April 30, 2024, 10:17:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320368 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: August 27, 2009, 11:50:42 PM »

Just listened to the audio of Dominic Pisitello and TJ Hart, and oops I think Dominic slipped up when he was talking about Misty being the last one to see Haleigh ALIVE TJ Hart calls him on it and he repeats it, but says it means nothing ..............right, I believe that

The Drive Time Happy Hour
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Special Coverage of the Death of Sen. Ted Kennedy

Haleigh Update: TES: Stepmom Misty Fails 4th Polygraph
AUDIO: PCSO Reacts to TES Claims That Haleigh's Stepmom Failed Polygraph 

Posted: Thursday, 27 August 2009 1:47PM

PCSO Reacts to TES Claims That Haleigh's Stepmom Failed Polygraph

TJ Hart

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to 97.3 The Sky they have received the polygraph test results from Texas EquuSearch indicating the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, Florida failed the test miserably.

Captain Dominic Piscitello spoke with The Sky Thursday to say the sheriff's office does have in its posession the results of the polygraph test Haleigh's then-babysitter-now-stepmother Misty Croslin-Cummings requested take despite the objection of her lawyer.

Piscitello says the results of the polygraph offer nothing suprising other than a couple more inconsistent stories concerning the timeline the night Haleigh was abducted from her father's home and in Misty's care on February 9, 2009.

AUDIO: Unedited Interveiw with Capt. Piscitello

http://www.thesky973.com/

i'm catching up right now but omg omg omg.....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: August 27, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »

What ever happened to the blanket in the van and the blanket on the window...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1482 on: August 27, 2009, 11:56:54 PM »

Just listened to the audio of Dominic Pisitello and TJ Hart, and oops I think Dominic slipped up when he was talking about Misty being the last one to see Haleigh ALIVE TJ Hart calls him on it and he repeats it, but says it means nothing ..............right, I believe that

The Drive Time Happy Hour
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Special Coverage of the Death of Sen. Ted Kennedy

Haleigh Update: TES: Stepmom Misty Fails 4th Polygraph
AUDIO: PCSO Reacts to TES Claims That Haleigh's Stepmom Failed Polygraph 

Posted: Thursday, 27 August 2009 1:47PM

PCSO Reacts to TES Claims That Haleigh's Stepmom Failed Polygraph

TJ Hart

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to 97.3 The Sky they have received the polygraph test results from Texas EquuSearch indicating the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, Florida failed the test miserably.

Captain Dominic Piscitello spoke with The Sky Thursday to say the sheriff's office does have in its posession the results of the polygraph test Haleigh's then-babysitter-now-stepmother Misty Croslin-Cummings requested take despite the objection of her lawyer.

Piscitello says the results of the polygraph offer nothing suprising other than a couple more inconsistent stories concerning the timeline the night Haleigh was abducted from her father's home and in Misty's care on February 9, 2009.

AUDIO: Unedited Interveiw with Capt. Piscitello

http://www.thesky973.com/

i'm catching up right now but omg omg omg.....

That was my reaction too Sadly I have believed that from the 911 call, but you always want to be wrong in these case.

ALSO~Fox Orlando is reporting that she is now a POI (no chit )

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Polygraph results
questioned in Haleigh
case
Updated: Thursday, 27 Aug 2009, 11:08 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 27 Aug 2009, 11:08 PM EDT

TRACY JACIM | FOX 35 News
Misty (Croslin) Cummings was babysitting Haleigh Cummings when she vanished from her father's Putnam County trailer in February.

A man who recently gave Croslin a lie detector test says she “failed miserably.”

In video taken by a freelance photographer at the request of Texas Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, you can't see the administrator of the voice analysis, but he worked with Miller in Aruba on the Natalie Holloway case.

He says Misty is hiding something.

"There's things going on with you about Haleigh going missing that you know about that you're not telling me about," he says. "There's nothing I'm not telling nobody. I told you and everybody everything I know. I don't know what you're trying to get out of me. I'm 17-years-old...come on...how much can a 17-year-old take?" responds Croslin.

During a couple hours of this voice analysis, a polygraph and even hypnosis; misty again and again points the finger at other people. Miller says the polygraph test was not effective, adding that misty was not cooperative, even though she was the one who requested it be conducted.

"If it's her mother's side of the family... they came in and took her because they didn't want to pay child support.... or if it was somebody else.... I keep hearing things about my brother... I have no idea if he took her," said Croslin.

Investigators say Croslin insists sometime between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m., the morning of February 9, while she and Haleigh slept in the same room, someone came in and took the child.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.In one of the polygraph questions, Croslin is asked, “Have you intentionally withheld any information about Haleigh's disappearance?" to which she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 99 percent deception rate.

When asked if she knew the whereabouts of Haleigh, again she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 95 percent deception rate.

But when asked if she knew who took Haleigh, again the answer was, “No.” This time, according to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 46 percent deception rate.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1483 on: August 27, 2009, 11:57:40 PM »

What ever happened to the blanket in the van and the blanket on the window...

Who knows anymore, maybe the little green aliens from area 51 took them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: August 27, 2009, 11:58:06 PM »

Thanks for the post, alagary. I was just about to post it, too. I thought of Haleigh when I heard the news hoping it might provide a glimmer of hope in this case.

Misty's note is curious to me. There's no way a diagnosis can be made based on a single small sample of writing, but I was struck with the cramped lettering style, variance of slant within a single word, and random use of capitals within a single sentence. Also interesting is the misuse of particular letter combinations. I used to tutor children who had been diagnosed with dyslexia, and I don't think I ever had a student above 4th grade that did not spell "taking" as "tacking". I don't know that it would be significant if Misty were dyslexic, but it's a fact that there's a higher incidence of genius within that population than occurs in the non-dyslexic population, and a high IQ is also more common.
not being an argue debate monkey..,,,really?   an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: August 28, 2009, 12:00:16 AM »

Tonight on NG, Bethany Marshall summed it up about Misty….She’s deceptive, manipulative and arrogant. She actually thought she was smart enough to beat the polygraph.(I’m betting she’s very street smart but well below average intelligence and ignorant, not to mention uneducated) Bethany went on to say that the whole trying to clear her name ploy was nothing but a ruse to try and get the heat off herself by exploiting TES.(Now doesn’t that trick remind you of a certain person). When I watch her snivel and boohoo she reminds me of Susan Smith and we all know how honest she was……Is Ron involved? To me it seems both Ron and Misty are involved but as far as specifics go, I wouldn’t even try to guess what could have happened. The fact that the mobile home doesn’t appear to be a crime scene gives me a ray of hope that this child is alive and well somewhere, but I have my doubts…….

BBM ... "deceptive, manipulative and arrogant." Reminds me of Casey Anthony.

Until I got involved with SM I would feel bad and hope the bad guy got caught when something awful happened to a little one. Now, I realize that most of the time it’s not just a bad guy, it’s the very people that the little ones depend on that are responsible. It’s like an epidemic. Not a week goes by that we don’t listen to liars trying to gain our sympathy and blame others for their own evil acts. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: August 28, 2009, 12:04:06 AM »

Thanks for the post, alagary. I was just about to post it, too. I thought of Haleigh when I heard the news hoping it might provide a glimmer of hope in this case.

Misty's note is curious to me. There's no way a diagnosis can be made based on a single small sample of writing, but I was struck with the cramped lettering style, variance of slant within a single word, and random use of capitals within a single sentence. Also interesting is the misuse of particular letter combinations. I used to tutor children who had been diagnosed with dyslexia, and I don't think I ever had a student above 4th grade that did not spell "taking" as "tacking". I don't know that it would be significant if Misty were dyslexic, but it's a fact that there's a higher incidence of genius within that population than occurs in the non-dyslexic population, and a high IQ is also more common.
omg cbb that came off as soooo rude but is was not my intention.   i'm just so 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: August 28, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

Tonight on NG, Bethany Marshall summed it up about Misty….She’s deceptive, manipulative and arrogant. She actually thought she was smart enough to beat the polygraph.(I’m betting she’s very street smart but well below average intelligence and ignorant, not to mention uneducated) Bethany went on to say that the whole trying to clear her name ploy was nothing but a ruse to try and get the heat off herself by exploiting TES.(Now doesn’t that trick remind you of a certain person). When I watch her snivel and boohoo she reminds me of Susan Smith and we all know how honest she was……Is Ron involved? To me it seems both Ron and Misty are involved but as far as specifics go, I wouldn’t even try to guess what could have happened. The fact that the mobile home doesn’t appear to be a crime scene gives me a ray of hope that this child is alive and well somewhere, but I have my doubts…….

Until I got involved with SM I would feel bad and hope the bad guy got caught when something awful happened to a little one. Now, I realize that most of the time it’s not just a bad guy, it’s the very people that the little ones depend on that are responsible. It’s like an epidemic. Not a week goes by that we don’t listen to liars trying to gain our sympathy and blame others for their own evil acts. 

ITA~that's why LE always tries to rule out family first because statistically speaking they are usually the ones for causing the harm.

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: August 28, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »

omg cbb that came off as soooo rude but it was not my intention.   i'm just so 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: August 28, 2009, 12:09:25 AM »

ITA~that's why LE always tries to rule out family first because statistically speaking they are usually the ones for causing the harm.
Thats exactly right, as we can see from most of the missing childrens forums on here, and I think this case is the same also...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: August 28, 2009, 12:17:37 AM »

I can't wait until LE releases the cell records...
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1491 on: August 28, 2009, 12:18:28 AM »

Hello Everyone, I normally just read here, but I just watched all the videos and read Misty's polygraph and just seen her on the news and I had to jump in here and just say I would Love to go just Slap the Crap out of that little smirked faced idiot!!! and I hope I don't upset anyone but Ron and the rest of his family is just as bad because they are Standing by that little tramp (I don't know if I can say that or not if I can't please forgive me and delete it) I am just so Mad right now right along with the rest of you.

back to lurking...sorry for the rant
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: August 28, 2009, 12:19:47 AM »

Thats exactly right, as we can see from most of the missing childrens forums on here, and I think this case is the same also...

I believe you're right. These people even draw suspicion to themselves by the stupid things they do. I mean, why did Ron get a tatoo and why did Misty and Ron rush to marry. Are they really that dumb or are they so arrogant as to flaunt themselves for all to see?
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: August 28, 2009, 12:20:01 AM »

Maybe it's my OCD kicking in tonight, or maybe it's just the way that Misty speaks, but the more times I listen to that little clip, the more interesting the words become:

Interviewer:   
"There's things going on with you about Haleigh going missing that you're not telling anybody."

Misty (voice changes at this point, begins to whine/cry):

"There's nothing I'm not telling nobody.  Cause I didn't have nothing to do with her.

I loved that little girl more than anything.

I would never hurt her.  If I knew who hurt her, I would tell.

EXACTLY...............those were the 2 points I mentioned upthread ......I rewound it and listened to it over and over before posting it and asking y'all to listen. At least I'm not crazy though

Oh, I'm sorry IM ... obviously it took a bit for it to sink in with me.   

It's just so much mass lies that you have to literally listen to every word to get what she is saying but, I'm still confused at whether or not she said I WOULDN'T tell or wood-ah????????

Good evening, monkey friends! Just got home from work . . . trying to get caught up - goodness!

For what it's worth, I hear Misty (in her sniveling hillbillyish vernacular) saying "...if ah knew anythin' ah WOULDA TELLED." JMHO . . .

Also, where is the video that shows more of her hypnosis session? The News video link that I tried from above only showed a tiny snippet of it - mostly showed the voice analysis . . . I must be missing something . . .
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: August 28, 2009, 12:22:33 AM »

Why are the Cummings family, the grandmothers so supportive of Misty ?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: August 28, 2009, 12:24:59 AM »

Why are the Cummings family, the grandmothers so supportive of Misty ?

Thats the million dollar question....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: August 28, 2009, 12:27:57 AM »

Hello Everyone, I normally just read here, but I just watched all the videos and read Misty's polygraph and just seen her on the news and I had to jump in here and just say I would Love to go just Slap the Crap out of that little smirked faced idiot!!! and I hope I don't upset anyone but Ron and the rest of his family is just as bad because they are Standing by that little tramp (I don't know if I can say that or not if I can't please forgive me and delete it) I am just so Mad right now right along with the rest of you.

its fine, Im about ready to join you in the venture, somebody needs to  make Misty tell the truth, this is getting crazy, she knows and there has to be a way to make her tell.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: August 28, 2009, 12:36:10 AM »

Maybe it's my OCD kicking in tonight, or maybe it's just the way that Misty speaks, but the more times I listen to that little clip, the more interesting the words become:

Interviewer:   
"There's things going on with you about Haleigh going missing that you're not telling anybody."

Misty (voice changes at this point, begins to whine/cry):

"There's nothing I'm not telling nobody.  Cause I didn't have nothing to do with her.

I loved that little girl more than anything.

I would never hurt her.  If I knew who hurt her, I would tell.

EXACTLY...............those were the 2 points I mentioned upthread ......I rewound it and listened to it over and over before posting it and asking y'all to listen. At least I'm not crazy though

Oh, I'm sorry IM ... obviously it took a bit for it to sink in with me.   

It's just so much mass lies that you have to literally listen to every word to get what she is saying but, I'm still confused at whether or not she said I WOULDN'T tell or wood-ah????????

Good evening, monkey friends! Just got home from work . . . trying to get caught up - goodness!

For what it's worth, I hear Misty (in her sniveling hillbillyish vernacular) saying "...if ah knew anythin' ah WOULDA TELLED." JMHO . . .

Also, where is the video that shows more of her hypnosis session? The News video link that I tried from above only showed a tiny snippet of it - mostly showed the voice analysis . . . I must be missing something . . .

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=immersiveplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=eba00a87d996b4b3a0f46791cbef43367513e061&maven_referralObject=1229749681

Here's a good one of it....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: August 28, 2009, 12:36:35 AM »

I believe you're right. These people even draw suspicion to themselves by the stupid things they do. I mean, why did Ron get a tatoo and why did Misty and Ron rush to marry. Are they really that dumb or are they so arrogant as to flaunt themselves for all to see?

You hit the nail on the head, according to Clint Van Zandt who has blogged about this case early on, he has much to say about Ron's arrogance and Misty too. It's worth a look if you want to see it.

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: August 28, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »

its fine, Im about ready to join you in the venture, somebody needs to  make Misty tell the truth, this is getting crazy, she knows and there has to be a way to make her tell.........

I just can't get past Ron and Misty getting married. If Misty knows more then so does Ron in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.