April 30, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320332 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: August 27, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.
(They don't want their help, so my question is answered. In my eyes if you really loved and wanted Haleigh found, you would take their help. And I also don't believe for a second that Ron is keeping her close to get answers, I flirted with that idea for awhile, but that's gone  )
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1361 on: August 27, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

Video on this site I missed earlier.

Poor Crystal couldn't even speak

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: August 27, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

Video on this site I missed earlier.

Poor Crystal couldn't even speak
Thank-you
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1363 on: August 27, 2009, 07:36:59 PM »

Were you able to listen to it?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: August 27, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »

Yes, I sure did.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1365 on: August 27, 2009, 07:45:16 PM »

Did I hear Marie use the word "closure"?????

On JVM now...........

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: August 27, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »

She did say closure. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1367 on: August 27, 2009, 07:46:43 PM »

August 27, 2009
Prime News

YouTube - Prime News 8/27/09 Misty Cummings Part 2
YouTube - Prime News 8/27/09 Misty Cummings Part 3
YouTube - Prime News 8/27/09 Misty Cummings Part 4

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1368 on: August 27, 2009, 07:49:01 PM »

That's what I thought, I guess it has to have crossed their minds by now that she may be gone and just wnat her found. I'm AM SO PISSED right now, are they another Anthony family - every one of them down to GGM

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: August 27, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »

Prime News.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4M2QcSonfE&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zijKI3AmfI&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UrdgQUjsU&feature=channel_page

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: August 27, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »

Thanks, I frucked that one up 

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: August 27, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »

That's what I thought, I guess it has to have crossed their minds by now that she may be gone and just wnat her found. I'm AM SO PISSED right now, are they another Anthony family - every one of them down to GGM

I know IM,it makes me mad too.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: August 27, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »

IM,I don't know how we keep any of it straight.   

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: August 27, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »

I know IM,it makes me mad too.   

I just don't get why someone on the paternal side of Haleigh's family won't step up to the plate and get to the bottom of all this, unless like the Anthony's they already know. I don't think I can take another case like these where the family is unwilling to do what's right for a precious child. AND, I'm mad that they try to throw Tim Miller under the bus just like the Anthonys, WTF is their a damn playbook out now on how to impede an investigation and sidetrack it completely

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: August 27, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »

Voice Expert Says Misty Cummings Knows Who Took Haleigh
 Jackelyn Barnard  Taren Reed     Created: 8/27/2009 6:32:37 PM    Updated: 8/27/2009 7:36:15 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- A voice analysis expert says Misty Cummings knows something about the disappearance of her step-daughter, Haleigh.

T.J. Ward met with Misty this week. Ward says the 17-year-old signed an agreement to take a layered voice analysis test. He says she wanted to take it to help clear her name.

"She was not pressured. She was on the phone with me and asked if I'd come to Florida," says Ward.

Ward is a voice analysis expert based in Atlanta. He says the test is much like a polygraph except it is better. He says instead of just getting yes and no answers, like with a polygraph, a voice test allows him to get more in depth and have a conversation.

He says the analysis allows him to pick up on stresses and untruths. "I think she is lying...I don't know who she is covering for," says Ward.He says he believes Misty knows who took Haleigh.

The test, which happened on Monday, lasted about 24 minutes. Misty now says she was pressured to take it.

"That's totally untrue. I was with her four of five hours, there was no pressure."

Ward says a polygraph is about 50 percent accurate and a voice test is about 95 percent accurate.

Read More

Report: Misty Miserably Failed Polygraph

Putnam Sheriff: Croslin-Cummings Account 'Sketchy'

CLICK HERE to read more about the polygraph, including the questions and answers.

CLICK HERE to read Misty's letter and documentation.

Misty's 30 Hours of Interviews Show Inconsistencies

Read: Full Coverage of Search for Haleigh

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144024&catid=3

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: August 27, 2009, 08:13:19 PM »

Haleigh case on NG   right now.............I think its not gonna be long now and something is gonna blow wide open...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: August 27, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Exclusive: Misty Croslin-Cummings’ polygraph tapes released    

Last Update: 7:39 pm 

Print Story | Share this Story   

Misty Croslin-Cummings
Related Links
New Information: Search for Haleigh
Haleigh Cummings investigation reaches 6-month mark
Putnam Sheriff: Misty holds the answers
Haleigh Cummings: 6 months missing today
Cummings speaks for the first time since arrest
Search for Haleigh day five yields no new clues
Day 5 Search for Haleigh off to rainy start
Haleigh Cummings' mother fires lawyer
DCF closes case against Haleigh's father
Haleigh Cummings' mother shares poem
ORLANDO, Fla. -- What started as the opportunity to clear her name may have backfired for the stepmother of missing six-year-old Haleigh Cummings. Action News is the first local station to get exclusive access to polygraph tests she took in mid-August.

The Texas based search and recovery group Equusearch was contacted by Misty’s family. The group says Misty contacted them so they could conduct polygraph tests which would clear her of any wrongdoing in the disappearance of Haleigh. Equusearch assigned three different independent investigators to perform three different tests: a polygraph test, voice analysis, and hypnosis. After the tests were completed, Equusearch says Misty “miserably failed” the polygraph.

Misty’s lawyer advised she not take the polygraph tests because the group Equusearch was not affiliated with any law enforcement agency, and she had already submitted to several polygraphs under the supervision of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. In a handwritten note dated August 19, Misty explains why she decided to take the test:

“I Misty Cummings have an attorney named Robert Fields. He told me not to take this polygraph. I am taking it anyway. I am taking it because I want to clear my name.”

The following are excerpts from the voice analysis portion of the tests Misty submitted herself to. They were taken in a small room while Misty sat at a table, and the investigator sat behind a computer. In the beginning, Misty looks composed and even smiles and laughs at times. But as the questions get more in depth, Misty can be seen breaking down and crying. The following are verbatim statements made by the investigator and Misty taken at various times during the 20 minute interview:

Investigator: How do you know Haleigh?

Misty: I know her because she’s my husband’s daughter.

Investigator: How long have you known Haleigh?

Misty: A year.

Investigator: I want to back up to February 9th, before you went to sleep, you were at the trailer?

Misty: Yes sir.

Investigator: And Haleigh was at the trailer and you went to bed?

Investigator: Okay, tell me about that evening.

Misty: Umm…Well, Ronald woke up, we got her <Haleigh> ready for school…she didn’t have the clothes she wanted to wear so we had to come all the way to Welaka to get the outfit she wanted to wear. We took her to school, I walked her into the school, took her to her classroom…we come home, we leave the school, we come home, we probably go back to sleep till probably 11 or 12, I don’t know what time it was. Um, then Ronald gets up and gets ready for work. He picks Haleigh up from the bus stop I stay at home with Junior because he was sleeping…then Ronald goes off to work and um, the AC guy comes over. He comes over and my brother comes over to the house. And the kids played in the front yard. Haleigh was riding her bike doing wheelies in the front yard.

Investigator: You said your brother came over, which brother?

Misty: Hank Croslin Junior. Then they went inside, they watched movies, and they played…I cooked dinner and I washed the blankets, my blanket and Haleigh’s blanket…Haleigh’s blanket smells like pee…

Misty: I laid her down at 8 o’clock…it’s her bed time…8 o’clock…

Investigator: What room in the house was she in?

Misty: My bedroom…the master bedroom…

Investigator: Where were you sleeping?

Misty: Master bedroom.

Investigator: So you were in the room with her?

Misty: Yes.

Investigator: When you went to bed she was in there?

Misty: Yes sir…

Investigator: Okay…and what happened after that?

Misty:  I went to sleep.

Misty: All I remember seeing on the clock is 3…I didn’t look at the clock like, it’s on the table next to the bed, and just glanced over and seen 3…Ronald got home…he was home at 3:24 I do believe…that’s what time he arrived at the house…3:24…the cops were called at 3:27…so I don’t know exactly the time it was 3 something I woke up at..

Investigator: Did you hear somebody in the house?

Misty: I don’t know why I woke up, I just woke up out of a deep sleep…just woke up.

Investigator: And what happened when you woke up, what did you notice?

Misty: The kitchen light was on…from where my bedroom is, the kitchen, all the lights were shut off when I went to bed…that kitchen light I knew was off when I went to sleep, so the kitchen light was just glaring into my bedroom. So I got up and went to the kitchen, that’s when I noticed the back door was open...the screen door is held open by a big concrete block…I started freaking out then. I didn’t know Haleigh was gone yet. So I run back into my bedroom and grab my phone to call Ronald to ask him like hey, did you come home and leave the back door open? Because I was freaking out the back door’s open with kids, freaking out already, then I run back and tried to call him, and that’s when she was gone….then I just start freaking out…looking under closets, beds, everywhere screaming her name…couldn’t find her.

Investigator: When did you start getting excited?

Misty: What do you mean?

Investigator: At what point did you start freaking out?

Misty: Right after I noticed she was gone. Freaking out.

Investigator: Do you know anything at all about Haleigh going missing?

Misty: Nothing at all about Haleigh going missing.

Investigator: Do you know of any person that would bother Haleigh?

Misty: I really didn’t know a lot of people---I have suspicions yea…

Investigator: What do you think happened?

Misty: I don’t know what happened, I think maybe, if they come in, her mother’s side of the family they come and got her because they didn’t want to pay child support…or if it was someone else like I keep hearing a lot of stuff about my brother.

Investigator: You have knowledge to the person who’s taken Haleigh. You need to think and tell me the truth---because I can see changes okay---

Misty: Yea! I’m trying to think, I’ve been thinking for six months…I don’t know…I don’t know if I’ve seen something in my sleep.

Investigator: There are things you’re not telling me…I can see it…there’s things going on with you about Haleigh that you’re not telling…

Misty: There’s nothing I’m not telling nobody…I’ve told everybody everything that I know…I don’t know what you’re trying to get out of me. I’m 17-years-old…I mean come on…how much can a 17-year-old take?  I didn’t have nothing to do with her…I love that little girl more than anything…I’d never hurt her…If I knew who hurt her I’d tell…we’re not talking about a grownup we’re talking about a child.

Investigator: Tell me about how your home life was when you were growing up?
Misty: It was terrible…I have been in and out of houses, lived in cars, had drug addicts as parents…my life has been bad my whole life…and it’s just not going to get better it looks like.

Misty goes on to talk about abuse she endured as a child at the hands of a family member. She also pointed fingers at several other people she thinks may have been responsible for Haleigh’s disappearance.

After viewing the tapes, Action News spoke with Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. He says his office has viewed the tapes and the results of the polygraph tests and says they all solidify what his agency has been saying from the beginning. He says Misty’s story has been inconsistent from the beginning. He also says the results of these polygraphs do not advance or back this case up. He says it merely brings light to the fact that Misty may know more about Haleigh’s disappearance than she’s letting on.

According to the documents released from the polygraph tests, the conclusion the investigator came up with is that there was “deception indicated.” The examiner said in the documents that there was, “significant and consistent physiological reactions to each of the relevant questions.”

Neither Misty nor Ronald Cummings would comment on the results of the polygraphs. When Action News called their home, someone there said under the advice of their lawyer, neither would be speaking with the media about the results.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: August 27, 2009, 08:17:53 PM »

IM,I don't know how we keep any of it straight.   
Did I hear Marie use the word "closure"?????   Yes, I heard it also. And yes, how do we keep this insanity all straight?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1378 on: August 27, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Exclusive: Misty Croslin-Cummings’ polygraph tapes released    

Last Update: 7:39 pm 

Print Story | Share this Story   

Misty Croslin-Cummings
Related Links
New Information: Search for Haleigh
Haleigh Cummings investigation reaches 6-month mark
Putnam Sheriff: Misty holds the answers
Haleigh Cummings: 6 months missing today
Cummings speaks for the first time since arrest
Search for Haleigh day five yields no new clues
Day 5 Search for Haleigh off to rainy start
Haleigh Cummings' mother fires lawyer
DCF closes case against Haleigh's father
Haleigh Cummings' mother shares poem
ORLANDO, Fla. -- What started as the opportunity to clear her name may have backfired for the stepmother of missing six-year-old Haleigh Cummings. Action News is the first local station to get exclusive access to polygraph tests she took in mid-August.

The Texas based search and recovery group Equusearch was contacted by Misty’s family. The group says Misty contacted them so they could conduct polygraph tests which would clear her of any wrongdoing in the disappearance of Haleigh. Equusearch assigned three different independent investigators to perform three different tests: a polygraph test, voice analysis, and hypnosis. After the tests were completed, Equusearch says Misty “miserably failed” the polygraph.

Misty’s lawyer advised she not take the polygraph tests because the group Equusearch was not affiliated with any law enforcement agency, and she had already submitted to several polygraphs under the supervision of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. In a handwritten note dated August 19, Misty explains why she decided to take the test:

“I Misty Cummings have an attorney named Robert Fields. He told me not to take this polygraph. I am taking it anyway. I am taking it because I want to clear my name.”

The following are excerpts from the voice analysis portion of the tests Misty submitted herself to. They were taken in a small room while Misty sat at a table, and the investigator sat behind a computer. In the beginning, Misty looks composed and even smiles and laughs at times. But as the questions get more in depth, Misty can be seen breaking down and crying. The following are verbatim statements made by the investigator and Misty taken at various times during the 20 minute interview:

Investigator: How do you know Haleigh?

Misty: I know her because she’s my husband’s daughter.

Investigator: How long have you known Haleigh?

Misty: A year.

Investigator: I want to back up to February 9th, before you went to sleep, you were at the trailer?

Investigator: And Haleigh was at the trailer and you went to bed?

Investigator: Okay, tell me about that evening.

Misty: Umm…Well, Ronald woke up, we got her <Haleigh> ready for school…she didn’t have the clothes she wanted to wear so we had to come all the way to Welaka to get the outfit she wanted to wear. We took her to school, I walked her into the school, took her to her classroom…we come home, we leave the school, we come home, we probably go back to sleep till probably 11 or 12, I don’t know what time it was. Um, then Ronald gets up and gets ready for work. He picks Haleigh up from the bus stop I stay at home with Junior because he was sleeping…then Ronald goes off to work and um, the AC guy comes over. He comes over and my brother comes over to the house. And the kids played in the front yard. Haleigh was riding her bike doing wheelies in the front yard.

Investigator: You said your brother came over, which brother?

Misty: Hank Croslin Junior. Then they went inside, they watched movies, and they played…I cooked dinner and I washed the blankets, my blanket and Haleigh’s blanket…Haleigh’s blanket smells like pee…

Misty: I laid her down at 8 o’clock…it’s her bed time…8 o’clock…

Investigator: What room in the house was she in?

Misty: My bedroom…the master bedroom…

Investigator: Where were you sleeping?

Misty: Master bedroom.

Investigator: So you were in the room with her?

Misty: Yes.

Investigator: When you went to bed she was in there?

Misty: Yes sir…

Investigator: Okay…and what happened after that?

Misty:  I went to sleep.

Misty: All I remember seeing on the clock is 3…I didn’t look at the clock like, it’s on the table next to the bed, and just glanced over and seen 3…Ronald got home…he was home at 3:24 I do believe…that’s what time he arrived at the house…3:24…the cops were called at 3:27…so I don’t know exactly the time it was 3 something I woke up at..

Investigator: Did you hear somebody in the house?

Misty: I don’t know why I woke up, I just woke up out of a deep sleep…just woke up.

Investigator: And what happened when you woke up, what did you notice?

Misty: The kitchen light was on…from where my bedroom is, the kitchen, all the lights were shut off when I went to bed…that kitchen light I knew was off when I went to sleep, so the kitchen light was just glaring into my bedroom. So I got up and went to the kitchen, that’s when I noticed the back door was open...the screen door is held open by a big concrete block…I started freaking out then. I didn’t know Haleigh was gone yet. So I run back into my bedroom and grab my phone to call Ronald to ask him like hey, did you come home and leave the back door open? Because I was freaking out the back door’s open with kids, freaking out already, then I run back and tried to call him, and that’s when she was gone….then I just start freaking out…looking under closets, beds, everywhere screaming her name…couldn’t find her.

Investigator: When did you start getting excited?

Misty: What do you mean?

Investigator: At what point did you start freaking out?

Misty: Right after I noticed she was gone. Freaking out.

Investigator: Do you know anything at all about Haleigh going missing?

Misty: Nothing at all about Haleigh going missing.

Investigator: Do you know of any person that would bother Haleigh?

Misty: I really didn’t know a lot of people---I have suspicions yea…

Investigator: What do you think happened?

Misty: I don’t know what happened, I think maybe, if they come in, her mother’s side of the family they come and got her because they didn’t want to pay child support…or if it was someone else like I keep hearing a lot of stuff about my brother.

HH~I'm about ready for a road trip..............you willing

Investigator: You have knowledge to the person who’s taken Haleigh. You need to think and tell me the truth---because I can see changes okay---

Misty: Yea! I’m trying to think, I’ve been thinking for six months…I don’t know…I don’t know if I’ve seen something in my sleep.

Investigator: There are things you’re not telling me…I can see it…there’s things going on with you about Haleigh that you’re not telling…

Misty: There’s nothing I’m not telling nobody…I’ve told everybody everything that I know…I don’t know what you’re trying to get out of me. I’m 17-years-old…I mean come on…how much can a 17-year-old take?  I didn’t have nothing to do with her…I love that little girl more than anything…I’d never hurt her…If I knew who hurt her I’d tell…we’re not talking about a grownup we’re talking about a child.

Investigator: Tell me about how your home life was when you were growing up?
Misty: It was terrible…I have been in and out of houses, lived in cars, had drug addicts as parents…my life has been bad my whole life…and it’s just not going to get better it looks like.

Misty goes on to talk about abuse she endured as a child at the hands of a family member. She also pointed fingers at several other people she thinks may have been responsible for Haleigh’s disappearance.

After viewing the tapes, Action News spoke with Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. He says his office has viewed the tapes and the results of the polygraph tests and says they all solidify what his agency has been saying from the beginning. He says Misty’s story has been inconsistent from the beginning. He also says the results of these polygraphs do not advance or back this case up. He says it merely brings light to the fact that Misty may know more about Haleigh’s disappearance than she’s letting on.

According to the documents released from the polygraph tests, the conclusion the investigator came up with is that there was “deception indicated.” The examiner said in the documents that there was, “significant and consistent physiological reactions to each of the relevant questions.”

Neither Misty nor Ronald Cummings would comment on the results of the polygraphs. When Action News called their home, someone there said under the advice of their lawyer, neither would be speaking with the media about the results.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: August 27, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »

Thanks IM, I see Misty is trying to throw the mother's side and her brother under the bus 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.