic bronchitis & pleurisy, the morning of 7/5 I could hardly breathe & was rushed to the hospital.  I was put on oxygen immediately, IV'd for admission, hooked up to a heart monitor & things were looking rather serious including congestive heart failure.  Several tests were run, monitoring continued & I was admitted being told by a pulmonary specialist that I would be requiring a bronchoscopy.  Ironically, news of Diprivan/Propofol being used on Michael Jackson which is NEVER done for ANY reason since its a not a drug that is prescribed but used only for anesthesia purposes, my doctor said I would be put under with that - apparently since we were watching coverage in my private room as he discussed this with me I subconsciously reacted the next day when they began to prep for the procedure & ended up in ICU for 2 days (I dont remember any of it-this is what I was told by family & staff 2 days later).  They did the scope which included a "washing" of my lungs.  I returned to my private room & was there for a few more days until I improved enough to be discharged.  They prescribed that I go home on oxygen until my levels stayed above 95 without it, so I was "tethered" for a few days & its an awful feeling being reliant on a machine but happy to report I am now off of it, hopefully for a very long time.  I have been diagnosed with COPD which is a progressive disease but manageable provided one quits smoking - which I have - 2 1/2 weeks with the will to live & the aid of that electronic cig device.  Hubbie quit too!  I also have to watch my circulation/edema & possible congestive heart failure.  I gotta say Im pretty proud of me because its the only habit I could not ever seem to break, watching my family panic that I could be leaving this earth & the sheer panic of not being able to breath was plenty to reevaluate my habit & life.  I will never be one of those obnoxious ex-smokers but all I will say is that everyone that still smokes should reevaluate their odds & consider it before its too late, enough said.

I'm rather weak still but improving with each passing day.   I should be doing the happy dance to be getting a maid once a week for those smelly jobs & heavy lifting chores but actually it is bugging me that its a slap in the face that Im restricted - maybe that will pass once I see the benefit of getting spoiled with less to do.   The house is literally getting "defumigated" the study where I spend many hours on the puter has been undergoing it the most - what I noticed was I couldnt even walk in this room for a week because it was so thick with smoke residue.  Now, on the up side of things food tastes better, I'm amazed how much better I smell things & I never have to worry about "yellowed" surfaces constantly requiring extra cleaning.

O phew this was longer than intended but I wanted to check in & let yas know what happened - maybe a mod can place a link to this page in other threads so a long post doesnt appear in all of them.   Prayers are appreciated & I promise I'll be back participating shortly.  I've missed you all very much!
 an angelic monkey

WOW sorry to read about your medical problems....but glad to read you are doing so much better.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: July 22, 2009, 06:54:22 PM »

Hey CBB.   

Hi Trimm! Can't Tink stomp out a doc dump?   

I've been trying.   

try the tink kick too, would you? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: July 22, 2009, 06:58:08 PM »

Here's a trip down memory lane...

"We want to find Caylee," Anthony family attorney Jose Baez said. "I have had in-depth and long conversations with my client and she has asked to help cooperate. She wants to cooperate."

Baez would not say what it is that he learned that leads him to believe that a release could help lead to Caylee's return, Local 6's Tony Pipitone reported.

Baez also described Anthony's situation in jail during a Monday news conference.

"They have put her in a situation that is very difficult -- extremely difficult," Baez said. "They've put a psych hold on her where she has been stripped of her bedding. Her underwear has been taken from her. <<<eewwww>>>She is in a cell in protective custody. All she has is basically a blanket in a small room."

Baez will ask Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to grant bond.

I am sorry....but the statement in blue cracked me up....oooowwwww eeeeeeeee skanks underwear!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.