April 30, 2024, 10:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320373 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1220 on: August 26, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »

I don't know about y'all, but I say let's waterboard her 
  Monkey Devil! I'm all for that Island!!! There are some other characters in Florida that need to be waterboarded as well. 

ITA and volunteer

On another note, I hope like he77 LE is all over that house they are in because IMO Jr isn't safe now (not that I thought he ever was), but they need to get him out ASAP.
ITA Island.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: August 26, 2009, 07:14:39 PM »

Monkey Devil! I'm all for that Island!!! There are some other characters in Florida that need to be waterboarded as well. 

ITA and volunteer

On another note, I hope like he77 LE is all over that house they are in because IMO Jr isn't safe now (not that I thought he ever was), but they need to get him out ASAP.
ITA Island.

Count me in.. Jr needs to be protected...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1222 on: August 26, 2009, 07:16:21 PM »

ITA and volunteer

ITA Island.

Count me in.. Jr needs to be protected...

Especially when you add in the extra stressors that Ron's court case is tomorrow

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1223 on: August 26, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »

Ron's court case tomorrow, chit hitting the fan with Misty, and Jr is stuck in the middle of all this  If Misty did take the kids somewhere else that night, wouldn't Jr know this and tell they were somewhere else?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: August 26, 2009, 07:27:55 PM »

Ron's court case tomorrow, chit hitting the fan with Misty, and Jr is stuck in the middle of all this  If Misty did take the kids somewhere else that night, wouldn't Jr know this and tell they were somewhere else?

Yes I think he would............remember my son was just 3 when he became a "victim", and he make utterances at the time and then as time went by he would tell me bits and pieces more as time went by, and he was interviewed by everybody including a guardian ad litem as appointed by the courts and their reports all show that he was telling the truth. People too often discount what young children say thinking they can't remember or don't know what they are talking about, but once they are a victim of a crime or a witness, they NEVER forget 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: August 26, 2009, 07:30:36 PM »

I just dont know but it did cross my mine.. The counciling Jr needs is so important for him deal with Haleigh missing and what ever else was happening in that home..JMO
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: August 26, 2009, 07:32:27 PM »

To me this is another example of Tim Miller doing what is right for a child, God bless him for getting her to take one (I expect he knew what the test would show anyway), but it certainly puts tremendous pressure on that entire side of the family to speak the truth and wuit covering up. If there were only more Tim Millers in this world it would be a better place

I am not a religious person at all - but to your wise and kind words about Tim Miller I found myself saying "Amen!", IslandMonkey. The world surely could indeed use more compassionate souls such as Tim.  He appears to have no other motive than a desire to help find a child.

And - Hello monkey friends!

. . . Speaking of compassion - I have to say that seeing Misty's written statement and hearing that she has stated that she doesn't feel she has any future caused me for the first time to feel sorry for her in a way . . . NOT making excuses for her, still feel she is involved & needs to be FORCED to talk, even if it means waterboarding. The truth needs to come out about Haleigh. Period.

Misty has just clearly seen and partaken of more sleazy and illegal things than anyone should - especially at such a young age. And she needs to be held accountable for them, no question, no excuses. But a part of me also feels sad that no one seems to have stood up for or protected her in her life, sending this uneducated damaged soul out into the world. Her parents/family should be ashamed. And to whomever said it earlier - YES, somewhere, somehow, this cycle needs to be broken.

Do you suppose that maybe the Cummings family is blinded by such compassion for Misty's difficult earlier life, and are so determined to be her new, loving family, that this is why they have thus far blindly supported her? They feel like heros for taking her in? She has perhaps captured their hearts and clouded their judgement by telling them that they are the first family to ever really love her?

Just thinking out loud, trying to understand it all . . . perhaps I am too naive, and am thinking with my heart too much. Wouldn't be the first time - LOL.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: August 26, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »

Tams, I feel bad when someone has had a crappy life, I just don't know what to think about this anymore. I really think Misty latched onto Ron for a roof over her head, she was probably searching for somekind of normalcy, and look at this entire mess.  All very sad.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: August 26, 2009, 07:42:29 PM »

Tams, I feel bad when someone has had a crappy life, I just don't know what to think about this anymore. I really think Misty latched onto Ron for a roof over her head, she was probably searching for somekind of normalcy, and look at this entire mess.  All very sad.

Hi Rosie -

Yes, well said. The whole thing is terribly terribly sad.

And now poor little guy Jr. . . I am so afraid for him. I truly am.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1229 on: August 26, 2009, 07:43:11 PM »

To me this is another example of Tim Miller doing what is right for a child, God bless him for getting her to take one (I expect he knew what the test would show anyway), but it certainly puts tremendous pressure on that entire side of the family to speak the truth and wuit covering up. If there were only more Tim Millers in this world it would be a better place

I am not a religious person at all - but to your wise and kind words about Tim Miller I found myself saying "Amen!", IslandMonkey. The world surely could indeed use more compassionate souls such as Tim.  He appears to have no other motive than a desire to help find a child.

And - Hello monkey friends!

. . . Speaking of compassion - I have to say that seeing Misty's written statement and hearing that she has stated that she doesn't feel she has any future caused me for the first time to feel sorry for her in a way . . . NOT making excuses for her, still feel she is involved & needs to be FORCED to talk, even if it means waterboarding. The truth needs to come out about Haleigh. Period.

Misty has just clearly seen and partaken of more sleazy and illegal things than anyone should - especially at such a young age. And she needs to be held accountable for them, no question, no excuses. But a part of me also feels sad that no one seems to have stood up for or protected her in her life, sending this uneducated damaged soul out into the world. Her parents/family should be ashamed. And to whomever said it earlier - YES, somewhere, somehow, this cycle needs to be broken.

Do you suppose that maybe the Cummings family is blinded by such compassion for Misty's difficult earlier life, and are so determined to be her new, loving family, that this is why they have thus far blindly supported her? They feel like heros for taking her in? She has perhaps captured their hearts and clouded their judgement by telling them that they are the first family to ever really love her?

Just thinking out loud, trying to understand it all . . . perhaps I am too naive, and am thinking with my heart too much. Wouldn't be the first time - LOL.

Thanks Tams...........when I read page 3 of that document and read what she said about her life I do feel she had it hard and obviously her parents failed her (seriously, I almost cried when I saw her spelling and writing), but I agree she needs to spill all and I mean everything- no covering, no exceptions period.

I thinks it's great you think with your heart and wish I could better, but I've become a cynic and still have to wonder if the Cummings are keeping her close to protect their own, but I can always hope and pray that what you stated is correct.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1230 on: August 26, 2009, 07:45:27 PM »

Hi Rosie -

Yes, well said. The whole thing is terribly terribly sad.

And now poor little guy Jr. . . I am so afraid for him. I truly am.

I think we all are Tams, and can't even imagine the fear Crystal and her family have sitting back and worrying about him, yet unable to do anything about it........so d@mn mad right now   

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: August 26, 2009, 07:47:30 PM »

I believe the children did not deserve in be in the care of a babysister/ gf who just got off a 3 day drug and sex binge and I blame Ron for that also as he is the parent who is supposed to be responsible for Haleigh and Jr welfare....And its apparent Misty  friends are some rough characters who are into drugs , are criminals and into sexapades ..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: August 26, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »

I believe the children did not deserve in be in the care of a babysister/ gf who just got off a 3 day drug and sex binge and I blame Ron for that also as he is the parent who is supposed to be responsible for Haleigh and Jr welfare....And its apparent Misty  friends are some rough characters who are into drugs , are criminals and into sexapades ..
EXACTLY JG~no matter how you look at it, he's culpable at some level.......we just don't what level yet, big monkey nono

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: August 26, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »

Won't argue that, there is no excuse that Ron left the kids with her. This one statement that Misty made kind of says it all, Misty reflects “My life has not been
very good and it looks like its not going to get any better.”    What exactly is she all saying here, somekind of utterance of guilt?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: August 26, 2009, 07:54:41 PM »

Won't argue that, there is no excuse that Ron left the kids with her. This one statement that Misty made kind of says it all, Misty reflects “My life has not been
very good and it looks like its not going to get any better.”    What exactly is she all saying here, somekind of utterance of guilt?

I thought the same thing, almost an admittance of involvement.......

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: August 26, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »

EXACTLY JG~no matter how you look at it, he's culpable at some level.......we just don't what level yet, big monkey nono

"Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1236 on: August 26, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »

"Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are."

Sad yet so true 

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: August 26, 2009, 08:06:22 PM »

Count me in on that comment too...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: August 26, 2009, 08:11:08 PM »

I'm afraid of what is all going on in the Cummings home tonight 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: August 26, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »

I'm afraid of what is all going on in the Cummings home tonight 

I hope JR is not in that home tonight...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.