March 18, 2024, 07:58:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183246 times)
Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: July 02, 2009, 11:32:50 AM »

One last thing...I don't put much weight behind the still photos of MJ at rehearsal as being indicative of his level of well-being before death. One thing  I learned from the Anna case was still photos mean crap. Anna looked fine in many still photos, but the video showed the truth.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 02, 2009, 11:55:54 AM »

I always thought that MJ had taken hormone shots. There was an interview from 1996 where I first had that suspicion. He was morphing into a feminine version of himeslf and it wasn't all due to the extreme and horrible plastic surgery he had. What plastic surgeon would do that to someone ?
As for his will, everything went into a trust. The will becomes public, the trust does not. Very smart move on the part of the lawyers who wrote his will. They talk of MJ's business acumen in purchasing the Sony music catalog. When that was done, he had the A-team of lawyers and managers working for him. They were the smart ones, MJ .. did he strike anyone as smart ?
I am getting tired of all the coverage. CNN needs to turn the page. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #302 on: July 02, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

One last thing...I don't put much weight behind the still photos of MJ at rehearsal as being indicative of his level of well-being before death. One thing  I learned from the Anna case was still photos mean crap. Anna looked fine in many still photos, but the video showed the truth.
I totally agree with you. I also was all caught up with Anna, and promised no more, here I am again 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 02, 2009, 11:58:51 AM »

I always thought that MJ had taken hormone shots. There was an interview from 1996 where I first had that suspicion. He was morphing into a feminine version of himeslf and it wasn't all due to the extreme and horrible plastic surgery he had. What plastic surgeon would do that to someone ?
As for his will, everything went into a trust. The will becomes public, the trust does not. Very smart move on the part of the lawyers who wrote his will. They talk of MJ's business acumen in purchasing the Sony music catalog. When that was done, he had the A-team of lawyers and managers working for him. They were the smart ones, MJ .. did he strike anyone as smart ?
I am getting tired of all the coverage. CNN needs to turn the page. 
I never thought of that, but hormone shots would explain somethings 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 02, 2009, 01:29:23 PM »

CNN is reporting that Tuesday, July 7 @ 10 am there will be a service at the Staples Centre. TMZ is not reporting it. I caught CNN last night briefly and some rep from TMZ was on and he said that the Jackson Family representatives kept changing their minds. Whatever it is, it will make money. The place holds 20,000 persons and how are they going to decide who gets in ?   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #305 on: July 02, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »

I always thought that MJ had taken hormone shots. There was an interview from 1996 where I first had that suspicion. He was morphing into a feminine version of himself and it wasn't all due to the extreme and horrible plastic surgery he had. What plastic surgeon would do that to someone ?
..snipped

Indeed......at one point (97ish) he wanted to be La Toya Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #306 on: July 02, 2009, 01:51:50 PM »

can't copy this for whatever reason.....says NO public Viewing (PHEW!!!)
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/arts_entertainment/speculation%20grows%20over%20michael%20jacksons%20funeral/3244982

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 02, 2009, 02:01:21 PM »

I am waning in my attention to this. It all seems so predictable and FAKE.
A long time ago, I had the cable service disconnected for a while ( I lasted one month ). I read and went out more. I have the TV glued on CNN most of the time when I am here. I am trying and have been trying very hard to limit my time on the internet at home here and I think that I am going to
do something like  that again. Not for SM, never, but I waste alot of my time and cram my brain up with useless info about useless things. MJ and his lawyers, handlers and what they all have to say is fairly useless information and entirely a figment of a marketing campaign driven to protect his " legacy" and make money in the future from him in his death.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: July 02, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »

Thanks, they better hurry up and come to some decision.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 02, 2009, 02:13:26 PM »

I am waning in my attention to this. It all seems so predictable and FAKE.
A long time ago, I had the cable service disconnected for a while ( I lasted one month ). I read and went out more. I have the TV glued on CNN most of the time when I am here. I am trying and have been trying very hard to limit my time on the internet at home here and I think that I am going to
do something like  that again. Not for SM, never, but I waste alot of my time and cram my brain up with useless info about useless things. MJ and his lawyers, handlers and what they all have to say is fairly useless information and entirely a figment of a marketing campaign driven to protect his " legacy" and make money in the future from him in his death.     
I've had to do that with cable news, 45 minutes early morning and that's it, to maddening.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 02, 2009, 02:16:52 PM »

Debbie Rowe to Fight for Custody
Posted Jul 2nd 2009 2:10PM by TMZ Staff

Debbie Rowe will fight for custody of Paris and Michael Jr. -- the children born during her marriage to Michael Jackson -- this, according to NBC 4 in Los Angeles.

According to the NBC 4 website, Rowe said during a 90-minute phone conversation, "I want my children."

Rowe says she will seek a restraining order to keep Joe Jackson away from the children.

Rowe also says she'll submit to a DNA test to prove she's the biological mother.

Now, let the games begin.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 02, 2009, 02:57:16 PM »

We knew this would be just a matter of time....I do think the favor in looks..but she sold the children out, so I think that should stick....Michael did not dot the i's and cross the t's when it came to the children.

Also I think MJ took hormones to keep his voice high pitched. ::MonkeyNoNo::Even if he was a kid at heart his voice would change as he got older, but MJ voice only got higher pitched.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 02, 2009, 03:01:13 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Debbie Rowe will fight for custody of Paris and Michael Jr., the children born during her marriage to Michael Jackson -- this, according to NBC 4 in Los Angeles.

According to the NBC 4 website, Rowe said during a 90-minute phone conversation, "I want my children."

Rowe says she will seek a restraining order to keep Joe Jackson away from the children.

Rowe also says she'll submit to a DNA test to prove she's the biological mother.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 02, 2009, 04:25:55 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=b7911d45-f951-452a-8499-2aefc9c43442                   I'm not sure what to think about this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 02, 2009, 05:48:28 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=b7911d45-f951-452a-8499-2aefc9c43442                   I'm not sure what to think about this.

I wonder if he was really singing?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Debbie Rowe will fight for custody of Paris and Michael Jr., the children born during her marriage to Michael Jackson -- this, according to NBC 4 in Los Angeles.

This should be interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »

I wonder if he was really singing?
I really couldn't tell.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 02, 2009, 06:52:17 PM »

Lip syncing has come a long way since Milli Vanilli. I don't think any of them sing any more in these big concerts. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 02, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »

Michael Jackson's $25,000 Custom Casket
Posted Jul 2nd 2009 6:22PM by TMZ Staff

A $25,000, solid bronze, 14-karat gold plated, custom casket has been ordered for Michael Jackson.

The casket -- ordered last night from Batesville Casket Company -- is called a Promethean and will feature a flame blue velvet interior and a hand-polished, mirror finish.

This is the same casket used to bury James Brown... and is extremely rare.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 02, 2009, 08:06:32 PM »

DON'T MISS - DANA PRETZER AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.