March 28, 2024, 01:30:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183528 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »

Michael Jackson 911 Tape On the Way

The Michael Jackson 911 tape will be released to the public within an hour and TMZ will stream it live.

http://www.tmz.com/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2009, 02:02:57 PM »

Janet Jackson Arrives in L.A.
Posted Jun 26th 2009 1:27PM by TMZ Staff

We've just obtained a photo of Janet Jackson arriving at the Van Nuys airport in Los Angeles early this morning.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 02:04:09 PM »

Emergency Workers Felt Jackson Dead at Scene
Posted Jun 26th 2009 12:45PM by TMZ Staff

When EMTs arrived at Michael Jackson's home yesterday, the medics wanted to pronounce him dead on the scene -- but Michael's personal doctor refused to let them "call it" -- this according to sources close to the situation.

When EMTs arrived there was evidence someone had been performing CPR on Michael for "quite some time." There was evidence of Lidocaine -- an old-school drug that can be used to treat disturbances in the heart's rhythm. Medics took over performing CPR but determined Jackson was lifeless -- and wanted to call the coroner to pick up the body.

We're told Jackson was flat-lined when EMTs arrived.

But our sources say M.J.'s doc demanded EMTs continue performing CPR anyway, and demanded that they take Michael to the hospital.

Once they arrived at UCLA, we're told Jackson's doc continued to personally administer CPR -- even though it was clear Jackson was already gone.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 02:05:51 PM »

Michael Jackson's Missing Doctor ID'd
Posted Jun 26th 2009 12:30PM by TMZ Staff

The doctor who was with Michael Jackson at the time of his death has been identified as a cardiologist from Houston, Texas.

KHOU in Houston reports the man is Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, who had been living with Jackson in his rented mansion. We're told Murray attempted to revive Michael until paramedics showed up at the scene.

The station reports the car that was towed from Michael's house last night was registered to Murray's sister. Law enforcement is looking for the doctor so they can question him.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »

Jackson's Missing Doc To Speak with Cops
Posted Jun 26th 2009 2:00PM by TMZ Staff

We have just learned Dr. Conrad Robert Murray -- the guy who was with Jackson when he collapsed -- is now in Los Angeles.

He is preparing to speak with law enforcement officials regarding Michael Jackson's death.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »

Michael Jackson -- The 911 Call
Posted Jun 26th 2009 2:07PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has just received a tape of the Michael Jackson 911 call made yesterday at 12:21 PM from Michael's house in Holmby Hills, Ca.

The person who makes the call says Jackson was not breathing and unconscious. Jackson was not responding to CPR. The caller says the doctor on scene -- Dr. Conrad Murray -- was the only witness -- "The doctor has been the only one here."

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »

Here is the 911 call....

Thanks for link no rose

911 call
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/062609_michael_2.mp3

source

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 03:02:09 PM »

Here is the 911 call....

Thanks for link no rose

911 call
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/062609_michael_2.mp3

source

Sorry, my bad, meant to say Northern Rose...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 03:13:28 PM »

Ah yes, Demerol. He used this to manage pain after the Pepsi Commercial burning. There had been speculation that he never stopped using it.

In addition to a broken vertebrae & broken leg he had suffered.   This man was in pain, used & abused on several levels and tormented.  I had a long post yesterday because I've seen a ton of criticism and a need to still break this man down even in death but chose to express myself a bit differently.  While it can easily be said that this bright eyed soft spoken shy young boy from a poor background held by an iron fist father with incomparable talent turned into an oddity in certain respects, no one can take away what he contributed to this world thru his artistry.   There is no one on the planet with a sharp tongue & condemnation of him based on allegations by money driven individuals of questionable characters themselves can say they accomplished a small percentage of what he did over the course of a few decades.  I can almost guarantee that his death was a combination of his driving need to make a comeback after being totally destroyed (justified or not) but had people around him yet once again that were willing to drug him up & push him beyond his health could bare...as we speak they have towed away the car of his in-house doctor & speculation now is that he was given an overdose of Demerol.  Why?  Because money hungry parasites once again were using him for their financial gain, they knew a successful comeback would skyrocket MJ's brand yet once again.   Just maybe we should pause that the same man that has been villified by the public is also equally revered by people that knew him personally, with accolades worthy of reflection during his life and now in his death, it just makes one have to think.  While he is getting wall-to-wall coverage for a variety of reasons yesterday & today whether people like him or not, believe allegations or not his achievements in the music industry & how he reached out to his fans are of a massive global scale that no other artist has or will ever accomplish, and trust me as a huge fan of Elvis Presley and others that is a massive statement inandofitself.    Ironically, despite the crosses he beared & scrutiny he lived under he forgave his father and others that hurt his heart...sadly he's left us without a joyous encore.

A moment to reflect on the legacy of Michael Jackson as an artist.   Michael contributed hit after hit with a soft but powerful voice, if you listen to many of his lyrics later in his career they mirror reflections of his own thoughts, emotions he felt during a course of life that can only be described as unique to only him "The King of Pop" & yet all his fans could relate to on some level.   Throughout his career he incorporated a humanitarian reflection of the world which one can glean he studied often at times from a bubble his fame forced him to be in looking out, Black and White, Heal the World, Childhood - a driving force in the "We Are the World" project & over the course of his lifetime other acts of kindness towards mankind despite how often he was personally attacked.  His level of performance at his best was awe inspiring in what seemed to be of endless energy, yet off stage he was as frail as one could be.   His contributions to dance broke thru R&B, crossed over into rock style at times, signature moves & then he took a revolutionary new style emerging in the 70's of "popping and locking" to a level that young dancers not only attempted to emulate but held to a standard very few could come close to pulling off in the dynamic fashion he did.  When on stage this slightly built but larger than life man was electric.  His mind was brilliant in many respects despite an obvious child-like component, as evidenced with his break thru music videos that he mastered as short film masterpieces set to his tracks, the world in much anticipation came to a crawl when Thriller premiered, he did not disappoint & that album's records will probably never be broken in sales, platinum a few dozen times over.  Ironically, in his death the new age of the internet came to almost a crawl as well, a true testament to his larger than life persona.  His videos took a young music network (MTV) to new levels & artists around the world took their inspiration from his creativity in relaying their music to their audience, yes he indeed was the pioneer of the music video dating back well before its time, evidenced by early ones in the late 70's.   His music legacy crossed boundaries & was boundless, it is just a shame that the reality of him being just a flawed man under great scrutiny and expectation could not survive at the same level of performance.   A tragic figure, maybe but an icon he will always be...today I offer "You Are Not Alone"

Embedding was disabled

There will always be a beam of light on your star Michael

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 03:14:43 PM »

Cornoner is meeting with MJ's family nowk, presser should be within the hour

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »

Thanks, and thanks for your post. ( "If you think that the case of Anna Nicole Smith was an abuse, it is nothing in comparison to what we have seen in Michael Jackson's life," Oxman told CNN. )  Now that statement is truly horrific, I can't even imagine. What we have here is more enablers, doctors enabling, so forth and so on. Money can truly buy you enabling doctors, and enabling friends, very sad. But my thoughts are with the three innocent children.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »

Thanks, and thanks for your post. ( "If you think that the case of Anna Nicole Smith was an abuse, it is nothing in comparison to what we have seen in Michael Jackson's life," Oxman told CNN. )  Now that statement is truly horrific, I can't even imagine. What we have here is more enablers, doctors enabling, so forth and so on. Money can truly buy you enabling doctors, and enabling friends, very sad. But my thoughts are with the three innocent children.

Tks NoRose it came from the heart & with much reflection.  I am extremely concerned for his children, no doubt Debbie will come out of the woodwork again & the vultures will be swarming.  While Lisa Marie seems devastated with his passing it definitely does not go unnoticed that she & her mother could offer his family some sound advise on how not to be exploited & to protect themselves.   Im not sure what their relationship to the Jacksons is but they need sound, decent people around them to advise them how to handle the enormity of what is to come.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »

Breaking:   Police seized bags of drugs, reported xanax, zooloft & demerol.  Pressure pushed back but expected in 60-90 minutes.   Possibly news on funeral arrangements later today.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2009, 03:57:38 PM »

Breaking:   Police seized bags of drugs, reported xanax, zooloft & demerol.  Pressure pushed back but expected in 60-90 minutes.   Possibly news on funeral arrangements later today.
Well Xanax and Zoloft I can see him taking, but how much demerol will be interesting to see. And I bet there are more drugs than that. How does someone that tiny be able to take that many drugs over the years? Very disturbing.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2009, 04:02:53 PM »

Neil Cavuto reporting MJ music, video & DVDS are skyrocketing within the past day to the tune of 721x than they were before the days before his death.   The House of Representatives gave him a moment of silence in chambers today, the President sent condolences to the family.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »

(After Jackson was acquitted on child molestation charges in 2005, prosecutors argued against returning to Jackson items including syringes, the drug Demerol and prescriptions for various drugs, mainly antibiotics, in different people's names.)   Why so many different antibiotics? Anyone know why one would be wanting antibiotics?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2009, 04:05:52 PM »

Well Xanax and Zoloft I can see him taking, but how much demerol will be interesting to see. And I bet there are more drugs than that. How does someone that tiny be able to take that many drugs over the years? Very disturbing.

VERY, especially they are administered by another person.   This doctor reportedly has a license in Neveda and another state, it was not mentioned if he was licensed in Cali.   For whatever consent MJ had in taking meds, it was his doctors & advisors responsibility to make sure they were administered within recommended doses & customized to MJ's stature and overall health issues.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »

VERY, especially they are administered by another person.   This doctor reportedly has a license in Neveda and another state, it was not mentioned if he was licensed in Cali.   For whatever consent MJ had in taking meds, it was his doctors & advisors responsibility to make sure they were administered within recommended doses & customized to MJ's stature and overall health issues.
And now on one of the cable news shows while I was channel surfing, a doctor in Texas.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 04:12:30 PM »

(After Jackson was acquitted on child molestation charges in 2005, prosecutors argued against returning to Jackson items including syringes, the drug Demerol and prescriptions for various drugs, mainly antibiotics, in different people's names.)   Why so many different antibiotics? Anyone know why one would be wanting antibiotics?

He probably had a low immune system, he was sick often so they say.  I have a low immune system due to a medical condition.   I often suffer in the way of deep maximillary sinus infections, ear infections on occasion bladder.   It was also speculated that he suffered some sort of spider bite during his trial & other ailments - the stress probably compromised any physical symptomatology he suffered.   Having an addiction to painkillers and other medications would accelerate his health issues to worsen.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 04:12:35 PM »

Very good post, Capp, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.