April 30, 2024, 08:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320350 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: August 21, 2009, 10:52:58 PM »

Wasn't Ger a poster here on this forum at one time?

I seem to remember that name. She lived in the area, as I recall.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: August 21, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »

I don't know about here Brandi, but Ger was a member over at AH's until a week or so ago.

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: August 21, 2009, 11:40:08 PM »

Nope, no Ger has ever posted here.  There is a Ger who registered but was never approved.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: August 22, 2009, 12:17:06 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: August 22, 2009, 12:55:37 AM »

Brandi, an angelic monkey

That is a gorgeous picture....this has to be my favorite. :

Bless you

mm

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: August 22, 2009, 04:52:30 AM »

Brandi, an angelic monkey

That is a gorgeous picture....this has to be my favorite. :

Bless you

mm

Nice to see you, mymonkey!

You made me look at the picture longer than I normally would, and I noticed I forgot to animate the waterfalls!

So, now, they are animated:

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: August 22, 2009, 05:11:05 AM »

Brandi,that is beautiful work.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: August 22, 2009, 06:37:06 AM »

Uhhhh,.. Basically just EXTREMELY frustrated ..

Putnam County Sheriffs Office has passed on Crystal & Ron .. OK, FINALLY .. So, that leaves ole' Misty "holding the bag" ??

AGAIN,... Either they have evidence that Misty was not home & or involved in Haleighs disappearence or they don't ..

I don't recall where it was I read that they -PCSO may have allowed her - Misty to believe that she "passed" the polygraph test that was administered BUT they never out & said that she did .. OK..

I recall an interview where Ron stated that HE - Ron ASKED THEM - PCSO, or some law enforcement entity IF MISTY PASSED & THE ANSWER WAS YES ..

What was Misty wearing when Ron arrived home from work ? ..

Have those clothes been taken as evidence ? ..

I asked Art of ArtHarris.com atleast 3-4 times if he recalled hearing or reading that TES made a remark regarding what neighbors had said to them regarding it being common knowledge that Misty had been having an affair with Ronalds uncle ..

Art never replied to my question , period .. & I asked those questions well before my little fall from grace on his site.. I can't be the only person who recalls either reading or hearing those remarks regarding the alleged rumored common knowledge affair comment .. I'M NOT THAT DELUSIONAL AS TO JUST PULL IT OUT OF THIN AIR ..

I am sorry to say that if ANYONE believes that any underbrush in this area is going to be dead in the next 6 weeks ,.. They are going to be sorely disappointed ..

Is it just me who wonders WHY anyone would deem a search of the PDM Bridge property necessary if it is believed that Ron Cummings has been cleared of suspicion by the PCSO ? .. That is what they said correct ? .. Ron & Crystal not under suspicion ..

Why wait 6 months to clear Haleighs parents of suspicion on the date of their childs birth ,to then decide & agree that it would be a good idea to further search the area around the fathers workplace ?

I have a hundred other whys but ,.. I'll save them for another post .

One more thing before I go,.. Ron was so concerned with the thought that someone else would have access to his home that he replaced all the locks in the home himself .. OK,..

So what was Misty to do when she walked over to her brothers house when Ron wasn't there ? .. Or, drive to pick the Haleigh up from the bus stop ?.. Leave the house unlocked ? .. That sounds like a lousy alternative to making sure that a limited amount of access was available , does it not ? ..

What landlord would allow the locks on their property to be changed & them not have access to it ?

Did the landlord have a set of keys ? .. If so, who had access to their set ? ..

& My mind rolls on & on & on .. Uhhhh,.. Disgusted with the lack of progress !

Where is Haleigh ? .. ( hugs & kisses little girl )

Forgive me, 1 more thing .. I lived in a mobile home before .. We had 2 locks on all 3 of the doors .. The standard handle lock & a dead bolt right above it .. If I didn't have the handle lock locked but had the deadbolt locked on the back door / front door because of how it sat on the property, it would open enough to see the barrell of the deadbolt .. All I did was use our screwdriver to push the barrell back..

Hey, when you're starting out it isn't easy to replace the locks on 3 doors when you lose your keys .. Where there is a will, there is away ... But, I think we might have been missing the metal thingy that attached to the door frame that the deadbolt slid into .. So that may have been the reason it had some give to it.. Too long ago to remember exactly..

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion.  ~Henry Steele Commager
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1028 on: August 22, 2009, 09:53:30 AM »

Brandi, beautiful pic  an angelic monkey  Rose Red all great questions. I remember hearing about Misty having an affair with Ron's uncle, and then it seemed it was dropped like a hot potato. I find the info that a poster talked about at WS about Ron's ex employment, many interesting statements were brought up. I did read the info was going to be passed on to Tim Miller, and I'm sure it was. The area in which Ron worked, correct me if I'm wrong. I just can't figure out why one rushes into marriage with a person that you know is having sex with another, but perhaps Ron was also, so no big deal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: August 22, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »

Rose Red - Ron isn't cleared in my mind.  Also, I have seen many times where LE has said a parent was not a suspect when all along they really were.  As far as TES saying something about Misty not being home that night, I don't think so.  I believe maybe Cobra may have said something like that.
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: August 22, 2009, 10:25:45 AM »

Posted by: klaasend 
Insert Quote
Rose Red - Ron isn't cleared in my mind.  Also, I have seen many times where LE has said a parent was not a suspect when all along they really were.  As far as TES saying something about Misty not being home that night, I don't think so.  I believe maybe Cobra may have said something like that.

I have to agree on that.  I think the general feeling there is in that area is that the person is more likely to slip up if they think they are not a suspect than they would knowing that they are.  I think this is the case in Oakland for that little boy there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: August 22, 2009, 10:29:10 AM »

Posted by: klaasend 
Insert Quote

I have to agree on that.  I think the general feeling there is in that area is that the person is more likely to slip up if they think they are not a suspect than they would knowing that they are.  I think this is the case in Oakland for that little boy there.
Sure makes sense.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: August 22, 2009, 03:15:01 PM »

I agree, LE have a few tricks, so to speak, up their sleeves, and I also have seen them say someone wasnt a suspect when in fact they were, Im sure they know exactly what they are doing, maybe if Ronald thinks he is no longer a suspect and if Misty is then maybe they will get into a altercation of some sort, like say Misty would say, Im not gonna go down for this by myself when you know as well as I do about what happened, or any number of things like that could happen........my opinion only..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: August 22, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

No, the person who made that remark was Tim Miller of TES .. NOT Cobra

Whether the claim holds water or not ,.. I don't know ..

If there are people in the neighborhood making accusations & claims of it being common knowledge I'd be interested in talking with them if I were PCSO to see what their motivation for making such a claim to a searcher looking for a missing child would be ..

Also, .. The fact that Tim Miller was letting the public know what neighbors were saying might be the reason he pulled out of Satsuma so soon .. PCSO & himself might have had a falling out over it ,.. Just guessing ofcourse .

Another interesting point is that the family contacted this Attorney NeJame or whatever it is to help get Haleighs name back out into the media & he gets TES back on board to help search for Haleigh .. But, where are they - TES going to search ? .. The area around PDM Bridge .. WOW,.. I don't get it ..

For those who believe Ron is a guilty party in the disappearence of his daughter, there will likely never be a day when that opinion can be swayed ..

If Ron is involved like MANY excluding myself believe , then he & his family called the police in on themselves by contacting a man who contacted TES for a more thorough search of the Rons ex place of employment .. ODD .

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion.  ~Henry Steele Commager
Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: August 22, 2009, 05:03:38 PM »

Brandi, beautiful pic  an angelic monkey  Rose Red all great questions. I remember hearing about Misty having an affair with Ron's uncle, and then it seemed it was dropped like a hot potato. I find the info that a poster talked about at WS about Ron's ex employment, many interesting statements were brought up. I did read the info was going to be passed on to Tim Miller, and I'm sure it was. The area in which Ron worked, correct me if I'm wrong. I just can't figure out why one rushes into marriage with a person that you know is having sex with another, but perhaps Ron was also, so no big deal.

The Marriage - He says he loves her , .. He may have been scared that he was going to be arrested on some statuatory rape charge , ..

He may have been concerned that any possible custody issue w/ Crystal would not be in his favor if she - Crystal used the fact that their daughter went missing while in the care of his underage girlfriend .. Maybe he thought that marrying her there by making her his wife would lessen the blow ..

Then there is the claim of keeping "your enemies closer" excuse that he states reportedly himself & I don't buy that at all .. I don't believe anyone could stomach having sex with the person who they believed had information regarding their missing child .. Much less allow them to have access to the missing childs sibling ..

My opinion is that he is simply embarrassed FOR loving her .. But who knows ..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: August 22, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »

No, the person who made that remark was Tim Miller of TES .. NOT Cobra

Whether the claim holds water or not ,.. I don't know ..

If there are people in the neighborhood making accusations & claims of it being common knowledge I'd be interested in talking with them if I were PCSO to see what their motivation for making such a claim to a searcher looking for a missing child would be ..

Also, .. The fact that Tim Miller was letting the public know what neighbors were saying might be the reason he pulled out of Satsuma so soon .. PCSO & himself might have had a falling out over it ,.. Just guessing ofcourse .

Another interesting point is that the family contacted this Attorney NeJame or whatever it is to help get Haleighs name back out into the media & he gets TES back on board to help search for Haleigh .. But, where are they - TES going to search ? .. The area around PDM Bridge .. WOW,.. I don't get it ..

For those who believe Ron is a guilty party in the disappearence of his daughter, there will likely never be a day when that opinion can be swayed ..

If Ron is involved like MANY excluding myself believe , then he & his family called the police in on themselves by contacting a man who contacted TES for a more thorough search of the Rons ex place of employment .. ODD .

Please provide a link where Tim Miller said that because I don't remember him saying anything like that.  Far more likely to have been said by Cobra.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: August 22, 2009, 06:31:18 PM »

Maybe Ron does love Misty, but it sure don't look like that to me. Those wedding pictures, that had to have been the most miserable groom I have ever seen. Hard to imagine marrying someone who you know was out and about with another guy, and the whole family embracing Misty like she is the greatest. Just has to be more going on here, I really doubt if he would have been charged for being with a teenage babysitter, that community has a lot of other issues that LE keeps busy with, but who knows?
Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: August 22, 2009, 06:38:39 PM »

Klaasend - you have 53,000 posts which says to me you have been doing this for awhile..

I never said that Tim Miller said Misty wasn't home that night .. WHAT I said was I remember either reading or watching a report at which time Tim Miller proclaimed that neighbors made claims that it was common knowledge that Misty Croslin was having an affair with Ron Cummings uncle ..

I am aware that Cobra is the one said Misty wasn't home ..

What I recall Tim Miller saying was within those first days of Haleighs disappearence ..

BEFORE he even left here I believe ..

I am not a wiz on the computer ,.. What I have tried to do is type in the search part of my screen the words - TES Tim Miller says that neighbors say it is common knowledge that Misty was having an affair with Rons uncle ..

When I press search , the closest I come to finding a quote is this :

Find Haleigh « HumbleOpinion's Weblog
Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh. ...... tes with tim miller is there and work close with the fbi there,and must be ...... the neighborhood was aware that Misty was having an affair with Ron's Uncle. ...... I still say Misty is lying. She said she got up to go to the bathroom and ...

humbleopinion.wordpress.com/find-haleigh-page-2/... - 578k - Similar pages

I know what I heard .. Someone who was better at searching for things than I am on the computer could probably do a better job at finding it ..

What I find interesting about the whole issue is that nothing ever came of it ... It was said & it never went anywhere .. Not even a denial that I am aware of ..

This is the best that I can offer , .. BUT IT WAS SAID ..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: August 22, 2009, 06:58:08 PM »

Klaasend - you have 53,000 posts which says to me you have been doing this for awhile..

I never said that Tim Miller said Misty wasn't home that night .. WHAT I said was I remember either reading or watching a report at which time Tim Miller proclaimed that neighbors made claims that it was common knowledge that Misty Croslin was having an affair with Ron Cummings uncle ..

What I recall Tim Miller saying was within those first days of Haleighs disappearence ..

I am not a wiz on the computer ,.. What I have tried to do is type in the search part of my screen the words - TES Tim Miller says that neighbors say it is common knowledge that Misty was having an affair with Rons uncle ..

Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh. ...... tes with tim miller is there and work close with the fbi there,and must be ...... the neighborhood was aware that Misty was having an affair with Ron's Uncle. ...... I still say Misty is lying. She said she got up to go to the bathroom and ...

I know what I heard .. Someone who was better at searching for things than I am on the computer could probably do a better job at finding it ..

What I find interesting about the whole issue is that nothing ever came of it ... It was said & it never went anywhere .. Not even a denial that I am aware of ..

You can copy snippets of posts that have nothing to do with anything Tim Miller actually said yet you are incapable of providing the actual URL?  Odd.

Until I see it as an actual quote coming from Tim Miller I do not believe it was said by him.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: August 22, 2009, 06:58:26 PM »

Red Rose I don't like your tone toward Klaas.

Those 53,000 posts are there for a reason.  She is respected in this forum and I suggest you show the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.