March 28, 2024, 01:20:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183526 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: July 14, 2009, 04:03:10 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/14/jackson.children/index.html?eref=ib_us
Debbie Rowe's lawyer: No deal in Jackson case

updated 17 minutes ago
By Alan Duke
CNN

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- No deal has been reached between Michael Jackson's mother and his ex-wife over the custody of the late singer's children, according to a lawyer in the case.
 Eric George, who represents Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of Jackson's two oldest children, demanded Tuesday that the New York Post retract its report that Rowe had agreed to take $4 million not to challenge Katherine Jackson for custody.

In a letter sent Tuesday afternoon to the newspaper's editor, George said the report "can only have been concocted with reckless disregard for the truth."

"There has been no agreement reached between Ms. Rowe and the Jacksons," George said.

While George said Rowe still has not decided if she will ask the court for custody or visitation, he said she will not try to get money from the Jackson family.

"Ms. Rowe has not accepted -- and will not accept -- any additional financial consideration beyond the spousal support she and Michael Jackson personally agreed to several years ago," George said.

The couple divorced in 1999 with Rowe giving Jackson full custody while she got a $8.5 million settlement, according to court documents. Jackson later agreed to additional support.

Jackson's lawyer has not responded to requests for comment Tuesday.

The Jackson family lawyer said last week that they were working to "privately and amicably resolve" the matter.

A child custody court hearing, which had been set for this week, was delayed until next Monday at the request of lawyers for Jackson and Rowe, a court official said.
 Katherine Jackson gained temporary guardianship of the children soon after her son's death last month.

The New York Post, quoting an unidentified Jackson family source, reported Rowe had agreed to drop any custody challenge for a $4 million payment. Video Watch a discussion of the legal issues of the case »

"Among the several contenders for overzealous and inaccurate sensationalism, the New York Post has now seized top honors," George wrote to the paper. "It would be easier to identify those few background facts that are accurate than to catalog the number of blatant falsehoods in your story."
Don't Miss

* Complete Michael Jackson coverage

Jackson and Rowe married in 1996 and their first child -- Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. -- was born in February 1997. A daughter -- Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson -- was born the next year.

The two met when Rowe was working as a nursing assistant in the Beverly Hills office of Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein.

Rowe said in a 2003 interview, later obtained by ABC News, that she became close to Jackson in 1996 when she consoled him after his brief marriage to Lisa Marie Presley ended.

"He was upset because he really wanted to be a dad," Rowe said. "I said, 'So, be a dad.' He looked at me puzzled. That is when I looked at him and said. 'Let me do this. I want to do this. You have been so good to me. You are such a great friend. Please let me do this. You need to be a dad, and I want you to be.' "

She told the interviewer they married only to "prevent some of the taboo of a child out of wedlock."

She gave up parental rights to Jackson in 2001, but she changed her mind more than two years later and sought temporary custody of the children. A California appeals court later ruled her rights were improperly terminated, opening the door to a possible custody battle.

Rowe claimed in the 2003 interview that she still had "some influence" over how Jackson raised the children, citing his practice of covering their faces in public as her idea. "That was my request, not his," she said.

"I am the one who's terrified. I am the one who's seen the notes that someone's going to take his children," she said.

She said the children don't call her "mom" because she did not want them to.
It's not that they're not my children, but I had them because I wanted him to be a father," she said.

Rowe, 50, lives on a horse farm in Palmdale, California, about 60 miles north of Los Angeles.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: July 14, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/jacko_secret_son_wants_dna_test_/celebrity/66958

(GO TO LINK TO SEE INTERESTING PICTURE)

JACKO SECRET SON DNA TEST

Michael Jackson’s “secret son” – devastated over the King of Pop’s sud¬den death – is plan¬ning to have a DNA test that could put him in legal conten¬tion for a huge chunk of the singer’s estate, The ENQUIRER has
learned exclusively. Omer Bhatti, 24, wants to find out “once and for all” whether he’s Jackson’s biological son, reveal sources. 
 It has been reported that Omer, a close friend of Michael, was conceived in a one-night stand between Jackson and a Norwegian fan.
Under a secret agreement with the boy’s mother, Jackson moved Omer into his Neverland home in 1997 – and the boy ended up living on and off with the entertainer for the next few years and even appeared on stage with him. The two often dressed in identical clothing.
“Michael’s death has propelled Omer to seek the answer to a question he’s wrestled with his entire life: Is Michael his father?” a close source told The ENQUIRER.
“Omer is mourning Michael’s passing, but when that subsides, he’s determined to have a DNA test.”
The younger man had been billing him¬self as a hip-hop musician called O-bee. After Jackson died, Omer proclaimed on a Web site: “We have lost a family member.”
When The ENQUIRER contacted mem¬bers of Omer’s family July 2 at his home in Oslo, we were told: “Omer is too distraught to talk at this moment.”
It’s clear there was a special bond between the two.
The ENQUIRER disclosed that the boy flew to Tunisia in 1996 to meet Jack¬son when the singer arrived there on his HIStory world tour.
“And Omer was going to surprise Mi¬chael on his scheduled comeback concerts,” revealed the close source. “He was going to go onstage with him and recapture the mo¬ment when they sang and danced together back at the HIStory concert.
“Omer doesn’t care about the hundreds of millions in Michael’s will – he just wants to know if  Michael  is  really his dad.”

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 14, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Anesthesia in Jackson Case Tracked
Posted Jul 14th 2009 6:35PM by TMZ Staff
We've learned several pharmaceutical companies have been contacted by the DEA in the Michael Jackson case and we're told authorities are getting closer to identifying which person may have supplied the powerful anesthesia Propofol that appears to have killed the singer.

Sources tell us law enforcement found vials of Propofol in Michael Jackson's house after he died. The vials all have lot numbers. We're told several days ago the DEA contacted Teva Pharmaceuticals -- which manufactured one of the vials found at the house -- to determine who purchased it.

Teva sells Propofol to medical distributors, who then turn around and sell the vials to hospitals and doctors.

And, law enforcement sources say, the DEA also contacted other manufacturers of Propofol from the other vials found in Jackson's home.

Here's the problem. Although every vial has a lot number, the vials are not marked individually. There are thousands of vials in a lot. So the DEA and LAPD are trying to hone in on the culprit but, we're told, it's no easy task.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 14, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »

(COPY OF ATTORNEY"S LETTER AT SITE)

Rowe's Lawyer -- Debbie Doesn't Want MJ's Money
Posted Jul 14th 2009 3:00PM by TMZ Staff
Debbie Rowe's lawyer just fired off a letter to the New York Post ... demanding a retraction of its story that Rowe has accepted $4 million to walk away from Michael Jackson's two eldest kids.

The letter -- written by Rowe's lawyer Eric George -- says "Among the several contenders for overzealous and inaccurate sensationalism, the New York Post has now seized top honors."

George says "Ms. Rowe has not accepted -- and will not accept -- any additional financial consideration beyond the spousal support she and Michael Jackson personally agreed to several years ago." This is a very significant statement and we've confirmed it with another Jackson source.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 14, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »

Coroner at Office of Jackson Doc
Posted Jul 14th 2009 2:36PM by TMZ Staff
We've learned an official from the L.A. County Coroner's office just showed up at the office of Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's dermatologist, and he's on the hunt for medical records.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter just went inside Dr. Klein's office. As we first reported, law enforcement is saying privately Dr. Klein has not cooperated in turning over files they requested.

Winter confirmed with TMZ just moments ago before walking in -- Dr. Klein is under investigation. We're told law enforcement is investigating Dr. Klein's prescription practices as they relate to Jackson -- including prescribing meds using aliases.

Sources say Winter is there to retrieve more patient records of Michael Jackson.

Story developing...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: July 15, 2009, 07:57:33 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
ednesday, July 15, 2009
Debbie Rowe Sells Kids?

Debbie Rowe Sells Kids?When it comes to motherhood, people don't get much worse than the mother of two of the late Michael Jackson's kids. Debbie Rowe was quick to decide to fight for custody of her two kids with Michael Jackson after his untimely death late last month, but today there are rumors circulating around the Internet that Debbie Rowe is prepared to not fight for custody of her kids if the Jackson family will pay her four millions dollars. Is it really possible that a mother would sell her own kids for four million dollars? Apparently so.

For months I have written about the worst of the worst when it comes to mothers in a young woman named Casey Anthony. Now, apparently, Debbie Rowe is nothing short of the California version of Casey Anthony if the news stories that have become public this week are correct. Before Michael Jackson's untimely death late last month, it was clear to everyone involved in the raising of two of his three children that Debbie Rowe was not interested in doing the hard work that is necessary to raise young children. However, once Michael Jackson died - then there was a new revenue stream opened up to Debbie Rowe and right now she is milking all of that possible new money for all she can get.

I doubt if many people take Debbie Rowe at her word when she talks about how much she loves her children that she brought into this world with the help of the late Michael Jackson. While it would be easy to just dump Debbie Rowe in with the rest of the money hungry scavengers that are popping up daily in Michael Jackson's former life, for me Debbie Rowe is more evil than most of them because she is using her own children to in a legal way extort more money out of the Michael Jackson estate. In every way that matters, Michael Jackson himself is to blame for all of these money hungry folks being allowed into his inter circle.

Ever since Michael Jackson died late last month, there have been many stories that have shown us all what kind of person he really was and also we now know better how Michael Jackson would use his considerable financial resources to not only control the lives of other people - but he also used that wealth and fame to keep himself supplied for years with drugs to help him go to sleep. In the end, it will probably turn out that Michael Jackson's own hands were involved more than anyone else in his early death. Now that Michael Jackson is dead, the worst thing in the world anyone could or should do is to continue Michael Jackson's dysfunctional lifestyle by putting two of his three kids back in the arms of their no good mother and/or providing a financial settlement to Debbie Rowe just to get her to go away.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #466 on: July 15, 2009, 10:52:45 AM »

Thanks for all the articles what a mess, now I hear the LAPD are looking at murder charges.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #467 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:19 AM »

LAPD Treating Jackson Death as Homicide
Posted Jul 15th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff

Multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD is already treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide, and they are focusing on Dr. Conrad Murray.

Law enforcement sources tell us the evidence points to the anesthesia Propofol as the primary cause of Jackson's death. As we first reported, vials of Propofol were found in Jackson's home after he died.

Law enforcement sources say there is already "plenty of powerful evidence" linking Dr. Murray as the person who administered the drug to Jackson. The evidence includes various items found in Jackson's house, including the Propofol, an IV stand and oxygen tank.

Dr. Murray's lawyer would neither confirm nor deny if his client administered the Propofol.

And we've learned the LAPD has had "multiple conversations" with the L.A. County District Attorney's office, although the case has not been formally presented to the D.A.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 15, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MichaelJackson/Story?id=8083809&page=1

Eeewww! The pics are awful -  MJ, needle marks, wounds -  ugly

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 15, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/jacko_death_caught_on_video_missing_evidence/celebrity/66963
JACKO DEATH VIDEO MISSING
A secret home camera videotape showing Michael Jackson's final moments is among crucial evidence missing from the house where the singer died, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And as some of The Jackson Family charge "foul play" in his untimely death, an ENQUIRER investigation has uncovered startling details of a massive cover-up by insiders who hid drugs and "sanitized" the death scene.

What's more, The ENQUIRER has obtained chilling details of what Michael's bodyguards saw at the multimillion-dollar mansion on June 25 as the King of Pop's life drained away at age 50.

Michael had an elaborate security system - but critical video evidence was removed before investigators obtained their first search warrant, according to authorities.

"It was a very sophisticated and high-tech surveillance and security system," revealed a police source. "Not only were there cameras outside the house, but there were cameras inside as well - in private locations.

"Insiders close to the investigation say Michael's death - possibly his murder - was captured on camera, but the video has not been recovered.

"There are also gaps in some security camera footage stored on computer hard drives. Police are combing through personal computers recovered from the house."

What's more, investigators are still seeking a large black suitcase that belonged to Jackson and was said to contain a secret stash of powerful drugs, syringes, intravenous bags and an IV pole, say sources.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: July 15, 2009, 05:02:08 PM »

MJ's Explosive Pepsi Shoot Video (shown in slow motion...WOW)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 15, 2009, 06:35:44 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-video-interview-former-lover-jackson%E2%80%99s-dermatologist-drops-bombshell

(Open link, scroll down and click on section “Click here for shocking photos of Michael Jackson's Legs Showing Track Marks” – video by ABC news and shows MJ’s wounds.  Eeeewwww!  I guess many injections can cause massive infections….I wondered why I kept hearing about MJ taking so many antibotics.  I guess I’m naďve about drugs…I didn’t know injections would cause infected wounds like these)

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Former Lover Of Jackson’s Dermatologist Drops Bombshell; Says Klein Is Baby Daddy Of Jacko’s 3 Kids

Posted on Jul 15, 2009 @ 02:18PM   
print it send it

Video:�
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid16157557001/bctid29635250001
In a bombshell new interview, Paul Gohranson, a former live-in masseur and lover of Dr. Arnold Klein, tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that Klein told him as far as he knew, he was the father of all three of Michael’s children – including the youngest, Blanket.
Click here for interview with Gohranson revealing Dr. Klein's suspicious prescription practices
In our explosive interview, Gohranson also says that Debbie Rowe -- Michael Jackson’s former wife who gave birth to two of Jackson’s children – at first did not know that Klein was the sperm donor.  Rowe had worked with Klein as his nursing assistant while he was treating Jackson for his severe acne.
Gohranson says: “According to Arnold (Klein), they (Jackson and Rowe) had come to a business agreement, marriage was supposed to be the cover to have the children. As far as what I understand was that Debbie was to not know who the sperm donor was, she was supposed to be led on that Michael donated the sperm because apparently, he hadn’t shared with her that he couldn’t have kids.”
Click here for shocking photos of Michael Jackson's Legs Showing Track Marks
Gohranson reveals Rowe found out it wasn’t Michael’s sperm about a year prior to the couple’s divorce. He says he does not know who told Debbie the truth.
Click here for our video of assistant coroner saying Klein is "cooperating"
Gohranson says:  “Arnold (Klein) said they (Jackson and Rowe)  were very happy together…. It was basically a vocal contract between the two and he would get the kids… When Michael Jackson exercised his part to get out of the marriage she either wanted to stay in the marriage or he was going to have to pay her a good hunk of money to keep his secret.”
Gohranson says Rowe didn’t tell Jackson that she knew he wasn’t the biological father of the kids until “it looked like the free ride was over."
While Rowe did give birth to Jackson’s two oldest children,  the biological mother of Blanket remains a mystery.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #472 on: July 15, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MichaelJackson/Story?id=8083809&page=1

Eeewww! The pics are awful -  MJ, needle marks, wounds -  ugly

Expert Tells ABC News Needle Puncture Marks on Jackson's Leg in 2002 Photos Are 'Very Unusual'

Exclusive photos of Michael Jackson obtained by ABC News show a serious wound on the pop star's right leg, which a medical expert said appears to be surrounded by unusual needle punctures. "On the photographs of Michael Jackson, it looks like there was necrosis on his lower leg where there might have been fluid that went into his lower leg," a possible result of an IV that had leaked into the leg, Dr. Debra Jaliman, a leading dermatologist and spokeswoman for the American Academy of  Dermatology, told ABC News.

"It looks like there are multiple puncture points from IV placement," she said.

The wound seen in the photos, which were taken in 2002, could have been a result of contact with highly caustic, acidic fluid that would burn the skin and cause it to turn black, Jaliman said.

"If, in fact, he had an IV here, and the IV fluid, which may have been acidic fluid, went into his skin, it might may have, in fact, destroyed the skin," she said. "That's all dead skin that would then make an ulceration underneath that skin."

In the photos, Jaliman highlighted areas of blue discoloration in Jackson's leg and puncture marks, which she said point to needle entry.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MichaelJackson/story?id=8083809&page=1

Sorry if this grosses anyone out, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 16, 2009, 10:25:20 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/16/debbie-rowe-sues-over-alleged-white-lies/

Debbie Rowe Sues over Alleged White Lies
Posted Jul 16th 2009 7:50PM by TMZ Staff
Debbie Rowe is waging legal war against Rebecca White -- a woman who claims to be a close friend of Rowe's who went on TV last night.

In a defamation lawsuit filed today, Rowe claims White defamed her when she went on EXTRA and said she has an email from Debbie saying, "Do I want the kids? Hell no. Does it look good for me to ask for them?  Absolutely."

Rowe claims the emails are bogus.

And, Rowe claims, White is like Zelig, surfacing in a number of high-profile scandals. The suit alleges White claimed to have been a personal assistant for Naomi Campbell back in 2001 and made allegations Campbell forced her to smuggle drugs.

White also made similar allegations against Kate Moss. And according to the suit, White emerged again after Heath Ledger's death, alleging she saw the actor use cocaine and ecstasy.

Rowe wants unspecified damages and any money White may have received for her appearance.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 17, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »

Open link to see picture:

"JACKO DAD BEAT HIM STERILE!"

(Note from Puzzler:  Rumor is that the doctor (w/beard) is the sperm donor for MJ’s children and, to me, the boys – upper right and lower middle – really look like the doctor.  The girl looks like her mom)

Michael Jackson feared he could never have children of his own because his abusive father kicked him so hard in the groin, he suffered permanent damage.

That's just one of the shocking charges made to The ENQUIRER by the gay ex-lover of Dr. Arnold Klein, one of Jackson's doctors at the center of the police probe into the King of Pop's death.

The superstar trusted his Beverly Hills dermatologist with some of his most intimate secrets, Klein's former lover Paul Gohranson said in an exclusive interview.

Gohranson told The ENQUIRER the dermatologist confided to him it was impossible for Jackson to be a dad.

"He told me Joe hit Michael in the groin area on a few occasions. The first time it happened was when Michael was a kid and Joe was beating him up. He wailed on him, accidentally hitting him in the testicles.

"When Michael got older, Joe did it again. But this time, he kicked him in the testicles - calling him a sissy who didn't need his testicles anyway.

"Arnie told me that Michael said his testicles were forever deformed from that beating, and he believed that's why he couldn't have children of his own.

"Michael told Arnie he was impotent. He blamed his father for taking his childhood and his manhood.

"And he said when Debbie was pregnant with his first son, for months she thought it was Michael's baby.

"She didn't find out until mid-pregnancy that the baby, conceived through artificial insemination, was not Michael's - and that at Jackson's request, the sperm came from a donor he personally selected."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/michael_jacksons_violent_abuse_from_father_joe_sterile_arnold_klein_lover_charges/celebrity/66978

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #475 on: July 17, 2009, 02:30:35 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me in the least..... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: July 17, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/17/settlement-near-in-jackson-custody-case/

(Note: Nice close-up pics of the 3 children on the site.  I'm thinking those 2 boys really look like MJ's dermatologist - the one who gave the sperm sample)

Settlement Near in Jackson Custody Case
Posted Jul 17th 2009 3:40PM by TMZ Staff
We're told lawyers for Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson are working out a custody settlement and the discussions are amicable. One source connected with the case tells us, "It should be settled very soon."

As for what they're discussing, our sources say the custody of the children -- not money -- is the issue on the table, but that it looks pretty clear Katherine Jackson will end up with custody, assuming the judge goes along. As for what Debbie Rowe wants ... we're told she too is interested in making sure the children are okay.

We're told Rowe is still collecting money from an agreement she and Michael struck several years ago, around the time of the child molestation trial. That agreement was drafted so it will survive Michael's death.

As for additional money, we're told Rowe is not requesting that. In fact, our sources say lawyers for Jackson's estate have not even been consulted about the discussions between lawyers for Katherine and Debbie. If there were any issue of additional monies, the estate lawyers would have been consulted.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 18, 2009, 12:06:14 AM »

Isn't all the money tied up in the Estate ? His bigest assets were the Sony catalogue and Neverland of which he owned half.
Creditors first, IRS second or is it the other way around ? Then, beneficiaries.
Lawsuits against MJ have to be dealt with.
K & J Jackson ( 70 & 80 ) won't see a red cent in their lifetimes.
If any of us here had the financial resources MJ had, I know I would have done better. The more we hear, the worse it gets. A depraved self centered life. He attracted the worst people and he kept them around because they were just like him. Sick. 
My opinion of him has changed radically. Oh sure, he is human and he is deceased. The sun came up just as bright on June 26 and every day since then.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: July 20, 2009, 08:36:10 PM »

Joe Jackson will be on Larry King Live tonight - just in case you didn't already know.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 21, 2009, 01:12:52 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/michael-jackson-will-joe-jackson-randy-katherine-will-contest-beeficiaries/

(Note:  “If” Joe Jackson is manipulating Katherine about MJ’s Will to this degree, then I’m afraid Joe would manipulate Katherine over MJ’s children, too.  After all that’s been said by MJ about Joe, I don’t think MJ would like this at all.)
Jackson Family War Over Michael's Will
Posted Jul 21st 2009 2:30AM by TMZ Staff
Jackson family sources tell us there's a bitter dispute over who will call the shots in probating Michael Jackson's will.

Katherine Jackson has hired an attorney -- Londell McMillan -- and we're told it's a done deal that McMillan will challenge the co-executors Michael selected. We're told most of the brothers -- Randy the notable exception -- are angry that McMillan has asserted himself by challenging co-executors John Branca and John McClain, both long time advisers and friends of M.J.

Ultimately, we're told, Joe Jackson has asserted his influence over Katherine to hire McMillan. We're told Katherine is really being manipulated and doesn't even have real objections to Branca and McMillan.

Randy is coy on who Joe and McMillan want as executor in place of or in addition to Branca and McClain -- the family is worried Joe and McMillan will rack up legal fees and the estate will suffer. Pretty ironic, since Michael cut Joe out of the will and he gets zippo as a beneficiary.

It's all shaping up to be an ugly mess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.