March 28, 2024, 10:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009  (Read 183518 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 22, 2009, 01:39:09 AM »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2548125/Michael-Jacksons-lovechild-on-front-row-at-funeral.html

(Note:  go to the link to see the pictures)

Lovechild on the front row at memorial

THE dancer thought to be Michael Jackson's secret lovechild was given a seat in the FRONT ROW at the King of Pop's memorial service, The Sun can reveal.
Devastated Omer Bhatti, 25, sat with head bowed and wearing dark glasses alongside the star's grieving brothers and sisters during the poignant tribute two weeks ago.
It will further fuel suspicion that he is Jacko's fourth child. And childhood snaps show an uncanny likeness to Prince Michael II, seven - known as Blanket - the youngest of the star's three "official" children.

Michael, who died last month aged 50, is said to have told pals in 2004 that Norwegian Omer was born following a one-night stand in 1984. Omer is now believed to be seeking a DNA test to discover the truth.
And yesterday his family in the Norwegian capital Oslo refused to rule out Jacko as Omer's dad.
After the singer's death, Omer's mum Pia cryptically remarked: "He was the King of Pop. But for us he was so much more."
The likeness between Omer and Blanket is remarkable. They have the same dark hair, the same eyebrows and the same facial features.
Significantly, Omer was granted a special place among the Jackson family for the service at the Staples Center, Los Angeles, on July 7.
Meanwhile, some of the most famous celebs in the world had to make do with seats in rows behind.
The Sun can also reveal that wannabe star Omer lived at Jacko's Neverland mansion for several years and mixed with the other Jacksons as if he was one of the family.
A revealing video shows long-haired Omer, then about 14, unwrapping Christmas presents with Michael at Neverland.
He plays with an infant, believed to be one Jacko's other kids, as if they were siblings.
In 2003, Omer was snapped at Jacko's birthday celebration and rode in a limo with the Thriller singer. Omer was even in Neverland when cops investigating child abuse allegations swooped in 2003.
He said last year: "It was totally sick. It was the whole squad from Santa Barbara Police Department.
"We didn't know why they were there. Michael was not at home."
After Omer was born, Jacko sent two employees to Oslo to help his mum raise him.
He and Omer are reported to have first met in 1996. Omer, then 12, impressed the dance legend with his own dance moves after waiting for him at a hotel in Tunisia.
It is thought Omer's family sold their house in Holmlia, Oslo, and moved to Neverland in 1997.
They have since returned to Norway.
Omer had idolised Jacko since he was a child and has performed as a tribute act across the globe.
From 1996 he began appearing in public with his idol and even performing with him.
The young dancer was by Jacko's side when he called in a witch doctor to cure him of pain in Aspen, Colorado, in 2004.
Omer is also said to have had problems with drugs, like his alleged dad.
He was arrested for possession of a small quantity of cannabis and fined in Norway in 2004.
Michael even dedicated his 2001 album Invincible to Omer's best friend Benjamin Hermansen, 15, who was stabbed to death by neo-Nazis.
Omer and Jacko remained close right up until the Thriller singer's death on June 25 after a long addiction to prescription drugs.
In an interview in 2008, Omer said: "Loyalty is the most important thing for me.
"I have contact with Michael, and I think my loyalty to him is the reason we still have our contact.
"He is an unbelievably good human being."
Today Omer is trying to make a name for himself in the world of rap and hip-hop, promoting himself under the stage name O-Bee.
He has remained in LA since the memorial service.
Yesterday The Sun called at his family home in Norway but mum Pia was unwell. Her Pakistani husband Riz confirmed that Omer sat in the front row at Jacko's service.
He said: "Yeah, yeah, I know because I was watching. I told my wife, 'Just wait until the press see this. It's not a small thing'."
Both Pia and Riz, in their late 40s, worked for Jackson in the US. Riz is believed to have been a driver and Pia a nanny. Both have refused to answer questions about the star.
Yesterday Riz would neither confirm nor deny that Omer is Jacko's son. He said: "Make what you like. I don't want to discuss anything."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #481 on: July 22, 2009, 08:14:25 AM »

Everyone wants a piece of the pie ... or whatever is left of the pie, lol.

Anyway.....here is today's news:

Michael Jackson Autopsy Finds 'Potentially Lethal' Traces Of Propofol
Did the powerful sedative kill the pop legend?...
Wednesday 22nd Jul 2009
The second autopsy carried out on Michael Jackson's body found needle marks and traces of a potentially lethal amount of Propofol in the singer's system, according to unconfirmed reports.

The results of the autopsy requested by the Jackson family two days after the star's death on June 25 are “consistent” with those of the examination carried out by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office a day earlier, a source tells E!Online.com.

The results are not expected to be made public for another week due to the on-going investigation into Jackson's death, however, it has been widely speculated he died after being given Propofol, a powerful sedative that should only be used in hospitals.

Investigators are said to have been interested in the singer's live-in physician Dr Conrad Murray - who was at Jackson's Los Angeles home when he went into cardiac arrest - and other doctors who prescribed and administered drugs to Jackson over the years.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/49251/michael-jackson-autopsy-finds-potentially-lethal-traces-of-propofol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: July 22, 2009, 12:56:17 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090722/ap_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_doctor
Report: DEA raids Jackson doctor's Houston clinic
  By JUAN A. LOZANO and THOMAS WATKINS, Associated Press Writers Juan A. Lozano And Thomas Watkins, Associated Press Writers   – 4 mins ago

HOUSTON – Federal drug agents searched the Houston clinic of Michael Jackson's doctor Wednesday, according to a news report, even as investigators in California sought more information from the man.

KTRK-TV reported that officials with the Drug Enforcement Administration were at Dr. Conrad Murray's clinic in north Houston. Video showed two Houston police officers guarding the front door.

Murray was Michael Jackson's personal physician, and was with Jackson when he died. Murray, who is based in Las Vegas and is licensed in California, Nevada and Texas, has been interviewed by police but he has not been considered a suspect in the singer's death.

Meanwhile, investigators in California are also seeking more information from Murray, according to his attorney, Edward Chernoff.

The attorney posted a statement on his law firm's Web site late Tuesday saying investigators from the Los Angeles County coroner's office have asked for medical records in addition to those already provided by Murray.

"The coroner wants to clear up the cause of death; we share that goal," Chernoff said in his statement. "Based on Dr. Murray's minute-by-minute and item-by-item description of Michael Jackson's last days, he should not be a target of criminal charges."

Murray has emerged as a central figure in the investigation into Jackson's death. The doctor, who had been recently hired by Jackson, was with him in his mansion and tried to revive him.

Although Chernoff has said the doctor didn't give the pop star any drugs that contributed to his death, Murray has nonetheless received attention from those angry over the singer's death.

"Dr. Murray was the last doctor standing when Michael Jackson died and it seems all the fury is directed toward him," Chernoff said. "Dr. Murray is frustrated by negative and often erroneous media reports, he has to walk around 24-7 with a bodyguard. He can't operate his practice. He can't go to work because he is harassed no matter where he goes."

Investigators found the powerful anesthetic propofol in Jackson's home, according to a person with knowledge of the investigation. The person is not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity. The officials are working with the Drug Enforcement Administration and California attorney general's office to determine how the medications got there.

Police detectives have already spoken to Murray twice — once immediately after the singer's death and again two days later. Police investigators say Murray is cooperating in their investigation.

A cause of death has yet to be determined for the pop star. The coroner's office is expecting to release autopsy results next week.

Chernoff's spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik said the interview with coroner's investigators might happen Friday. Murray is currently in Las Vegas, where he has a medical office, she said, and Chernoff would be speaking to investigators without the doctor being present.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: July 22, 2009, 12:59:21 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Feds Raid Dr. Conrad Murray's Office

Posted Jul 22nd 2009 12:03PM by TMZ Staff

Feds Raid Dr. Conrad Murray's Office We've learned the Houston office of Dr. Conrad Murray is currently being raided by federal authorities ... and we've learned they are looking specifically for all medical records relating to Michael Jackson.

We're told 8 Drug Enforcement Agency vehicles arrived at his offices about 30 minutes ago. Two LAPD detectives also arrived on scene along with uniformed members of the Houston Police Department and 10 members of the DEA's Tactical Diversion Team. There are another dozen or so DEA agents on hand.

The law enforcement agents, armed with a search warrant, entered the property and began going through the property.

We're told the LAPD asked the DEA for help in serving the warrant on the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston. The warrant is sealed.

Dr. Murray was Michael Jackson's personal physician -- he was the man who performed CPR on Jackson before he died.

BELOW IS A LIVE FEED OF THE RAID FROM MYFOXHOUSTON.COM. If the video goes to black, stay tuned, FOX may take a few brief commercial breaks.
Live Video.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090722_conrad_murray_office_raid

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 22, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »

I smell a wrongful death suit against the doctor and AEG.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 22, 2009, 10:34:05 PM »

I smell a wrongful death suit against the doctor and AEG.

Yep...big time!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: July 22, 2009, 11:03:09 PM »

Manslaughter Cited in Dr. Murray Warrant
Posted Jul 22nd 2009 2:20PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, just released a statement about today's raid at the doc's office -- saying law enforcement officials were searching for evidence "of the offense of manslaughter."

"We can confirm that a search warrant was executed today on Dr. Murray's offices in Houston, Texas. We reviewed the warrant and remained on the premises while the search was being executed.

The search was conducted by members of the DEA, two Robbery – Homicide detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department and Houston Police officers.

The search warrant authorized law enforcement to search for and seize items, including documents, they believed constituted evidence of the offense of manslaughter.

Law enforcement concluded their search around 12:30pm, and left with a forensic image of a business computer hard drive and 21 documents. None of the documents taken had previously been requested by law enforcement or the L.A. Coroner's office."
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/22/manslaughter-mentioned-in-dr-murray-warrant/

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 22, 2009, 11:06:24 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/22/coroner-wants-jackson-files-from-former-nurse/

Coroner Wants Jackson Files From Former Nurse
Posted Jul 22nd 2009 5:35PM by TMZ Staff
An official from the L.A. County Coroner's office is in the offices of Michael Jackson's former nurse -- the nurse who claims Jackson badgered her for a powerful anesthesia.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter just left nurse Cherilyn Lee's office ... he walked out with Jackson's medical records.

We asked Lee about Jackson's use of the drug Propofol -- she says he asked her for it but she never gave it to him.

Winter retrieved files from Dr. Arnold Klein last week.

UPDATE: Winter has left the building with medical records. He said Lee was cooperative and is not under investigation.

UPDATE: We spoke with Lee after Winter left -- she says she thought she'd convinced Jackson not to take Diprivan, he was feeling good and a great father figure.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 22, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »

If Dr. Murray was employed by AEG, and I believe I did hear or read it that way and he is charged or convicted of MJ's death, then AEG would be on the hook too. I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.
What a mess, eh ? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:03 AM »

If Dr. Murray was employed by AEG, and I believe I did hear or read it that way and he is charged or convicted of MJ's death, then AEG would be on the hook too. I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.
What a mess, eh ? 

Is sure is a mess.  I told my husband, on the day we learned of MJ's death, that we're in for the most unbelievable things to come out for months and months AND that there will be a battle royal over the children.  It sort of looks like there's going to be a battle over who is executor of the Will, too, since Katherine seems to question the judges decision.  Geesh...do we really think this is Katherine who is questioning all of this?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 23, 2009, 06:31:12 PM »

Katherine has filed to get some cash from the Estate to support the children. She has no income and was dependent upon Michael to support her. Plus she gets SOCIAL SECURITY !
What's wrong with Joe, Janet, Rebbie, LaToya, Tito, Jermaine and all of the rest of them whose names I cannot remember right now.  For POOR folks, they sure do ok !  What kind of  system do you all have in the USA ? Probably a crazy one like in Canada !  My barf limit is reached with these leaches.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 24, 2009, 11:37:21 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/24/michael-jackson-alias-doctor-arnold-klein-la-county-coroner-omar-arnold-drugs/

Jackson Aliases -- The Plot Thickens
Posted Jul 24th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell us they are finding a tangled web of aliases that doctors used to prescribe drugs for Michael Jackson.

As we reported Jackson used a variety of aliases to score drugs, including Omar Arnold, Michael Armstrong, Jack London and Peter Midani. We're told Jackson particularly favored the name Omar Arnold.

Here's how crazy it got: The L.A. County Coroner's office took Jackson's medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein last week. Law enforcement sources tell us, Klein used the name Omar Arnold on some of the files. We're told inside those files, the doctor refers to Jackson by his real name.

In several cases where Dr. Klein treated Jackson under the name Omar Arnold, we're told he sent the singer to the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic in Beverly Hills, where he performed procedures on Jackson, who was given general anesthesia. But the files at Spalding referred to Jackson by an alias other than Omar Arnold. Our sources say the doctor who runs the surgery center made it easy on the Coroner and voluntarily handed over the files in question.

Bottom line -- it's not that easy to track Jackson's treatment because of the phony names.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: July 24, 2009, 01:23:22 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534724,00.html??test=faces

Report: Michael Jackson's Prosthetic Nose Is Missing
Friday, July 24, 2009 

Michael Jackson wore a prosthetic nose, according a report — and it was missing from his surgically mangled face as he lay in an LA morgue.
Left behind was a small, dark hole surrounded by bits of cartilage, Rolling Stone magazine said, citing witnesses who saw the King of Pop's body on the autopsy table.
Jackson, who was notoriously shy about his appearance, wore the prosthetic to mask the effects of decades of plastic surgery, according to the magazine, due to hit newsstands today.
Meanwhile, a Texas search warrant unsealed yesterday indicates that Jacko's doctor, Conrad Murray, is the target of a manslaughter probe into the singer's death.
The document authorized cops who searched the doctor's clinic and storage unit on Wednesday to look for "items constituting evidence of the offense of manslaughter that tend to show that Dr. Conrad Murray committed said criminal offense."

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 24, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/24/michael-jackson-propofol-911-time-of-death/

Jackson's Time of Death in Question
Posted Jul 24th 2009 12:34PM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray was not in Michael Jackson's room when his heart stopped.

As we first reported, authorities believe Jackson died from an overdose of the powerful anesthesia Propofol. Sources say the LAPD believes Dr. Murray may have administered it.

This raises an even bigger question. Dr. Murray called 911 at 12:21 PM. He says he discovered Jackson in distress a half hour before. But why, then, did Dr. Murray's employees make a sudden trip to the Dr.'s storage facility in Houston at 9:22 AM Los Angeles time? Could Jackson have been lifeless hours before the 911 call?

We're told by the storage facility manager the women who picked up 3 to 5 boxes became nervous when the manager began questioning them about why they were there.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #494 on: July 24, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534724,00.html??test=faces

Report: Michael Jackson's Prosthetic Nose Is Missing
Friday, July 24, 2009 

Michael Jackson wore a prosthetic nose, according a report — and it was missing from his surgically mangled face as he lay in an LA morgue.
Left behind was a small, dark hole surrounded by bits of cartilage, Rolling Stone magazine said, citing witnesses who saw the King of Pop's body on the autopsy table.
Jackson, who was notoriously shy about his appearance, wore the prosthetic to mask the effects of decades of plastic surgery, according to the magazine, due to hit newsstands today.
Meanwhile, a Texas search warrant unsealed yesterday indicates that Jacko's doctor, Conrad Murray, is the target of a manslaughter probe into the singer's death.
The document authorized cops who searched the doctor's clinic and storage unit on Wednesday to look for "items constituting evidence of the offense of manslaughter that tend to show that Dr. Conrad Murray committed said criminal offense."

I was reading about this earlier this morning.... I can't help but  How gross!! LOL!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: July 25, 2009, 02:32:30 AM »

Hidden Drug Stash Found in Jackson's House
Posted Jul 25th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell us Dr. Conrad Murray kept a stash of drugs -- including the powerful anesthesia Propofol -- hidden in his closet at Michael Jackson's home.

Sources say when the LAPD first searched Jackson's home the night he died, they did not turn up Propofol or many of the other drugs that were in Jackson's house.

Dr. Murray talked to the LAPD the following Saturday and the information he supplied triggered another, broader search warrant. Cops returned to the house the following Monday and discovered "various drugs" secretly stashed in a closet in the guest room where Dr. Murray was staying.

Here's the amazing thing ...law enforcement sources say Dr. Murray himself told LAPD detectives about the closet when he was interviewed the Saturday after Jackson's death.

One law enforcement source says: "The drugs were concealed...they weren't obvious." Among the stash -- Propofol, the drug authorities believe killed Michael Jackson.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/25/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-drug-stash-lapd-propofol/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 25, 2009, 03:07:52 AM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/07/25/michael-jackson-s-false-nose-was-missing-as-he-lay-in-the-morgue-115875-21545763/

'Michael Jackson's false nose was missing as he lay in the morgue'
By Ryan Parry 25/07/2009
Michael Jackson had a false nose that was missing as he lay in the morgue, it was revealed last night.
The sensational claim was made by a witness who saw the 50-year-old’s body on an autopsy table in Los Angeles.
All there was on Jacko’s face where his nose should have been was a small hole.
The witness said: “The prosthesis he normally attached to his damaged nose was missing, revealing bits of cartilage surrounding a small dark hole.”
His real nose was so ravaged by plastic surgery it had vanished completely.
Jacko’s former housekeeper claimed the star had lots of false noses.
Adrian McManus said: “His nose was a problem. He wore plasters around the side to cover or support it. It was severely caved in.
“In his closet he had a jar of fake noses and stage glue, which he told me he used for disguises. But some were similar to his real nose, just without the hole.”
Details about his missing nose in the Los Angeles mortuary were revealed in a report by Rolling Stone magazine.
It laid bare the horrors of decades of plastic surgery on the star.
The witness added: “Jackson’s face which he had so painfully reworked and concealed from the public for decades now lay out in the open undisguised under the harsh lights.”
It is believed Jacko had at least six nose jobs.
One of the reasons was said to have been because he looked too much like his dad Joe.
Friend Marcus Phillips said: “Michael was elated about the fact that with the second nose job he looked less like his father. If he couldn’t erase Joe from his life at least he could erase him from the reflection in the mirror.”
It is believed Jacko’s obsession with surgery stemmed from the bullying he suffered as a kid. Neighbourhood youngsters branded him Big Nose.
But Jacko ended up wearing fake ones to cover the devastating effect of going under the knife so often.
His own tiny nose had been shaved away by cosmetic surgeons and his nostrils were almost too narrow for him to breathe when dancing.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 25, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »

I read over at a link from TMZ ( who has been right on and up to date on this ) that Jackson wore a prosthetic nose at night to shape his nose. Dr. Klein had done some work with his injectibles to rebuild MJ's nose.
I used to go to a skin doctor who was trying to sell me on collagen injections for the few lines I had. ( Now, I have more than a few, but that's ok with me ) I read the material and decided against it
because my fear was that I would be allergic to whatever they injected and then what ?  The GP I went to the last time is doing Botox injections and it is a major $part$ of her practise. I refuse to see her anymore for that very reason. Lack of respect for her I guess, plus, if I am sick and can't get an appointment because she is booked with the Botox ladies and men , I get pizzed. 
There are so many serious illnesses in the world that these doctors have no right to be in Medicine, they should be at the make up counter somewhere or should have chosen a different profession. Like working for a theatrical company.
With MJ, I don't know if there was one person in his life who didn't screw him over for their own financial gain. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: July 26, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/26/paramedics-jackson-dead-when-we-arrived/

Paramedics: Jackson Dead When We Arrived
Posted Jul 26th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell us when paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's house he was already dead ... and it took them a while to even realize the victim was the famous singer.

Our sources say when paramedics got to Jackson's home he was flatlined. There was no electrical activity in his heart and Jackson showed no sign of life.

Multiple sources say paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the scene but Dr. Conrad Murray insisted that the singer be transported to the hospital. Dr. Murray -- as a higher medical authority than the EMTs -- had the power to overrule them.

Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man."

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 26, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/07/27/michael-jackson-s-family-photo-album-amazing-new-pics-show-son-prince-meeting-bill-clinton-exclusive-115875-21550208/

(Note: go to site to see 2 pics w/ Pres. Clinton)
Michael Jackson’s family photo album: Amazing new pics show son Prince meeting Bill Clinton - Exclusive
By Ryan Parry 27/07/2009
Blond hair neatly combed and wearing a natty waistcoat, Michael Jackson’s son Prince  poses hand in hand with a smiling Bill Clinton.
The King of Pop’s eldest child was just a toddler when he got to meet the former US President at a Democratic party fund-raiser in New York.
Jacko, watched by wide-eyed daughter Paris, also made sure baby Blanket got an official introduction – gingerly handing him over to the politician who was once the most powerful man in the world.
The previously unseen snaps are among a new batch of family photos that give a rare, revealing glimpse into the closeted world of the Jackson children.
They include fascinating shots of the youngsters – now 12, 11 and seven – at Prince’s fifth birthday party inside the singer’s Neverland ranch in April, 2002.
Jacko is shown as the doting dad, blowing a toy trumpet to the delight of the children as they sit around a table littered with balloons, streamers and party hats.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.