April 30, 2024, 07:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320344 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1080 on: August 24, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »

I thought in the beginning it was said that Misty was from Michigan.  I wonder how long she has been living in FL if anyone knows.

From my notes as of Feb. 2009:

"She is originally from Michigan. She has lived in Florida for about seven years. Croslin has lived in various parts of the state, including Daytona, where she lived with her brother. - She has lived in Putnam County off and on for about a year."

A news article with the same info is at: http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293?Title=Misty-Croslin-who-was-watching-Haleigh-tells-about-herself

Hi Anna, LTNS.

HI Brandi,

This is what I gleaned: one of Misty's brother attended Freeland Middle School /High School, Freeland, MI.
I do not have any information if Misty attended school at this location.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1081 on: August 24, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »

I thought in the beginning it was said that Misty was from Michigan.  I wonder how long she has been living in FL if anyone knows.

From my notes as of Feb. 2009:

"She is originally from Michigan. She has lived in Florida for about seven years. Croslin has lived in various parts of the state, including Daytona, where she lived with her brother. - She has lived in Putnam County off and on for about a year."

A news article with the same info is at: http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293?Title=Misty-Croslin-who-was-watching-Haleigh-tells-about-herself

Hi Anna, LTNS.

HI Brandi,

This is what I gleaned: one of Misty's brother attended Freeland Middle School /High School, Freeland, MI.
I do not have any information if Misty attended school at this location.

This may be because there is a SO treatment center in Freeland - normally they are attached to the school in the district they are located. Hard to find a center to take the really screwed up kids . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: August 24, 2009, 04:07:33 PM »

Missing Haleigh Cummings - Cobra Needs Your Help To Continue Investigating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFyvQtjt50

Wow, asking for donations via Youtube.
unbelievable................................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1083 on: August 24, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »

I thought Cobra had pretty much finished with this case, but guess not.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1084 on: August 24, 2009, 04:40:40 PM »

No money from me (that will go to TES), but maybe some shampoo and a brush

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: August 24, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »

I thought Cobra had pretty much finished with this case, but guess not.

No, Cobra just about had the floor to himself on Blogger Talk Radio yesterday and he was in his natural form, even more so than norm. No TJ Hart, no Art Harris, just mostly Cobra.

Quite nauseating!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: August 24, 2009, 04:55:42 PM »

WTH is Cobra hanging around interferring, at first I thought he might do some good, but not anymore.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: August 24, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »

WTH is Cobra hanging around interferring, at first I thought he might do some good, but not anymore.

I thought so too at first...now he just needs to hit the road and quit whining imo....what has he done for Haleigh lately?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: August 24, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »

No money from me (that will go to TES), but maybe some shampoo and a brush
LOL.....he just needs to stop, I havent sen him do anything to find HaLeigh at all, ever,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: August 24, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »

He showed his hand way too quick from the very start when he tried to get Misty to talk to him & told Ron that he was going to do that, and she reneged.  A smart PI wouldn't have told anyone what they were up to. 

I think he's trying to be the Leonard P of the Haleigh case. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: August 24, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »

I thought so too at first...now he just needs to hit the road and quit whining imo....what has he done for Haleigh lately?

In the beginning I thought maybe he would get some answers and he would bring Haleigh home... All he has done is sending out smoke rings going in circles and spreading rumors , hearsay and then blaming all the bloggers... If your going to go on a show and make statements finish your statement with facts dont keep anyone hanging who is listening.. For example he stated on 1 show 2 girls were pregnant.. Well why not tell the listeners who they are and by who...Why keep the listeners in limbo.. Now thats how rumors start..The time Neves lead him in the woods and then suddenly left given the impression to the viewers he was set up...If you going on a show have the guts to back up what your saying and finish it... This show is not supposed to about Cobra its about Haleigh.. In my oppinion there is nothing new on that show that we have already known about regarding Haleigh gone missing..JMO

Where Is Haleigh.... an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: August 24, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »

He showed his hand way too quick from the very start when he tried to get Misty to talk to him & told Ron that he was going to do that, and she reneged.  A smart PI wouldn't have told anyone what they were up to. 

Even before that Bud's Girl, before he tried to get Misty to do a re-enactment of the night HaLeigh went missing.

Remember when it was reported that some unknown man was going around questioning the locals, and everyone was wondering who the mystery man was.

It has always been my opinion that the locals had no respect and was really annoyed with those outsiders coming in and attempting to run the show.  None of which wore a badge, none of which were/are FBI or LE.

I believe they hinder the case just as much as anyone else, if not more so.

And especially Cobra with his big SUV, big guns, and big camera & video equipment.

He should be thankful he made it out of there with just lost of funds.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: August 24, 2009, 06:24:18 PM »

I agree, it didnt work out too well for him did it...lol

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: August 24, 2009, 06:43:18 PM »

Even before that Bud's Girl, before he tried to get Misty to do a re-enactment of the night HaLeigh went missing.

Remember when it was reported that some unknown man was going around questioning the locals, and everyone was wondering who the mystery man was.

It has always been my opinion that the locals had no respect and was really annoyed with those outsiders coming in and attempting to run the show.  None of which wore a badge, none of which were/are FBI or LE.

And especially Cobra with his big SUV, big guns, and big camera & video equipment.

I agree Heart...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: August 24, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »

Heart, I so agree with this. Personally, I had a small hope for him doing something constructive in Putnam County, but I never held much respect for him, nor any confidence that he would be able to help. He came in bragging about how many captures he had under his belt. That never sat well with me. And he was associated with Picazio, who from the git-go made me shiver. And he started asking for money very early on. He should just go home, IMO.

O/T: Heart: I left you 2 posts starting here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg914152#msg914152

And hello Seahorse, I saw you say hi to me! Wink

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: August 24, 2009, 08:46:59 PM »

I have a new theory…I think that too much time has passed for my previous theory to still be possible.

I have been thinking about Misty  and  how  she seems to manipulate people and use them to get what she wants leaving her to look ever so  innocent. Take for  instance when she wanted  to take Ron from Amber, she told Ron that he had better watch  her that she was being mean to his kids.( I am sure that she let him know that anytime he needed a nice sitter she would be there) And it worked.

Then there is cousin Joe…I think that Ron and Joe hit it off just fine and that they were running around cruising and hanging out maybe even picking up on some girls etc. and Misty was stuck there at the house taking care of the kids and I think that she took the gun and hid it in the drainage whistler of her brothers driveway and then one time when Joe left from over there she told Ron that she seen Joe put something in his pants and it looked like a gun and Ron looked and his gun was gone so he confronted Joe and accused him of taking the gun causing a riff in between Ron and Joe. Problem solved and she looked really loyal for ratting out her own.

Then the fight at Rons g-mas house ….I think that Ron and her got into a fight and she wanted Ron to be punished but she was afraid of Ron so she called her brother and was crying to him about how Ron was being mean to her and how she wish that she had somewhere to go and he said I will come and get you but she said “Oh no I’ll just stay here , it will be okay”….knowing full well that her brother was going to come over to see about her and that Ron and him would get into a fight and Ron would go to jail for assault…..just what she wanted to happen but Ron is mad at her brother not at her . How perfect is that? And to top it off she bails him out the next day and puts a restraining order on her brother. Mission accomplished and again no sign of her hand in the cookie jar.

Well, taking all of that into consideration …what about Haleigh? I think that she was highly jealous of Haleigh and Ron….she wanted to be Ron’s lil girl not Haleigh and plus the responsibility of getting her ready for school,doctor’s appointments,etc. ,hyperactive due to Turners Syndrome,plus the fact that she would tell on her if she had people over to the house that Ron did not approve of. I would love to know what was said the night that Ron and Misty got in to the fight over her being pg….I wonder if Ron said anything about they did not need another child that Haleigh was more than  enough for them to take care of or something?….Misty had plenty of reasons to want Haleigh gone.

So we know that Misty hung around with a lot of people with some serious issues…..like Donald S. and DanielS. Etc…..what if she knew someone else that had these sort of tendencies and she set them up to take the fall?? Like maybe she just said something like Oh I am so tired I  am going to go home and go to bed ….I had to give the kids a sedative so they won’t wake up and get into stuff while I am sleeping, Lord knows I wouldn’t wake up …I am kind of nervous though because Ron has to work late tonite and the back door lock is messed up it doesn’t catch well….I guess  it will be okay , I have to sleep. Knowing full well that person would come to the house and take Haleigh….kinda like if someone just got out of jail for burglary you wouldn’t say “ Hey can you watch my purse while I go to the bathroom”…..

This way if they ask her did you harm Haleigh ? She can say no and pass the poly…..do you know where Haleigh is at ? And she can say no and pass…..You know the family has asked Ron or LE about Misty’s poly and they probably told them that she passed the questions about  Haleigh but that there are inconsistencies in her timeline so the family probably does think that she is innocent.

I think that the inconsistencies come from the fact that she probably told Ron that someone took Haleigh and that it was somehow related to the Drug use/sales/robbery….so he went into action and told her okay this is what we are going to say and he staged the whole thing….he thought that if this got out that he would be ruined….well Misty has already got what she wanted and so she does not care about staging, talking to 911 operators or even the fact that there are inconsistencies in her story…she knows that even if they catch the person that took Haleigh and they tell all that she will not be prosecuted ……she will just be the young stupid girl that said  the wrong thing to the wrong person……Remember Chelsea saying that Misty says things that just come out wrong….how it is almost like they have to tell her to watch what she says ? ….hummmmm Where did that come from???

They have to find out where she was that day and who she was talking to….if they find the person they may very well search around their home area and find Haleigh….JMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: August 24, 2009, 10:09:01 PM »

Heart, I so agree with this. Personally, I had a small hope for him doing something constructive in Putnam County, but I never held much respect for him, nor any confidence that he would be able to help. He came in bragging about how many captures he had under his belt. That never sat well with me. And he was associated with Picazio, who from the git-go made me shiver. And he started asking for money very early on. He should just go home, IMO.

O/T: Heart: I left you 2 posts starting here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg914152#msg914152

And hello Seahorse, I saw you say hi to me! Wink

Got both Brandi and responded.

TIA!

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: August 24, 2009, 10:21:57 PM »

I have a new theory…I think that too much time has passed for my previous theory to still be possible.

I have been thinking about Misty  and  how  she seems to manipulate people and use them to get what she wants leaving her to look ever so  innocent. Take for  instance when she wanted  to take Ron from Amber, she told Ron that he had better watch  her that she was being mean to his kids.( I am sure that she let him know that anytime he needed a nice sitter she would be there) And it worked.

Then there is cousin Joe…I think that Ron and Joe hit it off just fine and that they were running around cruising and hanging out maybe even picking up on some girls etc. and Misty was stuck there at the house taking care of the kids and I think that she took the gun and hid it in the drainage whistler of her brothers driveway and then one time when Joe left from over there she told Ron that she seen Joe put something in his pants and it looked like a gun and Ron looked and his gun was gone so he confronted Joe and accused him of taking the gun causing a riff in between Ron and Joe. Problem solved and she looked really loyal for ratting out her own.

Then the fight at Rons g-mas house ….I think that Ron and her got into a fight and she wanted Ron to be punished but she was afraid of Ron so she called her brother and was crying to him about how Ron was being mean to her and how she wish that she had somewhere to go and he said I will come and get you but she said “Oh no I’ll just stay here , it will be okay”….knowing full well that her brother was going to come over to see about her and that Ron and him would get into a fight and Ron would go to jail for assault…..just what she wanted to happen but Ron is mad at her brother not at her . How perfect is that? And to top it off she bails him out the next day and puts a restraining order on her brother. Mission accomplished and again no sign of her hand in the cookie jar.

Well, taking all of that into consideration …what about Haleigh? I think that she was highly jealous of Haleigh and Ron….she wanted to be Ron’s lil girl not Haleigh and plus the responsibility of getting her ready for school,doctor’s appointments,etc. ,hyperactive due to Turners Syndrome,plus the fact that she would tell on her if she had people over to the house that Ron did not approve of. I would love to know what was said the night that Ron and Misty got in to the fight over her being pg….I wonder if Ron said anything about they did not need another child that Haleigh was more than  enough for them to take care of or something?….Misty had plenty of reasons to want Haleigh gone.

So we know that Misty hung around with a lot of people with some serious issues…..like Donald S. and DanielS. Etc…..what if she knew someone else that had these sort of tendencies and she set them up to take the fall?? Like maybe she just said something like Oh I am so tired I  am going to go home and go to bed ….I had to give the kids a sedative so they won’t wake up and get into stuff while I am sleeping, Lord knows I wouldn’t wake up …I am kind of nervous though because Ron has to work late tonite and the back door lock is messed up it doesn’t catch well….I guess  it will be okay , I have to sleep. Knowing full well that person would come to the house and take Haleigh….kinda like if someone just got out of jail for burglary you wouldn’t say “ Hey can you watch my purse while I go to the bathroom”…..

This way if they ask her did you harm Haleigh ? She can say no and pass the poly…..do you know where Haleigh is at ? And she can say no and pass…..You know the family has asked Ron or LE about Misty’s poly and they probably told them that she passed the questions about  Haleigh but that there are inconsistencies in her timeline so the family probably does think that she is innocent.

I think that the inconsistencies come from the fact that she probably told Ron that someone took Haleigh and that it was somehow related to the Drug use/sales/robbery….so he went into action and told her okay this is what we are going to say and he staged the whole thing….he thought that if this got out that he would be ruined….well Misty has already got what she wanted and so she does not care about staging, talking to 911 operators or even the fact that there are inconsistencies in her story…she knows that even if they catch the person that took Haleigh and they tell all that she will not be prosecuted ……she will just be the young stupid girl that said  the wrong thing to the wrong person……Remember Chelsea saying that Misty says things that just come out wrong….how it is almost like they have to tell her to watch what she says ? ….hummmmm Where did that come from???

They have to find out where she was that day and who she was talking to….if they find the person they may very well search around their home area and find Haleigh….JMO
i like it.  and i could see it happening.  good post imo!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: August 24, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »

my2cents...i haven't hear a ditch called a whistler in years...lol.   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: August 24, 2009, 10:31:40 PM »

my2cents very good post 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.