March 28, 2024, 08:38:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Erica Bradley, 17, Missing 11/2006 Allendale SC (Derek Maner arrested)  (Read 27736 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: November 14, 2006, 10:11:12 PM »

Erica Bradley, 17, Still Missing … her boyfriend, 18-year-old Derek Maner Is a Suspect

http://missingexploited.com/2006/11/14/erica-bradley-17-still-missing-her-boyfriend-18-year-old-derek-maner-is-a-suspect/

17 year old Erica Bradley has been missing since last Monday when she was last seen leaving her job at the Hardees on Railroad Avenue West. Erica Bradley has a baby and her family has stated that Erica argued with the baby’s father, Derek Maner, the night she disappeared
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 07:19:14 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 08:11:16 AM »

Allendale teen remains missing despite searches

(Allendale) November 21, 2006 - Searchers are using all the tools at their disposal to find 17-year-old Erica Bradley, but all their efforts have not been successful.

Tuesday they had a scuba team and a cadaver dog from the Beaufort County Sheriff's Department helping in the search.

Officers suspect Bradley's boyfriend may have had something to do with her disappearance. The teen was last seen arguing with the 18-year-old, Derek Maner, outside the Allendale County Courthouse. He says he dropped her off down the road.

Investigators don't believe Erica ran away. Henry, her father, talks about the day before Erica disappeared, "I talked to her Sunday and we were laughing and joyful. She talked to her mother and her sisters so there was no reason for her to walk off."

Erica and her boyfriend have a 10-month-old baby.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5675725&nav=menu36_6_2

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 11:13:02 AM »

Thanks for the update Bleached,  My prayers go out to the family that they find her.

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 09:57:08 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Thanks for the update Bleached,  My prayers go out to the family that they find her.

You are very welcome. Wish the update was more current. Unfortunately......sad to say things don't look good in finding this young mother alive. LE /FBI need to keep a close tail on the boyfriend, something will turn up IMO.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 10:07:42 PM »

Shoes Could Lead To A Break In The Case Of A Missing Allendale Teen

It was a tough Thanksgiving for Henry Bradley, the first one without his daughter, Erica, who's been missing for weeks. He believes Erica's boyfriend, Dereck Maner, knows what happened to her.

“I believe that they got into something stronger that what they could uphold, something happened. I wish he would just tell what happened,” said Henry Bradley, Erica's father.

Family members are waiting for test results on a pair of black shoes found by searchers. Erica's relatives say the shoes are like those worn by Hardee's employees. That's where Erica worked before she went missing. Maner was the last person she was seen with.

Family members say the couple had a troubled relationship; one filled with violence. They believe he knows more than what he's telling investigators.

“I hope Derek will have the heart to come forth and just confess, just confess what he did. It will make it easier on him,” says Annie Wright, Erica’s Grandmother.

While Erica's grandmother is hopeful she'll be found alive, regardless the outcome she believes one person is responsible.

“It's going to be Derek. It will be him,” she said.

We tried to talk to Derek Maner at his home Monday night, but were threatened by someone else at the house. SLED investigators also confiscated items from Maner's car. They say once all tests are complete they will send their findings to the solicitor's office.
November 27, 2006 11:30 PM

http://tinyurl.com/yxb5b8

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 10:57:15 PM »

This is a very sad article about the missing Erica Bradley, I can only hope and pray that she is found safe, even though it seems at this time that others hold out little hope.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Missing Allendale teen thought to be dead, officials say

(Allendale County) November 15, 2006 - Allendale County officials have gone from searching for a missing teenager to looking for her body.

It's been more than a week since Erica Bradley disappeared. Now officials and family are fearing for the worst.

Erica Bradley, her baby and her boyfriend were a family that fell apart last week. The 17-year-old mom has been missing for nine days.

For the girl's father, too much time has passed. When asked by WIS News if he believes Erica is alive, Henry Bradley responded, "In my heart, no. But I have to believe she is. But I don't see her walking away from all this."
Authorities feel the same way.

"Really, we're at the possibility now that we are looking for a body," Allendale Sheriff Tom Carter told WIS News.

Sheriff Carter says so far the search has turned up nothing significant. They've named her boyfriend Derick Maner a suspect, but don't have enough evidence to arrest him. Maner told officers that after an argument, Bradley jumped out of his car on Highway 125, about four miles from where the couple lived.

"We don't have anything to contradict that she didn't get out of the car," says Sheriff Carter.

What has been more frustrating for the Bradley family, are the rumors that have surfaced since the search for Erica started.

The sheriff says talk around town that the girl's body was found is false, and that shoes found during a search this week could belong to Bradley. Tests have not come back to confirm this.

But not everyone is preparing for the worst. The missing girl's grandmothers get together to offer hope. "Everybody has a different way to look at it. My faith and belief is she's alive," says Annie Ruth Wright.

In their hearts this family hangs on for a happy ending, while all around them it's another day, and friends stop by to pick up flyers to pass out.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5687582

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 02:37:39 AM »

Search resumes for missing Allendale teen
December 27, 2006
ALLENDALE, S.C.---The search is back on for a missing Allendale teenager.

The trail leading to 17-year-old Erica Bradley seemed to dead-end after she disappeared in early November. Now her family is bringing in search experts all the way from Texas.

The search attempts up to this point have turned up pieces of evidence here and there, but none of them led to Erica. Now, as time continues to pass and the trail gets colder by the day, the family says they're more determined than ever to get answers.

Erica Bradley's mother Jackie and the rest of the family will leave no stone unturned until they find her.

"I want to see her walk through those doors," Jackie Bradley told News 12. "It's been hard not knowing where she's at."

The trail has been a hard and long one for the entire family. Erica disappeared November 6 after leaving her job at a local Hardees. Since then, law enforcement turned up clothes, socks and shoes, pieces of hair extensions, and other things in the woods. But so far, those leads haven't been enough.

"We going to have to get an ending of this to give up," said Erica's great-aunt, Maudell Hicks. "We have to know where she is to give up."

That's why they're bringing in Texas Equusearch, an organization of volunteers from the Houston area dedicated to finding people like Erica.

"We want to search every square inch...and I truly don't feel she's very far away from us," said Equusearch director Tim Miller.

Miller and his group are combing a few hundred square miles on foot, four wheelers, and with the help of a well-trained sense of smell. Miller says the mild landscape, relatively flat and dry, ill help the mission.

"This family needs closure. This town does," Miller said. "It's a terrible loss."

Closure after two months of wondering.

"If y'all know where my daughter at, I'd appreciate it if y'all come and let us know where she's at so we can do what we got to do, whatever," Jackie said.

Until then, the search continues.

Texas Equusearch started their search today, and they're hoping to get a group of about a hundred volunteers. They're also offering a $2500 reward for information leading to Erica Bradley.

You can reach them at 877-270-9500. You can also visit them online by clicking here.

This investigation began more than seven weeks ago. Here's the progress so far.

Erica Bradley turned up missing November 6. The Allendale Sheriff's Department got involved three days later. That's when they named her boyfriend, Derek Maner, a suspect and started searching the woods. Today the search continues with the recovery organization.

State and local law enforcement investigations are ongoing.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 07:11:46 AM »

Search resumes for missing Allendale teen
<snip>

"We want to search every square inch...and I truly don't feel she's very far away from us," said Equusearch director Tim Miller.

Miller and his group are combing a few hundred square miles on foot, four wheelers, and with the help of a well-trained sense of smell. Miller says the mild landscape, relatively flat and dry, ill help the mission.

"This family needs closure. This town does," Miller said. "It's a terrible loss."

Closure after two months of wondering.

"If y'all know where my daughter at, I'd appreciate it if y'all come and let us know where she's at so we can do what we got to do, whatever," Jackie said.

Until then, the search continues.

Texas Equusearch started their search today, and they're hoping to get a group of about a hundred volunteers. They're also offering a $2500 reward for information leading to Erica Bradley.

You can reach them at 877-270-9500. You can also visit them online by clicking here.

This investigation began more than seven weeks ago. Here's the progress so far.

Erica Bradley turned up missing November 6. The Allendale Sheriff's Department got involved three days later. That's when they named her boyfriend, Derek Maner, a suspect and started searching the woods. Today the search continues with the recovery organization.

State and local law enforcement investigations are ongoing.

full article........
http://www.wrdw.com/news/headlines/5022421.html

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 09:24:40 PM »

Relatives of missing teen think boyfriend might be hiding something

Allendale) February 10, 2007 - There's been no sign of 17-year-old Erica Bradley, who's been missing for three months. However, her grandmother says Erica's boyfriend knows more than he's letting on.

According to the Allendale Sheriff Department, 18-year-old Derek Maynor, Erica's boyfriend and the father of her nine-month-old son, remains a suspect. They say they don't have enough evidence to charge him.

Now, Erica's grandmother makes a plea for justice.

"Derek, we loved Erica and we loved the baby. Whatever you did to Erica, would you please let law enforcement know," pleads Annie Wright, Erica's grandmother.

Wright says Erica was with Derek the night she went missing. She says they were fighting because Erica thought he was seeing another woman in Appleton.

The two were supposedly on their way there so Derek could prove her wrong. But according to Derek, while on the way, Erica jumped out of the car into the woods and disappeared.
>>>>>>>Full Article
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6068719

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »

rica Bradley's Boyfriend is Prime Suspect in her Disappearance

By David Lohr
February 13, 2007>>>>SNIPPED
....   The Allendale County Sheriff's Department admits he is their prime suspect but says they do not have enough evidence to arrest him.

According to police documents, Erica was last seen at the Hardee's in downtown Allendale where she works.  She allegedly had an argument with her boyfriend, whereupon she accused him of cheating on her with another woman.  The events following the argument are not clear, and Maner's own statements are all police have to go on.

During questioning, Maner told investigators he was driving Erica to meet with the girl with whom she accused him of having an affair in order to prove his innocence, when Erica suddenly and unexpectedly jumped out of his car and ran into the woods.  Maner said he stopped the car and looked for her, but was unable to find her.  He assumed she was going to make her way home, so he drove off and left her.  Erica did not live with her parents, and Maner waited two days to tell them their daughter was missing.

>>>>Full Article
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0207/1301_erica_bradley3.html

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 07:04:50 AM »

Allendale Teen Erica Bradley Still Missing One Year Later

By Danielle Johnson
Story Published: Nov 6, 2007 at 5:13 PM EST

Story Updated: Nov 6, 2007 at 7:14 PM EST

One year ago today Allendale teen Erica Bradley went missing. After several intense searches, DNA evidence and a prime suspect, investigators still have not solved the case or made an arrest.

“Give them faith to let them know that Erica will come forth; that we are going to find out exactly what happened to Erica, oh God,” said Annie Wright, Erica’s grandmother.

Erica Bradley's family is still praying and hoping for her safe return. The honor roll student, mother and daughter has been missing since last November. No one feels the loss more than her mother, Jackie.

“It hurts not knowing where she is at; if she's dead or alive. I am just praying and hoping that she is,” said Jackie Bradley.

On the night Erica disappeared investigators say she was last seen with Derick Manor her boyfriend and father of her child. Investigators say Erica had just finished her shift at Hardee's and met up with Derick at the Allendale County courthouse just blocks away.

They say the two got into an argument outside the courthouse but later drove away together in Derick's car. He was the last person to see her alive. Investigators found DNA evidence of Erica's blood, tissue and hair underneath Derick's car seen in this picture.

“I’m just sitting here watching him walk the streets free. I mean it could be somebody else's child that he could do the same thing to,” said Jackie Bradley.

Allendale County Sheriff Tom Carter, whose department is investigating the case, says Manor is and remains the only suspect in this case. But he says Manor has not been cooperative.

“The frustration is not knowing where this girl's body is, the feeling that the boyfriend did something to her not get this case to court,” he said.

And it's the South Carolina solicitor who's kept that from happening so far.

In a statement South Carolina Solicitor Duffie Stone said, “Yes, I am the hold up in this case. I am currently meeting with SLED investigators and we are still collecting evidence. We only get one shot to prosecute a case. I don't just want an arrest but a conviction,” he said.

And until that happens, it's this family's faith and Erica's memory that will keep them hoping.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 03:09:33 PM »

New Developments In Erica Bradley's Disappearance
There are new developments in the disappearance of Allendale, SC teen Erica Bradley

Thursday, Mar 06, 2008 - 07:25 PM Allendale, SC -- Last week, a woman contacted the Allendale County Sheriff's Office with an unusual tip. Investigators say she had a dream about where they should search. The woman told investigators about her dream...and they decided to revisit the case of Erica Bradley's disappearance.

Fraendy Clervaud, reporting: "And, at this point, do you feel you'll ever find your daughter?"

Jackie Bradley, Erica's mother: "I don't know...praying and hoping."

Erica Bradley's mother tries to hold back tears as she talks about her daughter. This past weekend, the family and Allendale County investigators were part of another search, trying to find the missing teen's body.

Jackie Bradley: "It was hard not seeing her face, everyday, and knowing if she's dead of alive. I mean, it's painful."

Sheriff Tom Carter says the tip tied into things they already knew about Erica's disappearance..

Sheriff Tom Carter, Allendale County Sheriff's Office: "Some things she said went along with some things I was already looking at."

They looked around the Martin area. They searched in creeks, under bridges, and even in the woods...but no sign of Erica.

Although Erica's body was not found, search crews did find a pair of keys. Investigators say they're waiting for the family to verify if the keys belonged to Erica. The search opens up painful wounds for her family.

Jackie Bradley: "Because, if you look all over the world, everyday somebody is being snatched by someone and we asking everyone to keep us in prayer, no one can imagine what we going through."

Sheriff Carter says, based on evidence found underneath her boyfriend's car, he is a strong suspect.

Sheriff Carter: "Her blood, some hair and some tissue."

Meanwhile, the family waits and holds onto their faith.

Minister Annie Wright, Erica's grandmother: "Praying, praying, praying everyday, and asking God to keep the family strong."

Sheriff Carter tells me that although they have some evidence, they will not be able to prosecute without Erica's body.

SLED has also been called to help with this investigation.

http://www.wjbf.com/midatlantic/jbf/news_index.apx.-content-articles-JBF-2008-03-06-0038.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »

This is another sad case. The family left to fall into that great abyss of having a loved one missing, and not getting the answers they need, and a child left to grow up without a mother.
This family is in my prayers. I feel so bad for them.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »

I agree pdh3 and I search often for new information about Erica. Still have to think it was the boyfriend........but it must be so hard for her parents. Crying or Very sad

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »

Breaking News--Arrest in Erica Bradley Murder

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/17265914.html

April 3, 2008
Allendale, SC--

State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) agents in South Carolina have arrested Derek Maner and charged him with murder in the Erica Bradley
case.

The Allendale teenager has been missing since late 2006 after she left her job at a restaurant there. She was 17. Maner, her boyfriend, was the last person seen with her, near the courthouse in Allendale.

Family members, law enforcement officers and volunteers from many areas searched for any clues after her disappearance.

In May 2007 Sheriff Tom Carter told News 12 DNA tests showed Miss
Bradley's blood was under her boyfriend's car the night of her disappearance. The DNA evidence includes samples from her hair, blood and tissue.

In the past Maner told officers she jumped out of the car after an argument.

There is no indication at this time if Miss Bradley's remains have been
found. Investigator Steven Robinson told News 12 SLED agents will be back in the area Friday morning.

Miss Bradley had a five month old son at the time she disappeared and was an honor roll student at the local high school. Maner is the father of the child.

In November 2007, Sheriff Carter told News 12, "I believe the suspect is the murderer. I also got two outside agencies helping me with this case that feel the same."

There is also no word yet on what, if any, new evidence has led SLED
to charge Maner in the case.

News 12 will be in Allendale for more updates on this Breaking News. Some of these unanswered questions may be answered.

We'll have more details later today.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »

Perhaps these bones have finally been identified!??
From Nov. 2007
Investigators working to identify remains found in North Augusta
http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/11119366.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »

Derek Maner in court; Ericka Bradley's family says justice is served

Posted: 6:26 PM Apr 4, 2008
Last Updated: 6:45 PM Apr 4, 2008

News 12 First at Five, April 4, 2008

ALLENDALE, S.C. -- Today, 20-year-old Derek Maner is answering to murder charges after investigators say Ericka Bradley is dead and Maner, her boyfriend, killed her.

Today Ericka's family finally got their day in court as well.

Derek Maner woke up in jail for the first time Friday morning, and Ericka's family says they hope he stays there for life.

Gardner, "Do you have anything to say to Ericka's family?"
"Where is ericka's body?" "Do you know where she is?" Derek Maner gives no answers to questions investigators believe only he can answer.

"Hard seeing him walk up in that courtroom, like he had no remorse, like he hadn't did anything." says Jackie Bradley, Ericka's mother.

"I wish they could grill him, shine the hard lights on him and mmmmmmmm.... make him talk-tell us where she is you know, tell us where she is!" adds Ericka's grandmother Modestine Williams.

Strapped, shackled and cuffed, the man Ericka Bradley once loved, stands before a judge and her family and faces his charges.

"You are being charged with capital murder, do you understand your charges?" asked the Judge to Maner.

Maner,"Yes."

Ericka's family says they also understand this means--despite their efforts -- she probably isn't coming home alive. "I mean we crawled on the ground, we digged with shovels, i even dug with my hands." explains her aunt, Bonnie Myers.

Searches that for 17 months, turned up nothing. Searches maner and his family never participated in and today, he stood alone--with no one on his side not even his Mom and Dad.

"For them not to show up, for me, it's a sign of guilt." adds Myers.

The couple's son, named Ty Derrius-- may grow up without both of his parents. He is being raised by Maner's family, but Ericka's family says they will now fight for custody.

"It was just like looking the devil in the face." says Ericka's other grandmother Annie Ruth Wright who confronted Maner in court and surprisingly to her, he looked back.

"He just don't have a heart, he just don't have a heart." adds Jackie Bradley.

But Ericka's family says she did have a heart, and it belonged to Derek Maner.

"She loved him very much, she did anything in the world for him." says Bradley.

Now the only other thing in the world Ericka's family wants is to bring her home. "Ericka if you are gone, darling i love you and may god forever bless you and we are going to take care of your child." cries Phillips.

Investigators say there is a possiblity of other arrests in this case, but they won't add who.

Derek Maner will have a bond hearing in the next few weeks.

In the meantime he was taken to another county jail because Ericka's uncle works at the Allendale County jail.

Investigators say they still don't know where Ericka's body is. They hope so for the family's sake that Derek will tell investigators where to find her remains, but the say they don't need it to get a conviction in their minds--they say the evidence speaks for itself.
http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/17308384.html

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 11:59:09 PM »

Allendale Man Accused of Killing Missing Girlfriend Out Of Jail

Apr 28, 2008
The family of a missing Allendale teen is outraged after the man accused of killing her is out of jail! Dereck Maner, who was charged with the murder of Erica Bradley earlier this month, was released on bond.

“You ran for 17-months you should not have the opportunity to run no more,” Bonnie Myers, Erica's Aunt.

Shock and disbelief as the family of Erica Bradley struggles to understand why Dereck Maner is out of jail.

“If he did this to my daughter God knows that he'll do it to someone else's daughter,” said
Jackie Bradley, Erica's mother.

Dereck Maner was arrested and charged with Erica's murder three weeks ago but Monday morning he paid 10-percent of a 150-thousand dollar bond to a bail bondsman to get him out of jail. Allendale Sheriff Tom Carter is furious that bond was even set.

“Being a murder case, I just don't think it was appropriate for him to still be out on the street,” said Sheriff Tom Carter.

But the judge set a bond since she says Maner has no criminal record, is a student at Benedict College, is not a flight risk and not a danger to the community. Erica's aunt Bonnie Myers calls it a major setback in the search for the Allendale teen who's been missing since November 2006.

“We have searched and looked for my niece for 17-months, every weekend after weekend, through the rain and cold, crawling on the ground whatever we had to do we did it,” said Bonnie Myers.

Despite this latest twist in the case the family says they still have faith Dereck Maner will be brought to justice.

Dereck Maner is under house arrest until a trial date is set.

http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/local/18352574.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 10:28:53 AM »

??

Derek Maner Back In Jail
Derek Maner, accused of killing Erica Bradley in Allendale County, SC, has been returned to jail

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2008 - 03:15 PM Updated: 07:11 PM
Allendale, SC -- Derek Maner, accused of killing Erica Bradley in Allendale County, SC, has been returned to jail.

On Monday, Maner had a bond hearing in Allendale, and his bond was set at $150,000. He also had several stipulations given to him by Judge Carmen Mullen. He was freed Monday night after making a 10 percent payment on the bond.

On Tuesday, Allendale County Sheriff Tom Carter told WJBF-TV News Channel 6 that Maner was back in jail, and that the judge had revoked his bond. The Sheriff would not disclose why the bond was revoked.

In a press release from Benedict College, spokewoman Kim Hunter said that Maner has been administratively withdrawn from the college.

According to Benedict College's Academic Policies on their website, a Withdrawal -- Administrative (WA) is as follows:

"Students may also be withdrawn administratively from the College at any time by the Registrar and Director of Student Records upon the recommendation of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice President for Student Affairs, or the President. Such withdrawals may be made when students fail to meet financial obligations, for disciplinary reasons, for violations of academic regulations, class attendance policies, or for the good of the College."

Count On WJBF-TV News Channel 6 for more details on this story as they become available.

http://www.wjbf.com/midatlantic/jbf/news_index.apx.-content-articles-JBF-2008-04-29-0021.html

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 08:38:56 AM »

I can't imagine how this family must have felt when he was let go. 

There can be only one explanation for blood and tissue under his car that I can think of.  Let's hope their child has a better life than his parents.

I wish there was a way to stop people from remaining in abusive relationships.  It never ends well for either party.

It's time, past time, for this family to have closure.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.