April 30, 2024, 07:47:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320348 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »

O/T

RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/5/2009 8:25:24 PM  - Booking#: 09-03217
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 3/28/1978 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
794.011-2a   SEX ASSLT BY 18 YOA OLDER SEX BATTERY VICT UNDER 12 YOA   F   C    $0.00    
800.04-5b   LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR MOLEST VIC LESS 12YOA OFFENDER 18 YOA OR OLDER   F   L    $0.00    
                $0.00    

Man accused of sexually abusing 4 yr. old

Last Update: 2:53 pm

Investigators say Biegenwald sexually abused a young girl.
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A local man is accused sexually abusing a young girl. The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office arrested 31-year-old Randy Dean Biegenwald.

Investigators say they received a call from the girl's mother in May of this year She told them her four-year-old daughter was possibly victimized by Biegenwald between January 2006 and July 2008.

Biegenwald was booked into the Putnam County jail Wednesday night on charges of capital sexual battery and lewd or lascivious behavior with a victim under the age of twelve. He is being held without bond.

We'll have the very latest tonight, on Action News at 6. 

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Man-accused-of-sexually-abusing-4-yr-old/cunekT6IyECYh-01g3-JLw.cspx

does this seem odd to anyone else? she called in May of this year and the alleged assault of this child "possibly" happened between January 2006 and July 2008...why did she wait so long to call? does this guy have a prior arrest for molesting children? is this a boyfriend of the mom's?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09:59 PM »

O/T

RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD
PALATKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
794.011-2a   SEX ASSLT BY 18 YOA OLDER SEX BATTERY VICT UNDER 12 YOA   F   C    $0.00    
800.04-5b   LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR MOLEST VIC LESS 12YOA OFFENDER 18 YOA OR OLDER   F   L    $0.00    
                $0.00    

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A local man is accused sexually abusing a young girl. The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office arrested 31-year-old Randy Dean Biegenwald.

Investigators say they received a call from the girl's mother in May of this year She told them her four-year-old daughter was possibly victimized by Biegenwald between January 2006 and July 2008.

Biegenwald was booked into the Putnam County jail Wednesday night on charges of capital sexual battery and lewd or lascivious behavior with a victim under the age of twelve. He is being held without bond.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Man-accused-of-sexually-abusing-4-yr-old/cunekT6IyECYh-01g3-JLw.cspx

does this seem odd to anyone else? she called in May of this year and the alleged assault of this child "possibly" happened between January 2006 and July 2008...why did she wait so long to call? does this guy have a prior arrest for molesting children? is this a boyfriend of the mom's?

Very odd.

Perhaps we will find out later.

RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/6/2007 10:33:00 PM  - Booking#: 07-03549
Release Date & Time: 8/7/2007 1:40:05 AM
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   1    $504.00    8/7/2007 1:38:30 AM
893.13-6b   MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS   M   1    $504.00    8/7/2007 1:38:02 AM
                $1,008.00    

RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/16/2009 10:34:13 AM  - Booking#: 09-02008
Release Date & Time: 5/22/2009 11:05:23 AM
901.11-   CONTEMPT OF COURT    N   N    $1,000.00    
                $1,000.00    

Heart
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

O/T

RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD
PALATKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

Good question. And why did it take LE 3 months to arrest him? I am glad he is being held with
out bond. Putnam county appears to be a haven for child molesters and drug abusers.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2009, 12:32:48 AM »

O/T

RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD
PALATKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

Good question. And why did it take LE 3 months to arrest him? I am glad he is being held with
out bond. Putnam county appears to be a haven for child molesters and drug abusers.

There was a warrant out for his arrest May 13, 2009 in Collier County. Occupation Mover.
had numerous addresses. 1 in San Mateo.... Wonder if Ron knew him..

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/may/13/police-beat-may-13/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »

I dont know why the link didnt work I posted here another link.....

Name: Biegenwald, Randy D.
Charge: WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT
Residence: Naples
Case #: O06-1483FD

http://www.naplesnews.com/photos/galleries/2009/may/13/collier-county-arrests-51309/70810/

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2009, 08:03:19 AM »

Does anyone know what became of the previous complaint made against Ronnie for trying to take his other son who he had no legal custody too?

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »

O/T

RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD
PALATKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
                $0.00    

There was a warrant out for his arrest May 13, 2009 in Collier County. Occupation Mover.
had numerous addresses. 1 in San Mateo.... Wonder if Ron knew him..

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/may/13/police-beat-may-13/

On RANDY  DEAN  BIEGENWALD  Putnam County arrest records I see that it shows two different locations for him, one in Satsuma and one in Palatka.  Searching the white pages, I did not find an address for Randy, but there is one for a Stephen Biegenwald at 626 Kirby St, which is down around the Crill Ave (the Huddle House), 2.3 mi.

13.1 mi from the Green Ln address in Satsuma.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2009, 12:02:32 PM »

Has the Justice for Haleigh Blog site been removed or are they just experiencing problems?

The following message is what I receive when I try to access it.

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here? See:'I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?'

http://justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/
I wonder 

The cached page is still there and was updated yesterday:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:rFZGJgflJLQJ:justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/+justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thanks Klaas.

Another poster told me that she had read somewhere today that the owner of the blog is on vacation for a week or so.

I guess we will see.

Well I suppose you could temporarily take it offline but why would you if you were only going on vacation?

Justice for Haleigh has a temporary site for now. JFH Blog has an explanation as to what happened.
http://justiceforhaleigh.wordpress.com/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »

Police deny rumors that they found Haleigh's body

By CHAD SMITH  |  Posted: Saturday, August 8, 2009 ; Updated: 11:17 PM on Saturday, August 8, 2009

On Friday, the day Haleigh Cummings' mother announced an event to mark her missing daughter's sixth birthday in hopes of keeping the brown-eyed blonde in the news, police in Putnam County released a statement to quell a rumor that the girl's body had been found.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said the department fielded three calls Friday from reporters who said they heard Haleigh was found dead, either in Putnam County or Jacksonville.

"We just want to get (the rumor) stopped before it gets to out of control," Greenwood said after sending an e-mail to media outlets stating the "rumor is false."

The reporters -- two from local outlets and the other from NBC -- did not say where they heard the rumor, he said.

Greenwood said the department reacted so quickly to the rumor because detectives did not want anyone thinking the case was closed.

"We don't want people to think this is over. They still need to look," he said. "Somebody out there knows something. Somebody out there has the one piece of information that we need to break this open."

Haleigh has been missing since Feb. 10, when she reportedly disappeared from her father's home in Satsuma, about 10 miles south of Palatka.

At about 3:30 that morning, Ronald Cummings' live-in 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, called police to say Haleigh was gone.

Croslin, who has since married Cummings, told a dispatcher that she woke up and discovered the rear door to their manufactured home had been propped open.

She said she locked the door before going to bed.

On Friday morning, a spokeswoman sent out a statement from Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, pleading for the girl's return.

"I still have hope that my daughter will come home," the statement quoted Sheffield as saying. "I will continue to do whatever it takes to keep her face out in the public for everyone to see."

Sheffield, who lives in Glen St. Mary, announced an event would be held to mark Haleigh's birthday and to solicit school supplies for "students who are in need" at her school.

The event, at Riverfront Park in Palatka, is scheduled for Aug. 15 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. The girl's birthday is two days later.

The spokeswoman, Ellen Johnson, did not return phone calls or an e-mail left for comment.

Several events have kept Haleigh's face in the news after she went missing, but most stories have revolved around her family.

Cummings and Croslin's marriage in March was highly publicized, given his missing daughter and her age.

On Wednesday night, Cummings was arrested at his grandmother's home in Welaka after a fistfight with his wife's father and brother.

Cummings was charged with burglary with assault or battery, a first-degree felony, and was released from jail on bond Thursday.

He allegedly went into his in-laws' car as they were trying to leave and hit the brother.

Misty Cummings' brother told police she called him crying, saying she didn't want to be at home with her husband and asking for him to pick her up.

However, she denied asking for help and said she told her brother not to come over.

"We really don't know what the fight was about," Greenwood said.

Meantime, he wants the focus to stay on Haleigh.

The Sheriff's Office has received roughly 5,000 tips in the case, but few have been fruitful.

"A lot of tips are people's theories," he said. "We need good information."

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/080809/news_080809_035.shtml

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2009, 12:43:45 PM »

Radio says:  LE did a search today in a wooded area in Welaka.

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,135.msg59610.html#msg59610

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »

LL Papa says:

I got up early this morning and have spent a little time getting better acquainted with Putnam County, FL politics in general and Sheriff Jeff Hardy and the PCSO is particular. Some of what I’ve noted seems bizarre and unusual to say the very least.

From 2004 – 2009 the sheriff of Putnam County was Dean Kelly, but in a landslide victory Jeff Hardy defeated Sheriff Kelly for the office. Sheriff Kelly had 31 years experience as a law enforcement officer, but allegations of unrest within the sheriff’s department, corruption, and incompetence prevailed with the voters. Jeff Hardy was elected by a 67% to 33% margin.

From Sheriff Hardy’s resume on campaign literature it is apparent that his experience as a law enforcement officer is not exactly textbook “Colombo” as to investigations in general and missing child cases in particular. Newly elected Mr. Hardy had spent the previous 14 years as a School Resource Officer and Commander in charge of, among other things, school crossing guards and unruly children at school.

Sheriff Hardy took office on January 6th, 2009. On his first day on the job, Sheriff Hardy fired one third of the command staff of the Sheriff’s department after making this statement on August 27, 2008:

"I know all the command staff there. I have a relationship with them. I'm not going to go in there and fire everyone. But I will restructure the agency to make it more efficient."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news...

Officers terminated included:

-Undersheriff, Colonel Scott Simmons

-Chief of Detectives, Major Keith Riddick

-Assistant Chief of Detectives Captain Rick Lashley

-Assistant Chief of Special Services Captain Phil Altice

-Assistant Chief of Corrections Captain Doug Rau

Combined, these Officers had put 117 years of service into the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Thirty three days later on February 10th, 2009, Haleigh Cummings vanished. After firing, among others, an experienced Chief of Detectives and Assistant Chief of Detectives, Sheriff Hardy has appointed 3 different lead Investigators to be responsible for Haleigh’s case. According to this article,

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

the latest chief investigator on Haleigh’s case appears to be Deputy Barney R. Fife Nelson, who listed Haleigh as a male and CS being 19 years old on his incident report on 2/10.

Remember this statement from the Jane Valez Mitchell show?

REV. TERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/2...

Reverand Wright is the minister at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church, and is Ronald Cumming’s Pastor.

Guess who else is also a member at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church?

Sheriff Jeff Hardy is a member of Dunn's Creek Baptist Church

www.hardyforsheriff.com/page14.html

Does Haleigh Cummings even have a chance?

Somethings not right with this picture.

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topi...

Heart
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2009, 02:11:31 PM »

By CHAD SMITH  |  Posted: Saturday, August 8, 2009 ; Updated: 11:17 PM on Saturday, August 8, 2009

On Friday, the day Haleigh Cummings' mother announced an event to mark her missing daughter's sixth birthday in hopes of keeping the brown-eyed blonde in the news, police in Putnam County released a statement to quell a rumor that the girl's body had been found.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said the department fielded three calls Friday from reporters who said they heard Haleigh was found dead, either in Putnam County or Jacksonville.

"We just want to get (the rumor) stopped before it gets to out of control," Greenwood said after sending an e-mail to media outlets stating the "rumor is false."

The reporters -- two from local outlets and the other from NBC -- did not say where they heard the rumor, he said.

Greenwood said the department reacted so quickly to the rumor because detectives did not want anyone thinking the case was closed.

"We don't want people to think this is over. They still need to look," he said. "Somebody out there knows something. Somebody out there has the one piece of information that we need to break this open."

---snipped---

And IMO that somebody's name is Misty

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »

Now who would have started a rumor like that    And a search today in a wooded area 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2009, 02:43:52 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bVzvAOKmnUQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bVzvAOKmnUQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »

Thank-you cece. I'm really wondering about how this rumor got started about Haleigh being found deceased.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2009, 04:02:05 PM »

it is beyond me why anyone would start rumors like that about a missing child...
I just hope that the parents of Haleigh knew about this being a false rumor  in plenty of time before getting upset over it all...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2009, 04:02:56 PM »

---snipped---

And IMO that somebody's name is Misty

very true Leroy!

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2009, 04:26:23 PM »

[[/quote]Thanks, she will stand by her man.
[/quote]

Yep, till the money dries up!
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2009, 04:43:08 PM »

Thank you for the video Cece.
It was beautiful.

Makes me want to cry. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2009, 05:05:03 PM »

LL Papa says:

I got up early this morning and have spent a little time getting better acquainted with Putnam County, FL politics in general and Sheriff Jeff Hardy and the PCSO is particular. Some of what I’ve noted seems bizarre and unusual to say the very least.

From 2004 – 2009 the sheriff of Putnam County was Dean Kelly, but in a landslide victory Jeff Hardy defeated Sheriff Kelly for the office. Sheriff Kelly had 31 years experience as a law enforcement officer, but allegations of unrest within the sheriff’s department, corruption, and incompetence prevailed with the voters. Jeff Hardy was elected by a 67% to 33% margin.

From Sheriff Hardy’s resume on campaign literature it is apparent that his experience as a law enforcement officer is not exactly textbook “Colombo” as to investigations in general and missing child cases in particular. Newly elected Mr. Hardy had spent the previous 14 years as a School Resource Officer and Commander in charge of, among other things, school crossing guards and unruly children at school.

Sheriff Hardy took office on January 6th, 2009. On his first day on the job, Sheriff Hardy fired one third of the command staff of the Sheriff’s department after making this statement on August 27, 2008:

"I know all the command staff there. I have a relationship with them. I'm not going to go in there and fire everyone. But I will restructure the agency to make it more efficient."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news...

Officers terminated included:

-Undersheriff, Colonel Scott Simmons

-Chief of Detectives, Major Keith Riddick

-Assistant Chief of Detectives Captain Rick Lashley

-Assistant Chief of Special Services Captain Phil Altice

-Assistant Chief of Corrections Captain Doug Rau

Combined, these Officers had put 117 years of service into the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Thirty three days later on February 10th, 2009, Haleigh Cummings vanished. After firing, among others, an experienced Chief of Detectives and Assistant Chief of Detectives, Sheriff Hardy has appointed 3 different lead Investigators to be responsible for Haleigh’s case. According to this article,

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

the latest chief investigator on Haleigh’s case appears to be Deputy Barney R. Fife Nelson, who listed Haleigh as a male and CS being 19 years old on his incident report on 2/10.

Remember this statement from the Jane Valez Mitchell show?

REV. TERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/2...

Reverand Wright is the minister at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church, and is Ronald Cumming’s Pastor.

Guess who else is also a member at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church?

Sheriff Jeff Hardy is a member of Dunn's Creek Baptist Church

www.hardyforsheriff.com/page14.html

Does Haleigh Cummings even have a chance?

Somethings not right with this picture.

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topi...

So in Ron's own words, he only worked an 8 hour shift.  So when did he start work?

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.