March 18, 2024, 07:41:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183245 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: July 05, 2009, 10:57:49 AM »

Thanks Puzzler.I have to say I am disgusted with this big show for MJ.
Enough already.   
I have a big problem, not only the cost, that's one thing. I don't like the idea of glamorizing drug addiction, and the other aspects of his life, which are extremely questionable at best.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: July 05, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »

That bodyguard that was at the house, he could sell his story for alot of money. Or, he could provide all of the info he has to the police, etc.
If I was him, I would figure out a way to get paid to keep quiet.
Do the right thing via the investigation, but put the squeeze on Jackson's lawyers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 05, 2009, 11:18:13 AM »

That bodyguard that was at the house, he could sell his story for alot of money. Or, he could provide all of the info he has to the police, etc.
If I was him, I would figure out a way to get paid to keep quiet.
Do the right thing via the investigation, but put the squeeze on Jackson's lawyers.
Yes, I hope he helps the investigation as much as possible. To me there is no reason not to, it is quite obvious the kind of drug addict MJ was. I was stunned with Anna Nichol, and the drugs, that was nothing compared to this  I also am happy to hear our attorney general Jerry Brown is involved, like he was with Anna's case.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 05, 2009, 11:40:56 AM »

If I lived in CA and had to pay taxes to prop up this tribute to MJ, I would be pizzed also. They certainly are going to take all the rehearsal hours and hours of tapes, edit them, slice and dice them and make millions.
The bodyguard will be hounded for the rest of his days, he could do the right thing for MJ with the police and DEA people and himself.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 05, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

If I lived in CA and had to pay taxes to prop up this tribute to MJ, I would be pizzed also. They certainly are going to take all the rehearsal hours and hours of tapes, edit them, slice and dice them and make millions.
The bodyguard will be hounded for the rest of his days, he could do the right thing for MJ with the police and DEA people and himself.

I'm furious  No reason for this nonsense at all, he is no president, no Princess Diana, to me this is just a money making scheme of some kind by the Jacksons. Have your private ceremony and bury/cremate him and let's end it.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 05, 2009, 01:30:53 PM »

I agree. Too much information about MJ. They showed clips from the interview he did with Martin Bashir (sp. ) and I am remembering how taken aback I was at the time. I thought at the time that this person was so far out there, he didn't know how inappropriate his behaviour was.
We are getting a sales job and the Jackson Family wants all that swept under the rug. The " Legacy" and their future income depends on it.
I read some blog last night where it stated that the Jackson Family was informed that there was a will, they saw the will, and yet Katherine Jackson went ahead and filed papers stating that he died without a will.
And they had the filing by Branca to back it up. No other lawyer has come forward with a will dated after 2002, so the one that we've heard about must be it. She got 40 %, that should be enough for all of them to fight over with her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 05, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »

I agree. Too much information about MJ. They showed clips from the interview he did with Martin Bashir (sp. ) and I am remembering how taken aback I was at the time. I thought at the time that this person was so far out there, he didn't know how inappropriate his behaviour was.
We are getting a sales job and the Jackson Family wants all that swept under the rug. The " Legacy" and their future income depends on it.
I read some blog last night where it stated that the Jackson Family was informed that there was a will, they saw the will, and yet Katherine Jackson went ahead and filed papers stating that he died without a will.
And they had the filing by Branca to back it up. No other lawyer has come forward with a will dated after 2002, so the one that we've heard about must be it. She got 40 %, that should be enough for all of them to fight over with her.
You would think that would be enough to fight over, but it won't be, they are going to milk this, and get every last cent they can from Michael.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 05, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »

You would think that would be enough to fight over, but it won't be, they are going to milk this, and get every last cent they can from Michael.

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: July 05, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »

LAPD -- If You Don't Have Tickets, Don't Come!
Posted Jul 5th 2009 12:27PM by TMZ Staff

The Michael Jackson memorial in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday is expected to draw a huge crowd, but the LAPD is trying to talk people who don't have tickets out of coming.

Assistant Chief Jim McDonnell addressed the press today and reiterated time and time again that people who aren't lucky enough to win the drawing for tickets to the memorial should just stay home and watch it on TV -- or (CHEAP PLUG ALERT) watch it live here on TMZ.

The LAPD will also block off several square blocks around Staples Center (see above) but may expand the area based on the size of the crowd.

To help reduce costs, McDonnell said they would try and send as many cops home as quickly as possible -- crowd size willing -- and that cops making OT would be the first to go. So far, he said, no private entities have step forward to help alleviate the cost.                                 (LET THE CHAOS BEGIN)                                                                                                                             
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 05, 2009, 03:37:25 PM »

Al Sharpton wants a National Day of Mourning for MJ.
What BS ! I did read at TMZ what people think of Sharpton and Jesse Jackson sticking their noses into this and making every thing in the Nation about their their agenda. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: July 05, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »

Enough already.   
I have a big problem, not only the cost, that's one thing. I don't like the idea of glamorizing drug addiction, and the other aspects of his life, which are extremely questionable at best.

I totally agree.  I knew it would be this way.  The Jackson family are dysfunctional and we'ver certainly not heard the end of this yet.  The cost...it's outreagous...from a taxpayer standpoint...If the Jackson's want to pay overtime for all the LAPD that is needed to have security for their time on Tuesday, that's one thing.  If the County has to pay for it then it's ridiculous at this time with all the money problems that state has. 

Over-the-top and then some!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 05, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »

Enough already.   

I totally agree.  I knew it would be this way.  The Jackson family are dysfunctional and we'ver certainly not heard the end of this yet.  The cost...it's outreagous...from a taxpayer standpoint...If the Jackson's want to pay overtime for all the LAPD that is needed to have security for their time on Tuesday, that's one thing.  If the County has to pay for it then it's ridiculous at this time with all the money problems that state has. 

Over-the-top and then some!

Oh...and I totally agree that it's BAD to glamorize drugs, too.  Obviously, it's on the rise for prescription drugs and needs to be halted.  Jerry Brown, attorney general for the State of California, is on the case now.  That's somewhat comforting, as he was the one who finally made something happen in the Anna Nicole Smith case.

Death by entourage...it's gotta' be stomped on and stopped!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: July 05, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »

What BS ! I did read at TMZ what people think of Sharpton and Jesse Jackson sticking their noses into this and making every thing in the Nation about their their agenda. 

Ridiculous to a new level...a National Day for a man who chose to be a drug addict for many, many years, when he (of all people) had the money and the means to get himself well.  That he did this of his own choice after becoming a father...what he said he wanted the most..well he was not a good father IMO to expose, on purpose, those children to all that.  You know they saw their father drugged out most of their lives, and probably saw him asleep with a doctor in attendance many times, too.  It's unbelieveable.  Loved children...bah, he would have taken better care of himself if he had true love for his children...so that they would have a father.  Instead, his oldest son saw his father fall to the floor and all three children (ages 12, 11 & 7) have seen their father dead and the dysfunction continues.

Sorry to babble on-and-on...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 05, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »

I totally agree with you Puzzler. A national day of mourning, now that is a laugh.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 05, 2009, 04:51:48 PM »

The Michael Jackson memorial in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday is expected to draw a huge crowd, but the LAPD is trying to talk people who don't have tickets out of coming.

Assistant Chief Jim McDonnell addressed the press today and reiterated time and time again that people who aren't lucky enough to win the drawing for tickets to the memorial should just stay home and watch it on TV -- or (CHEAP PLUG ALERT) watch it live here on TMZ.

The LAPD will also block off several square blocks around Staples Center (see above) but may expand the area based on the size of the crowd.

To help reduce costs, McDonnell said they would try and send as many cops home as quickly as possible -- crowd size willing -- and that cops making OT would be the first to go. So far, he said, no private entities have step forward to help alleviate the cost.                                 (LET THE CHAOS BEGIN)                                                                                                                             

I don't even know what to say.So what happens to the normal everyday guy getting mugged during all of this?Does he have to fend for himself while everyone else is
at this sham of a service?
Chaos is right.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 05, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »

Yet the child down the street can be abused,hungry and homeless........
   This pizzes me off.

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 05, 2009, 05:02:08 PM »

I am appalled. And as you know, I am a fan of MJ's music from the Thriller days.
It was too over the top. I agree, how could he be a " good father " when he seemed to love drugs more ? Those kids have been raised in some sort of fantasy world that MJ created for himself. The entire Jackson clan is out of touch with reality. I sincerely hope that somehow all of this backfires in a big way. Some sort of backlash against the media who caters to these damn people alos. I have to leave for dinner. BBL 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 05, 2009, 05:02:38 PM »

I don't even know what to say.So what happens to the normal everyday guy getting mugged during all of this?Does he have to fend for himself while everyone else is
at this sham of a service?
Chaos is right.

IMO, the Jackson family is responsible for this...for putting out to the public that they want "the word" to pay homage to Michael.  They should have gone one-step further and asked that the world pay their respects in their own way in their own home towns. 

I seriously doubt that LAPD could handle a crown of one million or more if that many people really showed up. 

I'm not sure that I buy that one million people will come in from England.  COME ON!!!!  Are there enough flights to fly over a million people to LA in time?  Are there enough hotel rooms to cater to one million people from England?  Seriously....there will be lots of people from the USA in LA for the service. 

Is this the Jackson family spokesmen leaking out this kind of ridiculous information to the press? 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: July 05, 2009, 05:03:14 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

The British Are Coming ... For Jackson
Posted Jul 5th 2009 11:08AM by TMZ Staff
There are reports as many as a million people may come to L.A. for the Michael Jackson memorial on Tuesday. We can tell you for sure -- there's a British invasion.

A rep from British Airways tells us there has been a "huge influx" of reservations in the last few days by people from England trying to make their way to the memorial. The rep says people are "flying as close to L.A. as they can and then taking connecting flights."

In addition to non-stop and direct flights to L.A., flights from Heathrow to San Francisco and from Heathrow to Denver are almost full.

The rep says they expect all flights -- direct and indirect -- to be sold out by the end of the day.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 05, 2009, 05:04:17 PM »

I am appalled. And as you know, I am a fan of MJ's music from the Thriller days.
It was too over the top. I agree, how could he be a " good father " when he seemed to love drugs more ? Those kids have been raised in some sort of fantasy world that MJ created for himself. The entire Jackson clan is out of touch with reality. I sincerely hope that somehow all of this backfires in a big way. Some sort of backlash against the media who caters to these damn people alos. I have to leave for dinner. BBL 

I could see a backlash from the California taxpayers for all the expense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.