March 19, 2024, 01:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183279 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »

So I went to his auction catalogue and he had alot of valuable ugly chit is all I can say. He had paintings that were commissioned showing him as a crown prince. As I've said, I loved his music. But his persona left quite a bit to be desired.
ps
I get all my reliable information from TMZ. And Nancy Grace.
I did do laundry x 3 loads after I got home from work and dishes and cleaning. Don't want anyone to think that MJ is my latest obsession or whatever. I am over his death. Now I am just MAD MAD MAD. I wish CNN would stop already. It's a spectacle and getting rather sickening with all the spin and the "I never saw him take any drugs " : " He was fine the last time I saw him " When was he ever fine ! About 1985. My elderly neighbour ( 85 ) is glad he never went to Hollywood.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2009, 12:07:33 AM »

OMG  OMG Dr Murrary is NOT a board certified cardiologist!!   His partner Dr. Armstrong had his license suspended from 2006 to 2008, a few months ago  WTF!     This was a report on ABC NEWS NIGHTLY tonight.

Medication Removed from Michael Jackson's House as Part of Coroner's Investigation
Extensive Testing Will Take Four to Five Weeks

Workers from the Los Angeles County coroner's office returned to Michael Jackson's home this afternoon, taking medication and other evidence for their investigation of how the pop star died

Ed Winter, the assistant chief county coroner, said that based on information obtained by the Los Angeles Police Department, his office had more questions about the medications in Jackson's home.

The investigation will continue for four to five weeks and will include extensive testing, he said.

"The family has been extremely cooperative," he said.

Members of the Jackson family have expressed doubts about the coroner's investigation, and today Joe Jackson said he will wait for a private autopsy to be performed before burying his son.

Also today, the promoter that runs the London arena where Jackson was scheduled to perform 50 concerts announced that it would offer full refunds to people who bought tickets to the shows.

AEG Live, the promoter, said that fans can also receive the concert tickets as souvenirs, but then they would not receive full refunds.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/Story?id=7934658&page=2

More Staple Center Rehearsal Photo taken June 23, 2009:

Last Look at one of Michael Jackson's Final Rehearsals
Pop star Michael Jackson rehearses for his planned shows in London at the Staples Center June 23, 2009 in Los Angeles. Jackson died two days later at the age of 50 after going into cardiac arrest June 25, 2009 in his Los Angeles home.
( Kevin Mazur/AEG/WireImage/Getty Images)

This one taken at a LA rehearsal on May 6, 2009 a few weeks earlier

Last Look at one of Michael Jackson's Final Rehearsals
Michael Jackson and choreographer Kenny Ortega rehearse for the "This Is It" concert tour May 6, 2009, in Burbank, Calif. During a news conference to announce the tour last March, Jackson called the concert series his "final curtain call."
(John Shearer/AEG/Concerts West via Getty Images)

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2009, 02:05:12 AM »

Deepak Chopra says MJ had Lupus. Postive for the antibodies. An auto immune disease. He also had self loathing and a poor body image. The plastic surgery was a form of self mutilation.
Nanny Grace ( not a typo )  is with the kiddos at Katherine Jackson's house.
There was no land line for the phone in the house and the doctor did not know the street addy, so he started to yell for security. It was a while before 911 was called and that was why. A gazillion + buckaroonies and no land line. A doctor who did not know the street addy of where he was. Very lame.
I have less than a gazillion + buckaroonies and I have a land line. People that come here are not doctors but they know where they are at and they usually know the address of where they spend the night. And one of them is just 11. And much smarter than this doctor. What a dumb ass this doctor is.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2009, 02:08:38 AM »

My source was Anderson Cooper's program for the above, not the Toxic place. In Deepak's own words. And lawyer for the Dumb Ass Doctor.
Goodnight. Stay tuned. It is bound to get more ridiculous.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2009, 09:26:53 AM »

I had never heard that MJ had Lupus until Chopra told it.
His interview was quite interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2009, 09:39:08 AM »

I had heard about the lupus years ago, but never knew if it was a true or false thing.
I had a friend who had lupus. It was very bad for a long time, then she was hospitalized for it. They used a drugs that was used for cancer treatment as almost a last resort. She is fine now. She still had lupus but it is dormant. Lupus takes a different course with each individual.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2009, 09:52:45 AM »

Deepak Chopra says MJ had Lupus. Postive for the antibodies. An auto immune disease. He also had self loathing and a poor body image. The plastic surgery was a form of self mutilation.
Nanny Grace ( not a typo )  is with the kiddos at Katherine Jackson's house.
There was no land line for the phone in the house and the doctor did not know the street addy, so he started to yell for security. It was a while before 911 was called and that was why. A gazillion + buckaroonies and no land line. A doctor who did not know the street addy of where he was. Very lame.
I have less than a gazillion + buckaroonies and I have a land line. People that come here are not doctors but they know where they are at and they usually know the address of where they spend the night. And one of them is just 11. And much smarter than this doctor. What a dumb ass this doctor is.

We had a neighbor that had Lupus and died. I don't know if this is true but I read, and don't ask me where, he had skin cancer. Kat I'm obsessed like you, just like I was with Anna Nichol.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2009, 09:56:34 AM »

I heard on Fox this morning, there will be a horse drawn carriage with Michael in it, going down the streets of LA. I'm not sure what streets, but people aren't going to take to kindly for this inconvenience with driving. That's way over the top, and I hope the Jackson family is paying for all the extra security 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2009, 10:42:46 AM »

Jackson/Rowe Not the Biological Parents
Posted Jun 30th 2009 10:00AM by TMZ Staff

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids. Debbie's eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

In the case of Prince Michael II (the youngest), we're told the surrogate was never told of the identity of the "receiving parent" -- Michael Jackson. Three days after Prince was born at Grossmont Hospital in San Diego County, Jackson's lawyer came to the hospital to pick the baby up and deliver him to Michael.

We do not know if Jackson chose the sperm or egg donors or if he even knew who they were.

Although Rowe is not the biological mother, it's not a slam dunk that she would lose a custody battle. This type of case has never been litigated in California courts. Since Rowe was married to Jackson when Michael Jr. and Paris were born, there's a presumption that she's the biological parent. That presumption can be rebutted by other evidence.

We know there are documents outlining the whole arrangement for the birth of all three kids. Nonetheless, it's still an open issue with the courts.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2009, 10:53:33 AM »

I am tiring of my  little obsession. Anna's death and the media circus drove me crazy also.

We are fed such nonsense by the news networks I watch up here, mostly CNN. When these persons open their mouths and say stuff, like, He was ok the last time I saw him, I never saw him do drugs, blah blah, do they expect us to believe this crapola ?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2009, 10:57:07 AM »

I am tiring of my  little obsession. Anna's death and the media circus drove me crazy also.

We are fed such nonsense by the news networks I watch up here, mostly CNN. When these persons open their mouths and say stuff, like, He was ok the last time I saw him, I never saw him do drugs, blah blah, do they expect us to believe this crapola ?   
I guess they do. Endless talk, making excuses. I saw the bags of drugs being taken out of his rented home, what is that excuse going to be? He was running a pharmacy out of his house? I promised myself after the Anna mess, I wouldn't follow so closely this kind of event again, but....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2009, 11:43:38 AM »

I guess they do. Endless talk, making excuses. I saw the bags of drugs being taken out of his rented home, what is that excuse going to be? He was running a pharmacy out of his house? I promised myself after the Anna mess, I wouldn't follow so closely this kind of event again, but....

NoRose,we were all pretty much saying that the other day.You can't help but be curious.
I would like the facts without all the drama.
Kat_Gram,his friends are lying,no doubt.MJ hadn't been alright for years.
They should be ashamed of themselves.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »

I am thinking Bill and Michael died in much the same way.  Like an electrical arc to an old appliance, the parts just couldnt hold up.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2009, 11:48:33 AM »

just read the TMZ article about Michael and Debra not being the bio parents...
the children do not look like they have a trace of black in them to me...hubby and I were talking about that last night...is it possible to have a black bio parent and not 1 of the kids have any black characteristics at all? my niece is half black/half white and she is a gorgeous girl but she looks like she is, a beautiful mixed child...look at Kate and Jon's children...and Seal and Heidi Klums children...all mixed but they look like a part of each parent...imo Michael's do not...

I very seldom use the term "mixed"  so if I need to be corrected, and it is no longer correct to use this term, please do so...xxxx

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2009, 12:33:30 PM »

Jackson Never Adopted Kids
Posted Jun 30th 2009 11:47AM by TMZ Staff

We've learned Michael Jackson never adopted his three children, even though he's not the biological father.

We broke the story that neither Jackson nor Debbie Rowe are the biological parents of Michael Jr. and Paris. And Michael was not the biological parent of Prince Michael II either.

Now here's the rub. We've learned Jackson never filed legal papers to adopt any of his children. Legal experts tell us Jackson would be presumed the father but it's not conclusive by any means.

As for why Jackson didn't formally adopt -- we're told at the time the kids were born there was no third party whom he believed would try and claim custody. For some reason, Jackson never thought Debbie Rowe would mount a custody challenge.

MORE INSANITY
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »

oh my! what a mess this is all going to be! those poor little kids!
now will the bio moms come in to try to take them away...? strictly for the money!

I hope that the courts will keep the kids with Michael's mother..not Joe Jackson..the mother

Are Joe Jackson and Mrs. Jackson even still living together? I thought that they did not reside together...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

They found him!

The father of Michael Jackson's children Prince and Paris is none other than Jackson's L.A.-based dermatologist and Rowe's former boss, Arnold Klein.

"He is the dad," one of many sources tells Us Weekly. "He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth."

Rowe also claimed that she carried his children as a personal favor, "I said, 'Let me do this. You need to be a dad. You have been so good to me.'"

Rowe and Jackson met when she was a nurse's assistant in the 80's.
(No Katherine and Joe Jackson don't live together. Joe lives in Vegas, Katherine in Encino.)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2009, 01:00:29 PM »

Jackson's family has not said when or where the funeral will be held, but it will almost certainly take place in the next few days, meaning a logistical nightmare for Los Angeles police.

"We are preparing for an event of historic proportions,” an LAPD official said.  “We will be cooperating closely with the family once they have decided to hold the funeral."                                                                 ( (We have enough problems here, we don't need this circus atmosphere, period)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2009, 01:07:37 PM »

They found him!

The father of Michael Jackson's children Prince and Paris is none other than Jackson's L.A.-based dermatologist and Rowe's former boss, Arnold Klein.

"He is the dad," one of many sources tells Us Weekly. "He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth."

Rowe also claimed that she carried his children as a personal favor, "I said, 'Let me do this. You need to be a dad. You have been so good to me.'"

Rowe and Jackson met when she was a nurse's assistant in the 80's.
(No Katherine and Joe Jackson don't live together. Joe lives in Vegas, Katherine in Encino.)

Rosie...was this on TMZ? I would like to see a picture of this guy...maybe I will google it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »

I found a picture of him...also a US weekly article about it...hmmmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.