April 30, 2024, 01:27:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320403 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: August 28, 2009, 01:14:27 AM »

Im wondering if they checked under Misty's nails for evidence, I saw that picture on NG earlier when she had the ring on at the courthouse and I think she would probably still have stuff under them from 6 months ago,   yukkkkkk

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: August 28, 2009, 01:18:38 AM »

I think it was on JVM where she asked Ron did he ask Misty about the inconsistancies and he stated ... No I did not ask her... I am thinking what do you mean you did not ask her its your daughter that you love so much who is missing under her care  and you did not ask her...
I wonder who is going to throw who under the bus first to save themself.. Ron on Misty or Misty on Ron....
I think Misty will eventually hang them both.......she just cant stand for people to talk about her and she wants to talk back and so I think she will be the one to eventually say something damning,,

I hope so...

LE is putting pressure on her and if I'm right, Tim Miller just helped them put on more. They're out break her cause she's the weakest link.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: August 28, 2009, 01:21:19 AM »

Im wondering if they checked under Misty's nails for evidence, I saw that picture on NG earlier when she had the ring on at the courthouse and I think she would probably still have stuff under them from 6 months ago,   yukkkkkk

EWWWWWW...
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1523 on: August 28, 2009, 01:25:24 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys...   an angelic monkey

GOD Bless HaLeigh   an angelic monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: August 28, 2009, 01:33:31 AM »

Good Night........good to talk to you, see you soon.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: August 28, 2009, 01:34:31 AM »

I second that...

Good Night Sweet Monkeys...

Prayer for Haleigh... an angelic monkey
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: August 28, 2009, 01:34:38 AM »

Good Night........good to talk to you, see you soon.

Good night all!!!
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: August 28, 2009, 01:41:40 AM »

Hi all!!  Dont know if this was posted still trying to catch up...

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-Information-Search-for-Haleigh/f4BROSu5UEi0ss9PRqS07w.cspx

SATSUMA, Fla. -- We have new information in the Haleigh Cummings case.  Action News has learned the missing girl's stepmother, Misty Croslin Cummings, has recently taken at least three polygraph tests.  And according to the website of the group that administered the tests, Eqqusearch, Misty failed "miserably."

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she disappeared.  And news that she may have lied about what really happened that February night doesn't exactly come as a shock to people close to the case.  They think the truth may finally be coming out.

Family friend Amy Sutton said, "I think it's starting to come out and I think she's starting to get scared that police are gonna find out she had something to do with it."

Eqqusearch, an independent search team, has been back in Satsuma recently looking for clues.  According to its website, Misty submitted to polygraph tests, a voice analysis test, even hypnosis.  It says Misty failed the tests, leading investigators believe the teenager holds the key to this case.

A journalist was allowed in the room while Misty Cummings was given the series of polygraph tests.  According to him, Misty broke down in tears as she talked about her own sexual abuse at the hands of family members.  Those tests were video taped.  The tapes have not yet been released to the public.

Copyright 2009 High Plains Broadcasting LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Add a CommentAdd Video Comment(10) Comments

Ads by GoogleWhat's this?
90% Off From Power Bill
Make Cheap Solar Panel in One Day.
Easy Step-by-Step Setup.
www.solar-power-green.com

Email Story
To Email:  To Email is Required. A valid email address is required. 
Your Name:  Your Name is Required.
Your Email:  Your Email is Required. A valid email address is required. 

Please add 1 and 3 and type the answer here: 
You can send a story to multiple email addresses by separating the email addresses with a semicolon (Wink

This station will not store your email address or your recipient's email address or use them in any way.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1528 on: August 28, 2009, 03:22:13 AM »

Kudos to you Tim Miller w/Equisearch!! I hope you break this little wench (Fibsty)  in two and bring justice to this little angel!!! 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: August 28, 2009, 05:34:27 AM »

I think it was on JVM where she asked Ron did he ask Misty about the inconsistancies and he stated ... No I did not ask her... I am thinking what do you mean you did not ask her its your daughter that you love so much who is missing under her care  and you did not ask her...
I wonder who is going to throw who under the bus first to save themself.. Ron on Misty or Misty on Ron....

They were both asked the same question by Meredith Viera and when Misty replied 'I don't know" as to why her stories were inconsistent-  nothing happened..... I kept waiting for the follow up but nada! 

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: August 28, 2009, 07:07:58 AM »

good morning - I have a question-If Misty has all these inconsistencies why hasn't Le arrested her.  Couldn't they arrest her on obstructions charges if not murder.  It is my understand you can refuse to talk to LE but if  you lie that is a crime.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: August 28, 2009, 07:20:08 AM »

Misty Cummings: 'I'm 17-Years-Old, What Do You Think?'

At one point, private investigator T.J. Ward, who conducted the test, pressed Misty Cummings for answers.

"I don't know what your're trying to get out of me. I'm 17-years-old, what do you think? Come on! How much do you think a 17-year-old can take?" Misty Cummings asked Ward as she cried.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: August 28, 2009, 07:27:28 AM »

Lie Detector Test Administrator Questions Misty

By
Rich Jones, News Director
@ August 28, 2009 6:01 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

The man who gave Haleigh Cummings' stepmother her lie detector test on Monday says he's sure she was lying about what happened the night the little girl vanished from her Satsuma home.

Misty Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh in February.  She went to a private investigator to clear her name.

But that investigator, TJ Ward, tells our news partner Channel 4 he let Crosslin tell the story in her own words and there was no mistaking the results.

"I can see from pertinent questions and answers that she had given me, and her responses, that not only was she not telling me the truth, there was a lot of inaccuracies.  And there was a lot of things she didn't tell me completely".

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/08/lie-detector-test-administrato.html

Heart
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: August 28, 2009, 07:31:19 AM »

ticks me off that she is saying that her and Ron will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller...huh?? why isn't Ron saying that he will have nothing more to do with Misty? 
  I like the part where she says she is only 17- she is living with a man-she is the self proclaimed mother of this children is married- I think she likes playing the little girl part-she is no innocent 17- life experience tells me she is like a 40 year old-that crying voice of hers everytime she talks gets in my nerves.  Ron is either a moron or he knows more then he is saying.  Did Ron pass a poly-if so then I guess he is a moron.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: August 28, 2009, 08:10:51 AM »

Misty Cummings: 'I'm 17-Years-Old, What Do You Think?'

At one point, private investigator T.J. Ward, who conducted the test, pressed Misty Cummings for answers.

"I don't know what your're trying to get out of me. I'm 17-years-old, what do you think? Come on! How much do you think a 17-year-old can take?" Misty Cummings asked Ward as she cried.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

I saw this clip this morning on fox news.  My thoughts:  WTF.  She is ONLY 17 years old.  She was old enough to be put in complete control of two young children.  Now one is gone.  The little boy needs to be put in a foster home.  Sorry, but NO ONE in this is clean including the grandparents.  Everyone is complicent for leaving those children in the hands of a druggie.  IF she was out partying all weekend long Ron and his mother/gmother should have pull those children away from her and sent her on her way.  This is disgusting.  This little girl has gotten in over her head and her new husband knows what happened.  He may have been involved in it also what with his hot temper.  JMO  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: August 28, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »

Pics by poster Ger of the Emergency Court Hearing for Jr.C. to receive counseling with therapist

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=306.0;all

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: August 28, 2009, 08:26:38 AM »

O/T

Two years in prison for molesting children

Written by Jim McGauley   
Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Micah Cranford

An 18-year-old Macclenny man will serve two years in state prison after pleading no contest earlier to molesting two children over an eight-month period in 2008.

Micah Thomas Cranford had made the plea agreement in June and Circuit Judge James Nilon imposed sentence during the criminal docket session on August 24. The case was continued pending the results of a pre-sentence investigation.

Mr. Cranford, an honor student at Baker County High School, a member of the honors band, Boy Scouts and drama club, pleaded to lewd and lascivious acts on a 7-year-old girl and attempted lewd acts on a 5-year-old. The incidents took place between January-August, and the case stemmed from an individual who had been counseling the defendant and his family.

Judge Nilon placed Mr. Cranford on a 10-year sexual offender probation upon release from prison, and he will be required to register as a sex offender. He was charged as an adult though only 17 at the time of his arrest.

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?id=574&task=blogcategory&option=com_content&Itemid=80

Heart
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1537 on: August 28, 2009, 08:47:08 AM »

O/T

Written by Jim McGauley   

Micah Cranford

An 18-year-old Macclenny man will serve two years in state prison after pleading no contest earlier to molesting two children over an eight-month period in 2008.

Micah Thomas Cranford had made the plea agreement in June and Circuit Judge James Nilon imposed sentence during the criminal docket session on August 24. The case was continued pending the results of a pre-sentence investigation.

Mr. Cranford, an honor student at Baker County High School, a member of the honors band, Boy Scouts and drama club, pleaded to lewd and lascivious acts on a 7-year-old girl and attempted lewd acts on a 5-year-old. The incidents took place between January-August, and the case stemmed from an individual who had been counseling the defendant and his family.

Judge Nilon placed Mr. Cranford on a 10-year sexual offender probation upon release from prison, and he will be required to register as a sex offender. He was charged as an adult though only 17 at the time of his arrest.

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?id=574&task=blogcategory&option=com_content&Itemid=80

Sad that this person only gets two years when his victim  is sentenced to life.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1538 on: August 28, 2009, 09:03:59 AM »

O/T

Written by Jim McGauley   

Micah Cranford

Sad that this person only gets two years when his victim  is sentenced to life.   

Amen TBM-or a bullet to the head

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1539 on: August 28, 2009, 09:42:10 AM »

Pics by poster Ger of the Emergency Court Hearing for Jr.C. to receive counseling with therapist

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=306.0;all
Thanks, so now Misty is a POI......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.