March 19, 2024, 01:45:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183280 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #320 on: July 02, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

Thanks Klaas that sounds very interesting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 02, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

Click on the link below

TUNE IN NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 03, 2009, 10:16:10 AM »

Top Prosecutors Hunting for Jackson Rx
Posted Jul 3rd 2009 9:16AM by TMZ Staff

California State Attorney General Jerry Brown has launched an investigation into the prescribing practices of Michael Jackson's doctors.

Brown says his office will help the LAPD track the controlled substances that made their way to Jackson. The State's Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement will be combing files. It's the same method Brown used to track prescriptions in the Anna Nicole Smith case.

As we first reported, Jackson used various aliases to score drugs, including Omar Arnold and Jack London. We've learned at least one high-end pharmacy in the area where Jackson lived did its own search and has turned up the name Omar Arnold in its database.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 03, 2009, 10:17:05 AM »

AEG -- MJ Concert Insurance Covered Overdose
Posted Jul 3rd 2009 9:30AM by TMZ Staff

AEG took out a hefty insurance policy in case Michael Jackson's 50 London concerts fell through -- turns out the policy covered an MJ overdose.

AEG's chief executive Randy Phillips said the $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd's of London didn't cover a death from natural causes.

Phillips said the policy would still fall short of the money spent on Jackson's advance, producing the show, covering some of MJ's debts and paying his staff and rent -- which cost between $25 and $30 million.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 03, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »

AEG took out a hefty insurance policy in case Michael Jackson's 50 London concerts fell through -- turns out the policy covered an MJ overdose.

AEG's chief executive Randy Phillips said the $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd's of London didn't cover a death from natural causes.

Phillips said the policy would still fall short of the money spent on Jackson's advance, producing the show, covering some of MJ's debts and paying his staff and rent -- which cost between $25 and $30 million.

Holly crappers, they even knew he used a lot of drugs.....
Now why didn't someone help him???   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 03, 2009, 01:38:52 PM »

Holly crappers, they even knew he used a lot of drugs.....
Now why didn't someone help him???   
What I'm reading he refused, so what can you do? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 03, 2009, 02:56:02 PM »

Jackson Sought Out Anesthesia
Posted Jul 3rd 2009 2:01PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson made the rounds at L.A. doctors' offices, often getting anesthesia for minor outpatient procedures -- procedures that did not require anesthesia.

Medical sources say Jackson would get cosmetic surgery, collagen injections, Botox and acne treatment for which he would often be put under or sedated, even when it was not medically necessary.

One medical source described Jackson as "an anesthesia addict."

We're also told Jackson would get controlled substances, such as Demerol, during and after these minor procedures.

The question now -- which docs were happy to oblige the singer?

As we first reported, police found the anesthesia Propofol in Jackson's house after he died, and it's looking like that's the drug that killed him.
(I've never heard of an anesthesia addict before  )
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: July 03, 2009, 04:05:21 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Jackson Got Drugs From Out Of U.S.

Some of the narcotics that Los Angeles police found in Michael Jackson's house were obtained by the singer outside of the United States, RadarOnline.com has learned.
"The investigation is going to go international," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com exclusively. The DEA and the Attorney General are now involved in the case.
But it is going to be very difficult to track down the drugs Jackson obtained outside of the U.S., the source told RadarOnline.com. "The investigation is growing."
U.S. law enforcement will ask for help from foreign law enforcement, the source told RadarOnline.com. As RadarOnline.com previously reported police found a large quantity of drugs inside Jackson's house, including the powerful sedative Diprivan.
Story developing....
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-jackson-got-drugs-out-us

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: July 03, 2009, 04:14:25 PM »

Some of the narcotics that Los Angeles police found in Michael Jackson's house were obtained by the singer outside of the United States, RadarOnline.com has learned.
"The investigation is going to go international," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com exclusively. The DEA and the Attorney General are now involved in the case.
But it is going to be very difficult to track down the drugs Jackson obtained outside of the U.S., the source told RadarOnline.com. "The investigation is growing."
U.S. law enforcement will ask for help from foreign law enforcement, the source told RadarOnline.com. As RadarOnline.com previously reported police found a large quantity of drugs inside Jackson's house, including the powerful sedative Diprivan.
Story developing....
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-jackson-got-drugs-out-us

I don't doubt it at all, my question is did this man do anything not all drugged up? This is sickening. What bothers me is all the crap his kids must have seen, and that is my concern.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 03, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »

Story developing....

I don't doubt it at all, my question is did this man do anything not all drugged up? This is sickening. What bothers me is all the crap his kids must have seen, and that is my concern.

Yep...you've expressed what I've been thinking...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #330 on: July 03, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »

It has been stated that it is him singing. I can't find the source at the moment, but even with a 'source', who knows....
anyway..here is Nancy Transcript from last night
DEA Joins Jackson Death Investigation
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/02/ng.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: July 03, 2009, 06:30:29 PM »

It has been stated that it is him singing. I can't find the source at the moment, but even with a 'source', who knows....
anyway..here is Nancy Transcript from last night
DEA Joins Jackson Death Investigation
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/02/ng.01.html
Thanks
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 03, 2009, 08:48:01 PM »

Nutt,NoRose,I found this article.They say he was singing.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/life/entertainment/news-article.aspx?storyid=140811&provider=rss

<snipped>
When Jackson kicked off what turned out to be his final rehearsal, he donned a headset microphone, strolled to an elevated platform and launched into his 1991 hit Dangerous- first a cappella, then with the band.

"He wasn't singing full-out, but he was singing," Alonzo says. "They ran the number a couple of times and started to bring more props onstage that he looked at for the Thriller number. Every song he was doing was not just singing, but surrounded by huge production - gigantic spiders and 20-foot puppets. I feel I was so blessed to see the only performance of this concert."

Jackson appeared underweight but not sick, he says.

When they hugged, "he felt very thin," Alonzo says. "Even the first time I met him, 20 years ago at Neverland (Jackson's ranch in Santa Barbara County, Calif.), he was thin. So it didn't strike me as odd, other than he seemed fragile. But his energy and the way he moved and spoke had a lot of impact. His soul didn't seem fragile at all. This is just a thin guy."
"The show wasn't all there yet, but it looked extremely creative," Ehrlich says. "You could see how much thought had gone into it. There were impactful moments."

The 10 or 11 songs performed during the rehearsal unfolded in a casual setting, but Jackson occasionally unleashed the full force of his stage persona.

"I've seen him in rehearsal mode several times over the years," Ehrlich says. "Michael is extremely methodical. He's not going to give it all until he knows he's got it all.

"But sometimes, he'd jump into it, and it was really exciting. As he got more comfortable with the props and where the dancers were, he got more animated. This was a guy who did it all, and here he was doing it again."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: July 03, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I don't believe for a second that he could have put on as many shows as what was being planned for him. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: July 03, 2009, 11:50:31 PM »

I don't think he could have done all of these shows. I read that they were cutting his stage time down, the other areas and performers were going to carry some of the production. Regardless, he hasn't been up to par for a long time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 04, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »

I don't think he could have done all of these shows. I read that they were cutting his stage time down, the other areas and performers were going to carry some of the production. Regardless, he hasn't been up to par for a long time.
I totally agree. Even a younger man in better health would have a problem with such an exhaustive performance.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: July 04, 2009, 11:15:15 AM »

Who's Paying for Jackson Memorial? You
KTLA News KTLA News
9:04 PM PDT, July 3, 2009

Staples Center during the Lakers' championship celebration. (July 3, 2009)
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles city Councilwoman Jan Perry today reached out to potential donors to help the city defray at least some of the costs to cover sanitation other services for the massive Michael Jackson memorial downtown Tuesday.

It's not yet known how much the event will cost the city, but the recent Lakers' championship victory celebration downtown incurred $2 million worth of city services -- mostly for police, traffic control and sanitation -- a figure covered by wealthy donors.

Some news outlets have speculated that crowds surrounding the barricades outside the Staples Center memorial could dwarf the tens of thousands who came to celebrate the Lakers win.

Perry says the cash-strapped city will dip into a special fund that sets aside money for unforeseen events, but she welcomed donors to step forward. She says the Jackson family has not come forward.   (And just a guess but the Jackson family is not going to come forward and pay for this craziness)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: July 04, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »

Happy 4th of July to everyone here.
I was in the USA yesterday, just a day trip and people were gearing up for the celebration.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 04, 2009, 12:23:23 PM »

Happy 4th of July to everyone here.
I was in the USA yesterday, just a day trip and people were gearing up for the celebration.
Thanks 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: July 04, 2009, 12:53:22 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Jackson Docs Can Run But Can't Hide
Posted Jul 4th 2009 12:23PM by TMZ Staff
As law enforcement officials comb through medical records to determine who supplied and administered the anesthesia Propofol and other drugs to Michael Jackson, we've learned there may be a fail-safe way of getting at the truth.

It's no secret -- especially in a celebrity town like L.A. -- some doctors use pseudonyms for celebrity patients and sometimes their medical charts somehow get "lost." But we've learned most doctors leave an indelible footprint when it comes to treating patients.

Many doctors -- especially ones with big practices -- use medical software systems from MD Systems, NexTech and other companies. These companies provide the software that makes it easy to input billing data.

Doctors typically input the patient's name, billing amount, type of treatment, type of drugs prescribed and administered, and date of service. Here's the thing -- that data cannot be deleted from the server.

The system allows doctors to add other data like medical charts, and those things can be deleted. But if someone deletes that info, the software shows the name of the user who did it and the date it was done.

Bottom line -- the basic billing information will not go away.

As we reported days ago, law enforcement found Propofol inside Jackson's house. Propofol is an anesthesia, which should never be administered outside a hospital, and it's looking like that drug killed Jackson. If cops find who supplied it and who administered it, the docs could well be prosecuted for manslaughter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.