April 30, 2024, 03:03:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320306 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: August 27, 2009, 09:02:25 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Here is the link from the article upthread and there is also a video here...........sorry for the delay, someone rang the doorbell right in the middle if me trying to post.
I heard I wouldn't tell.
I heard that to, and what does she mean, "I don't know if I saw something in my sleep"     wierd, this girl is just wierd.
I'm figuring she meant dreaming, but who knows what she is thinking?
well, I dream all the time , just not about my daughter getting taken and then wake up and she is........this girl is so hiding something..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1401 on: August 27, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Here is the link from the article upthread and there is also a video here...........sorry for the delay, someone rang the doorbell right in the middle if me trying to post.
I heard I wouldn't tell.
I heard that to, and what does she mean, "I don't know if I saw something in my sleep"     wierd, this girl is just wierd.

I heard that too, and thought well............you don't actually see when you sleep and figured she was just winging the entire test.

I guess they saw Tim as he is, compassionate and caring and took him for a fool, I bet they thought they could pull one over on him if they ran to him about Misty's other polys not being so good. I can visualize it now in my head...............they took advantage of him because of his nature and then turned and threw him under the bus when he got the results. Shame on them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: August 27, 2009, 09:05:46 PM »

This was interesting...

Investigator: Tell me about how your home life was when you were growing up?
Misty: It was terrible…I have been in and out of houses, lived in cars, had drug addicts as parents…my life has been bad my whole lifeand it’s just not going to get better it looks like.

Why would she say that if she was innocent? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1403 on: August 27, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

I heard that too, and thought well............you don't actually see when you sleep and figured she was just winging the entire test.

I guess they saw Tim as he is, compassionate and caring and took him for a fool, I bet they thought they could pull one over on him if they ran to him about Misty's other polys not being so good. I can visualize it now in my head...............they took advantage of him because of his nature and then turned and threw him under the bus when he got the results. Shame on them
That is exactly what I feel they did. I see what you are saying I guess that I misunderstood what Misty was saying, I just thought she was dreaming, sort of like when you are half asleep, and sometimes you are not sure if it is real or not.    She has me all confused.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: August 27, 2009, 09:08:50 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

ok I'm way older than ya'll so I get to disagree & you can't be mean to me. 

I listened to it about 15 times ...  at first it sounded like wouldn't, but since she was in whining/crying mode, it then sounded like a voice hik-kup to me in the middle of the word...  like, "If I knew who hurt her, I woo-hood tell." 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1405 on: August 27, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »

This was interesting...

Misty: It was terrible…I have been in and out of houses, lived in cars, had drug addicts as parents…my life has been bad my whole lifeand it’s just not going to get better it looks like.

No clue, we were asking that Q last night. The entire video of the VSA is a contradiction in a conundrum......................the CHIT has officially hit the fan

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: August 27, 2009, 09:09:14 PM »

This was interesting...

Very telling statement 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1407 on: August 27, 2009, 09:10:58 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

I listened to it about 15 times ...  at first it sounded like wouldn't, but since she was in whining/crying mode, it then sounded like a voice hik-kup to me in the middle of the word...  like, "If I knew who hurt her, I woo-hood tell." 

Thanks for for that.......I bet you are right, that lack of enuciation would be just about right for Misty from what we've heard so far. Thanks for your input

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: August 27, 2009, 09:14:29 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

Thanks for for that.......I bet you are right, that lack of enuciation would be just about right for Misty from what we've heard so far. Thanks for your input

After I wrote that, I thought did she say "If I knew who hurt her ....."     ??   And yes, that's what she said.  "I would never hurt her.   If I knew who hurt her, I would tell."

How does she know someone hurt her ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1409 on: August 27, 2009, 09:16:27 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

After I wrote that, I thought did she say "If I knew who hurt her ....."     ??   And yes, that's what she said.  "I would never hurt her.   If I knew who hurt her, I would tell."

MOO~Haleigh doen't know what happened to Haleigh after she left the MH that night is my guess, but I think she knows she didn't leave alive MOO< MOO<JMO<IMO

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: August 27, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

Good point
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: August 27, 2009, 09:25:27 PM »

ticks me off that she is saying that her and Ron will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller...huh?? why isn't Ron saying that he will have nothing more to do with Misty? 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: August 27, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TRsqAeufmbY&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;hl=en&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TRsqAeufmbY&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;hl=en&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 09:33:09 PM by klaasend » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: August 27, 2009, 09:26:28 PM »

I was watching NG earlier and someone mentioned that Ron stated when he'd come home that night the bed he shares with Misty was made.  She apparently hadn't been sleeping in it as she states.  Anyone catch that or am I behind with things?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: August 27, 2009, 09:27:18 PM »

Well I messed that up, but this video is on Crystals page now and in it it tells what a liar Misty is ....you just have to watch it, a real cut down on Misty, and beautiful pictures of Haleigh..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: August 27, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »

I was watching NG earlier and someone mentioned that Ron stated when he'd come home that night the bed he shares with Misty was made.  She apparently hadn't been sleeping in it as she states.  Anyone catch that or am I behind with things?

yes,,,that was said....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: August 27, 2009, 09:29:03 PM »

That correct, it was on a news statement yesterday, the person that wrote the article says Ronald said that he knew Misty was lying about being asleep because the bed had not been slept in and that LE confirmed what he said!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »

ticks me off that she is saying that her and Ron will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller...huh?? why isn't Ron saying that he will have nothing more to do with Misty? 
Yes, why isnt' he?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:19 PM »

Yeah, caught that because I wondered where was JR sleeping then..............remember both Ron and Misty said she and Jr were in the big bed (well, that was their 2nd story after they were all sleeping in it). So many things that make you go hmmmmmmm and I'm starting to see so many parallels to the Anthony family and it makes me sick

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:53 PM »

Klaas, could you please fix the video for me.   I have never posted a video before and now I know why..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.