March 28, 2024, 02:53:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183488 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2009, 08:46:58 PM »

lol Kat

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2009, 08:51:03 PM »

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- The doctor who may have been the last person to see Michael Jackson alive was to meet with police Saturday along with his lawyer, an associate of attorney Ed Chernoff said.

A girl holds up signs in memory of Michael Jackson outside New York's Apollo Theater on Saturday.

Matthew Alford, an associate of Stradley, Chernoff and Alford law firm in Houston, Texas, said Dr. Conrad Murray, who is represented by Chernoff, was upset but willing to cooperate.

"It's a human tragedy, and he's upset obviously over the loss of Mr. Jackson. But he is not a suspect in the death of Mr. Jackson," Alford said. "We intend to cooperate fully."

Also Saturday, the Jackson family spoke out in a statement to People magazine and obtained by CNN.

"In one of the darkest moments of our lives we find it hard to find the words appropriate to this sudden tragedy we all had to encounter," said patriarch Joseph Jackson, speaking on behalf of the family.

"Our beloved son, brother and father of three children has gone so unexpectedly, in such a tragic way and much too soon," he said. "It leaves us, his family, speechless and devastated to a point, where communication with the outside world seems almost impossible at times."

The statement went on to thank fans worldwide for their condolences and expressions of grief.  Watch how one fans mourns pop star »

"Please do not despair, because Michael will continue to live on in each and every one of you," Joseph Jackson said.

Los Angeles police, who met briefly with Murray after Michael Jackson's death, had been trying to set up an interview, Los Angeles Deputy Police Chief Charlie Beck said.

"Is important to interview everybody that was in contact with Mr. Jackson immediately prior to his demise particularly anyone involved in his medical care," Beck said. "So it's extremely important to talk to his doctor."

Police said the doctor has been cooperating.

Jackson's family suspects that Murray can answer some questions about the singer's death, but they have been unable to contact him, the Rev. Jesse Jackson told CNN on Saturday.

The parents need to know what happened in the last hours of Michael Jackson's life, Jesse Jackson said.

"The routine inquiry is now an investigation," Jesse Jackson said. "They (Jacksons) didn't know the doctor. ... He should have met with the family, given them comfort on the last hours of their son."

Alford said Murray has "not been hiding out. He's just being prudent."

Detectives impounded Murray's car, which was parked at the singer's rented home, because it may contain evidence related to Jackson's death, possibly prescription medications.

Police have released no information on what they may have found.

Alford said he did not have any details.

"I have no information as to what if any treatment, or course of treatment he was doing for Mr. Jackson at all," he said.

Michael Jackson died Thursday, and an autopsy was performed the following day. A spokesman for the Los Angeles County coroner's office told reporters Friday that more tests must be conducted before a cause of death can be determined. That could take four to six weeks.

The coroner said there was no indication of external trauma or foul play.  Watch the coroner's spokesman discuss the autopsy »

The 50-year-old pop star was discovered unconscious Thursday by paramedics at his home, where Murray apparently had tried to revive him. He was rushed to a Los Angeles medical center, where he was pronounced dead.

"They need an independent autopsy to get even more answers to questions that are now being driven by the gap between when Michael was last seen alive and was pronounced dead day before yesterday," Jesse Jackson said.  Watch Jesse Jackson detail the family's concerns »

There are lingering questions, such as: "How long had he stopped breathing? How long had he been unconscious?" he said.

Jackson had been preparing for a comeback tour -- aimed at extending his legendary career and helping him to pay off hundreds of millions of dollars in debt.

Jackson is survived by his three children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/27/michael.jackson/index.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

8:00
p.m.  5:00  7 central
p.m. MICHAEL JACKSON: Man in the Mirror: His talent was legend. His life was troubled. His legacy will live forever. Don't miss this CNN Presents special.

9:00
p.m.  6:00 8 central
p.m. Larry King Live: Remembering Michael Jackson.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »

Why is Jesse Jackson all over talking for the Jackson family, is he their spokesperson?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Why is Jesse Jackson all over talking for the Jackson family, is he their spokesperson?

Who knows, I mean he has had contact with Michael and the family thru the years but he seems to have inserted himself here big time, not shocked.

Rumor has it (Greta) there will be an open memorial at the Staple Center in LA Monday & Tuesday, NOT CONFIRMED

Im gonna check in later, I have to wrap my babygirl's birthday presents & some other stuff getting ready for their arrival Wed - I cannot wait,  I cant stand myself Im too excited for words

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »

Who knows, I mean he has had contact with Michael and the family thru the years but he seems to have inserted himself here big time, not shocked.

Rumor has it (Greta) there will be an open memorial at the Staple Center in LA Monday & Tuesday, NOT CONFIRMED

Im gonna check in later, I have to wrap my babygirl's birthday presents & some other stuff getting ready for their arrival Wed - I cannot wait,  I cant stand myself Im too excited for words

how long is your daughter staying ?  have a wonderful time....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2009, 09:39:39 PM »

lol Kat

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2009, 09:53:19 PM »

I grew up within the outskirts of Detroit- 2 miles from.
Music was everything within my house. MOTOWN was thriving not only within our local am/fm radio stations - but was played within our house.

I got my first record player from my neighbor who was like " My Uncle" yet he was only 18. I was four years old. His name was Chuck. He was drafted - Vietnam. The day before he left he came to our porch and he had a gift. The gift was his record player. He wanted to see me.
He got down on his knees and said " I want you to have this" it was a suitcase .. a pale beige with a heavy green leather trim box that looked like a suitcase. He said YOU can Dance and Listen to Music with this. He said to me I want you to take care of it while I am gone.

I did not understand where he was going or why he was leaving. All I knew it was sad and I didn't know why he chose me ..to have his " suitcase" that played music.
I hugged him so hard and said to him " I love you".  And he picked me up and held me tight and put me gently back on the pavement of my porch and he said I love you too.

Inside my room, I looked at this box/suitcase that played music .. again I was 4 yrs old.
My Mom showed me that it was a record player, that it was to be plugged in ..and she showed me how it worked.  My parents had a stereo but it was so high up and my brother and I were never to go near it ... we could not reach it if we wanted to. We at the time did not understand the concept - all we knew was Music was played from it.

I remember I said to my Mom, Mom it is ugly ..it is so ugly. I want pretty music to come from it. ((( what a childs mind thinks))) - My Mom took me to Kresge's and she bought hot pink/orange/purple/white swirled contact paper ..and she and I covered the old beige box and dark green leather ...of this Music player - with this psychedelic contact paper.  NOW I was Happy and wanting to play MUSIC from this " gifted Box".

I had two 45's - One was Sly and the Family Stone " Dance to the Music" Smile
the other was " Dixie Cups" Going to the Chapel Smile

Then came ....... CEREAL BOXES with 45's on the Backs of them. Alphabet's Cereal.
We would cut them out and think as if they were made of GOLD. ( I was not a rich kid)

I wink .. and think of my Ms. CBB .. because I have given this song to her - ABC
Jackson 5 " ABC" ..that was one of my first cardboard 45's ...  OH did I love it and still do.
The other songs  were Never can say goodbye and   Dancin Machine ...Oh Baby ooo Baby ..
I remember Watching Jackson 5 on Soul Train .......soullllllllll Traaaaaaaaaain. lol

I grew up on Jackson 5. I always loved Michael. I always thought that Jermaine was the most handsome. I guess I liked older men Smile.  when I was in 6th grade I went to a school fair and won a tiny little goldfish ..took it home in a plastic bag. My Dad said WELL we must go get him a Bowl to call Home. I named him Ben. Ben lived for 9 yrs. I loved him very much and took care of him - every day.  Ben after Michael Jackson's song.
When I was 18.. lord did I have the hair ..and I loved to wear black with a white tshirt.  I was a huge Prince fan too. I did as well love Michael and Janet. I bought this coat with all my savings that looked like Michael's coat in Bad .. and I wore it all the time. 
It had shoulder pads, it was black suede and had buckles all over it .. and it was very short and cropped. I wore it loud and proud. I would wear it with black skinny jeans .. and me alike as Michael and Janet ..the silent one..who didn't care who thought what of me. I wore what ever I felt represented me at that time. I had very few friends. Just my circle of 3, 4 close friends was all I needed.
People always whispered of me and called me whore and bitch .. funny when I graduated I never had really kissed a boy nor gone further than that. Yet I was branded by others of a reputation that was created by them ..  for being unique .. none of those people who called me out ever knew me.

I lived within the times of Michael growing and changing within his music - and I can't say I have an era of him that I would say .. I did not like. I do recall though when he went from " Dance Music" which I love all his songs..  Pretty Young Thing, Rock with You, etc ..countless songs .. But I did relish when he got Angry and Loud and I so loved to hear him SCREAM ..and show his Emotions.. I would just squeal to see him rip his shirt and or for his face to show emotions and to hear him call out  ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa

so two vids that bring me back to his Awakening - are
Ms Janet and Michael SCREAM remix ................. Lord

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r4eUTp0WYzE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/r4eUTp0WYzE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

My other favorite was Black and White ... that is one of countless songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9OYMRwN1Q
I can't embed

My other Fave -

The Way you Make Me Feel ............. 
No One can Sing like Michael
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7cNol31tOkU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7cNol31tOkU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

I will Miss YOU - Michael .. You have Been with Me all my Life and I pray for your Children that they will go to those who will love them and keep them as you did. I hope the Nanny gets Custody .. MUM 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »

But Deenie, what about the guy with the record player????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

Always ... I wish I could tell you what happened to Chuck. I wish I knew
We moved before he came home from Nam ...
His name was Charles Few .. I should try to find him online.
He was a great person and I will never ever forget him.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2009, 10:21:27 PM »

I hope you do find him, and Deenie I would be so honored if you would find a song for me!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »

The sleasy tabloid from London,  News Of the World is reporting to have had an interview with DEBBIE ROWE who is being reported to have said now that Michael was not the father....so much for the kind olive branch the Jacksons just extended to her.   If she said this & pulls this crap now, God help her.   There is no video or confirmation yet that she said this.  Regardless, even if she did claim this now she still doesnt have a claim since he has solely raised these children & she chose to walk away.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2009, 11:00:30 PM »

how long is your daughter staying ?  have a wonderful time....

2 glorious weeks!  This fall she will begin her senior college year.  Tks Cookie  an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2009, 11:03:00 PM »

I hope you do find him, and Deenie I would be so honored if you would find a song for me!!!

Always what song ... I will seek and attempt to find Smile
Just ask

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2009, 11:15:09 PM »

My thoughts on Michael's children.
The two eldest are questionable - yet do resemble Michael in ways ..you would have to pay attention. If you ever notice MJ has incredibly large hands with very long fingers for his frame and his children do as well and his children are naturally thin just like him. Very distinct jaw lines. MJ also is mixed heritage-his own Father has green eyes. Joseph.
" Blanket I do believe is his child" he has his Daddy's Eyes. They are so dark and beautiful and the same shape as Michaels. Just because your born brown does not mean you create Brown babies .. especially when Mama is of other background. 

his Nephews who are ON youtube. The facial features are there .. Both of Paris and Prince Michael 1st.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahi7mepJpi4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ahi7mepJpi4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2009, 12:29:55 AM »

Deenie, a song that you pick just for me, like you did the others in musings!!!  That would be wonderful.  You are such a spritual soul.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2009, 01:42:23 AM »

My thoughts on Michael's children.
The two eldest are questionable - yet do resemble Michael in ways ..you would have to pay attention. If you ever notice MJ has incredibly large hands with very long fingers for his frame and his children do as well and his children are naturally thin just like him. Very distinct jaw lines. MJ also is mixed heritage-his own Father has green eyes. Joseph.
" Blanket I do believe is his child" he has his Daddy's Eyes. They are so dark and beautiful and the same shape as Michaels. Just because your born brown does not mean you create Brown babies .. especially when Mama is of other background. 

his Nephews who are ON youtube. The facial features are there .. Both of Paris and Prince Michael 1st.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahi7mepJpi4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ahi7mepJpi4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Watching Michael with his nephews (Tito's sons) you see his naivety and cling to youthfulness while at the same time at 37-38 fits right in with his teen/young adult nephews.    You can see the physical similarities of Michael & Tito in all three.   Amazing the agony and struggle Michael faced in recent this recent decade when this was produced yet he still had it & he was thrilled to pass on his love for music & knowledge onto his nephews.  Speaking of genetics is it not amazing how this family over generations can all sing & dance remarkably, now that is a strong gene pool!  I'll bet dollars to donuts that his children can sing too.  Deenie, tks for bringing this over because not too many probably even have heard of 3T or knew Michael worked with his nephews (he also worked with them on "I Need You").   They received quite a fan base in Europe in the mid 90's until 2005 when one of them broke off & Im not sure what their status as a group is currently.    

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2009, 02:38:13 AM »

Well, I've heard a couple of people on TV interviews, supposedly close to MJ, say that they just hope people will celebrate his music for a few days before everything starts coming out.  (IMO, a lot of people know a lot about MJ, and have hidden it to protect him). 

Wow, just wow!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html#

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195999/24hr-sober-coach-hired-Michael-Jackson-desperate-family-brought-controversial-Doc-Hollywood-save-star.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196035/Doctor-I-saved-Jackson-morphine-overdose-TV-interview-US.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196018/Star-32-bed-Kent-manor-house-weekend.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2009, 03:02:50 AM »

Collaborations with Michael Jackson, some of the biggest names in the business join Michael in 2 productions for charity

WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SDq-ztM2rCU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SDq-ztM2rCU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;</a>

WE ARE THE WORLD
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzw6GiqZyD0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jzw6GiqZyD0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;</a>

SUPERBOWL 2006, PART 1-HITS   Incredible production performance in 2006
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qnvSebbIVAM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qnvSebbIVAM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1&quot;</a>

SUPERBOWL, PART 2-HEAL THE WORLD
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCma5VvMCXg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jCma5VvMCXg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1&quot;</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2009, 04:15:50 AM »

Deenie, a song that you pick just for me, like you did the others in musings!!!  That would be wonderful.  You are such a spritual soul.
Always  I chose a song for You .. and I posted it in Musings.
I will post it here too. You are now Annie Lennox " Little Bird"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0gdIWJ4-w

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.