April 30, 2024, 12:42:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320389 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1460 on: August 27, 2009, 11:00:28 PM »

Ok, just listened to the polygraph guy questioning her about R's involvement, he tells her he sees doubt when she states he had nothing to do with it and asked her why she had doubts............she states "I don't know why I have doubts"  Rutto, wrong answer. I thought she'd say "you're wrong, I have no doubts". Very interesting when yiu listen to them over and over and realize you miss those little nuances
Yes, and didn't she say she was looking under the beds, aren't the mattresses on the floor 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: August 27, 2009, 11:00:38 PM »

I might add this is not your typical father reaction towards his teenage/babysister/wife
who was the last to see Haleigh and all her inconstancanies. Ron be a man for once...
Either tell the truth or get the answers from your teenage wife... 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: August 27, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »

Ok, just listened to the polygraph guy questioning her about R's involvement, he tells her he sees doubt when she states he had nothing to do with it and asked her why she had doubts............she states "I don't know why I have doubts"  Rutto, wrong answer. I thought she'd say "you're wrong, I have no doubts". Very interesting when yiu listen to them over and over and realize you miss those little nuances
Yes, and didn't she say she was looking under the beds, aren't the mattresses on the floor 

OMG your right....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1463 on: August 27, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: August 27, 2009, 11:08:51 PM »

the fact that she says she got up to go to the bathroom isnt something that causes me to look like  because we dont know when the last time she went to the bathroom before she fell asleep was, the thing that she says that does make me go  is that she is still saying Haleigh had that pink shirt on when she went to sleep, if HaLeigh was asleep when Misty finally laid down then why did they find that shirt later in the laundrey, see its things like that that does not make any sense......this girl talked almost like she was telling a story she had read...........something is just so wrong about this.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: August 27, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

the fact that she says she got up to go to the bathroom isnt something that causes me to look like  because we dont know when the last time she went to the bathroom before she fell asleep was, the thing that she says that does make me go  is that she is still saying Haleigh had that pink shirt on when she went to sleep, if HaLeigh was asleep when Misty finally laid down then why did they find that shirt later in the laundrey, see its things like that that does not make any sense......this girl talked almost like she was telling a story she had read...........something is just so wrong about this.

I dont know if I hear this right didnt Misty say Haleigh liked to take her clothes off at night... because it raised a red flag to me with that comment...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: August 27, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »

I dont know if I hear this right didnt Misty say Haleigh liked to take her clothes off at night... because it raised a red flag to me with that comment...
That's what I heard.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: August 27, 2009, 11:16:08 PM »

she said that she had had shorts on but had taken them off, and then she did say that she didnt like to wear clothes and would strip down to her underwear, but as cold as it was and with only a sheet to  cover up with before Misty brought the blanket in and covered her I find that all kinda wacko.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: August 27, 2009, 11:17:54 PM »

she said that she had had shorts on but had taken them off, and then she did say that she didnt like to wear clothes and would strip down to her underwear, but as cold as it was and with only a sheet to  cover up with before Misty brought the blanket in and covered her I find that all kinda wacko.

It sure does....
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: August 27, 2009, 11:20:41 PM »

Tonight on NG, Bethany Marshall summed it up about Misty….She’s deceptive, manipulative and arrogant. She actually thought she was smart enough to beat the polygraph.(I’m betting she’s very street smart but well below average intelligence and ignorant, not to mention uneducated) Bethany went on to say that the whole trying to clear her name ploy was nothing but a ruse to try and get the heat off herself by exploiting TES.(Now doesn’t that trick remind you of a certain person). When I watch her snivel and boohoo she reminds me of Susan Smith and we all know how honest she was……Is Ron involved? To me it seems both Ron and Misty are involved but as far as specifics go, I wouldn’t even try to guess what could have happened. The fact that the mobile home doesn’t appear to be a crime scene gives me a ray of hope that this child is alive and well somewhere, but I have my doubts…….
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: August 27, 2009, 11:21:37 PM »

Everytime Misty opens her mouth something wacko comes out 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1471 on: August 27, 2009, 11:25:30 PM »

Yes~she said that HaLeigh too her own shirt off that night too..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: August 27, 2009, 11:27:24 PM »

Oh and something else, didnt we hear that cousin Joe was there to visit her that same afternoon, yet Misty never mentions him in her VA either......hmmm

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: August 27, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »

I am beginning to think she manipulated this hynosis test...And never when under..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: August 27, 2009, 11:32:46 PM »

Sorry about the typos.. so Tired
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: August 27, 2009, 11:36:51 PM »

Yes Jersey , they have already said she didnt go under, I think she was trying to act like she was just so they would think that what she was saying was true, but those people are proffessionals and they knew what she was doing..........she just thought she was sly enough to fool them to......NOT

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: August 27, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

Im glad that the court has ordered that Jr.get the couseling he needs once a week, at least thats one good thing that has happened this week........

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: August 27, 2009, 11:42:52 PM »

Tonight on NG, Bethany Marshall summed it up about Misty….She’s deceptive, manipulative and arrogant. She actually thought she was smart enough to beat the polygraph.(I’m betting she’s very street smart but well below average intelligence and ignorant, not to mention uneducated) Bethany went on to say that the whole trying to clear her name ploy was nothing but a ruse to try and get the heat off herself by exploiting TES.(Now doesn’t that trick remind you of a certain person). When I watch her snivel and boohoo she reminds me of Susan Smith and we all know how honest she was……Is Ron involved? To me it seems both Ron and Misty are involved but as far as specifics go, I wouldn’t even try to guess what could have happened. The fact that the mobile home doesn’t appear to be a crime scene gives me a ray of hope that this child is alive and well somewhere, but I have my doubts…….

BBM ... "deceptive, manipulative and arrogant." Reminds me of Casey Anthony.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: August 27, 2009, 11:43:59 PM »

Yes Jersey , they have already said she didnt go under, I think she was trying to act like she was just so they would think that what she was saying was true, but those people are proffessionals and they knew what she was doing..........she just thought she was sly enough to fool them to......NOT

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: August 27, 2009, 11:49:58 PM »

and I guess she went and threw it in the laundrey also, a clean shirt that Misty just put on her after her bath, I dont think so......no way

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.