March 29, 2024, 03:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AHATA/ATA Items and the MERRYWEATHER connection  (Read 134770 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

Ewww.......

Is that a BOA constrictor?  Or a Python?

So this kid or his brother would be the one who was allegedly a classmate of Joran then, right?

Yes, it's one or the other...he seems to be a REAL animal lover!

This one is closer in age to Joran.

If I remember, it was Aruba Girl's cousin, Herbie Merrywether, that was a classmate of Joran.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »

Ewww.......

So this kid or his brother would be the one who was allegedly a classmate of Joran then, right?

If I remember, it was Aruba Girl's cousin, Herbie Merrywether, that was a classmate of Joran.

According to the bio Jen posted, John's son Herbie has a son by that name, too...the age might be in line with your memory, Magnolia. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

Geez!!!!    Does this guy run a zoo, or what?!

Yes, I think he does!   

So many animals is one thing, but he also says he has a yacht and makes 250K plus per year.     

And how in the world does a 23 yr old on Aruba do that..............exactly?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »

Ewww.......

I wonder if these are the two brothers?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=83702282&albumID=1849543&imageID=23755119
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 12:28:01 PM »

Ewww.......

According to the bio Jen posted, John's son Herbie has a son by that name, too...the age might be in line with your memory, Magnolia. 

I think it was Herbert Merrywether who was Aruba Girl's mother's cousin and his son Herbie was the one who got into the fight with Joran about the dog killing.
I guess after reading back that clevfan and Aruba Girl might be one in the same, or closely related

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »

Here is Herbie

http://www.myspace.com/hmerryweather
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »

Magnolia, I think you're right.  Aruba Girl and Clevfan must have been one and the same:

Reply #957 on: October 11, 2006, 07:43:39 PM   KLAASEND

I've never doubted that Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else.  Arubagirl posted this about it:

Quote from Arubagirl:
He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don't know his name. The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran's.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran's classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran's dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.

I'm not kidding. Not even a little bit.

I have no reason to doubt Arubagirl or her mother.  Also, Nativelingo had also heard the same "rumor" about the dog.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=407.msg58226#msg58226

Pre-5/30/05: According to unconfirmed message board report, Joran accuses a classmate with last name Merryweather of killing his dog and throwing it in Moko Dam. When the classmate's mother threatens to file a complaint against Joran with the Aruban polis, Joran confesses to killing his dog himself.  Later the classmate's mother describes the alleged incident to the mother of message board poster “Arubagirl” (July 2005 message board post by Arubagirl)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=118.msg23257#msg23257

On July 12, 2005 identity “clevfan” of “Major Wager.com” reported:

Anyway, remember John Merryweather, evil incarnate and my mom’s cousin? He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don’t know his name.
The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran’s.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran’s classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran’s dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.****
Comment by Maggie | July 7, 2006, 10:00 pm
http://tinyurl.com/zwma7
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1183.msg175409#msg175409

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Looks like everything that I found last night You all have already found and posted today..lol

I did find this one pdf file that has mention of Merryweather on pg 7..but that's all for now...

http://www.arubahuis.nl/documents/noticiero/2005december.pdf

Oh Go to the Aruba chamber registry and put in the last name Merryweather shows a business but no location was inc in 2005...hmmm

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 01:59:33 PM »

Family Coat of Arms ....Merryweather

http://www.xtal.info/merryweather/page10.html

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

From the registry, as hotping mentioned.

Trade name
Branch Dossier#32985/000
Establishment
HERBERT MERRYWEATHER
SPORTS CLUBS 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

This is Herbert Sidney, born 1954 in Montreal.   (I cannot copy the pop up)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 02:54:36 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 03:27:04 PM »

Trade name
Branch Dossier#32985/000
Establishment
HERBERT MERRYWEATHER
SPORTS CLUBS 

Maybe the registry listing is for the Private Zoo at their home?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=83702282&albumID=2835947&imageID=47344077

http://marliesdegroot.web-log.nl//

Google translation:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 03:33:42 PM »

From the Registry listing:

Het Verzorgen van paarden voor hobby.

Google translation:

The care of horses for a hobby.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »

Trade name
Branch Dossier#32985/000
Establishment
HERBERT MERRYWEATHER
SPORTS CLUBS 

OK.............I'm bothered by the "sports clubs" listing.

What Sports Clubs are there on Aruba?

We know there are two Racquet Clubs - one up by the high-rise hotels, and one down further by the low-rise hotels.

What other "sports clubs" are there?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »

Hmm

Either my memory is playing tricks on me, or the location on the map for that address is very familiar.

enter this into google maps, and see where that street is.

"alto vista noord aruba"

Then maybe we could find that map a lovely monkey put into play when we were looking at where the pond "witness" lives.........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »

http://carnivalgroupchampagne.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=12

History Group Champagne
Twenty years ago a group of friends all members of the Aruba Tivoli Club would get-together in Tivoli’s Lighting Parade. This Group consists of the Arends, Merryweather and Mansur Family. This group was leaderized by Blanca Mansur, Magda Mansur and Landa Merryweather. Year after year this group of friends consisting of 50 people would dance, drink and have fun together.

In the year 1998 presenting the theme Playboy Bunny’s, Blanca’s sister Joselin invited her group of friends to join this group. This new group got to almost 120 people and it became a mixture of young and old. At the end of this Carnival period Blanca announced that she would retire and asked her sister Joselin to take over the organization of this group for her.

Sitting together in front of the Arashi beach while camping, Blanca and Landa convinced Joselin and Lienchi to take over this group. They decided right away that the next theme would be “Viva Las Vegas”. They would still only join Aruba Tivoli’s Lighting Parade. In the year 1999 a total of 100 friends and family members joined this group. This group  loved to drink Champagne and requested Champagne in the parade. As a special gimmick Lienchi bought 100 Champagne flutes and this became a hit in the parade.

It is in the year 2000 that Lienchi and Joselin decided to give their group the name “Group Champagne” and decided that they will not only go in the Lighting Parade but that they will also join the Grand Parades. The first theme presented By Group Champagne was “Angels of all times”, taking from the Victoria’s Secret Show of the year 2000. The group started small with 100 participants, two road pieces and one band. Floats were mainly presented by Patsy Mansur and Ilienne Ponson, Eric Arends and Damia Croes. In later years Rita Henriquez, Lia Lopez, Rowald Wever, Lisette Tromp and Enid Marugg joined too. Shoulder sections would be mainly under the supervision of Andrew Curiel, Astro Werleman, Lisette Tromp and Clyde & George. Champagne has used many famous designers during the years such as: Magaly Maduro, Ronchi De Cuba and Micheal Douglas. With the years the group grew to 400 participants, 1 float, 3 road pieces, 2 shoulder piece sections and two bands. Today the group is well recognized as the group with the most beautiful girls and the best costumes. Champagne has used many bands during the years, but had “ZODIAC as their house band for 10 years. It is in 2008 that Champagne starts a new venture with new bands. For carnival 2009 the Champagne bands will be: Youth Extreme and Reload for the Kids Parades, NBO and Reload for the Grand Parades.

Champagne participants compete against each other and they will go overboard with decorations and Swarovski’s and make up in order to look better then their college. It is this that makes Champagne so popular and it is the effort of each participant that makes that Champagne year after year wins the prize of “massa campeon”

Themes Presented by Group Champagne
1999 – Viva Las Vegas
2000 – Angels of all Times
2001 – Austin Powers
2002 – Africa
2003 – USA
2004 – Diamonds are forever
2005 – Cirque du Soleil
2006 – Oscars
2007 – A voyage thru India
2008 – Colors of Freedom
2009 – Monarchs of the world

History of Baby Champagne
In 2002 Lienchi and Jos decided to start with a children’s group under the name “Baby Champagne”. With the themes USA, Japan, Circus they became group of the year for three consecutive years.

Themes Presented by Baby Champagne
2002 – USA
2003 – Japan
2004 – Tinker Bell
2005 – Circus, Circus
2006 – Disney Movies
2007 – Canticanan na Papiamento
2009 – It’s a small world

History of Champagne Queens
2001 – Youth: Melony Peasch
2002 – Children: Daniella Arends, Youth: Alexandra Oduber
2003 – Children: Rosanne Kock, Youth: Xiante Jannsen
2004 – Youth: Kyra Pieters
2005 – Children: Kristal Romero, Youth: Joanne Wever
2006 – Children: Dana Oduber, Youth Champagne: Alina Mansur
2007 – Children: Edmee Arends, Youth:  Loli Wever, Queen: Paola Adamus
2009 – Children: Tara Rojas, Youth: Irza Werleman, Queen: Alina Mansur

Achievements
Since the year 2000, Champagne has won the price for “massa campeon”. In 2000, 2004 and 2006 Champagne won float of the year. In the year 2006 Champagne became group of the year.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »

Hmm

Either my memory is playing tricks on me, or the location on the map for that address is very familiar.

enter this into google maps, and see where that street is.

"alto vista noord aruba"

Then maybe we could find that map a lovely monkey put into play when we were looking at where the pond "witness" lives.........

That was Nut4x4's great map.  I had it saved till about a week ago.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2009, 08:38:58 PM »

Trade name
Branch Dossier#32985/000
Establishment
HERBERT MERRYWEATHER
SPORTS CLUBS 

We know there are two Racquet Clubs - one up by the high-rise hotels, and one down further by the low-rise hotels.

Bulbai Sports Club
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2009, 11:40:49 PM »

Trade name
Branch Dossier#32985/000
Establishment
HERBERT MERRYWEATHER
SPORTS CLUBS 

Bulbai Sports Club

Are sure it is Bulbai Sports Club?  I can't find a thing about it... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2009, 02:09:09 AM »

John Merryweather, leader of anti-Holloway protests. His position w/Aruban gov't as well as being on the Board of several resorts. It looks bad, is he doing this in his oficial capacity? His job description:

The ministers plenipotentiary are authorised representatives of their national governments. They receive instructions from and are accountable to their governments. These ministers therefore do not have to resign in the event of a Dutch cabinet crisis.

Posted by: thinkaboutit | Wednesday, July 06, 2005 at 04:53 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/some_details_of.html

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2009, 02:30:45 AM »

http://www.sportsaruba.com/content/view/2280/1/

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.