March 19, 2024, 01:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183278 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »

snow white hearse / horse drawn carriage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196626/Michael-Jacksons-body-fairytale-public-viewing-Neverland-Ranch-funeral-Sunday.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 30, 2009, 11:01:05 PM »

TMZ - is the first one to say MJ was deceased - while, for hourse, LA Times told us he was in a coma.  We now know that LA Times finally admitted they were going on a rumor from someone about the coma (don't know who).  We also now know that MJ was deceased by the time the emergency team reached the house.  A call to 911 was unbelievably delayed.

TMA - as for the comment section and the people who write the comments - I simply don't allow myself to go there.  I rarely even go to TMZ...except for this time...SO FAR...they seem to be the one's with the most accurate information.  I say "most" accurate because I don't 100% believe anything around MJ; never have, never will.  It's ALWAYS soooo convaluted and surrounded in varying details.

That father...Joe...couldn't believe what he said about "he's got a new record company".
Well, how did he do that?  Where's he getting the money?  Is he using MJ's money?

I really, really, hope that when the Will is filed in court this week, that we find out one rumor to be true....that 2 lawyers are the executors of the Will and not MJ's mother.  Not that I have anything against MJ's mother, but that everyone in the family seems to be so afraid of Joe that I'm assuming that includes the mother and that she may acquiesce to demands from Joe.

Sorry to run on sooo long.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »

Second autopsy stuns family:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/hermesfeed/2509846/Second-Michael-Jackson-autopsy-stuns-family.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2009, 12:20:45 AM »

Warning this is going to be a long one because over the next 2 weeks I wont be on but maybe to check in when the kids are otherwise occupied & I get a chance to sit for a few minutes.

Watched Anderson Cooper & Dr Gupta was on (hes very accurate) along with a nurse who claims she was a nutritionist for MJ for months but hadnt spoken to him in 3 months.   Last time she spoke to him she is claiming that MJ wanted Deprivan (its used in hospitals as anesthsia, mainly for brief surgical procedures) because he was having trouble sleeping for more than 3 hours, she stated that he had told her a previous doctor had given it to him before.  She advised that he should not have it & it was dangerous.  He was reportedly complaining that one side was hot & one side was cold this past Sunday & this nurse Cecilia something or other thinks now that he was given this or something as to why his central nervous system may ahve been reacting.  "Someone" in his camp called her last Sunday.    Now, this medication even in hospitals has a specific protocol to follow & there is a prep involved to administer it, monitor etc...bare with me Im familiar with medial knowledge but its not something I can speak to with the appropriate expertise but that's a rough understanding of Deprivan.   It is a fast acting substance that puts a patient to sleep rather quickly.  It is not known to be prescribed to a patient outside of surgical procedures.   Anderson Cooper wisely asked this nurse if she spoke to LAPD, she said no.  Take it for what that is worth, yet just another twist in an ongoing saga.

The three attorneys for Katherine were on AC as well.   They showed clips of the dancers getting auditions & making the tour with Michael coming in to meet them, he seemed relatively in good spirits & decent shape but you can see he had a good bit of restricted movement & that was May...interesting.   Greta has been covering it as well for a few minutes each night, I didnt catch her because Ive been really busy between breaks.... a few more hours and my babygirl will be here for 2 weeks  WOOT WOOT 

As far as the custody issue, it will be contested by money grubbing slugs BUT I stand firm on what I said a few days ago:   Michael is listed as these childrens father, additionally whether he slept with Debbie Row or not they were married & lived together with the children, he maintained custody thereafter (she took a cash settlement, brings new meaning to the word "cash cow"-sorry couldnt resist).   In California there is a presumption of parentage after 2 years to the custodial parent, it doesnt matter if it is biological, legally adopted or otherwise.   Katherine's standing strengthens if this will from 2002 holds up in which it states Michael wanted her to have custody.  He omits is father from care of his children & reportedly didnt leave him anything, that speaks rather loud & clear.  Debbie chose to walk away, this doctor remained silent & reportedly signed an agreement to NEVER disclose the details - the fact that someone obviously blabbed will be considered a breech of contract (it doesnt matter that MJ is deceased).   I do not think Katherine or the rest of the family will let Joe be in any power or great influence whatsoever, she reportedly hasnt lived with him in over a decade & he was residing in Las Vegas, I pray Im right about that up and over quite a bit to soak in.  To win over these issues of custody would be a very large mountain to climb & I do not see it happening.  Katherine will be given custody.   I hope with a guardian ad litem & a second person in line that is capable & appropriate to continue caring for them God forbid her health begins to fail considering her age, such as Janet.

Debbie Rowe refuses to say whether she will attend court proceedings and/or seek custody but said she was grieving (yea whateva woman).   This Dr. Klein refuses to comment whether he is the bio dad donor.  Neither of them will prevail, so IMHO all this debate is moot but more for television drama.  Even if the court takes its due process in hearing from all parties, I doubt the outcome will in the end be any different.  At best Debbie Rowe may be given some sort of visitation rights....we shall see if I was right.

OK now for something lighter but equally as ridiculous, did any of you see this woman that was being questioned by a police dept and she had a squirrel hidden in her oversized chest....I kid you not!

Cyas on the other threads & here as I can, for those I miss have a blessed & safe 4th!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: July 01, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »

Dangerous Drug Found in Jackson Home
Posted Jun 30th 2009 11:39PM by TMZ Staff

Sources tell TMZ an extremely dangerous and potent drug used for surgical anesthesia was found at Michael Jackson's house after he died.

We're told the drug Propofol was discovered at the residence. The drug is used to put people under anesthesia before surgery. It is an extremely powerful drug that is only available to medical personnel. As one source said, "There is no conceivable way this drug can be properly prescribed for home use."

The drug can only be administered with an IV. Interestingly, Propofol burns and the drug Lidocaine is used to reduce the pain associated with the Propofol injection. As we first reported, Lidocaine was found near Jackson's body.

One of the major side-effects of Propofol is cardiac arrest if it's taken in combination with narcotic painkillers, however, Propofol is so powerful it can stop someone's heart on its own.

A registered nurse has come out and said Jackson begged her for the drug Diprivan -- the brand name for Propofol. She says he needed it for insomnia but she declined to supply it.

Sources say the drug is so inappropriate and reckless for home use, if a doctor facilitated it for Jackson, he or she could be prosecuted for manslaughter.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2009, 01:56:46 AM »

O.k., since the media can't seem to put this in perspective, I will.  I'm sorry that Michael Jackson has died, just as I am with any other human being.  That being said, the man was no God and didn't walk on water (not even once).  Yes, he had an incredible gift from God for music and dance, but that doesn't make him God.  To hear Joe Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson tell it, Michael was Martin Luther King,Jr. and Jesus all rolled up into one (absolutely no offense to Jesus).  He was a gifted man, but just a man.
I feel sorriest for his children, who according to all indications, were raised to depend solely on him to meet their needs (in view of an ever changing cast of nannies and other employees).  Personally, I think Michael Jackson was very selfish and self-centered.   He had two children, who were motherless on a daily basis.  Then he purposefully chose to make his third child motherless.  Add to that the fact that he named each child after himself and I'm sorry...but the children were a means to an end...they literally insured that his "name" would live on.  I read a commentary last night that got me thinking.  Think about it..everything Michael Jackson did was a calculated move: Neverland (his Graceland); his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley and having three children named after himself.  He didn't just want to be as famous as Elvis Presley, he strove to exceed Elvis Presley.  Elvis was stopped by his mortality.  Michael wanted to be immortal-hence naming his children after himself, he ensures he will not be forgotten by his fans. JMO  Regardless of what his family says, there's no way a grown man who: wears full face makeup; makes his children appear in public in veils and ridiculous masks; won't eat or drink when he's stressed; moves his developing children (who need stability and security)from pillar to post on a whim; and doesn't allow his children to interract with any other children- to possibly raise "normal, well-adjusted" children.  IF he suffered from arrested development (as the child-molestation psychologist asserted), I think he used those children to meet his emotional need for affirmation and as substitute friends (think Willie Wonka syndrome).  The problem with this is that the children would bear the burden and anxiety of meeting his needs, as opposed to him meeting their needs for a parent.  It was obvious that Michael Jackson could not sustain an adult relationship, much less a marital one.  It was all about him (per Lisa Marie Presley's posts).  IMO, because of the physical/emotional abuse of his childhood, he was looking for someone who would only exist to serve his emotional needs.  Lisa Marie Presley was attracted to him because subconsciously she was comfortable (familiar) with that because that's how Elvis (her father) was. Psychologically, fathers imprint on their daughter's subconscious as to what a husband/father should be.  That's why most women subconsciously choose someone just like their father (good or bad).  Lisa Marie was unwilling to exist solely for Michael, at the expense of her health and her children.  Wisely, she realized what was going on and divorced him.  Enter Debbie Rowe, who for whatever reason (fame, money, fanaticism), married Michael, only to bow out two years and two children later.  Whether she served the purpose of settling rumors regarding his sexuality or bearing him children, she obviously didn't love those children as a genuine mother does. Enter the children, his legacy (if you will), who do exist to meet his needs (think Michael carelessly laughing as he dangled baby #3 from the hotel balcony for the shock value).  They've kept him in the press (rare and calculated public appearances with veiled and masked faces), proof of his masculinity trotted out whenever publicity wanes...IMO.  The sequestered lifestyle with no same age playmates for the children and little to no interaction with his own family suggests he wanted to be their world.  He created his own self-adoring world, peopled with self-made fans, where he was the one in control. JMO
As for his appearance, I think he was desperately trying to make a statement there too.  He was trying to remake his image in his own right. IMO, he was trying to erase any vestige of cute little Michael Jackson of the Jackson 5 (and all it's baggage), as well as any family resemblance to Joe Jackson. IMO  I think he delighted in keeping people guessing about his appearance, his sexuality, his children, etc.  It gave him the control he never had growing up. I think he spent his life trying to rewrite his past and right the wrongs imposed upon him.  I feel sorry for him-what a tormented way to live.  Given his Neverland child molestation testimony, I can only hope and pray he was benign to his children.  I was somewhat worried when I saw the pics of Prince Michael #1 holding hands with Paris-Michael (taken some time back).  What pre-teen boy holds hands with his sister (much less willingly)? Also, in all the pics, Blanket always seems to kind of trail along almost as an afterthought. We see Prince Michael and Paris-Michael interacting with each other, but neither interacting with or really including Blanket.  Hhhmmm.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2009, 06:48:52 AM »

Excellent post ISpy ... in a nutshell 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2009, 09:35:27 AM »

Those are some really great observations, Puzzler and Cappy.
My take on MJ. He had enough money to have whatever he wanted.
Look what he chose.
If he did have lupus or any other physical condition, better choices could have been made.
He could have overcome his childhood. Most people do.
I am a fan of his music, not the man or his persona as it developed later on. His music was wonderful in about 1985 and then it wasn't.
He was not the person that Al Sharpton makes him out to be and I don't know what his contribution to culture was. He was a music and dance genuis.
I heard a piece on CNN about the value of his Estate and it will be more now that he is deceased. The Jackson Family lawyers spoke of the " legacy"  and they don't want this legacy tarnished by untrue reporting.
A new image of Micheal will be designed and it will be one that will be used for marketing. It will have no relation to what he really was.
I think he was mentally ill. The interview clips of him trying to defend himself show someone who is over 40 who is out of touch with his own persona and the rest of the world.
As far as TMZ goes, I haven't been there at all since Anna Nicole passed and now this. They have been fairly accurate so far with reporting some of the circumstances. I'll just stay away from their comment section.
After the 1993 molestation case, he was told to not put himself in a position where claims could be made, false or true. And yet he did.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196447/Refund-750-000-Jackson-fans-02-promoter-pushes-star-tribute-show.html

Plans for a tribute show.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2009, 09:53:54 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »

Excellent post ISpy ... in a nutshell 
  excellent
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »

Thanks 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »

Really good posts, ISPY and Capp, you do us proud!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2009, 11:02:11 AM »

Well, that isn't over the top 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2009, 12:31:02 PM »

Jackson's Last Will -- Diana Ross Mentioned
Posted Jul 1st 2009 12:10PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's will has been filed with the court. Jackson asks that his mother, Katherine, be made the guardian of all three of his kids. The will says if Katherine died before him or couldn't serve as guardian, he nominated Diana Ross.

And there's a petition filed along with the will, saying Jackson's estate is worth more than $500,000,000. The petition says almost all of the estate "consists of non-cash, non-liquid assets, including primarily an interest in a catalog of music royalty rights which is currently being administered by Sony-ATV, and interests in various entities."

As we first reported, the will leaves everything to the Michael Jackson Family Trust, stating, "I give my entire estate to the Trustee or Trustees..."

The will declares that Jackson is not married.

The will names John Branca, John McClain and Barry Siegel as co-Executors. Branca was Jackson's lawyer, McClain is a music exec and Siegel was Jackson's accountant. But Siegel resigned from his role as executor in 2003.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0701_mj_will_wm.pdf

Im in a hurry, my daughter is an hour away from arriving!   Ill check in later tonight here & elsewhere as I can.  MUAH!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2009, 12:58:05 PM »

Have a great visit Capp 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2009, 01:43:41 PM »

Jackson's will cuts out ex-wife Debbie Rowe
Updated: 5 mins ago

LOS ANGELES -- Michael Jackson's 7-year-old will was filed Wednesday in a Los Angeles court, giving his entire estate to a family trust and cutting out his former wife Debbie Rowe.

The will, dated July 7, 2002, estimated his estate at that time at more than $500 million.

It names his mother, Katherine Jackson, as a beneficiary of the trust and the guardian of Jackson's children, who are named in the will.

It also names entertainer Diana Ross as a successor guardian for the children and their estates if something happens to Katherine Jackson.

Ross introduced the Jackson 5 on the Ed Sullivan Show in the late 1960s and was instrumental in launching their career. She was a lifelong friend of Michael Jackson.

Meanwhile, a person familiar with the situation said no public Jackson memorial was planned for Neverland.

Santa Barbara officials had discussed the possibility a memorial or public viewing could occur Thursday.

But the person, who is not authorized to speak for the family and requested anonymity, said nothing was planned for Neverland at least through Friday. The source said it appears more likely a funeral and burial will take place in Los Angeles. The family has the final say.

The person says billionaire Thomas Barrack, who owns Neverland in a joint venture with Jackson, sought an exemption to bury the singer at the ranch. But the person says it's a complicated process and it couldn't be done for a burial this week.

The will gives the entire estate to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. Details of the trust will not be made public.

The documents said Jackson's estate consisted almost entirely of "non-cash, non-liquid assets, including primarily an interest in a catalog of music royalty rights which is currently being administered by Sony ATV, and the interests of various entities."

One of Jackson's most lucrative assets is his stake in the massive Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalog, which includes music by the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Neil Diamond, Lady Gaga and the Jonas Brothers, and is estimated to be worth as much as $2 billion.

Jackson's longtime lawyer John Branca and John McClain, a music executive and a family friend, are named in the will as co-executors.

In a statement, Branca and McClain said: "The most important element of Michael's will is his unwavering desire that his mother, Katherine, become the legal guardian for his three children. As we work to carry out Michael's instructions to safeguard both the future of his children as well as the remarkable legacy he left us as an artist we ask that all matters involving his estate be handled with the dignity and the respect that Michael and his family deserve."

The five-page will is signed by Jackson, and each paragraph includes Jackson's scrawling initials.

Jackson, who died Thursday at age 50, left behind three children: son Michael Joseph Jr., known as Prince Michael, 12; daughter Paris Michael Katherine, 11; and son Prince Michael II, 7. Rowe was the mother of the two oldest children; the youngest was born to a surrogate mother, who has never been identified.

Katherine Jackson was granted temporary guardianship Monday of Jackson's three children. A judge held off on requests to control the children's estates, and gave her limited control over her son's property.

Rowe, who was married to Jackson in 1996 and filed for divorce three years later, surrendered her parental rights. An appeals court later found that was done in error, and Rowe and Jackson entered an out-of-court settlement in 2006.

Neither Rowe nor her attorneys have indicated whether she intends to seek custody of the two oldest children.

Funeral plans have not yet been announced.

On Tuesday, heavy construction equipment and workers passed through the gates of Neverland Ranch, fueling speculation that it could soon be hosting Jackson's funeral or even a permanent memorial.

Groups of gardeners and florists bearing huge wreaths were also spotted on the 2,500-acre Santa Barbara County property about 120 miles northwest of Los Angeles.

Members of Jackson's family met Tuesday with officials from the Los Angeles police and California Highway Patrol about funeral services. But "details are still pending," according to Fran Clader, a spokeswoman for the patrol. The patrol would need to be consulted if the body was moved from Los Angeles to Neverland.

It was unclear whether Jackson could be legally buried at the ranch. The state's health and safety code makes interring any uncremated remains outside of a cemetery a misdemeanor. Cremated remains can be kept in a home or private mausoleum outside a cemetery.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=818673

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5706071/Michael-Jackson-not-biological-father-of-his-children.html

.........more of the same.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »

How plastic surgery changed the face of Michael Jackson
1 through 10
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/5649838/How-plastic-surgery-changed-the-face-of-Michael-Jackson.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »

Do they all have blush on? Maybe it was a clown party 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.