April 30, 2024, 09:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320365 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: August 26, 2009, 10:52:29 PM »

OK, now I have to wonder why? did Tim Miller release the results of this polygraph, isnt that gonna cause a rift now between him and Misty, how is she suppose to trust him now, he just released something Im sure she didnt want known and so now she will probably treat him like she has the LE when the heat was on, she is gonna shut up and refuse to talk to him anymore IMO......There is something wierd about all this and I just cant quit put my finger on it, but if I was a betting person I would say that Tim is really helping his friend NeJames out, he is building a walll between Misty and the rest of the Cummings and waiting to see what is gonna happen  now with this news, something is gonna hit the fan soon, Im certain of that, Tim has a agenda and I have just come to realize that I think Ronald is in on it too, he and Tim seemed to get alone really good at the beginning if this case and I think Tim is there to help Ronald smoke Misty out...JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1261 on: August 26, 2009, 11:09:22 PM »

Oh Crap~JG, watch your blood pressure

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=articleplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=playlist&maven_referralObject=1227722663

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1262 on: August 26, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »

OOPS~one more, in Tim's own words:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=articleplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=playlist&maven_referralObject=1227722663

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: August 26, 2009, 11:29:26 PM »

I just don't understand why LE hasn't taken action with Misty!!      Seems to me that there's been a good majority of others thrown in jail who refuse to cooperate with LE, as being the primary POI's in those cases.  Why the delicate handling of Misty??   Why does it seem that LE is afraid or reluctant to act in this case?   Why not at least charge her with obstruction of justice?  sigh....

Toss that lil *ahem* in solitary confinement until she decides to talk... or... give us monkeys 5 minutes each alone with her.  hehe....  She'd be BEGGING to talk with LE long before we got thru chatting with her.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: August 26, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »

I just don't understand why LE hasn't taken action with Misty!!      Seems to me that there's been a good majority of others thrown in jail who refuse to cooperate with LE, as being the primary POI's in those cases.  Why the delicate handling of Misty??   Why does it seem that LE is afraid or reluctant to act in this case?   Why not at least charge her with obstruction of justice?  sigh....

Toss that lil *ahem* in solitary confinement until she decides to talk... or... give us monkeys 5 minutes each alone with her.  hehe....  She'd be BEGGING to talk with LE long before we got thru chatting with her.      

Hey Wyls, and you got that right, by the time we got through with her she would be able to tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and give the entire definition to inconsistency without thinking about it.........Yea, let me at her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: August 26, 2009, 11:37:33 PM »

OK, now I have to wonder why? did Tim Miller release the results of this polygraph, isnt that gonna cause a rift now between him and Misty, how is she suppose to trust him now, he just released something Im sure she didnt want known and so now she will probably treat him like she has the LE when the heat was on, she is gonna shut up and refuse to talk to him anymore IMO......There is something wierd about all this and I just cant quit put my finger on it, but if I was a betting person I would say that Tim is really helping his friend NeJames out, he is building a walll between Misty and the rest of the Cummings and waiting to see what is gonna happen  now with this news, something is gonna hit the fan soon, Im certain of that, Tim has a agenda and I have just come to realize that I think Ronald is in on it too, he and Tim seemed to get alone really good at the beginning if this case and I think Tim is there to help Ronald smoke Misty out...JMO
but i don't think its all misty...i have no doubt she is involved (even if she doesn't know it)  but ????  she can't even spell...but she can run satsuma le in every direction but the right one in six months????  she's that good/shady?  i still have an issue with the last poly question and her 4? percent.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: August 26, 2009, 11:41:42 PM »

but i don't think its all misty...i have no doubt she is involved (even if she doesn't know it)  but ????  she can't even spell...but she can run satsuma le in every direction but the right one in six months????  she's that good/shady?  i still have an issue with the last poly question and her 4? percent.
I dont think she acted alone either, but not being able to spell has nothing to do with being able to lie, and manipulate and cause confusion, these are the actions she has always used to her advantage and its clear that she is very good at it, if she put that much effort into her writing skills as she has her lieing she could probably write better than all of us combined.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1267 on: August 26, 2009, 11:57:49 PM »

Looks like under the Florida Statutes she could be charged with neglect even if she didn't inflict any injury, I wish I could remember the case where a mom "lost" her child and was found guilty of all sorts of charges because the jury found that the child was in her care and she should have at minimum known where she was, let me see if I can find the case:

Negligently fails to protect a child in his or her care from inflicted physical, mental, or sexual injury caused by the acts of another.

Categories of Maltreatment Not Defined in Statute

DEFINITIONS

Fla. Stat. Ann. § 39.01(West, WESTLAW through End of 2003 Reg. Sess.)

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: August 27, 2009, 12:02:28 AM »

Here is one (not in Florida though)........not the one I was looking for, but here ya go:

Missing children found at Sauvie Island; mother accused of neglect
by Casey Parks, The Oregonian
Wednesday July 29, 2009, 5:30 AM

Columbia County Sheriff's Office
Diana BedrosianColumbia and Multnomah County sheriff's deputies have found two 6-year-olds who went missing today near Collins Beach on Sauvie Island.

Authorities arrested Washington County resident Diana Bedrosian, 46, on two counts of child neglect after she reportedly fell asleep. Bedrosian is the mother of one of the missing children.

Columbia County Sheriff Jeff Dickerson said the boy and girl were missing for about two hours.

"This is a case of someone going to the river for recreation, but neglecting her responsibility to make sure the children with her were safe," he said.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1269 on: August 27, 2009, 12:03:28 AM »

Here is one (not in Florida though)........not the one I was looking for, but here ya go:

Missing children found at Sauvie Island; mother accused of neglect
by Casey Parks, The Oregonian
Wednesday July 29, 2009, 5:30 AM

Columbia County Sheriff's Office
Diana BedrosianColumbia and Multnomah County sheriff's deputies have found two 6-year-olds who went missing today near Collins Beach on Sauvie Island.

Authorities arrested Washington County resident Diana Bedrosian, 46, on two counts of child neglect after she reportedly fell asleep. Bedrosian is the mother of one of the missing children.

Columbia County Sheriff Jeff Dickerson said the boy and girl were missing for about two hours.

"This is a case of someone going to the river for recreation, but neglecting her responsibility to make sure the children with her were safe," he said.

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: August 27, 2009, 12:08:19 AM »

I dont think she acted alone either, but not being able to spell has nothing to do with being able to lie, and manipulate and cause confusion, these are the actions she has always used to her advantage and its clear that she is very good at it, if she put that much effort into her writing skills as she has her lieing she could probably write better than all of us combined.
i sooo agree...but the willingness to take another polygraph if she knew she flunked the first three?  i'm just trying to wrap my head around this.
did she feel that in her lying she had convinced herself to the point that she would pass a polygraph?  (cause she didn't)  did someone convince her that she could?  was the place full of people and she was in another room when Haleigh was taken as to why the 4?% on the last question?  is that the one question she really doesn't know the answer to?

i am only on Haleigh's side.  i'm just very confused right now. an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: August 27, 2009, 12:13:10 AM »

Looks like under the Florida Statutes she could be charged with neglect even if she didn't inflict any injury, I wish I could remember the case where a mom "lost" her child and was found guilty of all sorts of charges because the jury found that the child was in her care and she should have at minimum known where she was, let me see if I can find the case:

Negligently fails to protect a child in his or her care from inflicted physical, mental, or sexual injury caused by the acts of another.

DEFINITIONS

island i am so with ya and i'm just putting this out there....I DO NOT LIKE MISTY AND I THINK SHE KNOWS.....however...at the time she was no relation to Haleigh and a minor her self....how could she be charged with neglect? 

(island i love you and it was a question i just thought about (not being an argue monkey  an angelic monkey.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: August 27, 2009, 12:23:04 AM »

i sooo agree...but the willingness to take another polygraph if she knew she flunked the first three?  i'm just trying to wrap my head around this.
did she feel that in her lying she had convinced herself to the point that she would pass a polygraph?  (cause she didn't)  did someone convince her that she could?  was the place full of people and she was in another room when Haleigh was taken as to why the 4?% on the last question?  is that the one question she really doesn't know the answer to?

i am only on Haleigh's side.  i'm just very confused right now. an angelic monkey
I think it all came down to maybe Ronald saying to her, you have to clear your name, if you dont then Im gonna start to believe what everyone is saying and I think she then decided to do what she did in the hopes that she would pass, I dont know , its all kinda crazy right now for me,.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1273 on: August 27, 2009, 12:26:36 AM »

DEFINITIONS

island i am so with ya and i'm just putting this out there....I DO NOT LIKE MISTY AND I THINK SHE KNOWS.....however...at the time she was no relation to Haleigh and a minor her self....how could she be charged with neglect? 

(island i love you and it was a question i just thought about (not being an argue monkey  an angelic monkey.

I know you aren't arguing (I prefer debate an angelic monkey ) ..........she was Haleigh's caregiver during the time something happened to her, and just because she was a minor doesn't mean she can't be charged as an adult (especially in Florida). This is a stretch even to me, but Haleigh obviously had something physical happen to her on Misty's time while she was acting as her caregiver............we just don't know what exactly it was yet.

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: August 27, 2009, 12:28:41 AM »

DEFINITIONS

I know you aren't arguing (I prefer debate an angelic monkey ) ..........she was Haleigh's caregiver during the time something happened to her, and just because she was a minor doesn't mean she can't be charged as an adult (especially in Florida). This is a stretch even to me, but Haleigh obviously had something physical happen to her on Misty's time while she was acting as her caregiver............we just don't know what exactly it was yet.

an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1275 on: August 27, 2009, 12:30:20 AM »

I'm not sure of the legal ramifications, since Misty is a minor and all that... however... morally, it just seems to me that since she was placed "in charge" of the children by their father, she ought to be held accountable for one of them gone missing while in her care. Am thinking that at the very least she ought to be jabbering her head off as to what happened.  Now, how to make that stick legally?  I dunno.   Even Ron asked her how she could let his daughter 'get stole'. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1276 on: August 27, 2009, 12:33:43 AM »

I think it all came down to maybe Ronald saying to her, you have to clear your name, if you dont then Im gonna start to believe what everyone is saying and I think she then decided to do what she did in the hopes that she would pass, I dont know , its all kinda crazy right now for me,.

So crazy, but I'm still suspicious about her covering for RC............I honestly don't think that if he even thought she did this all by herself that he wouldn't have beat the truth out of her by now (and honestly I couldn't blame him), his temper is just too bad for me to grasp that he has "kept his enemies close" this long, also he would have been leaving JR in harms way if he had ever gone back to work...........something is still fishy to me MOO!!!

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: August 27, 2009, 12:35:29 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=143952&catid=17

OMG, in this video Tim Miller  speaks and then Misty says ..." I thought it was a dream or something, seems like there was like 4 people"     then she is crying and saying 'why does every body think Im lying,   OMG........something is so wrong about all this.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1278 on: August 27, 2009, 12:38:15 AM »

I'm not sure of the legal ramifications, since Misty is a minor and all that... however... morally, it just seems to me that since she was placed "in charge" of the children by their father, she ought to be held accountable for one of them gone missing while in her care. Am thinking that at the very least she ought to be jabbering her head off as to what happened.  Now, how to make that stick legally?  I dunno.   Even Ron asked her how she could let his daughter 'get stole'. 

[/quote

Wyks~so good to see you again!!!!!!!! I'd have to research the minor issue (but there was a 13yr old charged with felony murder here in Fl yrs ago and IIRC, he was 12 when it happened-Nate something and I remember Jeffrey Fieger was his atty).

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: August 27, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »

======================================================================
  Wyks~so good to see you again!!!!!!!! I'd have to research the minor issue (but there was a 13yr old charged with felony murder here in Fl yrs ago and IIRC, he was 12 when it happened-Nate something and I remember Jeffrey Fieger was his atty).

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.