March 28, 2024, 06:15:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183502 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »

Michael Jackson didn't need to die, again it seems a doctor was feeding an addiction instead of administering the support Michael Jackson desperately needed. He was addicted to painkillers everyone knew that, and everyone who enabled him are responsible. It just goes to show that if you are famous or rich enough people will happily let you commit your own destruction for their own 15mins of fame or financial gain. RIP Michael at least you are at peace now. So sad...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »

Michael Jackson didn't need to die, again it seems a doctor was feeding an addiction instead of administering the support Michael Jackson desperately needed. He was addicted to painkillers everyone knew that, and everyone who enabled him are responsible. It just goes to show that if you are famous or rich enough people will happily let you commit your own destruction for their own 15mins of fame or financial gain. RIP Michael at least you are at peace now. So sad...
Totally agree, he certainly isn't the first that this has happened to, and he won't be the last 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2009, 05:21:20 PM »

Waiting for report from cornoner coming up shortly on Cnn  - 4:21.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2009, 06:16:40 PM »

Debbie Rowe just weighed in with a statement

Lawyer: Debbie Rowe, mother of 2 of Michael Jackson's children, is inconsolable
LOS ANGELES — A lawyer who represented Debbie Rowe in a custody matter says the mother of two of Michael Jackson's three children is inconsolable.

Attorney Iris Finsilver says she was the one who told Rowe of Jackson's death.

The attorney says she isn't currently representing Rowe, but has no doubt Rowe will seek custody of the children.

Finsilver says she doesn't know if Rowe has been having visits with the children, Prince Michael Joseph Jackson and Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson. Rowe and Jackson married in 1996 and divorced in 1999.

Finsilver says Rowe is trying to grasp the fact that Jackson has died. She says Rowe loved Jackson for a long time.

In a prepared statement released by Finsilver, Rowe calls Jackson "a beautiful and loving soul."

Well geez that is not a shock, she's after a nice chunk of child support & other perks...sorry where was she during these childrens lives, a real mother wouldnt be persuaded with no amount of money in the world one way or another.  To me her kind words are nothing but a transparent attempt to seek what she's always wanted & its not raising these children...that is all I have to say right now regarding it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2009, 06:32:13 PM »

Autopsy results deferred with a security hold, additional tests requested, pulmonary, neuropathology & toxiocology.   No trauma or evidence of foul play but investigation will continue, no suspicions presently on how he died.  Chief Coroner is still with the family presently & the body will be released to the family, anytime after 6PM this evening pacific time until midnight, mortuary and family will make arrangements could be possible to stay at coroner's overnight.   Representative will not comment on drug questions, seems to have a bit of defensiveness in his demeanor.  ME and one detective were present during autopsy.   How was there not a doctor available to sign a death certificate when one was there at the house administering demerol to begin with.   Coroner's office has not talked to any of MJ's doctors.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2009, 06:41:24 PM »

Thanks for the report on the autopsy report. If Debbie R takes her two kids, which I have no doubt she will, wonder what will happen with the youngest. If it is true that he didn't have a will, which is just plain stupid, this should get interesting.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »

Autopsy results deferred with a security hold, additional tests requested, pulmonary, neuropathology & toxiocology.   No trauma or evidence of foul play but investigation will continue, no suspicions presently on how he died.  Chief Coroner is still with the family presently & the body will be released to the family, anytime after 6PM this evening pacific time until midnight, mortuary and family will make arrangements could be possible to stay at coroner's overnight.   Representative will not comment on drug questions, seems to have a bit of defensiveness in his demeanor.  ME and one detective were present during autopsy.   How was there not a doctor available to sign a death certificate when one was there at the house administering demerol to begin with.   Coroner's office has not talked to any of MJ's doctors.

snip
How was there not a doctor available to sign a death certificate when one was there at the house administering demerol to begin with.   Coroner's office has not talked to any of MJ's doctors...

Very strange.....
It's going to come down to what everyone is thinking.  MJ's doc gave him to much of the demerol.....JMO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2009, 06:47:10 PM »

Thanks for the report on the autopsy report. If Debbie R takes her two kids, which I have no doubt she will, wonder what will happen with the youngest. If it is true that he didn't have a will, which is just plain stupid, this should get interesting.

I think I heard Oxman and someone else say he did have a will, I havent seen a confirmation yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »

I think I heard Oxman and someone else say he did have a will, I havent seen a confirmation yet.

There is such conflicting reports depending on what you are listening to or reading. Let's hope there is a will.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2009, 06:50:52 PM »

snip
How was there not a doctor available to sign a death certificate when one was there at the house administering demerol to begin with.   Coroner's office has not talked to any of MJ's doctors...

Very strange.....
It's going to come down to what everyone is thinking.  MJ's doc gave him to much of the demerol.....JMO
Yes, and then combine all the other crap he was taking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »

Jackson Family Will Fight Rowe Tooth and Nail
Posted Jun 26th 2009 6:44PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's family will wage an epic battle to make sure Paris and Michael Jr. do not end up in the custody of one Debbie Rowe -- this according to family members who spoke with TMZ.

The family is currently gathered together and they are reacting to our story this morning that Rowe never legally gave up her custody rights. Under California law, Rowe is in a position to get custody of her biological kids if she wants them, provided it would not be detrimental to the children.

The family complained to us the kids don't even know Debbie Rowe -- she hasn't been a part of their lives. They say the kids must remain "within the family."

They can say all they want that the kids must remain within the family, and maybe they should, but I don't think it is going to go the way the Jackson family wants it to.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2009, 07:10:17 PM »

Jackson Family Will Fight Rowe Tooth and Nail
Posted Jun 26th 2009 6:44PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's family will wage an epic battle to make sure Paris and Michael Jr. do not end up in the custody of one Debbie Rowe -- this according to family members who spoke with TMZ.

The family is currently gathered together and they are reacting to our story this morning that Rowe never legally gave up her custody rights. Under California law, Rowe is in a position to get custody of her biological kids if she wants them, provided it would not be detrimental to the children.

The family complained to us the kids don't even know Debbie Rowe -- she hasn't been a part of their lives. They say the kids must remain "within the family."

They can say all they want that the kids must remain within the family, and maybe they should, but I don't think it is going to go the way the Jackson family wants it to.

And the Jacksons will prevail not by financial advantage but on principle, I have no doubts about that.   The childrens wishes especially due to their ages will have great weight in a judge's decision, number one.   There will be testimony that this woman was not in their lives.  Moreover, the fact that they are well cared for with the Jacksons and hired assistants for many years will overcome this "biological" claim in this case.  Another factor will also be that the three children have always been together as siblings & should not be separated by this absentee mother making a convenient claim to them now with the sheer intent to obtain a piece of the MJ estate.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

So sad that a wonderful talent is no longer.  Stunning, although not surprising, as we've all watched Michael Jackson waste his life away year-after-year.  One would have thought that he woud have tried to kick the drugs after obtaining the children he wanted so badly.
How sad it is for those three little children to not have their father any longer.

That being said, IMO, this will be the biggest donnybrook you've ever seen.  The Jackson family is a very dysfunctional family and will get hysterical over every little thing going forward.  IMO, they will try to keep every little detail about MJ's death from the fans; i.e., we heard on HLN last night that Michael's father and another man was with him at the time (today on the news all we hear is that the doctor ONLY was with him); we heard that the family knew around 10 a.m. yesterday that MJ was deceased but that 911 wasn't called for a couple of hours (today we hear that MJ collapased around 11:30 a.m.).  At any rate and whatever the truth, it seems that the controversial deaths of stars are always centered around whoever is with the deceased person at the time, panics and tries to figure out what to do and takes a long time before 911 is ever called.  We also heard from Diane Diamond that she was told that MJ was cold to the touch by the time the emergency operaters got to the home (sorry to be so graphic).  Yet, the doctor at the scene, insisted that CPR continue for 45 minutes before MJ was removed and then that continued for another hour at the hospital.  Sad...sad....sad...

Debbie Rowe, according to TMZ, has ever right under the law to make a claim to her children.  She put up a pretty good fight to see them some years ago but was unsuccessful in court.  It was widely touted that she signed off all legal right; evidently, accourding to TMZ, that did NOT happen and she can make claim.  The Jackson family has already released to the news that they will fight tooth and nail for the children.  Of course they will, maybe even out of true love and devotion to the children.  But certainly out of a dysfunctional family process to get to MJ's money....as he has kept all of them up for low these many years.

We're going to see many unusual, wild, odd things happening for months and months to come. (Think another version of the Anthony's show with dysfunctional family members, even though it will be dealing with different circumstances).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »

About the demoral, it is my understanding that "injected demoral" should be given in the case of a patient having undergone surgery.  Not for a patient that broke a leg or vertebrae in the distant past.  Myself, I question the doctor who gave those injections.

If this is another case of a star being over-medicated and building up a residue of drugs to the point that the body goes into shallow breathing and eventually stops breathing, I hope all of those enablers (not just the doctor) around MJ are seriously looked into in a criminal way.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2009, 08:34:23 PM »

About the demoral, it is my understanding that "injected demoral" should be given in the case of a patient having undergone surgery.  Not for a patient that broke a leg or vertebrae in the distant past.  Myself, I question the doctor who gave those injections.

If this is another case of a star being over-medicated and building up a residue of drugs to the point that the body goes into shallow breathing and eventually stops breathing, I hope all of those enablers (not just the doctor) around MJ are seriously looked into in a criminal way.

Just like with Anna Nichol, here we go again. And yes by California law, those children should go to Debbie. Now, at the same time because the three children know and love grandma, and it would be a shame to break them up. This will be a three ring circus.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2009, 09:38:44 PM »

That appears to be what has transpired & reportedly the family was trying to get a successful intervention in Las Vegas weeks prior.  He had long battled chronic pain & an addition to painkillers, this is not recent.  The company that was financing MJ's comeback/farewell concert series supplied this doctor & the rental of the home in LA recently, along with a reported 300 million dollar loan to get MJ out of debts he owed.  There was ample motiviation by many who vested in his much anticipated comeback, he faults as well for not recognizing the trouble he was in depending on presciption drugs to the extent he did & his desire to up and over many dark years he battled (justified or not).

As far as comparing the Anthonys to the Jacksons, I dont think Katherine Jackson or some of MJ's siblings deserves that insult, IMHO but I do recognize the correlation to dysfunction, its just at entirely different levels & points of blame.   Interesting to note in the magnitude of this story Natasha Lance of Nancy Grace is in Gary, Indiana to cover it which is one of a very few times she was taken off the Anthony story in Orlando in over a year.  Michael's death will be a headliner until he's laid to rest with much as secondary news but even his legacy will not sustain wall-to-wall coverage much beyond that, from that point forward it will trickle down to a scaled down coverage minus court appearances, etc. that will be future highlights here and there.  If we want to talk sad, the fact that Jada was found murdered in the same town he was born in & is hardly in the news today is not his fault but its a sad commentary on how our media feels that constant reguritation of a big story is necessary in order to give justice to it.   

I beg to differ with TMZ (an entertainment news/gossip site) regardless of Harry Levine's previous ambulance chasing law days...I would never give a mother that legally or otherwise walked away from being actively involved in her children's lives, a real mother fights for her privilege of being a parent & for the sake of her children despite all odds or money waved in front of her, most judges would agree.  These children are now 12, 11 and 7 of which she has little to no contact with, in the end that was her choice and Michael's death does not trump that glaring absence nor will her desire to tap into his estate via custody trump what his children's wishes are.   As to those that will bicker over his estate & future earnings with his music & memorabilia skyrocketing, his children should and will come first as heirs even up and over anything contested in probate, family or civil courts so they maintain the lifestyle of which they are accustomed to & are entitled to as his children, debts will be paid after those considerations are made.   While his blood relatives do have a right to protect his estate even under scrutiny that they lived a lifetime off of his fortune what not even they can do is take that away from his children.  If ever there was a case, a guardian ad litem should be appointed for each of his children & in the interest of all of them equally.  Then again, who am I, we'll have to see how it plays out.  But yes I agree, it will be extremely messy & a long-term exercise in litigation.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:01 PM »

They've been talking on TV about "bags of prescription drugs"being taken away from MJ's home....just like Anna Nicole's hotel room.

I understand about over aboundance of prescription drugs and the problems they have obviously caused in many circumstances; however,

can you get a prescription and go to the pharmacy and pickup "demoral for injection"??

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2009, 10:42:24 PM »

Capp, I totally agree with you about the need for a guardian ad litem in this case.  I do believe this will become the circus of all circus' in the fight for MJ's children and that it will drag out and go on-and-on.  I surely hope I am wrong on this.  I would love to see a peaceful transition for the children.

During all the reports today, I've heard that the "judge" will make the decision about the children, no matter what a Will would indicate (IF there is a will) and no matter what any family member thinks (whether it be a grandparent or a mother).  Do you know if that is true?

It hit me as a strange statement when Oxman was asked if MJ had a Will and he said that would be estate planning and he wouldn't know about that (not that I would think Oxman would have handled the Will....but that he didn't know...he comes across as being soooo close to the family and in the know).

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »

Capp, I totally agree with you about the need for a guardian ad litem in this case.  I do believe this will become the circus of all circus' in the fight for MJ's children and that it will drag out and go on-and-on.  I surely hope I am wrong on this.  I would love to see a peaceful transition for the children.

During all the reports today, I've heard that the "judge" will make the decision about the children, no matter what a Will would indicate (IF there is a will) and no matter what any family member thinks (whether it be a grandparent or a mother).  Do you know if that is true?

It hit me as a strange statement when Oxman was asked if MJ had a Will and he said that would be estate planning and he wouldn't know about that (not that I would think Oxman would have handled the Will....but that he didn't know...he comes across as being soooo close to the family and in the know).

A Will of the decedent will have some consideration as to what their wishes were but it is not a rock solid given it will be granted given all the circumstances presented so that is correct.  A judge will be weighing first and foremost what is best for the welfare of the children in question.  No, I totally disagree that a parent or grandparent that is actively involved in childrens care prior to the decedent's death has no standing, the judge will be considering everything in totality.   These children are old enough to express their wishes & concerns to the judge, number one.   Number two, a look at provisions and previous care will be considered.  In this case where the custodial parent is deceased it will be examined as to whether the other parent was an active part of the childrens lives, what the circumstances were if they abandoned those children & in this case Debbie will be questioned what her motives are as opposed to years that have gone by that she had not been an active part of her chidlrens lives & publicly stated that they belong with their father.  There is another consideration in this case the fact that two siblings are of Debbie's maternal bearing & the other a surrogate & it may be deemed that it would be too cruel to separate the siblings unnecessarily.   The fact that she took a substantial financial arrangement in place of custody years ago will weigh in to her previous judgment as a mother (details of settlement unknown but reported to be very generous) as well as her motives as to why she is seeking custody of them now as well. She's already made a spectacle of herself, wrote a book, took money & justly be scrutinized.  Be prepared because she is going to throw a bunch of new unsubstantiated accusations out there attempting to obtain custody (actually I feel she is after more money & does not have these childrens overall well-being in mind at all).  There is ample means to care for MJ's three children thru his estate (both present standing & future earnings) & with his large family/caretaker staff already in place, a switch of custody could deem to be not in their best interest.   We will have to wait and see but if I were the judge I wouldnt let that woman anywhere's near them now because her motive isnt for them, its for her own self interest reasons, always has been.

I have another issue that has been bothering me today, during the 911 call the person from the house never mentioned Michael Jackson's name, almost as if it was being avoided.  In this grave circumstance, Im not sure you wouldnt want to throw his name out immediately in the hopes to get faster response...things that make you go hmmm

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2009, 12:09:59 AM »

Something is really wrong with this picture

Michael Jackson's Doc Quit Medical Practice
Posted Jun 26th 2009 8:28PM by TMZ Staff

We just got a letter that Michael Jackson's doctor sent to his patients 11 days ago, announcing that he will be indefinitely leaving his medical practice.

Dr. Conrad Murray sent the note on his letterhead from his medical practice in Las Vegas. He says, "I am deeply saddened to leave you at this point, but please know my absence is not permanent." He continues, "In my absence, I will continue to manage the practice, and be involved as much as possible but from a distance."

The letter says "My absence is not permanent."
We're told AEG -- the company that was putting on the London concerts -- put Dr. Murray on the payroll. (as I previously mentioned)

Read entire letter here:  http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-jacksons-doc-quit-medical-practice/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.