April 30, 2024, 07:37:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320347 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: August 27, 2009, 05:39:28 PM »

Is everyone watching, or do you want notes of the Haleigh stuff?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: August 27, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl!

I'd love a recap if that is possible. I could not watch it.

Thanks!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: August 27, 2009, 06:08:55 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl!

Thanks!
Me too, thanks 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: August 27, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »

that must be taped with the jacket on . Anyone know who the man with the gray sweater is ?  Sorry tape on HLN .
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: August 27, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl!

Thanks!

Hi Brandi  ... may not be anything new from what was posted earlier, but here are the notes I took:

Tim Miller said she failed the tests they gave her miserably.    Deception indicated; Putnam County LE stated not surprised at the results, and that Misty's consistency is inconsistency.

When Tim went back to search recently, Misty approached him & asked him to help her take a polygraph by someone else because she said she didn't trust LE there.

Tim says what should have been a 30 min polygraph turned out to be 5 1/2 hrs long.

When she was asked her to clarify some things, she stormed out of the room.

She came back to Tim crying & said it seemed like she was dreaming, she just couldn't remember things clearly.  Then she asked him if he could arrange for truth serum, hypnosis, and/or voice testing.  She couldn't afford to pay for all that, so TES paid for it.

Tim contacted TJ Ward (Natalee case) for the voice analysis.

He contacted a hypnotist who is retired New York LE.

Misty failed both written portion of test & voice analysis miserably.

One question asked of Misty;  Did you intentionally withhold any info regarding Haleigh's disappearance.  Misty's answer showed 99% deception.

A guest on the show, John Patrick Dolan, defense attny, says voice analysis is not reliable, and he'd like an interpretation of the 99% scoring, wants to know what that 99% means  (Bud's Girl says DUH / JMO)..   Says someone like Jack deMarco should look at the results before people go off saying things like she failed miserably.  Polygraph is only as reliable as the person giving it.   She needs to have her lawyer investigate the results.

TJ Hart interview by phone said it all offered nothing surprising, just a few more inconsistencies.

Question #2 Misty was asked:  Do you know who took Haleigh?    42% deception

The guy that Tim hired has been doing polygraphs since 1993.  He said the polygraphist told him his interpretation of the reading of Misty's answer to question number 2 was that there were 2 or more people involved in taking Haleigh out of the house, so Misty doesn't really know who took her to her final destination.

Misty's attorney issued a statement saying the polygraph was done w/o him knowing it.  Tim agrees that's true, talked to him on phone & then told Misty that she had put him in a really bad spot by not informing her attorney.

Misty's attorney says he told Tim to leave her alone after the polygraph & after that the other tests (voice & hypnosis) were done.  Tim says that's false but didn't explain further because the interview was stopped at this point to go to commercial, and they changed to different story after commercial. I don't know if they're coming back to Tim or not.  Nothing said about the hypnosis, but I was trying to speed read backwards on the forum right before Mike Galanos started earlier & I think it was stated that she resisted being put under so they couldn't do the hypnosis.  (Bud's Girl says fear of loss of control over what she might say would cause that. - JMO)

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: August 27, 2009, 06:32:31 PM »

Voice Expert: Misty Cummings Knows More than She's Saying

Dave Wax     Created: 8/27/2009 2:48:12 PM    Updated: 8/27/2009 5:13:08 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- A day after a report surfaced that Misty Cummings had failed a lie detector test, another expert told First Coast News it doesn't look good for Misty.

Today, T.J. Ward, a voice analysis expert who performed one of the tests on Misty, said, quite directly, "She's got knowledge about who took the baby."

Misty Cummings, 17, is the wife of Ronald Cummings, whose daughter Haleigh disappeared from Ronald Cummings' home in February and hasn't been seen since.

Misty has said that she was home alone with Haleigh and Haleigh's brother at the time.

Law enforcement officials throughout Putnam County have been searching for Haleigh ever since, and have repeatedly said Misty's account of the evening in question has been "sketchy" and her stories have been riddled with inconsistencies.

Yesterday, we reported that Misty said she wanted to clear her name, so she agreed to a series of tests, which she failed.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=144006&catid=17

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: August 27, 2009, 06:34:27 PM »

Thank-you Bud's Girl you take great notes             Mike Galanos read a statement from Misty`s lawyer saying that Teresa, Sykes and Ron all confirmed to him (the lawyer) that Tim Miller said he would not look for Haleigh unless she took these tests.
Tim was about to answer to this and he was cut off!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: August 27, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »

Here's a report of all the questions they asked her:

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- First Coast News has learned what questions were asked of Misty Cummings in her recent polygraph test, and how she replied. The results indicated she failed the test.

Speaking with First Coast News by phone Wednesday afternoon, Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch told us the details of the polygraph interview.

Here are the four questions Miller says were asked to Misty on August 19, followed by her answer and the polygraph result:

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance?
Answer: No
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

Miller says he was confused by the 42% result, but a polygraph expert who spoke with Miller says that could mean there were multiple people involved, and that something may have happened inside the house that prevented Misty from knowing which person took her away.

Miller goes on to say Misty cried at the results, then stormed out of the room. That's when he says he spoke with Misty, who begged him to let her undergo hypnosis and voice analysis.

©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=143962&provider=top

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: August 27, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »

Thank-you Bud's Girl you take great notes             Mike Galanos read a statement from Misty`s lawyer saying that Teresa, Sykes and Ron all confirmed to him (the lawyer) that Tim Miller said he would not look for Haleigh unless she took these tests.

You're welcome.

I forgot to include that part, but I remember that too! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: August 27, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »

Concerned Papa 
Registered User   Join Date: May 2009

I don't have all of the details yet, but therapy/counseling was ordered weekly by the judge at today's hearing. This information came from a local who was outside of the courtroom. 
(Posted at WS)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: August 27, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

Yes! Thanks. Great note-taking there, Bud's Girl! Appreciate it. There was some new info there as well.

Now that stinks, No Rose. I so hate it when they cut people off when there is an important issue at stake. Happens all the time. Usually on JVM or NG though.

Grrrr.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: August 27, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »

Yes! Thanks. Great note-taking there, Bud's Girl! Appreciate it. There was some new info there as well.

Now that stinks, No Rose. I so hate it when they cut people off when there is an important issue at stake. Happens all the time. Usually on JVM or NG though.

Grrrr.

It's rude, and it always seems to be when it is a good question, and you want to hear the answer, and the person is cut off.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1352 on: August 27, 2009, 06:47:44 PM »

Great Notes BG~I thought Tim answered absolutely no to the question about whether or not he stated that he wouldn't search unless she took the poly........

I wish it would repeat or someone else could verify this, but I swear I thought that's what Tim said before he was cut off.

IF that was what I heard, my heart goes out to Tim as "no good deed goes unpunished", if he said that wasn't true and now TN, RC and MC are saying he did say that, well considering the sources I'm going with Tim

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: August 27, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »

Concerned Papa 

I don't have all of the details yet, but therapy/counseling was ordered weekly by the judge at today's hearing. This information came from a local who was outside of the courtroom. 
(Posted at WS)

Thank God if that's true, it's just a shame she had to go to court to get him into counseling 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: August 27, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »

Great Notes BG~I thought Tim answered absolutely no to the question about whether or not he stated that he wouldn't search unless she took the poly........

I wish it would repeat or someone else could verify this, but I swear I thought that's what Tim said before he was cut off.

IF that was what I heard, my heart goes out to Tim as "no good deed goes unpunished", if he said that wasn't true and now TN, RC and MC are saying he did say that, well considering the sources I'm going with Tim
I didn't hear him, but I will go with what Tim said. Frankly my big question for the day is why hasn't Misty been thrown out of the house, why are the Cummings still protecting her?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: August 27, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »

Concerned Papa 

(Posted at WS)

Thank God if that's true, it's just a shame she had to go to court to get him into counseling 

I sure hope it is true, and the person that posted that is pretty reliable, but we shall see.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: August 27, 2009, 06:54:21 PM »

IM ... that whole part did repeat, but I got distracted & missed it.   I didn't hear Tim say no, but sometimes when they talk over each other, it's easy to miss things.  Maybe someone else caught that part.

Maybe Misty will remember who all the other people are that she "dreamed" seeing that night.   Rolling Eyes

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1357 on: August 27, 2009, 06:55:57 PM »

Rose, the answer to your question "why are the cummings still protecting misty" I believe can be found in the old saying, "you keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." They know she holds the keys. So why would they throw her out?  Jmho

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: August 27, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »

IM ... that whole part did repeat, but I got distracted & missed it.   I didn't hear Tim say no, but sometimes when they talk over each other, it's easy to miss things.  Maybe someone else caught that part.

Maybe Misty will remember who all the other people are that she "dreamed" seeing that night.   Rolling Eyes

OK~I thought I heard that right

NRCG

The only answer that works for me (especially considering it's been 6 1/2 months ) is that she is covering for Ron in some capacity...........I personally don't buy that he's doing it to keep tabs on her or to keep enemies close (JMO), I think we've all seen a taste of his temper and if he knew she did something to Haleigh, I honestly believe he'd have "taken care" of the problem by now. Frankly, if I knew someone hurt my child (and it happened to me regarding my son), it would be all I could do not to beat them or kill them. Once when I saw my son's perp I literally considered running him over with the car because my rage was thru the roof, and I even had the kids in the car when this thought crossed my mind. Thank God I've never seen him since. I just don't think most parent, especially one with some anger issues would be able to control themselves for a minute much less 6 1/2 months.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: August 27, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

Misty Cummings: 'They're Trying to Pinpoint Me'
 Dave Wax  Gary Detman  Jessica Clark     Created: 8/27/2009 4:06:25 PM    Updated: 8/27/2009 6:44:14 PM
Recommend (1)Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The one person police believe holds the key in the case of Haleigh Cummings spoke to First Coast News this afternoon.

Misty Cummings, the wife of Haleigh's father Ronald, told First Coast News, "I feel like they're trying to pinpoint me because they cannot find the right person."

Police say her story is "sketchy," and she underwent a series of tests recently to clear her name, but reportedly failed them all.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, also spoke with First Coast News Thursday about yesterday's revelation that Misty Cummings, the wife of Haleigh's father Ronald, had recently failed a series of tests she wanted to take to clear her name.

First Coast News broke the story about the failed tests Wednesday afternoon.

REPORT: MISTY CROSLIN MISERABLY FAILED POLYGRAPH

Griffis says that only confirms what she already thought, that Misty knows more than she's letting on about what happened the night Haleigh disappeared from Ronald Cummings' home in Satsuma.

Griffis also said she thinks Ronald Cummings should be tested, as she believes he also knows more than he's saying.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has said Ronald Cummings is not a suspect, but investigators do feel that Misty knows more than she's saying.

Misty Cummings told First Coast News said Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch told her if she did not agree to take the polygraph, voice analysis test, and undergo hypnosis, he would not search for Haleigh.

She said she only agreed to take the tests because she wanted Miller to search for Haleigh. She also said she did not want to take the tests because her attorney told her not too.

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.

Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take the tests and came to him asking for help to clear her name.

Miller said he will still do a ground search for Haleigh in Putnam County

Like I said NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.............Tim Miller was the best thing they had and not they are bashing him

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.