April 30, 2024, 03:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320305 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1500 on: August 28, 2009, 12:37:48 AM »

Why are the Cummings family, the grandmothers so supportive of Misty ?

Thats the million dollar question....

Why yes it is 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1501 on: August 28, 2009, 12:40:31 AM »

Hello Everyone, I normally just read here, but I just watched all the videos and read Misty's polygraph and just seen her on the news and I had to jump in here and just say I would Love to go just Slap the Crap out of that little smirked faced idiot!!! and I hope I don't upset anyone but Ron and the rest of his family is just as bad because they are Standing by that little tramp (I don't know if I can say that or not if I can't please forgive me and delete it) I am just so Mad right now right along with the rest of you.

back to lurking...sorry for the rant
its fine, Im about ready to join you in the venture, somebody needs to  make Misty tell the truth, this is getting crazy, she knows and there has to be a way to make her tell.........

Hi HH and thanks ...It just is so wrong the way they all are saying Misty is a good girl and has done nothing wrong !! I don't understand how they can stand to be around her unless they are like her...At first I thought maybe they (Grandmothers) was just trying to be nice to her to try and find out something, but I don't think that any more..not after today..I guess I did come on a little strong...but it is how I feel..
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: August 28, 2009, 12:42:25 AM »

You hit the nail on the head, according to Clint Van Zandt who has blogged about this case early on, he has much to say about Ron's arrogance and Misty too. It's worth a look if you want to see it.

Thanks for that info, I would be interested. There seems to be so much going on here. Ron and his control issues, the feud between the parents, the drugs and who knows what else.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: August 28, 2009, 12:42:49 AM »

Hello Everyone, I normally just read here, but I just watched all the videos and read Misty's polygraph and just seen her on the news and I had to jump in here and just say I would Love to go just Slap the Crap out of that little smirked faced idiot!!! and I hope I don't upset anyone but Ron and the rest of his family is just as bad because they are Standing by that little tramp (I don't know if I can say that or not if I can't please forgive me and delete it) I am just so Mad right now right along with the rest of you.

its fine, Im about ready to join you in the venture, somebody needs to  make Misty tell the truth, this is getting crazy, she knows and there has to be a way to make her tell.........

I just can't get past Ron and Misty getting married. If Misty knows more then so does Ron in my opinion.

Yep I totaly agree
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: August 28, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »

I just can't get past Ron and Misty getting married. If Misty knows more then so does Ron in my opinion.

Yep I totaly agree

I cant get past the 911 call , the Greta interview and the Today show interview...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: August 28, 2009, 12:51:49 AM »

I really haven't been exposed to Tim Miller all that much. It started with the Caylee case and then I read about other cases he has helped with so I learned a little more about him. He seems to me like a very dedicated advocate for the missing and pretty much stuck with searching for them. But, I have noticed something and since I haven't followed him that closely I thought I would ask a question. Has he worked with LE on the sly in the past? It sure seems like he is helping them behind the scenes in order to draw out the true culprits. I saw it in the Caylee case and I am seeing it again with Haleigh.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: August 28, 2009, 12:52:04 AM »

We see Ron's women in his life where is his father Jack Cummings been... He so quiet...
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1507 on: August 28, 2009, 12:53:41 AM »

Yep I totaly agree

I cant get past the 911 call , the Greta interview and the Today show interview...

Ture JG it is everything...but seeing her today smiling, laughing then crying  ...if she was truly crying it was only for herself... 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: August 28, 2009, 12:56:28 AM »

Hi HH and thanks ...It just is so wrong the way they all are saying Misty is a good girl and has done nothing wrong !! I don't understand how they can stand to be around her unless they are like her...At first I thought maybe they (Grandmothers) was just trying to be nice to her to try and find out something, but I don't think that any more..not after today..I guess I did come on a little strong...but it is how I feel..
I cant get past that either, there is something more to this story then we know right now, so many lies and stuff that we have heard has buried the truth somewhere and made things even harder to figure out, but I do believe things are about to blow, Misty will cave under this presure and with trying to make hereself look better she will , at some point , mess up and let the cat out of the bag....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: August 28, 2009, 12:56:31 AM »

Yep I totaly agree

Ture JG it is everything...but seeing her today smiling, laughing then crying  ...if she was truly crying it was only for herself... 

ITA.....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: August 28, 2009, 12:56:57 AM »

You hit the nail on the head, according to Clint Van Zandt who has blogged about this case early on, he has much to say about Ron's arrogance and Misty too. It's worth a look if you want to see it.

Thanks for that info, I would be interested. There seems to be so much going on here. Ron and his control issues, the feud between the parents, the drugs and who knows what else.

ITA with every thing you just stated........I'm going to repost his comments to bloggers for you. I posted these last month, I highlighted his answers in red to the Q's (also some from Pat)

CLint Van Zandt:

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it

Sheriff's investigators, Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials, FBI Agents, criminal profilers and others are involved in a race against the clock to find missing Haleigh Cummings and, unfortunately, it is the clock and not the good guys that are winning the race. We can only hope for a positive conclusion to this case, but again, we know the odds are against this.

Cat,
I've seen spys and murderers pass polygraphs and seemingly innocent people come up deceptive (see my past msnbc.com article "Do Lie Detectors Lie?" at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7992482/, and since we have the father's characterization of the two of them "passing," this without law enforcement confirmation, I'm not ready to give them a pass on this case, especially with the circumstances as they currently appear. While the father's behavior appears crude but otherwise appropriate, many question his girlfriend's affect, or lack thereof. While, as my article suggests, there are a number of scenarios to explain what happen to the little girl, the two adults in the home still have explaining to do.
Best,
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
Jodi,
I fully believe that the investigators are continuing to look at the father and the teenager.
Best,
CVZ
Diane-914336
It is a shame that another young child is missing. The entire family on both sides appear to be uneducated and very poor. Makes you wonder how they afford the cigarettes they are puffing away on. Sorry, some people should not reproduce.
{"commentId":5591509,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"snowowl725"}
#13 - Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:01 PM EST
{"commentId":5596336,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Diane,
The father was very educated on how he was allowd to ue physical punish on his daughter per the Fla Dept of Soc Svs. His own form of "I got you" to the State.
Best,
CVZ
{"commentId":5596336,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote
·         Clint Van Zandt
·         Native,
·         They are still using cadaver dogs and as far as the initial search of the trailer, I saw (on TV) investigators going in and out of the trailer without the requisite white suits, but that may have been after the CSI team went through. Usually we would recommend they search for a body disposal site anywhere around where a suspect may have worked or where he otherwise knew his way around the area.
·         
·         Best,
·         CVZ
·         {"commentId":5719195,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
·         Clint Van Zandt
·         Lynn,
·         You are right, I believe, in that the key to Haleigh's disappearance rests with Misty and Ronald. They, are someone they know, will ultimately be fould responsible for whatever happened to the little girl, a story that is repeated far too often in this country...
·         Thanks for your comments!
·         CVZ

Clint Van Zandt
Kimm,
And Misty, the current girlfriend of the father, is but one of a string of 17 year old girlfriends he's allegedly had... Social Services really has its hands full in so many areas.
CVZ
{"commentId":5744319,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote
#17.1 - Wed Mar 4, 2009 7:43 PM EST

CVZ
{"commentId":5778256,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote

#19 - Fri Mar 6, 2009 10:28 AM EST

Clint Van Zandt
Kim,
I am sorry for your loss. Who better than you could suggest how someone would "normally" respond to the loss of their child. My experience investigating kidnappings is that I usually encountered parents like you and your husband, couples that were shell shocked when their child was first kidnapped, and were afraid to even leave their home for lunch for fear their child would call or somehow show up and they not be there to greet their missing child.
While no one can suggest what the behavior of another should be, there are certain standards of response that are normal and what we see from Ron and his new bride do not fit that known standard.
Regards,
CVZ
Angellica,
It are good insincts like yours that keep you safe and life and help investigators solve cases. Misty looks like a scared little kid under the control of a tryant.
Best,
CVZ
mommy of 5
As a mother of 5, I don't think that anyone or anything would stand in the way of finding my child. Especially a WEDDING. God knows the truth, and someday we will too. Just to think that a wedding is more important than searching for my daughter. That is foolish. And as far as the interview is concerned...I would have done it from the back yard of my home, not hopped on a plane to NY. What were they thinking? I know in my heart that my husband would not pay any attention to anything other than finding his little girl, but I guess if you are involved the best thing to do is stay away I guess. I would be in those fields searching with the police to find my little girl.
I just have one question...What is wrong with people today?
{"commentId":5933020,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"rtlanz"}
1 vote
#47 - Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 AM EDT
{"commentId":5934935,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Mommy of 5,
I believe that too many people believe the world begins and ends at the end of their own nose. They could really care less about others. While this goes along with part of the definition of a sociopath, it also speaks of someone who never learned to be a good human being, much less a good parent. Chldren are a gift and far too many people do not appreciate the gift they have.
Best,
CVZ
Bob Miler
Just a random thought.
If the father was at work he obviously clocked out or was seen leaving and the Police know when the call came and how long it took to get home. So if they called Police right when he got home that doesn't leave much time for him to be involved in anything does it?
I definetly believe something fishy but also believe the Police know what it is.
{"commentId":5936885,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"impapa25"}
1 vote
#49 - Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 PM EDT
{"commentId":5937514,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Bob,
Correct unless whatever happened, happened before he went to work and Misty was told to wait until the end of his work shift to call police. When the missing child was last seen by anyone other than the "two adults" in the home would be important, plus any physical evidence from the father's vehicle to suggest any side type trip, one that would be off the beaten path that he traveled back and forth to work. It is a time line that police need for the lask known 24 hours in the victim's life that would help resolve the case.
Best,
CVZ
AAraoz, Mary and other reasonable readers,
The most absurd part of this in Ron and Misty's belief that they could marry and fly off to NYC and it wouldn't point the finger at them. The combination of stupidity and arrogance is overwhelming!
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
Ga-nana,
I think you are right, one of the two will crack or make a mistake. Misty already blew the interview on the Today Show, and her new husband is just too smug to be able to pull this off.
Also the issue of his mom being his alibi, we'll see if that holds water...
Best,
CVZ
{"commentId":5971977,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote

#58.1 - Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:07

Mary-962194
Ron Cummings is just too quick and too smug with his answer "I don't know, I was at work".   This sounds like it was a planned alibi.  One he knew would stand because he was always at work at that time.    How odd that Misty woke up just before time for him to come home and for them to make the 911 call.   Everything just seems to be timed too perfert.
{"commentId":5986879,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"mjphil"}
#59 - Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 PM EDT
{"commentId":5987429,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Mary,
Almost as if it has all been orchestrated and Ron is proud of how he put this all together...
Best,
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
BCH,
Good catch! That and any past tense reference, like "she would have wanted me to get married," are possible clues to either his guilty knowledge or his stupidity, or both...
Tks,
CVZ
{"commentId":6130213,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Meadow...,
There are a lot of questions left unanswered here and of the two that apparently have the answers, one is too grightened to talk and the second too smug to talk.
Be Safe,
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
Ronda,
I think you've hit upon the fact that the entire family, up and down, is disfunctional, and the children are the ones that suffer the most. While no one is perfect and most of us who are parents and grandparents have made our share of mistakes, most of us really try. In the case of Ron, Crystal and his new wife, the children had three strikes against them to begin with. Ron, Jr., has survived physically, but mentally will be another thing.
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
concerned,
While I share your caution on rushing to judgement, we each compare the behavior that we see with what we would expect from ourselves or from others. While we know it is wrong to compare, it is, nonetheless, part of life. When some over the top talk shows dedicate their nightly program to such cases, and when over 1 million people watch to get their crime fix, we know, unfortunately, such are human interest stories. As far as amateur detectives, it would appear that even the real world investigators are challenged by such cases. Even though you get a feeling after years of working these cases, you still know that you need to develop proof beyond a reasonable doubt or all you have is that feeling, one that does not convict, though the media does an interest job in the court of public opinion. Many people live vicariously through such cases, hoping beyond hope at times that they can somehow help solve the case and bring the victim home safe. Good thoughts, but not very realistic in nature.
I believe in your prayers; hopefully they will bring the answer that so many now seek.
Best,
CVZ

PAT BROWN:

Pat Brown said...
I find Ronald Cummings reactions and statements a bit odd. The most recent comments to the press:

"Ronald Cummings also said he doesn't suspect his 17-year-old girlfriend did anything wrong the night Haleigh disappeared.

"I don't have any suspicions of anybody," Cummings said. "Obviously, if I knew what was going on, I would have my daughter."

Why would he have no suspicions of anyone or have any feeling the girlfriend could be involved? Usually the opposite is the problem....that you start suspecting everyone, especially the girlfriend you called a bitch and so many think are lying. As much of a control freak as this guy is and the fact he doesn't seem to worry much whether people like him, it is surprisingly he wouldn't be vicious toward his girlfriend if he had the slightest inkling she was lying.

Something doesn't add up here with Mr. Cummings
February 20, 2009 12:34 PM

Pat Brown said...
The father is twenty-five. I don't think it is a big issue that the girl is seventeen in that she is not in school nor living with her parents and the emotional age between the two is not that great. The bigger problem is the involvement of social services in the family life which indicates there are issues within the home that have put the children's health and welfare at risk in the past. History is a great indicator of future issues whether they be neglect or abuse.
February 20, 2009 3:10 PM

Pat Brown said...
As disgusting as the Geraldo interview was with Ronald Cummings, I did find it fascinating that Ronald claimed he NEVER has used drugs, he has NEVER been abusive, that he NEVER sold drugs. If it turns out that he has lied about any of these issues, then we will have an example of how someone can stand in front of a camera and lie with total boldness. And, if he did lie about these things, does that mean he has lied about what happened to his daughter as well? I am looking forward to finding out what the truth is about Ronald Cummings. It will be very educational.
February 24, 2009 12:22 PM

These echo my sentiments and pattern of facts/actions that make no sense to me, and this is just a fraction of my list.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: August 28, 2009, 12:57:21 AM »

Yep I totaly agree

Yes, the honeymoon interview where Misty didn't know why she kept changing her story.....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: August 28, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

We see Ron's women in his life where is his father Jack Cummings been... He so quiet...
He's probab;y too embarrassed to say he is Ron's father....IMO.....he might be the smartest one of all.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: August 28, 2009, 12:58:29 AM »

Yep I totaly agree

ITA too!

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: August 28, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »

I think it was on JVM where she asked Ron did he ask Misty about the inconsistancies and he stated ... No I did not ask her... I am thinking what do you mean you did not ask her its your daughter that you love so much who is missing under her care  and you did not ask her...
I wonder who is going to throw who under the bus first to save themself.. Ron on Misty or Misty on Ron....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: August 28, 2009, 01:08:27 AM »

I think it was on JVM where she asked Ron did he ask Misty about the inconsistancies and he stated ... No I did not ask her... I am thinking what do you mean you did not ask her its your daughter that you love so much who is missing under her care  and you did not ask her...
I wonder who is going to throw who under the bus first to save themself.. Ron on Misty or Misty on Ron....
I think Misty will eventually hang them both.......she just cant stand for people to talk about her and she wants to talk back and so I think she will be the one to eventually say something damning,,

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1516 on: August 28, 2009, 01:08:51 AM »

I'm going with a toss up on that one

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: August 28, 2009, 01:08:59 AM »

Thanks Island, these answers were especially helpful……..

snipped

You are right, I believe, in that the key to Haleigh's disappearance rests with Misty and Ronald. They, are someone they know, will ultimately be fould responsible for whatever happened to the little girl, a story that is repeated far too often in this country...
•         Thanks for your comments!

The most absurd part of this in Ron and Misty's belief that they could marry and fly off to NYC and it wouldn't point the finger at them. The combination of stupidity and arrogance is overwhelming!

I think you are right, one of the two will crack or make a mistake. Misty already blew the interview on the Today Show, and her new husband is just too smug to be able to pull this off

Almost as if it has all been orchestrated and Ron is proud of how he put this all together...
Best,
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: August 28, 2009, 01:11:26 AM »

Yep I totaly agree

Yes, the honeymoon interview where Misty didn't know why she kept changing her story.....

And how she looked at Ron hoping he would step in but he did nothing...Let it all fall on her...
IMO hes setting her up to take the fall.. They will turn on each other...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: August 28, 2009, 01:12:51 AM »

I think Misty will eventually hang them both.......she just cant stand for people to talk about her and she wants to talk back and so I think she will be the one to eventually say something damning,,

LE is putting pressure on her and if I'm right, Tim Miller just helped them put on more. They're out break her cause she's the weakest link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.