April 30, 2024, 02:28:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320411 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1380 on: August 27, 2009, 08:26:42 PM »

Thanks IM, I see Misty is trying to throw the mother's side and her brother under the bus 

Color me surprised  N O T!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also pulling the "I'm only 17 card", yeah, well biatch you were too yound, immature and drugged out to be taking care of precious children you slore.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1381 on: August 27, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »

Thanks IM, I see Misty is trying to throw the mother's side and her brother under the bus 

I just watched the video portion of the VSA test and I swear I heard her say towards the end when she was crying, "I have nothing to do with that little girl", and "If i knew who did this to her I WOULDN'T tell"...............If I heard correctly it could have been freudian slips but would appreciate someone else's take on the video at that link

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: August 27, 2009, 08:33:01 PM »

Color me surprised  N O T!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also pulling the "I'm only 17 card", yeah, well biatch you were too yound, immature and drugged out to be taking care of precious children you slore.
You bet, I'm really angry over this turn of events today. No way should she be watching kids.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: August 27, 2009, 08:34:50 PM »

Im ready anytime IM, just let me know and we are on the way,  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  we will be the next ones taking a ride to the Putnam County Jail.......lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: August 27, 2009, 08:36:52 PM »

I need a frucking valium now, I appreciate Mark Klaas but for him to say that Tim is exploiting this situation pisses me off to no end, he needs to shut the fruk up!!!!!!!!
This child is missing and most likely dead, and he's worried about Tim administering a polygraph????????????? Come on where are your priorities.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1385 on: August 27, 2009, 08:37:50 PM »

Im ready anytime IM, just let me know and we are on the way,  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  we will be the next ones taking a ride to the Putnam County Jail.......lol

I'm good with that too I think we can get good ole Chuck to bail us out

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: August 27, 2009, 08:39:44 PM »

I just watched the video portion of the VSA test and I swear I heard her say towards the end when she was crying, "I have nothing to do with that little girl", and "If i knew who did this to her I WOULDN'T tell"...............If I heard correctly it could have been freudian slips but would appreciate someone else's take on the video at that link
I just listened to one of the links, but it was the wrong one, if you would give me the link I will listen 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: August 27, 2009, 08:40:56 PM »

Is this a link to the actual polygraph?   if so could you give me the link please, and yea, these people need to get off Tim;s case, he did what Misty asked him to do and I dont for one second think he said for her to do it or he wouldnt search, thats bull, Misty lies and thats all she does, Tim is gonna search anyway, what is she trying to do with all these lies...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1388 on: August 27, 2009, 08:46:33 PM »

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.
(They don't want their help, so my question is answered. In my eyes if you really loved and wanted Haleigh found, you would take their help. And I also don't believe for a second that Ron is keeping her close to get answers, I flirted with that idea for awhile, but that's gone  )

OMG this has gone on way too long!! SOMEONE MAKE HER TALK!!!!!!! ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1389 on: August 27, 2009, 08:47:04 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1390 on: August 27, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Here is the link from the article upthread and there is also a video here...........sorry for the delay, someone rang the doorbell right in the middle if me trying to post.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1391 on: August 27, 2009, 08:50:49 PM »

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.
(They don't want their help, so my question is answered. In my eyes if you really loved and wanted Haleigh found, you would take their help. And I also don't believe for a second that Ron is keeping her close to get answers, I flirted with that idea for awhile, but that's gone  )

Ok, that's just how I feel right now............along with pizzed. Thank God Mark NeJame was on NG to speak for the children, but I notice after TJ Hart mentioned that Ron is STILL with Misty that Miss Nancy had NO questions about just how odd and freaky that is..............hmm, can't imagine her not asking pertinent questions
OMG this has gone on way too long!! SOMEONE MAKE HER TALK!!!!!!! ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: August 27, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »

Just a guess, but remember in the very beginning LE said something like we're dealing with a 17 yr old, not the same as interviewing an adult ... guessing she picked up that sympathy card and tried to use it.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: August 27, 2009, 08:53:14 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Here is the link from the article upthread and there is also a video here...........sorry for the delay, someone rang the doorbell right in the middle if me trying to post.
I heard I wouldn't tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: August 27, 2009, 08:55:35 PM »

Just a guess, but remember in the very beginning LE said something like we're dealing with a 17 yr old, not the same as interviewing an adult ... guessing she picked up that sympathy card and tried to use it.

Yes, I think that is what she is doing. I won't even go into my thoughts of what she has all been up to and she is only 17 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: August 27, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »

Good point, it's been so long I forgot that.............don't buy it for a minute, but I'd bet money you are right OR she's been thrown under the bus by covering for someone else and they told her "your only 17, a juvenile, " and she thought it would protect her. Just tossing around ideas before the xanax kicks in

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: August 27, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »

For some reason the last couple days, I haven't been able to access the WFTV website.  Is anyone else having problems?

I was having problems Klaas.. Both Wesh and WFTV would just boot me off..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: August 27, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

Thanks~I thought I was crazier than normal. I appreciate yoiur listening to them. an angelic monkey

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: August 27, 2009, 08:59:43 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.
I heard that to, and what does she mean, "I don't know if I saw something in my sleep"     wierd, this girl is just wierd.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: August 27, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.
I heard that to, and what does she mean, "I don't know if I saw something in my sleep"     wierd, this girl is just wierd.
I'm figuring she meant dreaming, but who knows what she is thinking?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.