April 30, 2024, 05:05:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320323 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1440 on: August 27, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »

RC was there with GGM. TN, MC, and Jr. were not at the hearing.   That is according to a post at WS, the same person who stated about the outcome of the hearing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: August 27, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »

Misty says she woke up and saw 3 on the clock. She says she is not sure why she awakened out of a "deep sleep." That was not her original story. She initially said she woke up to go to the bathroom. I remember this because there was discussion as to why she didn't go in the master bathroom but instead went toward the kitchen and saw the light on.This was my first red flag because most teenage girls do not awaken at 3 AM to go to the bathroom if they went to bed at 10 pm. Teenage girls can sleep 12 hours without needing to empty their bladder. A small nugget that became a question for me early on.
I noticed that change of story    Also they went all the way to Weletka for an outfit that Haleigh wanted to wear  wasn't there talk about Haleigh spilling something on her shirt and something about goint to Walmart? I thought George and Cindy Anthony took the prize for different versions of stories, but this is all coming in a close second 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1442 on: August 27, 2009, 10:26:42 PM »

Misty says she woke up and saw 3 on the clock. She says she is not sure why she awakened out of a "deep sleep." That was not her original story. She initially said she woke up to go to the bathroom. I remember this because there was discussion as to why she didn't go in the master bathroom but instead went toward the kitchen and saw the light on.This was my first red flag because most teenage girls do not awaken at 3 AM to go to the bathroom if they went to bed at 10 pm. Teenage girls can sleep 12 hours without needing to empty their bladder. A small nugget that became a question for me early on.
I noticed that change of story    Also they went all the way to Weletka for an outfit that Haleigh wanted to wear  wasn't there talk about Haleigh spilling something on her shirt and something about goint to Walmart? I thought George and Cindy Anthony took the prize for different versions of stories, but this is all coming in a close second 

Yeah, nothing makes any sense whatsoever and like I said earlier I think Misty and the peternal side of the family (so far anyway) have been reading the A's playbook.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: August 27, 2009, 10:29:15 PM »

Yeah, nothing makes any sense whatsoever and like I said earlier I think Misty and the peternal side of the family (so far anyway) have been reading the A's playbook.......
I guess, just like the Anthonys they don't figure people follow everything they say, and know all the lies and spinning 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1444 on: August 27, 2009, 10:33:36 PM »

The more she talks, the more she unravels. I also noticed her body language. She shakes her head "no" when answering in affirmative. She says "I love kids" while she shakes her head "no."

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: August 27, 2009, 10:36:53 PM »

yep....it was a red flag to me in the beginning as well...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: August 27, 2009, 10:37:49 PM »

What puzzeled me is that GGranny brought the clothes over at 7pm among other inconstancies she has stated..... Why would they need to go to Welaka to get an outfit? Nothing much about JR that morning. Where was JR all this time. Did Ronald drop JR at GG grannys that morning so they could sleep after dropping Haleigh off at school..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: August 27, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »

yep....it was a red flag to me in the beginning as well...

But this is not your typical teenage girl, jmo!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: August 27, 2009, 10:41:29 PM »

The more she talks, the more she unravels. I also noticed her body language. She shakes her head "no" when answering in affirmative. She says "I love kids" while she shakes her head "no."

I noticed that too............also her heading shaking no after she talks about Ron not doing anything to Haleigh because she is his heart

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: August 27, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »

Didn't the story of HaLeigh spilling something on her shirt  info that AH posted that came from Jerry Santos?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: August 27, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »

What puzzeled me is that GGranny brought the clothes over at 7pm among other inconstancies she has stated..... Why would they need to go to Welaka to get an outfit? Nothing much about JR that morning. Where was JR all this time. Did Ronald drop JR at GG grannys that morning so they could sleep after dropping Haleigh off at school..
That's right GGranny brought clothes over that evening, funny I didn't hear Misty say anything about this 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: August 27, 2009, 10:48:17 PM »

Now that Ron and Misty have lawyer up LE needs to find Haleigh and then go from there...
These 2 are not going to budge...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: August 27, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »

RETRACTION>>>> I listened to the hypnosis tape again, Ron wasn't there when the AC guy was, I misunderstood her when she said he left about 5 minutes after Haleigh got home from the bus.............

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: August 27, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »

Now that Ron and Misty have lawyer up LE needs to find Haleigh and then go from there...
These 2 are not going to budge...
Nope they are not
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1454 on: August 27, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »

Didn't the story of HaLeigh spilling something on her shirt  info that AH posted that came from Jerry Santos?

IIRC, Jerry Santos was TOLD that by Ron when he asked him about Ron speeding by the bus stop.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: August 27, 2009, 10:51:41 PM »

goodnite monkey friends..
I hope that while I am sleeping in my bed that Misty will get hauled into jail!
better yet, that Haleigh will be found..this is really heartbreaking...
If I was Crystal, I would want to rip Misty's head off!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: August 27, 2009, 10:55:18 PM »

This is unreal.... Especially knowing  Misty is there with JR...
I would of been in jail if this happened to me...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »

Ok, just listened to the polygraph guy questioning her about R's involvement, he tells her he sees doubt when she states he had nothing to do with it and asked her why she had doubts............she states "I don't know why I have doubts"  Rutto, wrong answer. I thought she'd say "you're wrong, I have no doubts". Very interesting when yiu listen to them over and over and realize you miss those little nuances

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: August 27, 2009, 10:58:18 PM »

IIRC, Jerry Santos was TOLD that by Ron when he asked him about Ron speeding by the bus stop.
IIRC, AH posted that that is what Jerry Santos said Ron said.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: August 27, 2009, 11:00:19 PM »

Me too, but I'd rip off Ron's too as he is still sticking by her and if he had nothing to do with her disappearance he is 100% culpable for leaving the kids with her after everything he knew. He needs to man up and he is accountable for his actions too. I'm feel horrific for Crystal and her family and especially JR. God be with them an angelic monkey

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.