March 28, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AHATA/ATA Items and the MERRYWEATHER connection  (Read 134759 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2009, 01:41:42 PM »

Some older information but,ya never know who might be involved in the disinformation campaign.Found the city's a bit interesting!

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache:DOtABf699OsJ:1caribbean.org/information/documentdownload.php%3Frowid%3D494+Colleen+lesSard&hl=en&gl=us

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »

Some older information but,ya never know who might be involved in the disinformation campaign.Found the city's a bit interesting!

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache:DOtABf699OsJ:1caribbean.org/information/documentdownload.php%3Frowid%3D494+Colleen+lesSard&hl=en&gl=us

Are you talking about Weehawken?  It's right next to Hoboken....      Seriously, it does have 'history'.  Not sure where her name came up, though.   Vernon V is also on that document, I see.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2009, 05:22:33 PM »

Are you talking about Weehawken?  It's right next to Hoboken....      Seriously, it does have 'history'.  Not sure where her name came up, though.   Vernon V is also on that document, I see.

Maybe we can find an updated version?Those who are vested in Aruba financially,in the states,would be more then happy to help with the disinformation campaign ya think?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »

Maybe we can find an updated version?Those who are vested in Aruba financially,in the states,would be more then happy to help with the disinformation campaign ya think?

http://www.avanicimcon.com/act/InternationalAcceptance.htm

I believe I read that this started the end of 2008.  It may not be totally related, but I saved it earlier, fwiw. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »

Interesting....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »

Interesting....

I'd like to buy a vowel.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »

Interesting....

I'd like to buy a vowel.   

It'll cost ya!    Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2009, 11:43:52 PM »

I'll have to start rolling coins in the AM...not going to do it, now.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »

I'll have to start rolling coins in the AM...not going to do it, now.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2009, 03:29:36 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/people/Philip-Conrad-Merryweather/500772237#

http://www.xtal.info/merryweather/data/mer2690.html

snip:

Notes for Philip Conrad Merryweather:
Name: Philip Conrad Merryweather   
Born: August 18, 1985 Aruba 

My name is Philip Conrad Merryweather. Aug 18, 1985 born in Aruba . I
have a brother named Herbert Sidney Merryweather. May 30, 1984 also born
in Aruba . I have that same Merryweather sign in my room. its cool that
there is so many Merryweather's. in Aruba there is 5 Male Merryweather.
and 4 female Merryweather that do not cary there Merryweather last name.
there are many things about the Merryweather that I would like to know...
and my great grandma just turned 97. a few days ago.
Source=Philip Conrad Merryweather

http://www.myspace.com/pmerryweather

Philip Conrad's Blurbs
About me:
Drink of the moment ALASKAN BONER (Philips boner) by Philip (Me)... 1 shot chambord, 1 shot southern comfort, 1 shot jack daniels, splash pineapple juice, splash cranberry juice.

www.CaribbeanCodes.com
I am what Is called an animal freak. LOL. I have so many animals for example 2 baby zebras, 2 mini donkey, 2 alpaca, one mini horse, 2 pythons one is a male Albino Burmese Python of 3.5 meters (11+ feet) and the other one is a 5.8 meters (19+ feet) female Burmese Python, And I have 5 baby boas that or loose in the house. Every week I find at least 2 more snakes (Boas) but, I give them to other people. Because here in Aruba they kill them, and that is pitiless that they kill all the animals that’s not originated from Aruba. They could at least let people have them as pet or people like myself that love animals give them one more chance in life. I also have 4 arubian rattlesnake, I have 4 tarantula, I have 4 very cool Ocelot Tiger and more on the way. (when she gets pregnant) I also have 2 bengal cats. I also have "Lacoste" which is a female Orinoco Crocodile which is right now only 1.6 meters. i got that one from some guy that had her just for fun, she was in horrible shape and dint even want to eat. But thank god the guy finally decided to let me take care of it. I just got 5 more crocodiles, 2 babies and for 3 that’s already medium size. i have 10 ducks, I have 2 white goose, those were also in horrible shape when I got them from someone that had them miss treated. I have 2 capuchin monkey, a male and a female that were also in horrible condition form this old guy in Curacao that has so many animals to show them of but doesn’t treat them right. So I took them from him, and brought them to Aruba.(Soon they will get baby’s hihi) I have 11 green wing macaw, and 3 blue & gold macaw, that are very cool and sing every morning and every afternoon, 2 cockatoo mullucan. Crane bird, Great curassow. I have one Kuifcaracara (wara-wara). and 2 ringneck parakeets 1 Thick-billed Parrot. I also have 11 tortoise 3 baby’s 3 medium size and 5 full size, and still planning on getting more. I have 10 turtles. And I have 5 dogs right now a pit bull named “Tequila” and 4 miniature pinschers. and I also have a bull named chico and 2 cow. 2 potbelly pigs, a few normal pigs. I have 3 emus. and 10 mini goats. They or very small and dont grow more. I have 2 Pheasant. I also have more then 50 horses, and one mule whith is half horse half donkey. I often have more then 40 chickens but that’s only food for the snakes. I have many more animals that I am planning to get. sssssooooooo BE PENDING…….. “”And if your miss treating your pet it’s not long till I take it from you””

Philip Conrad's Interests 
General As everyone knows my interest is in animals, drag racing, and I love children’s as well. I have so many things and ideas that I want to do, but slowly and surely all my dreams will come true. I love the beach I’m every week on the ocean if it’s not here in Aruba it’s at Venezuela, Curacao, or Bonair with my yacht. I love every type of sport that has to do with the ocean, fishing, water skiing spear fishing and more. And the question that everyone is asking, if I have ever been bitten by any of my animals….. The answer is YESSSSSSSSSSSSS…... haha I have been bitten by snakes more then 20 times... I have been bitten by a medium size ocelot tiger, once almost lost my hands from one of my cayman……. Almost lost a finger because of a parrot, and along the way I have been bitten by hamsters, rabbits, dogs monkey, horse, donkey, crab, iguana and much more…... I have been attacked by a black tip reef shark and much more…… hihihi I hope you don’t think am crazy... hahahah

Philip Conrad's Details 
Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Aruba
Body type: Athletic
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Children: Someday
Education: Some college
Income: $250,000 and Higher

7/29/2009 Solo Di Pueblo Page 23

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=31&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

entrance is only afl 2,-

come celebra 1 anja of we zebra nany y close conosi cu we beast they new!!!

jeehah kids day @ philip's pet collection

1 & 2 august 11am - 6 pm 

New Registry Information:

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=40463

Close · Aruba, July 30th, 2009

Appearing in the Foundation Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 25 JUNE 2009 under serial number S1064 is the foundation with the trade name:

STICHTING PHILIP'S PET COLLECTION 

Business address ALTO VISTA 116, NOORD 
Legal form  FOUNDATION 
Name of the STICHTING PHILIP'S PET COLLECTION 
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of 24 JUNE 2009 
incorporation/commencement:

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS 

MERRYWEATHER-DE LANNOY, FRANCINE MARIE JEANETTE; 
Residing in  ALTO VISTA 116, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, CURACAO on 18 NOVEMBER 1955 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  SECRETARY/TREASURER 
Effective  24 JUNE 2009 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

MERRYWEATHER, PHILIP CONRAD; 
Born in  ARUBA on 18 AUGUST 1985 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PRESIDENT 
Effective  24 JUNE 2009 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE FOUNDATION 

HET VERZAMELEN, VERZORGEN EN BEHEREN VAN ARUBAANSE EN EXOTISCHE DIEREN, EEN EN ANDER ONDER DESKUNDIGE BEGELEIDING, EN VOORTS AL HETGEEN MET EEN EN ANDER RECHTSTREEKS OF ZIJDELINGS VERBAND HOUDT OF DAARTOE BEVORDERLIJK KAN ZIJN, ALLES IN DE RUIMSTE ZIN VAN HET WOORD. 

(Google translation:  THE COLLECTION, PROVIDE AND OPERATE Aruban AND EXOTIC ANIMALS, AND OTHER UNDER AN EXPERT SUPPORT, AND THAT WITH THOSE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED OR THIS PROMOTION MAY BE ALL IN THE BROADEST SENSE.)

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=40462

Close · Aruba, July 30th, 2009

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 25 JUNE 2009 under serial number 38797.0 is the company with the trade name:

PHILIP'S ANIMAL GARDEN N.V. 

Business address ALTO VISTA 116, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  PHILIP'S ANIMAL GARDEN N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  24 JUNE 2009 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

MERRYWEATHER, PHILIP CONRAD; 
Born in  ARUBA on 18 AUGUST 1985 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  24 JUNE 2009 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

1A. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN OF MEER DIERENVERZORGENDE BEDRIJVEN, WAARONDER MEDE BEGREPEN DE HANDEL IN DIERENVOEDSEL, ZADEN, MEDICAMENTEN EN VITAMINEPREPARATEN VOOR DIEREN, DIERENVERZORGINGSARTIKELEN, DIERENBENODIGDHEDEN EN LECTUUR OVER DIEREN;
B. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN BIJ EN HET ORGANISEREN VAN BIJEENKOMSTEN, FEESTEN, EVENEMENTEN, CONGRESSEN, SEMINARS, FESTIVALS EN EXCURSIES EN DAARTOE HET VERSCHAFFEN VAN DE NODIGE MATERIALEN, HET EVENTUEEL BEREIDEN VAN MAALTIJDEN EN BUFFETTEN, ALSMEDE DE VERZORGING VAN ZOWEL ALCOHOLISCHE ALS NIET- ALCOHOLISCHE DRANKEN, ZOMEDE DE BEDIENING VAN DE AANWEZIGEN MET EEN EN ANDER; EEN EN ANDER VOOR ZOVER VERBANDHOUDEND MET DE WERKZAAMHEDEN GENOEMD IN ARTIKEL 2 LID 1 SUB A VAN DEZE STATUTEN; EN
C. HET VERWERVEN, BEZITTEN, VERVREEMDEN, BEHEREN EN ONTWIKKELEN VAN ROERENDE EN ONROERENDE ZAKEN, ALSMEDE HET VERWERVEN, BEZITTEN, VERVREEMDEN EN BEHEREN VAN RECHTEN EN BELANGEN DIE OP ROERENDE EN ONROERENDE ZAKEN , BETREKKING HEBBEN.
2. ONDER HET DOEL VAN DE VENNOOTSCHAP IS MEDE BEGREPEN HET OPRICHTEN EN VERWERVEN VAN-, HET DEELNEMEN IN-, HET SAMENWERKEN MET- EN HET VOEREN VAN DIRECTIE OVER ANDERE ONDERNEMINGEN, ALSMEDE HET (DOEN) FINANCIEREN, OOK DOOR MIDDEL VAN HET STELLEN VAN ZEKERHEDEN, VAN ANDERE ONDERNEMINGEN, MET NAME (DOCH DAARTOE NIET - BEPERKT) VAN DIE WAARMEE DE VENNOOTSCHAP IN EEN GROEP IS VERBONDEN, EEN EN ANDER OP ZODANIGE WIJZE DAT DE VENNOOTSCHAP NIET ALS KREDIETINSTELLING IN DE ZIN VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT KREDIETWEZEN KAN WORDEN AANGEMERKT.
3. BINNEN HAAR DOEL KAN DE VENNOOTSCHAP AL DATGENE VERRICHTEN WAT MET DIT DOEL IN DE
RUIMSTE ZIN VERBAND HOUDT, ZOWEL VOOR EIGEN REKENING ALS VAN DERDEN.
4. AI HET VORENSTAANDE DIENT TE GESCHIEDEN MET INACHTNEMING VAN DE BETREFFENDE WETTELIJKE REGELINGEN.

(Google translation: 

1A. THE EXERCISE OF ONE OR MORE ANIMALS THAT COMPANIES, INCLUDING INCLUDING TRADE IN FOOD ANIMALS, seeds, medicines and vitamin FOR PETS, PETS care, DIERENBENODIGDHEDEN AND LECTURE ON ANIMALS;
B. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE ORGANIZING AND MEETINGS, PARTIES, EVENTS, MEETINGS, SEMINARS, FESTIVALS AND EXCURSIONS AND THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THE NECESSARY MATERIALS, ANY OF PREPARING MEALS AND BUFFET AND THE CARE OF WELL AS NON-ALCOHOLIC ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, well THE OPERATION OF THE PRESENCE OF ONE AND OTHER, ONE ANOTHER AND TO THE EXTENT RELATING TO THE DUTIES LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 2 OF ARTICLE 1 SUB A OF THIS CONSTITUTION AND
C. THE ACQUISITION, possession, transfer, management and development of immovable or movable property and the acquisition, possession, ALIENATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RIGHTS AND INTERESTS IN GOODS AND BUILDING CASES RELATE.
2. THE PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY IS ALSO INCLUDED THE CREATION AND ACQUISITION OF RIGHTS, TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COOPERATE WITH AND DIRECTION ON THE USE OF OTHER COMPANIES AND THE (DO) FINANCE, INCLUDING THROUGH THE PROVISION OF SECURITY OTHER BUSINESS WITH PARTICULAR (BUT THIS IS NOT - LIMITED) OF THAT WHICH THE COMPANY IS IN A GROUP RELATED, AND TO SUCH A WAY THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT AS CREDIT IN THE MEANING OF THE SUPERVISORY a national banking MAY BE CONSIDERED.
3. WITHIN ITS PURPOSE IS TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY all that WHAT THAT PURPOSE IN THE
Broadest sense RELATED, BOTH FOR THEIR OWN ACCOUNT AS OF THIRD PARTIES.
4. AI THE ABOVE MUST BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS. )

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

Maybe if I read both threads before I post in one of 'em!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2009, 08:22:50 PM »

Maybe if I read both threads before I post in one of 'em!!

It's o.k. jen, maybe I should have carried the info from this thread over to the other one to post with today's info.  Sorry about that!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »

With some current mentioning of Marlene Purcell on the NCD, I read where it was stated she is the Manager of Salamander Holdings at Linkedin -Retail business.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/marlene-purcell/12/a33/820

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=25247

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2009, 02:45:20 AM »

With some current mentioning of Marlene Purcell on the NCD, I read where it was stated she is the Manager of Salamander Holdings at Linkedin -Retail business.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/marlene-purcell/12/a33/820

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=25247

Articles:

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2009/01/06/th-palm-company-thinks-globally-acts-locally/

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/06/17/malagayang-araw-ng-kalayaan/

http://www.ifaruba.com/pdf/newsletters/2008/03_2008_newsletter.pdf

snip:

Thanks to IFA members Jodi Tobman and Marlene Purcell for following up with this information.

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/699/manageArticle.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2009, 02:49:16 AM »

study
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2009, 03:05:12 AM »

study

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2009, 10:05:02 AM »

I wonder if this is the same Jodi Tobman

TOBMAN, JODI L (Age 49)

Associated names:

TOBMAN, J   35 Decota Dr, RANDOLPH, MA 02368
485 PO Box, QUINCY, MA 02269
 Appaloosa Lanet Appaloosa Lanet #1, QUINCY, MA 02269
82 Fairview Pl #5, SEA CLIFF, NY 11579
485 Po, QUINCY, MA 02269
74 Prospect Ave, SEA CLIFF, NY 11579
3660 Lake St, CHICAGO, IL 60624   06/06/1960
Possible Relatives:

TOBMAN, ELKA H (Age 72)
TOBMAN, FREDERICK M (Age 73)
TOBMAN, ALLAN (Age 47)
TOBMAN, FRED M (Age 73) 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2009, 01:59:20 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/people/Philip-Conrad-Merryweather/500772237#

http://www.xtal.info/merryweather/data/mer2690.html

snip:

Notes for Philip Conrad Merryweather:
Name: Philip Conrad Merryweather   
Born: August 18, 1985 Aruba 

My name is Philip Conrad Merryweather. Aug 18, 1985 born in Aruba . I
have a brother named Herbert Sidney Merryweather. May 30, 1984 also born
in Aruba . I have that same Merryweather sign in my room. its cool that
there is so many Merryweather's. in Aruba there is 5 Male Merryweather.
and 4 female Merryweather that do not cary there Merryweather last name.
there are many things about the Merryweather that I would like to know...
and my great grandma just turned 97. a few days ago.
Source=Philip Conrad Merryweather

9/5/2009

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=1092819

Coolaruba/Gallery / RBNTRP Presents Vato Gonzalez & MC Tjen @ Havana 5Sept / Vato Gonzalez the Creator of Dirty House (272).JPG

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »

9/5/2009

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=1092801

Coolaruba/Gallery / RBNTRP Presents Vato Gonzalez & MC Tjen @ Havana 5Sept / Vato Gonzalez the Creator of Dirty House (267).JPG

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2009, 02:18:00 AM »

9/5/2009

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=1090809

Coolaruba/Gallery / MMA Vendetta "A Night of Vengeance" @ RCC 5Sept / Round1 (156).JPG

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.