April 16, 2024, 04:25:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Independence Day Tea Party Events & "Obama supporters shut down Atlanta tea..."  (Read 1460 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 29, 2009, 09:03:14 AM »

A REVOLUTIONARY IDEA
Obama supporters shut down Atlanta tea party
Wait until days before event to object to 'political' nature

President Obama may restrict his reaction to the nationwide tea party movement whereby tens of thousands of people are objecting to the spending spree on which the U.S. government has embarked under his leadership, but some of his supporters are taking more direct action: using an easement agreement to cancel a July 4th event scheduled on private property in Atlanta.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102175#reg

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 09:07:48 AM »

I wonder if people will boycott stores in that mall, and other properties owned by the Simon company?  I think the tea parties are bipartisan.

Suwanee, GA. - The Atlanta Tea Party was forced to cancel it's Independence Day celebration in Gwinnett, after losing it's location due to the objection of Gwinnett Place Mall (a Simon company.) The Tea Party had been scheduled to take place in the parking lot of the old Macy's building at Gwinnett Place since March.

http://www.atlantateaparty.net/2009/06/atlanta-tea-party-forced-to-cancel.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.