April 30, 2024, 10:44:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320372 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1540 on: August 28, 2009, 09:45:52 AM »

Pics by poster Ger of the Emergency Court Hearing for Jr.C. to receive counseling with therapist

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=306.0;all
Thanks, so now Misty is a POI......

yep-I posted that last night from some news sight, can't remember which one now, but things were crazy so I'm not sure how many even noticed it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1541 on: August 28, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »

Pics by poster Ger of the Emergency Court Hearing for Jr.C. to receive counseling with therapist

yep-I posted that last night from some news sight, can't remember which one now, but things were crazy so I'm not sure how many even noticed it.
I read it just now, trying to catch up. The walls are closing in....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1542 on: August 28, 2009, 09:50:41 AM »

I agree with that, and I think more than one person will be going down........I think she's the weakest link and that's why they are putting so much pressure on her.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: August 28, 2009, 09:53:14 AM »

Ok, just listened to the polygraph guy questioning her about R's involvement, he tells her he sees doubt when she states he had nothing to do with it and asked her why she had doubts............she states "I don't know why I have doubts"  Rutto, wrong answer. I thought she'd say "you're wrong, I have no doubts". Very interesting when yiu listen to them over and over and realize you miss those little nuances
Yes, and didn't she say she was looking under the beds, aren't the mattresses on the floor 

Given her low level of education and probably limited intelligence,  I don't believe that she is able to grammatically handle a double negative, or know what it means.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: August 28, 2009, 10:07:57 AM »

Tonight on NG, Bethany Marshall summed it up about Misty….She’s deceptive, manipulative and arrogant. She actually thought she was smart enough to beat the polygraph.(I’m betting she’s very street smart but well below average intelligence and ignorant, not to mention uneducated) Bethany went on to say that the whole trying to clear her name ploy was nothing but a ruse to try and get the heat off herself by exploiting TES.(Now doesn’t that trick remind you of a certain person). When I watch her snivel and boohoo she reminds me of Susan Smith and we all know how honest she was……Is Ron involved? To me it seems both Ron and Misty are involved but as far as specifics go, I wouldn’t even try to guess what could have happened. The fact that the mobile home doesn’t appear to be a crime scene gives me a ray of hope that this child is alive and well somewhere, but I have my doubts…….

I agree on that.  Are there limitations on giving polygraphs to persons of limited intelligence and virtually no education?  That seems reasonable.  First of all, she would have to be able to understand what it is the questioner is asking her, i.e., have the grammatical facility to understand the English language.  Are there interpreters that can be used who can put the questions in a form that mentally challenged persons can understand?  She must also have enough grammatical facility to formulate an answer to the questions. 

All along in this investigation, Misty comes across as a  VERY defensive person.  To me that says a lot.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: August 28, 2009, 10:28:23 AM »

I believe it is important to keep Misty talking, for whatever she says, there is yet another inconsistency, indicating that she is making it up as she goes, and can't remember previous statements she has made.  She can be asked to account for her inconsistencies, whereupon who know what she might say in her rattled state while she is defending herself.  Talk on Misty- - - - .  One would think that Ron could coach her, that is, if she is coachable.  She seems very willing to defend herself stupidly without the presence of her lawyer.  Good try Misty - - - .  I believe the layered voice analysis is a key test here, especially since it is much more reliable than polygraphs.   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1546 on: August 28, 2009, 10:38:08 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Here is the link from the article upthread and there is also a video here...........sorry for the delay, someone rang the doorbell right in the middle if me trying to post.
I heard I wouldn't tell.

Thanks~I thought I was crazier than normal. I appreciate yoiur listening to them. an angelic monkey

Actually,there was also a transcript of that,she says she had nothing to do with it, if she knew who "hurt" her,she would tell, I am alarmed by what she actually did say, to say the least. that alone was a mouthful. IF Ron and his family are standing by her after that comment alone, then they are idiots.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: August 28, 2009, 10:38:47 AM »

I agree with that, and I think more than one person will be going down........I think she's the weakest link and that's why they are putting so much pressure on her.

Good!   It is about time!               I hope we can find out where Hayleigh is soon.   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1548 on: August 28, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Here is the link from the article upthread and there is also a video here...........sorry for the delay, someone rang the doorbell right in the middle if me trying to post.
I heard I wouldn't tell.

Thanks~I thought I was crazier than normal. I appreciate yoiur listening to them. an angelic monkey

Actually,there was also a transcript of that,she says she had nothing to do with it, if she knew who "hurt" her,she would tell, I am alarmed by what she actually did say, to say the least. that alone was a mouthful. IF Ron and his family are standing by her after that comment alone, then they are idiots.   

"didn’t have nothing to do with her…I love that little girl more than anything…I’d never hurt her…If I knew who hurt her I’d tell"

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes-released/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: August 28, 2009, 11:02:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys...
tick tock..tick tock...slowly slowly...we will soon get some answers...Misty is cracking..

If Ron stays with this girl now, then I have to give up on him! I am still leaning towards the belief that he really does not know what happened to Haleigh..not involved...but come on Ron...what more do you want to be said before you turn your back on this girl who is hiding what happened to your beloved daughter?
I said before that I feel that Teresa has broken ranks with Ron/Misty and that is why she contacted the attorney that she did...She no longer believes Misty..granny Sykes won't be far behind her..

does anyone think that if Ron doubts Misty then he will have to face the fact that the person that he trusted with Haleigh is also the person responsible in whatever way for her disappearance and if he admits to that, that he would have to admit to himself that he is partially to blame for allowing Misty to be in charge of his children? that he may be in a position to lose Ron jr. as well through the courts? The guilt of that would weigh heavy on him I would suppose..but he needs to stop protecting Misty and start manning up...jmo...
He is very arrogant and stubborn...but come on..enough is enough...Do it for Haleigh Ron, if not for yourself and the rest of your family....
I just hope that Misty doesn't harm herself before the answers come out on Haleigh..then we may never know and that would be horrible for Haleigh's family and for Haleigh!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: August 28, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

I am also, and what I'm really upset about is Jr is still in that house 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: August 28, 2009, 11:19:43 AM »

Does anyone know what Radio's Twitter is? Last not I saw a comment about Sykes saying something to the effect that Misty didn't do anything wrong and this is all a sham    I don't remember where I read this, could have been InSessions, now I can't find it. Would appreciate help if anyone else saw that, because if that is true   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: August 28, 2009, 11:44:10 AM »

Does anyone know what Radio's Twitter is? Last not I saw a comment about Sykes saying something to the effect that Misty didn't do anything wrong and this is all a sham    I don't remember where I read this, could have been InSessions, now I can't find it. Would appreciate help if anyone else saw that, because if that is true   
Well, if this is all a sham, then I'd like to hear just what kind of sham she is talking about......she sounds like Cindy Anthony if she is gonna start upholding a bunch of crap about Misty and Ronald and how someone else is to blame for what happened to HaLeigh.  this is really starting to get on my last nerve, Misty just needs to come clean and Ronald needs to either make her talk or put her azz out on the street and see what happens then. IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: August 28, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

Well, if this is all a sham, then I'd like to hear just what kind of sham she is talking about......she sounds like Cindy Anthony if she is gonna start upholding a bunch of crap about Misty and Ronald and how someone else is to blame for what happened to HaLeigh.  this is really starting to get on my last nerve, Misty just needs to come clean and Ronald needs to either make her talk or put her azz out on the street and see what happens then. IMO
And darn it, I read this and now can't find it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: August 28, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »

She gives lots of detail about the morning of 2/9, but doesn't mention what Jr. was doing all that time. She says they drove to Waleka to get an outfit that Haleigh insisted on wearing, then she and Ron drive Haleigh to school and Misty walks Haleigh to her classroom. No mention of where Jr is.

Then Misty and Ron return home where they sleep till around 11 or 12, when Ron gets up to get ready for work. Where was Jr, when the two of them were sleeping? No way he was sleeping most of the day. Who was watching Jr, while these two slept?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: August 28, 2009, 12:23:09 PM »

She gives lots of detail about the morning of 2/9, but doesn't mention what Jr. was doing all that time. She says they drove to Waleka to get an outfit that Haleigh insisted on wearing, then she and Ron drive Haleigh to school and Misty walks Haleigh to her classroom. No mention of where Jr is.

Then Misty and Ron return home where they sleep till around 11 or 12, when Ron gets up to get ready for work. Where was Jr, when the two of them were sleeping? No way he was sleeping most of the day. Who was watching Jr, while these two slept?

Thats something I would like to know also, where was Jr..........and what really gets me about her statements is she says that maybe Crystals family took HaLeigh because she didnt wanna pay child support, well hells bells, what kinda stupid thing was that to say, if someone was gonna take her so they didnt have to pay, then they would have takin both children, thats so stupid, I guess she thought that maybe they would pay child support for one , just not two,  she needs to just give up the lying, she's not very good at it, This girl is so hiding something.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: August 28, 2009, 12:23:54 PM »

Another thing Misty said, that Jr was freaking out, I don't hear the child on the 911 call in the background at all, when a three year old freaks out you would hear that, at least in my experience 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: August 28, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but when you look and hear all what Misty is saying from this latest version of things, it sounds to me that she has been reading these type of forums, and is saying things that she has read. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: August 28, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »

I heard I wouldn't tell.

"didn’t have nothing to do with her…I love that little girl more than anything…I’d never hurt her…If I knew who hurt her I’d tell"

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes-released/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

I read the transcript as well as listened to the video over and over. What stcuck out to me was " I didn't have anything to do with her", and I THOUGHT she used loved instead of I love that little girl, but what I wasn't sure about was it sounded to me like she said "I wouldn't tell", and I asked several others to llisten and they agreed..........only other possibility is that her lack of enunciation is so poor she might have said wood-ah and it sounded like wouldn't. Have you listened to the tapes as we all know transcripts can be wrong (remember the NG transcript about who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop?

If the Cummings are still standing by her at this point I have to believe it's to cover their own @sses..........enough is enough

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: August 28, 2009, 12:31:17 PM »

Thats something I would like to know also, where was Jr..........and what really gets me about her statements is she says that maybe Crystals family took HaLeigh because she didnt wanna pay child support, well hells bells, what kinda stupid thing was that to say, if someone was gonna take her so they didnt have to pay, then they would have takin both children, thats so stupid, I guess she thought that maybe they would pay child support for one , just not two,  she needs to just give up the lying, she's not very good at it, This girl is so hiding something.....

Not to mention that raising the child is more expensive for the custodial parent than the non-cutodial, so her cost would have gone up.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.