March 18, 2024, 09:11:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183255 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »

Thank Cappy. there is no question MJ was wired. I saw excerpts from the 2005 trial. I didn't believe he was guilty of that one, but he sure had changed in a way that was just too offbeat and borderline crazy. the plastic surgery, etc.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2009, 02:44:21 PM »

MORE BREAKING NEWS AS OF FRIDAY JANET JACKSON HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO BE EXECUTOR TO MJ'S ESTATE & IS IN CHARGE OF MICHAEL'S FUNERAL - she is currently meeting with family, Al Sharpton and others.   It is being reported that a very large scale funeral is being planned with concerns on arrangements with the city, fire department, transportation dept, etc.

Grace the nanny took a cheap shot and stated that Katherine is after money, thats just too low for words - other people yea I truly believe that is true even of his father but not his mother nor Janet IMHO
Those are the only two I have some trust with Katherine and Janet and the three kids of course, that's it, the rest want money.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

MORE BREAKING NEWS AS OF FRIDAY JANET JACKSON HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO BE EXECUTOR TO MJ'S ESTATE & IS IN CHARGE OF MICHAEL'S FUNERAL - she is currently meeting with family, Al Sharpton and others.   It is being reported that a very large scale funeral is being planned with concerns on arrangements with the city, fire department, transportation dept, etc.

Grace the nanny took a cheap shot and stated that Katherine is after money, thats just too low for words - other people yea I truly believe that is true even of his father but not his mother nor Janet IMHO
Those are the only two I have some trust with Katherine and Janet and the three kids of course, that's it, the rest want money.

Ugh I so agree, including that father who just came out in addition to what he answered about Michael but to push his record label...he said back to the roots of their beginning but somehow I feel totally sick inside.  I think Janet needs to speak in the future on behalf of Michael & the rest of the family...as Ive stated previously Im beyond soured with Joe from many many years ago. I cannot help but notice that it has been stated very distinctly that Katherine sought custody not Katherine & Joe.   I hope they make Janet next in line in that regard as well, I have a feeling she would give up her career for the memory of her brother & the welfare of her niece and nephews - she always seemed to be the most genuine and closest to her brother.

What did come out in the presser is that the funeral will be public & Im pretty sure it will be rather massive with simulcast tributes around the world - I dont think we'll have seen anything like it before or possibly after.   They are awaiting second autopsy results.  You can tell they question what transpired.   Joe did say "Debbie Rowe has nothing to do with this."   That's all I can recall at the moment because frankly Im a bit taken aback that Joe chose this time to pimp his record label - Im positive this is not something Michael would have wanted nor that the family agrees is appropriate at the moment.  I do agree that they should keep Michael's contributions to the arts & his chartiy work alive in a respectable manner - think about that well over $300 million as a sole entity to charity - I have since learned that fact has made the Guiness World Book of Records.

I read elsewhere here you were upset NoRose, on many levels including ways that Michael was responsible for his own decline trust me I am as well.   Im stunned over certain things I have come across in recent days being said, if anything Im honest & take pride in looking at something in its totality just not a portion of it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2009, 04:49:11 PM »

I am very upset on many levels with this. I certainly understand his accomplishments in music and music videos, very much so. I see no reason to have a funeral on the same level as Princess Diana and a President though. If that is true, that to me is ridiculous. Joe Jackson for the family sake needs to be quiet, he is an embarrassment, and it sure seems to me his son was a money maker, period. I'm sure somewhere inside himself he loved his son, but I don't see it with his words. I enjoyed his music with the Jackson Five, I enjoyed his Thriller album, after that I was done with his music. He was too disturbing to me, a train wreck, and although it was amusing to watch to some degree, it became very unamusing with the child molesting accusations. His fans have a right to grieve, the only musician/entertainer that I ever grieved was John Lennon, and I certainly was well aware of John's problems.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »

Whatever type of service they have, it will be a money maker in some fashion.
Why do they have to have a public service ? The fans are doing their own thing,
hanging out outside the Apollo theatre, leaving flowers ( Kat_Gram trying to do the Moonwalk and listening to his music again ).
Why can't that family do something in private ?
Jesse Jackson ? Al Sharpton ?  I saw a CNN something from Al Sharpton. In 1983, Jackson did not cross the color line.  They always have to get their mugs on my TV and I am finding those two very disturbing. He was an ENTERTAINER, not a political figure who changed the face of America. I just don't like the spin that is being put out there. Jackson and Sharpton should have no face time on this one.
I guess the proceeds from the increased record sales go to his Estate and his debt and if there is any left over after all the lawsuits are done, the kids. 
Loud sigh ..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »

Understandable NoRose, Im grappling too.  I grieved significantly when John Lennon was murdered.  Along with millions my jaw dropped to the floor while watching Monday Night Football & Howard Cosell announced it, the world seemed to stop briefly then too & his death was felt around the world.   The next day I went to the Dakota amongst  a sea of thousands with candles & boom boxes playing his songs, and yet with eery silence of a bustling city.   A few days later, I returned to the city to attend his memorial vigil in Central Park & yes he was not without controversary as well but a musical genius.

Same with Princess Di, her death was such an unnecessary & untimely passing.  My heart ached that she was doing so much for charity & getting her life to where she wanted it outside of the constraints & stress being under the crown gave her for years.  Her sons left without the one constant in their life that wasn't all about pretense & royalty.

Elvis, OMG I had such a crush on that man from the age of a little girl.  I remember seeing Blue Hawaii in the theater & said "Wow, he's as beautiful as Hawaii,"  I was probably no older than 8 at the time.   His music and films were a part of the era I grew up & yet we all watched him detorirate from abuse of prescription drugs and let's not forget a ton of affairs cheating on his wife constantly.   When he passed suddenly I was like 18 spending hours listening to the radio stations nonstop tributing nothing but Elvis music & buying every publication I could get my hands on...had cable been what it is today his funeral & passing would have been wall-to-wall as well.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »

O/T Kat_Gram,I've been practicing videos and I posted Santana for you. 

Back to Michael Jackson.....his father disturbs me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2009, 06:26:38 PM »

Everytime I see Joseph Jackson my skin flips .. I think he is all that Michael and his siblings has said him to be ... Evil, Mean and very selfish. I dunno just my personal opinion.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2009, 06:34:05 PM »

Joe Jackson is a very disturbing man, I worry about him being around those three kids.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »

Yesterday I spent with my ((((Daughter)))) and we ended our day at Barnes and Noble.
I went into the music area and was looking ( which I knew none would be there) any CD's by Michael and or Jackson 5. None to be found.
I talked the sales girl and she went online to her stock( all Barnes Noble Stock) and all of his Music is back ordered without a date ..for it to come in.
Michael's Debt was paid off within 15 mins of him being confirmed Dead. This I know.

He will be the richest Dead Man in History with Elvis falling into 2nd place.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2009, 06:44:09 PM »

Joe Jackson is a very disturbing man, I worry about him being around those three kids.
I have always thought he was scary. Not only his looks. But he just has that aura of him.
Mrs Jackson is so the battered wife ..she never says a word, is I am sure an Angel and has lived even with all her millions .. all her Things..if she could take all her childrens pain away in exchange of all her wealth " she " would do it in a heart beat.
She is a victim too. I believe.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »

I have always thought he was scary. Not only his looks. But he just has that aura of him.
Mrs Jackson is so the battered wife ..she never says a word, is I am sure an Angel and has lived even with all her millions .. all her Things..if she could take all her childrens pain away in exchange of all her wealth " she " would do it in a heart beat.
She is a victim too. I believe.

Yea well he beat Michael and probably his other kids with a switch that hes admitted, God knows what he hasnt admitted to.  It doesnt explain everything but trust me one can see why Michael was so tormented & yes a bit odd as a result.  All that success & yet no self-esteem or emotional strength, maybe in business but certainly not matters of the heart his was broke irreparably decades ago & apparently by recent behavior of Joe throughout his life.   Katherine seems so strong in certain respects but not to that iron fist, I only hope that since she filed & there was no mention of Joe in the legal filing that it gives her custody & control, not him.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2009, 07:15:20 PM »

Yesterday I spent with my ((((Daughter)))) and we ended our day at Barnes and Noble.
I went into the music area and was looking ( which I knew none would be there) any CD's by Michael and or Jackson 5. None to be found.
I talked the sales girl and she went online to her stock( all Barnes Noble Stock) and all of his Music is back ordered without a date ..for it to come in.
Michael's Debt was paid off within 15 mins of him being confirmed Dead. This I know.

I heard the same, Amazon & Barnes & Noble, Itunes all reported his music, DVD's and books going thru the roof.  Friday 721X the rate it was before he passed.   This gives me hope his children will be well provided for & that is the ONLY place his assets should go with debts paid...O God they need a guardian ad litem I cannot stress that enough.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »

The snit is hitting the fan sooner than even anticipated:
Michael Jackson's Mom Fears Looting
Posted Jun 29th 2009 7:07PM by TMZ Staff

The lawyer for Michael Jackson's mother filed documents in court today, sounding the alarm that people up to no good will try and fleece Michael's estate. The court had apparently had enough concern to make Katherine the administrator of the estate pending a hearing next Monday.

Katherine's attorney, Burt Levitch, claims there are numerous bank accounts of Michael's that are being controlled by third parties. He says the bank accounts are used "to pay expenses of [Michael's] parents' home." Levitch says these bank accounts need to be controlled so third parties don't misspend the money.

Levitch also says there is worry about Michael's stake in the Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalog -- which includes Beatles' works -- that Levitch says is the most important asset in the estate. Levitch says no one is now representing Michael's interests and he wants Katherine to step in her late son's shoes.

Levitch says at least one person is claiming to have a power of attorney to act on Michael's behalf. Although a power of attorney would have ended when Michael died, Levitch worries that not everyone knows that and assets could be misappropriated.

And the family is questioning whether a will really exists, because no one has informed them of that fact. We're told attorney John Branca, who was re-hired by Michael three weeks ago, is in possession of a will.

Katherine has the right under the order "to control tangible personal property currently in the physical possession of a third party, and to marshall and secure such assets."

I am hearing that there will be a hearing on Monday.  All I can say is,  Go Katherine & please keep his children first and foremost

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2009, 09:18:12 PM »

Everytime I see Joseph Jackson my skin flips .. I think he is all that Michael and his siblings has said him to be ... Evil, Mean and very selfish. I dunno just my personal opinion.

Deenie,I agree.Something about that guy freaks me out.
He used his son and broke him,made him feel less than he was.
His story began and ended with abuse.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2009, 09:19:14 PM »

I heard the same, Amazon & Barnes & Noble, Itunes all reported his music, DVD's and books going thru the roof.  Friday 721X the rate it was before he passed.   This gives me hope his children will be well provided for & that is the ONLY place his assets should go with debts paid...O God they need a guardian ad litem I cannot stress that enough.

I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »

Some of his assets from Neverland were to be auctioned off in April. That was cancelled a while ago. Bet the estimated realizable value shoots up.
The buzzards are landing.
This Dr. Thome Thome is a shadowy character. I read that he met MJ in Bahrain in 2005 and has something to do with the ownership of Neverland
and the AEG, the concert promoter. He was " helping " him of course.
If they could shellac him and prop him up they would. It is quite sickening.
Ty for Santana. I saw him a long time ago. Wonderful music.
.So far, I have heard or read a few different versions of what was going on that morning in Bel Air. I guess that is the way this one is going to play out, many different versions of the facts and it will be a long time before the truth comes out if it ever does. I have already made my mind up, he died from drugs and the persons who were his handlers for this comeback tour were the grim reapers who came calling. But it is too bad that at 50 years MJ couldn't have got over his childhood, his childhood was a long time ago. Why did Janet get over it and he didn't ? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2009, 10:46:47 PM »

"The lawyer for Michael Jackson's mother filed documents in court today, sounding the alarm that people up to no good will try and fleece Michael's estate. The court had apparently had enough concern to make Katherine the administrator of the estate pending a hearing next Monday.

Katherine's attorney, Burt Levitch, claims there are numerous bank accounts of Michael's that are being controlled by third parties. He says the bank accounts are used "to pay expenses of [Michael's] parents' home." Levitch says these bank accounts need to be controlled so third parties don't misspend the money."
OK, so here is why a 76 ? or 79 year old woman filed for guardianship of the kiddos. And also what no one from his family signed a commitment order for their golden child. He was supporting them !
His new lawyer has a will. Guess it will be  a duel. No will vs this will ! 
I am not obsessed am I ? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2009, 10:50:34 PM »

Thats ok Kat, keep going, I love the info you are bringing.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2009, 11:42:25 PM »

"The lawyer for Michael Jackson's mother filed documents in court today, sounding the alarm that people up to no good will try and fleece Michael's estate. The court had apparently had enough concern to make Katherine the administrator of the estate pending a hearing next Monday.

Katherine's attorney, Burt Levitch, claims there are numerous bank accounts of Michael's that are being controlled by third parties. He says the bank accounts are used "to pay expenses of [Michael's] parents' home." Levitch says these bank accounts need to be controlled so third parties don't misspend the money."
OK, so here is why a 76 ? or 79 year old woman filed for guardianship of the kiddos. And also what no one from his family signed a commitment order for their golden child. He was supporting them !
His new lawyer has a will. Guess it will be  a duel. No will vs this will ! 
I am not obsessed am I ? 

Im gonna throw another wrench or two in what will be a very complicated & bitter fight.   This attorney came back on board conveniently 3 weeks ago...hmmm   I sense a connection to this Dr Tohme & the AEG production company & it stinks to the high heavens.    First, they may have a very old will OR the will this attorney claims to have may prove to be invalid for a few reasons not to mention that Michael Jackson due to his negligent care by a doctor and known declien due to prescription drug abuse may be deemed to have not been of full function if he signed OR that he was put under duress by private entities due to his debt & they forced his hand.

I suspect that Katherine (and his children) will prevail up and over other claims as it should be.

Im deliberating over watching a repeat of LKL, I swore I would never ever watch his show again due to his seemingly supporting the Anthonys while they refuse to stand up for Caylee but I heard that the episode had Lou & a friend of Michaels that has some rather interesting things to say not to mention pictures of Michael on stage rehearsing & he was dancing two days before he died....Im struggling with my committment that I do not want to break, maybe the way around it is to wait for it to appear on youtube as it no doubt will by tomorrow.

Some of the pictures taken at the Staple Center at rehearsal

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.