March 28, 2024, 05:17:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183538 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2009, 03:40:58 PM »

What can one say, besides why, and how creepy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

Jackson Family: No Public Viewing at Neverland
Posted Jul 1st 2009 3:25PM by TMZ Staff

The Jackson family has just released a statement via their newly acquired reps, saying there will be no public service for Michael Jackson at Neverland.

"Contrary to previous news reports, the Jackson family is officially stating that there will be no public or private viewing at Neverland.

Plans are underway regarding a public memorial for Michael Jackson, and we will announce those plans shortly."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »

Jackson Riddled with Injection Marks
Posted Jul 1st 2009 5:25PM by TMZ Staff

Multiple sources tell TMZ Michael Jackson's body had dozens of injection sites all over his body.

As we first reported, Propofol, a powerful anesthesia, was found in the house after Jackson died. Various medical experts tell us there is absolutely no medical justification for Jackson to have had this drug in his home -- it is used to knock people out before surgery. It is administered through an IV.

We're told Jackson wanted the drug to sleep and that he had cravings for anesthesia -- whenever he had even the most minor medical procedure ... he had the doctor put him under.

It is increasingly looking like Propofol may have caused Jackson to go into cardiac arrest and die. The doctors we spoke with say it's reckless for any doctor to supply Jackson with Propofol and especially reckless to administer it to him at home.

The fact that Jackson had dozens of injection sites on his body would have made it clear to any doctor that Jackson had a drug problem.

Criminal manslaughter is defined as the reckless disregard for human life. The talk in law enforcement -- this case seems to fit the bill.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

frankly, I am getting tired of all this on tv and radio all day long..hard to tune in on any channel without rehashing the same old same old...maybe it is just me....dunno...why does the media talk everything to death imo?

Can you imagine the expense to transport Jackson's body 150 miles each way back and forth to Neverland? California is already broke...such an expense for the police and the motor cade...if the family wanted that, does anyone else think that they should pay for it? maybe I am just crabby today..
anyway, it is moot...seems it is not going to happen anyways...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »

frankly, I am getting tired of all this on tv and radio all day long..hard to tune in on any channel without rehashing the same old same old...maybe it is just me....dunno...why does the media talk everything to death imo?

Can you imagine the expense to transport Jackson's body 150 miles each way back and forth to Neverland? California is already broke...such an expense for the police and the motor cade...if the family wanted that, does anyone else think that they should pay for it? maybe I am just crabby today..
anyway, it is moot...seems it is not going to happen anyways...

I live in Cal, and there is no way I'm wanting my tax paying dollars going to this bs.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »

Excellent post ISpy ... in a nutshell 

yes! awesome post!!! I agree !
I made a post before I read this one saying that I was sick of hearing about MJ already...wish I had read this one first...that's what I get for starting at the end of the thread instead of where I left off! lol!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2009, 06:41:15 PM »

Wow.He should have quit after #4.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »

Agreed
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2009, 10:29:26 PM »

Jackson Riddled with Injection Marks
Posted Jul 1st 2009 5:25PM by TMZ Staff
Multiple sources tell TMZ Michael Jackson's body had dozens of injection sites all over his body.

As we first reported, Propofol, a powerful anesthesia, was found in the house after Jackson died. Various medical experts tell us there is absolutely no medical justification for Jackson to have had this drug in his home -- it is used to knock people out before surgery. It is administered through an IV.

We're told Jackson wanted the drug to sleep and that he had cravings for anesthesia -- whenever he had even the most minor medical procedure ... he had the doctor put him under.

It is increasingly looking like Propofol may have caused Jackson to go into cardiac arrest and die. The doctors we spoke with say it's reckless for any doctor to supply Jackson with Propofol and especially reckless to administer it to him at home.

The fact that Jackson had dozens of injection sites on his body would have made it clear to any doctor that Jackson had a drug problem.

Criminal manslaughter is defined as the reckless disregard for human life. The talk in law enforcement -- this case seems to fit the bill.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »

No Second Jackson Will
Posted Jul 1st 2009 9:45PM by TMZ Staff
There are all sorts of reports of a second Michael Jackson will -- we're told a second will does NOT exist.

We do know Jackson signed several wills prior to the one that was filed today in court. The will was signed in July, 2002 -- almost five months after Prince Michael Jackson II was born. We're told Jackson had wills before that but updated them after the birth of the third child.

The prior wills became null and void when Jackson signed the 2002 will.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

Michael Jackson Funeral
Posted Jul 1st 2009 9:47PM by TMZ Staff
Everyone's speculating on Michael Jackson's funeral. We know three things for sure.

-- it won't be until next week
-- it will not be at Neverland
-- it will be in the L.A. area, and the Staples Center is an option but it hasn't been decided.

Beyond that -- the family still hasn't made its decision.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

DEA Will Assist in Jackson Case
Posted Jul 1st 2009 9:48PM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD has asked the DEA to assist them in its investigation into multiple doctors who treated and prescribed medications for Michael Jackson.

The LAPD wants help in tracking down the source of medications. As we first reported, the powerful anesthesia Propofol was found in Jackson's home and it appears he got the drug through an IV before he died.

Do you have a link for this article, please?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:32:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

Thanks for your comments, everyone!  I stand corrected on the children-not-playing-with-other-children,as pics released today by "Blanket's" godfather show Michael's children playing with his children.  Did anyone else notice Prince Michael's (#1) odd expressions in most of the pics?  There were 12 (on FOX I think).  I'm unsure if he just didn't like having his pic taken, or it happened so often he felt like he had to be "on", or what.  Where a few of the pics were taken seemed really odd to me also.  Prince Michael seemed really uncomfortable.  The very first pic (Blanket's 1st birthday party) creeped me out also.  It definitely looks like the whole family was wearing blush.  I have to wonder if they did that so Michael's appearance wouldn't look so out of place.
I feel very sorry for Michael Jackson.  I don't think he was comfortable in his own skin.  He had to have known he was beginning to look freakish-I don't think he was dumb by any stretch.  Between the overly feminine appearance, high-pitched voice, inability to maintain a marital relationship, isolation of his children, and the child molestation accusations, I get the feeling there was something just under the surface there.  I'm wondering if he was taking hormonal shots, as his appearance became radically feminine.  Why would Michael Jackson, exacting songwriter/singer/performer, want to be the full-time sole parent of two children and choose to add a third?  Aside from building a legacy/promoting an image/rehabilitating his reputation/creating a "kingdom", it's illogical...particularly adding Blanket.  I hope and pray that he was privately as innocently affectionate and caring for those children, as we are hearing.  I pray he loved those children for their sake.  How sad.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 01, 2009, 11:16:06 PM »

One more quick thought...I wonder if perhaps Michael was keeping the children insulated, rather than isolated.  By insulated, I mean, maybe Michael was operating on the premise that if the children were exposed to other "normal" families, the children would become increasingly aware how different/abnormal their father was, their family was, their habits (like the veils and masks), their lives were.  I am concerned that these children have grown up with a distorted view of reality.  Aside from performing, Michael Jackson often appeared to be timid and somewhat paranoid.  It's difficult, at best, to imagine him as otherwise with his children.  I'm inclined to believe that the children served to encourage and emotionally support their dad.  IMO, Michael Jackson was emotionally damaged and traumatized by his childhood experiences.  I really wish he would have gotten a lot of good, professional counselling early on.  Perhaps this tragedy could have been avoided.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: July 02, 2009, 02:17:19 AM »

Jackson Drug Aliases
Posted Jul 2nd 2009 12:30AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson used a slew of aliases to score prescription meds, and we know the two names that could unlock the key to gross abuse by Jackson and some prominent doctors.

We've learned Jackson frequently used the names Omar Arnold and Jack London to get powerful drugs, including Demerol. Jackson also used the name of one of his bodyguards, as well as the name of the office manager for one of his doctors.

The DEA, which is joining to assist the LAPD in its investigation of several doctors who prescribed drugs to Jackson, will be hunting down these names and others.

Sources tell us the prescription abuse was so egregious, one doctor would call the pharmacy and say Jackson was coming down to get Demerol. The pharmacy would then fill the prescription, leaving the patient's name blank.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 02, 2009, 04:32:54 AM »

DEA Will Assist in Jackson Case
Posted Jul 1st 2009 9:48PM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD has asked the DEA to assist them in its investigation into multiple doctors who treated and prescribed medications for Michael Jackson.

The LAPD wants help in tracking down the source of medications. As we first reported, the powerful anesthesia Propofol was found in Jackson's home and it appears he got the drug through an IV before he died.

Do you have a link for this article, please?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/dea-will-assist-in-jackson-case/

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: July 02, 2009, 08:21:52 AM »

In 1987 he looked the best and should of stopped there......... Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 02, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

Thanks, for all the links, and some of those family pics of Michael with his kids, are uncomfortable at best, that birthday pic, they are all wearing blush  Now this memorial might be at the Staples Center, good luck on that with all the insanity, and trying to find parking, it will be chaos. Hope this doesn't happen.
Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: July 02, 2009, 11:03:57 AM »

TMZ - is the first one to say MJ was deceased - while, for hourse, LA Times told us he was in a coma.  We now know that LA Times finally admitted they were going on a rumor from someone about the coma (don't know who).  We also now know that MJ was deceased by the time the emergency team reached the house.  A call to 911 was unbelievably delayed.

TMA - as for the comment section and the people who write the comments - I simply don't allow myself to go there.  I rarely even go to TMZ...except for this time...SO FAR...they seem to be the one's with the most accurate information.  I say "most" accurate because I don't 100% believe anything around MJ; never have, never will.  It's ALWAYS soooo convaluted and surrounded in varying details.

That father...Joe...couldn't believe what he said about "he's got a new record company".
Well, how did he do that?  Where's he getting the money?  Is he using MJ's money?

I really, really, hope that when the Will is filed in court this week, that we find out one rumor to be true....that 2 lawyers are the executors of the Will and not MJ's mother.  Not that I have anything against MJ's mother, but that everyone in the family seems to be so afraid of Joe that I'm assuming that includes the mother and that she may acquiesce to demands from Joe.

Sorry to run on sooo long.

Hey Monkeys! Smile
Just wanted to mention I heard it mentioned by Gupta that dipravan induces COMA...anesthetic is a drug-induced COMA. SO...maybe...whoever was the LA Times source might know more than we thought...
Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: July 02, 2009, 11:26:43 AM »

We all suspected he was not the Bio-Dad.
Cappy, I have been to the sewer called TMZ and read the some of the comments. Alot of hatred towards him because of the charges.
And quite a few gossipy allegations about his sexuality.
I don't really want to repeat some of it here. Don't want to dirty up this place.
The family is best to get this over with and have their private service and retreat to their world they live in. It will die down. It is not 24 / 7 all the time and there is nothing in my local paper.
With Anna Nicole, I was so obsessed and I think it had something to do with that beautiful baby and the evil Howard.

I was over there during the ANS saga, I was very concerned for the baby & it was pure filth then too...we probably crossed paths many a night.   I don't read the comments anymore because quite frankly those types of opinions whether I agree with the general thought or not are worthless when they are expressed with pure hate & crudeness beyond reason. 

I can understand how people are very concerned about what he was accused of.  I cannot say I havent had the same concerns & delibrated over what is fact & fiction, its still very troubling to me nor am I discounting it after his death.   As far as his sexuality, well I'll leave it at I really don't care about that aspect of someone's personal life so long as it doesnt directly effect me or mine in a negative manner or harms others in a misguided fashion,  its not my business.

Looking at the pictures of him in rehearsal on June 23rd, he doesnt same as frail as other times he's been like during the trial.  He seemed jovial & active enough that it seems in conflict with what transpired 2 days later.  He's thin but he looks to be more about 120 not 108 as some reported. goodness not that extra 12 pounds doesnt make him rail thin.    So many questions, some will never be answered Im afraid.

I was at TMZ during the Anna saga, too and the old courttv blog...for months, seems we were on the same "Team" Wink The similarities to Anna are what drew me here to check this out. These People are not true "Doctors", they are pushers and sociopaths, paving the way for destruction of souls with their little blackbag and script pad. They make me ill...

And TMZ made me ill with their defense of Stern et al. I hate going there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.