April 30, 2024, 02:34:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320301 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1200 on: August 26, 2009, 06:02:05 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/haleigh-cummings-case-what-we-suspected-all-along/                Another interesting update....stay tuned.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1201 on: August 26, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »

The voice analysis was perhaps the most revealing and according to results “It appears Misty Cummings knows what happened and was directly involved in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings”.
This is a important part of that article also IMO'''

particularly interested in her version of the timeline the night of February 9th between 8:00pm and 3:00am. She claims she put Haleigh down at 8:00pm and went to sleep herself at 10:00 and awoke abruptly at 3:00 to find Haleigh gone. Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story. As the investigation closes in on her and investigators focus on

I think Ronald has to know or suspect Misty is lying about more than just going to bed, I think just maybe with this 3rd test thinmgs are about to happen.....  If I was Misty I would just asked to be locked up before Ronald or someone in Haleighs family decides to tak matters into their own hands....MOO
If I were Misty, I would run for the hills  I hope Ron or his family take matters into their own hands, that could be very ugly.
yes it could, I do believe it would be in her best interest to just ask to be locked up somewhere safe before anything else comes out about her and her lies, something just has to come out about this soon...IMO

Question~If the bed wasn't made, where did Jr sleep...........as per Misty and Ron Jr was in that bed???????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: August 26, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »

Not only where did Jr sleep, but is Ron coming to the conclusion the bed was never slept in right now, didn't he figure that out six months ago?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1203 on: August 26, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=143962&catid=3                       Misty's polygraph questions 

Thanks NRCG 

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- First Coast News has learned what questions were asked of Misty Cummings in her recent polygraph test, and how she replied. The results indicated she failed the test.

Speaking with First Coast News by phone Wednesday afternoon, Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch told us the details of the polygraph interview.

Here are the four questions Miller says were asked to Misty on August 19, followed by her answer and the polygraph result:

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance?
Answer: No
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

Miller says he was confused by the 42% result, but a polygraph expert who spoke with Miller says that could mean there were multiple people involved, and that something may have happened inside the house that prevented Misty from knowing which person took her away.

Miller goes on to say Misty cried at the results, then stormed out of the room. That's when he says he spoke with Misty, who begged him to let her undergo hypnosis and voice analysis.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1204 on: August 26, 2009, 06:26:01 PM »

Not only where did Jr sleep, but is Ron coming to the conclusion the bed was never slept in right now, didn't he figure that out six months ago?

I was wondering that myself on the way home from work 

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: August 26, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »

I was wondering that myself on the way home from work 
That makes no sense, while he was running around the home looking for Haleigh he must have seen the bed was made 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: August 26, 2009, 06:33:04 PM »

Im sure, he did know it hadnt been slept in even then, and by not slept in, maybe Jr. was just laying on top of the covers covered with one of the  blankets Misty supposingly washed and Ronald could tell that no one else had slept in the rest of the bed, and now, maybe Ronald did know that Misty was hiding msomething and he was mjust marrying her to keep her close, but he is still at fault for ever allowing this girl to stay with those precious children....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: August 26, 2009, 06:38:15 PM »

Im sure, he did know it hadnt been slept in even then, and by not slept in, maybe Jr. was just laying on top of the covers covered with one of the  blankets Misty supposingly washed and Ronald could tell that no one else had slept in the rest of the bed, and now, maybe Ronald did know that Misty was hiding msomething and he was mjust marrying her to keep her close, but he is still at fault for ever allowing this girl to stay with those precious children....IMO
I know it was mentioned I think by Cobra, that Ron married Misty to keep her close, but my problem with that is why did it take all this time for this to come out, and Ron didn't do much of anything it seems in six months to make Misty tell him anything, was he going to wait forever for something to come out of Misty?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: August 26, 2009, 06:39:09 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d26-Reports-say-Misty-failed-several-recent-tests-regarding-disappearance-of-HaLeigh-Cummings

and another one...................something is about to happen.....JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: August 26, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=143952&catid=17

Report: Misty Cummings 'Miserably Failed' Polygraph
 Dave Wax     31 mins ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- First Coast News has learned that Misty Cummings has failed three recent tests related to the search for her missing five-year-old step-daughter.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has said as recently as two weeks ago that Misty's account of the night in February when the then-5-year-old girl disappeared is "sketchy," and that she "continues to hold important answers."

Today, First Coast News spoke with Tim Miller, from Texas Equusearch, a group that has already led a major search effort to find Haleigh.

Miller says Haleigh's family contacted him to help in the case, and that Misty told him she wanted a chance to clear her name.

She asked about another polygraph, hypnosis and voice analysis.

Miller says Misty wanted to take the tests even though her attorney advised her not to.

In a signed letter, Misty stated her attorney, Robert Fields, told her not to take the polygraph, but she wanted to anyway to clear her name.

CLICK HERE TO READ MISTY'S LETTER AND DOCUMENTATION

Miller says Misty agreed to undergo hypnosis and voice analysis as well.

Miller says she "failed miserably" the polygraph examination, and "did not cooperate" with the hypnosis.

CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE POLYGRAPH, INCLUDING THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Misty's attorney spoke to First Coast News, saying he believes Misty was pressured into taking the tests.

Sheriff's investigators have interviewed Misty many times, and continue to say her story is full of "inconsistencies."

Ronald Cummings spoke with First Coast News via phone only long enough to say he didn't have anything to say.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says they have been made aware of the tests and the results, and are surprised she put herself through them.

Haleigh's sixth birthday was earlier this month.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: August 26, 2009, 06:41:46 PM »

I know it was mentioned I think by Cobra, that Ron married Misty to keep her close, but my problem with that is why did it take all this time for this to come out, and Ron didn't do much of anything it seems in six months to make Misty tell him anything, was he going to wait forever for something to come out of Misty?
Well, maybe he was trying to get her to tell him who else was responsible or was at that house that night, I dont know, I only know that crap is about to hit the fan with all this coming out at this time.....IMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1211 on: August 26, 2009, 06:51:34 PM »

I don't know about y'all, but I say let's waterboard her 
  Monkey Devil! I'm all for that Island!!! There are some other characters in Florida that need to be waterboarded as well. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: August 26, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »

amaybe someone else was babysitting the kids
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: August 26, 2009, 06:52:50 PM »

To me this is another example of Tim Miller doing what is right for a child, God bless him for getting her to take one (I expect he knew what the test would show anyway), but it certainly puts tremendous pressure on that entire side of the family to speak the truth and wuit covering up. If there were only more Tim Millers in this world it would be a better place

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1214 on: August 26, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

I don't know about y'all, but I say let's waterboard her 
  Monkey Devil! I'm all for that Island!!! There are some other characters in Florida that need to be waterboarded as well. 

ITA and volunteer

On another note, I hope like he77 LE is all over that house they are in because IMO Jr isn't safe now (not that I thought he ever was), but they need to get him out ASAP.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: August 26, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »

Wow, another article, you can feel something is about to happen.        First Coast attempted to speak with HaLeigh’s father and Misty’s husband, Ronald, but he told the them he had nothing to say. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: August 26, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »

Hi cecilita!

I have always thought that Misty was NOT at home the whole night that Haleigh disappeared. It's possible that someone else was "watching" them or that no one was watching them.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: August 26, 2009, 07:07:00 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20570625/detail.html

Equusearch: Misty Cummings Fails Lie Detector Test
Equusearch Group Director Says Misty Failed 'Miserably'

POSTED: Wednesday, August 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:54 pm EDT August 26, 2009
Haleigh Cummings pink ribbon graphic
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Channel 4 has learned that Misty Cummings, the last person to see the missing Satsuma girl, Haleigh Cummings, before she disappeared, has failed some lie detector tests.

Six months ago when Haleigh went missing, a group called Equusearch came to town from Texas to help search for her.

The director of that group, Tim Miller, said Misty called him earlier this month asking for their help and asking them to continue their search for the girl.

Miller said Misty asked them to help her clear her name.

So, Equusearch arranged for her to take a lie detector test. The test was given in Orlando just last week.

Miller said Misty failed "miserably."

In fact, he said she failed more than once.

There were three parts to the test, a written portion and a voice analysis. She failed both.

There was also a hypnotism session, but Miller said it didn't produce any results because Misty was fighting being put under.

Misty's attorney in Putnam County said he told her not to take the tests but she felt pressured to because she wanted Equusearch's help in the search for her step daughter.

Equusearch said it did not pressure Misty into taking any lie detector test.

Channel 4 was told when investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office heard about the new polygraphs, they subpoenaed the results and now have them.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1218 on: August 26, 2009, 07:10:23 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20570625/detail.html

Equusearch: Misty Cummings Fails Lie Detector Test
Equusearch Group Director Says Misty Failed 'Miserably'

POSTED: Wednesday, August 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:54 pm EDT August 26, 2009
Haleigh Cummings pink ribbon graphic
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Channel 4 has learned that Misty Cummings, the last person to see the missing Satsuma girl, Haleigh Cummings, before she disappeared, has failed some lie detector tests.

Six months ago when Haleigh went missing, a group called Equusearch came to town from Texas to help search for her.

The director of that group, Tim Miller, said Misty called him earlier this month asking for their help and asking them to continue their search for the girl.

Miller said Misty asked them to help her clear her name.

So, Equusearch arranged for her to take a lie detector test. The test was given in Orlando just last week.

Miller said Misty failed "miserably."

In fact, he said she failed more than once.

There were three parts to the test, a written portion and a voice analysis. She failed both.

There was also a hypnotism session, but Miller said it didn't produce any results because Misty was fighting being put under.

Misty's attorney in Putnam County said he told her not to take the tests but she felt pressured to because she wanted Equusearch's help in the search for her step daughter.

Equusearch said it did not pressure Misty into taking any lie detector test.

Channel 4 was told when investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office heard about the new polygraphs, they subpoenaed the results and now have them.

I just saw that too, but am wondering if it's a misprint due to what MN has stated.....who knows anymore

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: August 26, 2009, 07:11:20 PM »

Hi cecilita!

I have always thought that Misty was NOT at home the whole night that Haleigh disappeared. It's possible that someone else was "watching" them or that no one was watching them.

Hi brandi...

I was thinking did Misty take Haligh and Jr somewhere that evening and thats why the bed was made.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.