April 30, 2024, 08:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320351 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: August 26, 2009, 08:22:44 PM »

Misty has had a very sad life, one without rewards other than the drugs she can manage to acquire, not that I consider drugs to be "rewards".  She is woefully uneducated, and unable to educate herself.  (Many can do that., but Misty needs lots of incentives, of which she's had none.)  Beyond being uneducated, I believe that she is not very bright.  I notice in her public utterances, she is always on the defensive, giving me reason to believe she feels the need to lie.  She is unable to keep track of her tales, probably due to low intelligence.  Nonetheless, she does feel compelled to "defend" herself because of all the questions.  She is VERY insecure due to her sad upbringing, and wants people to think positive things about her, hence a motive for lying, or rather telling a story she wants people to believe.   I believe some of her lying is due to her low intelligence.  The rest, well, she may have things she is ashamed about and is covering herself.  I do not believe she has the capability of understanding that the truth about that night Haleigh disappeared will help find the child.  She is too much into defending herself and lying rather than aiding the search for Haleigh.

Misty is capable of slapping Junior around.  She has a mean hand, and does not know that kind of behavior is bad for the child.  This and her liberal use of drugs can lead to disaster for any child.  Ron has a violent temper and is given to drug binges as well.  Definitely not a safe home for kids.  I definitely think a detailed questioning of Misty could be fruitful, especially, is she could be put to ease, so that she does not lie.

Edit: Fix typo. MB
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:35:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: August 26, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »

Third line above, do for due.  Fixed.

I've known folks with only a 3d or 4th education amoungst my hillbilly family and friends who speak and spell at 10th-12th grade level, simply by doing such simple things as reading farm journals or the thin local newspaper.  I guess it's a matter of incentives.  Misty seems to have given up on this score.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:37:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: August 26, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »

Third line above, do for due. 

I've known folks with only a 3d or 4th education amoungst my hillbilly family and friends who speak and spell at 10th-12th grade level, simply by doing such things as reading farm journals or the thin local newspaper.  I guess it's a matter of incentives.  Misty seems to have given up on this score.  It's very sad.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1243 on: August 26, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

Third line above, do for due.  Fixed.

I've known folks with only a 3d or 4th education amoungst my hillbilly family and friends who speak and spell at 10th-12th grade level, simply by doing such simple things as reading farm journals or the thin local newspaper.  I guess it's a matter of incentives.  Misty seems to have given up on this score.
Misty has given up, and settled, a shame.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: August 26, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »

Misty has had a very sad life, one without rewards other than the drugs she can manage to acquire, not that I consider drugs to be "rewards".  She is woefully uneducated, and unable to educate herself.  (Many can due that., but Misty needs lots of incentives, of which she's had none.)  Beyond being uneducated, I believe that she is not very bright.  I notice in her public utterances, she is always on the defensive, giving me reason to believe she feels the need to lie.  She is unable to keep track of her tales, probably due to low intelligence.  Nonetheless, she does feel compelled to "defend" herself because of all the questions.  She is VERY insecure due to her sad upbringing, and wants people to think positive things about her, hence a motive for lying, or rather telling a story she wants people to believe.   I believe some of her lying is due to her low intelligence.  The rest, well, she may have things she is ashamed about and is covering herself.  I do not believe she has the capability of understanding that the truth about that night Haleigh disappeared will help find the child.  She is too much into defending herself and lying rather than aiding the search for Haleigh.

Misty is capable of slapping Junior around.  She has a mean hand, and does not know that kind of behavior is bad for the child.  This and her liberal use of drugs can lead to disaster for any child.  Ron has a violent temper and is given to drug binges as well.  Definitely not a safe home for kids.  I definitely think a detailed questioning of Misty could be fruitful, especially, is she could be put to ease, so that she does not lie.

Very well said Strayze.

Who, though, could be the one to put Misty at ease & get her to come clean? She has backed herself into such a corner, that she is probably afraid of talking to ANYONE. Even if it is just that she wasn't home at all that night (which I personally tend to believe), WHO could she possibly tell that to now? We now know that her entire life has been spent honing her survival skills . . . and she is clearly in survival mode now . . .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: August 26, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »

Misty is in survival mode, and by looking at her from her wedding pics, I think she thought she was going to live happily ever after. A lot of people let Misty down, and God only knows what she has done. I certainly hope this comes to a conclusion soon.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: August 26, 2009, 08:45:25 PM »

Misty has had a very sad life, one without rewards other than the drugs she can manage to acquire, not that I consider drugs to be "rewards".  She is woefully uneducated, and unable to educate herself.  (Many can due that., but Misty needs lots of incentives, of which she's had none.)  Beyond being uneducated, I believe that she is not very bright.  I notice in her public utterances, she is always on the defensive, giving me reason to believe she feels the need to lie.  She is unable to keep track of her tales, probably due to low intelligence.  Nonetheless, she does feel compelled to "defend" herself because of all the questions.  She is VERY insecure due to her sad upbringing, and wants people to think positive things about her, hence a motive for lying, or rather telling a story she wants people to believe.   I believe some of her lying is due to her low intelligence.  The rest, well, she may have things she is ashamed about and is covering herself.  I do not believe she has the capability of understanding that the truth about that night Haleigh disappeared will help find the child.  She is too much into defending herself and lying rather than aiding the search for Haleigh.

Very well said Strayze.

Who, though, could be the one to put Misty at ease & get her to come clean? She has backed herself into such a corner, that she is probably afraid of talking to ANYONE. Even if it is just that she wasn't home at all that night (which I personally tend to believe), WHO could she possibly tell that to now? We now know that her entire life has been spent honing her survival skills . . . and she is clearly in survival mode now . . .

I feel like if anyone can get her to trust them and talk to them, it would be Tim Miller.

And I don't think Tim is giving up yet.

JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: August 26, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

Hopefully Tim will get Misty to talk.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: August 26, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »

hopefully things will start happening now with all of this coming out...
Granny Sykes is not going to take kindly to hearing that Misty failed the lie detector test..imo...I believe that Teresa has already "turned" on Misty....without being too obvious about it...She wants to still be able to see jr. and does not want to anger Ron/Misty overly yet until she knows for sure what Misty's involvement in Haleigh's disappearance was....jmo...
I am feeling that there will be an arrest of Misty soon...and then the truth will come out...and when the truth does come out, it will be a good thing that Misty will be in jail cause I don't know what Ron would do to her when he hears what happened...and again, I mainly think that she was gone that evening, leaving the kids alone and someone who had been watching Misty and her shenanigans, made their move and took Haleigh...jmo...I really don't think that Ron knows the truth...but Misty does....jmo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1249 on: August 26, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/20569945/index.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1250 on: August 26, 2009, 09:41:05 PM »

Sheriff dept states they aren't surprised about the results of polygraph.............no kidding. Misty called Tim according to this video and asked Tim to help clear her name because she "didn't do so good on the other tests"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: August 26, 2009, 09:50:38 PM »

The voice analysis was perhaps the most revealing and according to results “It appears Misty Cummings knows what happened and was directly involved in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings”.
This is a important part of that article also IMO'''

particularly interested in her version of the timeline the night of February 9th between 8:00pm and 3:00am. She claims she put Haleigh down at 8:00pm and went to sleep herself at 10:00 and awoke abruptly at 3:00 to find Haleigh gone. Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story. As the investigation closes in on her and investigators focus on

I think Ronald has to know or suspect Misty is lying about more than just going to bed, I think just maybe with this 3rd test thinmgs are about to happen.....  If I was Misty I would just asked to be locked up before Ronald or someone in Haleighs family decides to tak matters into their own hands....MOO
just got here trying to catch up but this caught my eye....jmo..jmo..jmo..it wasn't the made up bed that convinced ron that she never went to bed that night....JMO

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: August 26, 2009, 09:59:34 PM »

Thanks, the heat is on big time.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: August 26, 2009, 10:02:35 PM »

mamacrazy30 - Think I found a relative...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: August 26, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »

No chit!!!!!! Gotta love how Tim just puts it out there (especially ehrn the majority felt this was the case from day one), at least he has the cajones to get the ball rolling. I am sick with worry over Jr though and praying that he is out of that house tonight.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1255 on: August 26, 2009, 10:09:35 PM »

No chit!!!!!! Gotta love how Tim just puts it out there (especially when the majority felt this was the case from day one), at least he has the cajones to get the ball rolling. I am sick with worry over Jr though and praying that he is out of that house tonight.

edit: Typo........can't spell worth a carp tonight

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: August 26, 2009, 10:11:28 PM »

mamacrazy30 - Think I found a relative...

that's my cousin wilma... an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: August 26, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »

No chit!!!!!! Gotta love how Tim just puts it out there (especially ehrn the majority felt this was the case from day one), at least he has the cajones to get the ball rolling. I am sick with worry over Jr though and praying that he is out of that house tonight.
I wish he could be out of the house tonight.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: August 26, 2009, 10:22:39 PM »

Sheriff dept states they aren't surprised about the results of polygraph.............no kidding. Misty called Tim according to this video and asked Tim to help clear her name because she "didn't do so good on the other tests"

Everytime I go to view the video it kicks me off???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: August 26, 2009, 10:33:18 PM »

Everytime I go to view the video it kicks me off???

Me too JG............maybe PCSO should hire Tim to get things going, seems he did more since he announced the new search than PCSO did in 6 months. He managed to relight this fire finally and I feel like answers may be coming soon.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.