April 30, 2024, 09:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320359 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1560 on: August 28, 2009, 12:42:44 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but when you look and hear all what Misty is saying from this latest version of things, it sounds to me that she has been reading these type of forums, and is saying things that she has read. 

I sooooo agree!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: August 28, 2009, 12:43:29 PM »

http://twitter.com/radionewz

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1562 on: August 28, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »

Thank-you, I thought that I lost my mind when I saw a tidbit from this twitter last night 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1563 on: August 28, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Exclusive-Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Here is the link from the article upthread and there is also a video here...........sorry for the delay, someone rang the doorbell right in the middle if me trying to post.
I heard I wouldn't tell.

Thanks~I thought I was crazier than normal. I appreciate yoiur listening to them. an angelic monkey

Actually,there was also a transcript of that,she says she had nothing to do with it, if she knew who "hurt" her,she would tell, I am alarmed by what she actually did say, to say the least. that alone was a mouthful. IF Ron and his family are standing by her after that comment alone, then they are idiots.   

"didn’t have nothing to do with her…I love that little girl more than anything…I’d never hurt her…If I knew who hurt her I’d tell"

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Cummings-polygraph-tapes-released/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

I read the transcript as well as listened to the video over and over. What stcuck out to me was " I didn't have anything to do with her", and I THOUGHT she used loved instead of I love that little girl, but what I wasn't sure about was it sounded to me like she said "I wouldn't tell", and I asked several others to llisten and they agreed..........only other possibility is that her lack of enunciation is so poor she might have said wood-ah and it sounded like wouldn't. Have you listened to the tapes as we all know transcripts can be wrong (remember the NG transcript about who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop?

If the Cummings are still standing by her at this point I have to believe it's to cover their own @sses..........enough is enough

Of course I have. I am not hearing wouldn't , will have a few people here listen and see and I have asked others and they have not heard wouldn't either. I am alarmed at the hurt comments the most. She was asked who TOOK HaLeigh, not who hurt her, no one said hurt, so why the need for her to say SHE did not hurt her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: August 28, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »

GGMS/Annette Sykes has snapped at a TV Reporter --- " It's a Scam". When you find Haleigh you'll find who took her and it wasn't Misty"          ( That's the statement I saw last night.)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: August 28, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »

GGMS/Annette Sykes has snapped at a TV Reporter --- " It's a Scam". When you find Haleigh you'll find who took her and it wasn't Misty"          ( That's the statement I saw last night.)
Boy, I would like to see that, I wonder if she has sat down ans asked Misty why she cant remember what happened that night, why she keeps changing her story, why she keeps failing all her test, does she really think Misty is completely innocent and yet has all these inconsistency's ........this woman cant be this stupid or else she knows what happened to.......or Ronald has something on her too,     

And why is everyone taking up for a Misty anyway's, a girl they havent known very long at all, why arent they standing up for HaLeigh, their own Grand daughter none of this makes sense, something more is going on here and its starting to look like they all know where HaLeigh is.....hmmmmmmm

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 28, 2009, 01:34:53 PM »

Boy, I would like to see that, I wonder if she has sat down ans asked Misty why she cant remember what happened that night, why she keeps changing her story, why she keeps failing all her test, does she really think Misty is completely innocent and yet has all these inconsistency's ........this woman cant be this stupid or else she knows what happened to.......or Ronald has something on her too,     

And why is everyone taking up for a Misty anyway's, a girl they havent known very long at all, why arent they standing up for HaLeigh, their own Grand daughter none of this makes sense, something more is going on here and its starting to look like they all know where HaLeigh is.....hmmmmmmm
And it isn't that Sykes is a push over, frankly I'm scared just looking at her      Let's clothe and feed and give shelter to a girl that is obviously lying and was the last to see my great granddaughter, yeah that makes sense 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: August 28, 2009, 02:03:35 PM »

Yep-or what happened to her

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: August 28, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »

I have an ex-DIL who is very Misty-like.  You can't beat info out of a person like that, you can't turn your back on them.  You have to buddy up to them & let them hang themselves.

Sometimes you have to bite a bullet instead of breaking the law by shooting one at someone ... for as long as it takes to get the information you need. 

And then .....                

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: August 28, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »

I have been told that TJ Ward will be on Nancy Grace tonight to discuss the Haleigh Cummings case and the LVA he did of Misty.  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: August 28, 2009, 05:08:20 PM »

I have been told that TJ Ward will be on Nancy Grace tonight to discuss the Haleigh Cummings case and the LVA he did of Misty.  
Thanks, that will be interesting.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: August 28, 2009, 05:31:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20578710/detail.html
Expert: Haleigh's Now-Stepmother Fought Hypnosis
Misty Croslin Cummings Was Last Person To See Missing Girl

POSTED: 6:57 am EDT August 27, 2009
UPDATED: 5:10 pm EDT August 28, 2009
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The forensic hypnotist who examined now-stepmother of missing Haleigh Cummings said he believes was fighting the process.

WESH 2 spoke exclusively with former New York Police expert and retired Central Florida lawman John Gaspar, who conducted that exam.

He said though Misty Croslin Cummings, the 17-year-old who married Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, told him she wanted him to find the truth, she fought the process.

"It seemed a little more rehearsed than I've ever seen in my experience as a forensic hypnotist," Gaspar said.

Gaspar spent just over an hour with Croslin Cummings, who asked to be hypnotized to clear her name.

He said he explained to her a subject must be willing and she told told him the truth about what happened Haleigh is all she's ever wanted, yet during the process Gaspar said she seemed to fight him.
"She moved around a number of times, uncrossed her legs, mved her arms, crossed her arms," he said. "Things of that nature and those are things that would distract somebody from a meditative or relaxed state."

During the examination, Croslin Cummings repeated the events that led to the disappearance of Haleigh in the middle of the night while Misty was caring for her. Investigators later told Gaspar there were a few facts that differed from previous versions.

Throughout it all, Gaspar felt Croslin Cummings likely knew more than she was saying.

"She claimed she was there for a voluntary interview and yet she exhibited a lot of signs verbally and nonverbally that it wasn't voluntary," he said.

Gaspar said it's almost as if she wanted to appear to cooperate, while consciously or subconsciously thwarting him.

Gaspar also said Croslin Cummings was being truthful when she spoke endearingly about Haleigh. Whatever happened, he believes she is truly sorry the child is gone.

On Thursday, investigators said Croslin Cummings failed a series of lie detector tests.
Croslin Cummings said she wanted to clear her name in Haleigh's disappearance, but experts who gave her a series of three tests said deceptive answers did even more damage.

"I didn't have nothing to do with her," she said. "I love that little girl more than anything. I would never hurt her. If I knew who hurt her, I'd tell."

Experts said she appeared to be lying about how Haleigh vanished on a voice analysis stress test and during the lie detector tests, she pointed fingers even at her own family.

"I keep hearing a lot about my brother," she said. "I have no idea if he'd done something to her. I don't know if he took her."

The analyst giving the test called her out on her inconsistent stories.

"I can see it," the analyst said. "There's things going on that you know that you're not telling anybody."
Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch said Croslin Cummings reached out to him for help to find Haleigh and clear her name. So, he paid for the experts to conduct the tests, which Miller said she failed miserably, answering most honestly when asked if she knew who took Haleigh.

"There were two or more people involved," Miller said. "So when Haleigh was taken out of the house, she doesn't know who it was taking her to the final destination."

Croslin Cummings said she expects tough times ahead.

"I've lived in cars, had drug addicts as parents," she said. "My life has been bad my whole life, and it's just not going to get better it looks like."

When broken down into percentages, some of her answers indicated 99 percent deception, including the question, "Do you know what happened to Haleigh?"

Putnam County sheriff's investigators said she has been hiding something all along. They've subpoenaed the tapes.

Video   http://www.wesh.com/video/20592921/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: August 28, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

snip from Trimm's article above"

There were two or more people involved," Miller said. "So when Haleigh was taken out of the house, she doesn't know who it was taking her to the final destination."

ok, we'll start with that info....who are the 2 or more people? give us those names! we will go from there...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: August 28, 2009, 05:38:23 PM »

Thanks Trimm.   "She claimed she was there for a voluntary interview and yet she exhibited a lot of signs verbally and nonverbally that it wasn't voluntary," he said. (This is what I don't understand, if you voluntarily wanted to do this, why fight it?  )
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: August 28, 2009, 05:39:35 PM »

snip from Trimm's article above"

There were two or more people involved," Miller said. "So when Haleigh was taken out of the house, she doesn't know who it was taking her to the final destination."

ok, we'll start with that info....who are the 2 or more people? give us those names! we will go from there...
this is just unbelievable  Problem is she could have made that up also.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: August 28, 2009, 05:54:12 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144098&catid=3

Expert: Misty Has Doubt About Haleigh's Dad
 Jackelyn Barnard     Created: 8/28/2009 4:32:43 PM    Updated: 8/28/2009 5:28:04 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Six months after Haleigh Cummings disappeared, Misty Croslin-Cummings re-lives those last moments with a voice analysis expert and hypnosis expert.

Cummings spent more than 20 minutes under hypnosis. Most of the time was used to describe in detail those moments when Misty woke up and realized Haleigh was gone.

"We just looked and we searched and we couldn't find her," Cummings told the hypnosis expert.

The expert says Misty wasn't totally under and the test was inconclusive.

"I gave you the truth. I gave you everything that I got. If I knew more I would tell you," Misty told the expert.

More telling was the second test Misty did that same day, a layered voice analysis.

"I don't know why I woke up. I just woke up out of a deep sleep. I just woke up," said Misty. The expert, T.J. Ward, asked, "What did you notice?" Misty replied, "The kitchen light was on. All the lights were shut off when I went to bed. That kitchen light I knew was off when I went to sleep. The kitchen light was just glaring in my bedroom. So, I got up and went to the kitchen and that's when I noticed the back door was wide open."

For the next 20 minutes, Misty had a conversation with the expert, who was able to track her stress and movements.

"Do you know of any person that would bother Haleigh?" asked Ward. Misty replied, "I really didn't know a lot of people. I have suspicions, yeah."

Police have asked us not to release that part of the tape.

But it's what Misty did say during that section that raised a red flag for the voice expert. "You have knowledge of the person who has taken Haleigh. You need to think. You need to tell me the truth because I can see changes," Ward told Misty.

While fighting back tears, Misty said, "I've been trying to think. I've been thinking for six months. I don't know. I don't know if I seen something in my sleep. I don't know."

"There's something you are not telling me. Okay, I want you to tell me about it. I can see it. There's things about Haleigh you are not telling anybody," Ward told her.

"There's nothing I'm not telling nobody. I told everybody everything that I know. I don't know what you are trying to get out of me. I'm 17 years old. What do you think, come on how much can a 17 year old take?" Misty replied.

Misty was then asked about Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's dad and her new husband. It was that questioning which puzzled the expert.

"Ronald had nothing to do with his daughter. He loves his daughter more than anything in this world," Misty told Ward.

He then told her, "When I asked you that, it came up and said you are not sure. Why is there doubt in your mind?"

Misty replied, "I don't know. I don't know if there's doubt in my mind, really Ronald didn't have nothing to do with his daughter, I can tell you that."

Ward then asked Misty, "What do you think happened to Haleigh?"
Misty replied, "I don't know what's happened to her. I mean I don't think she's dead, and I don't think she's dead at all. Everyone keeps saying she could be, I don't think Haleigh's dead."

Ward then pressed Misty a little more, asking her if someone has threatened her not to say what happened to Haleigh.

"No, nobody told me nothing to say about Haleigh or nothing. I've never been once told not to tell where Haleigh is. I wouldn't care if someone told me not to tell I would still tell. I don't care if they want to kill me. Go ahead and kill me, they can have my life for her back any day."

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1576 on: August 28, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »

I was busy at work today so this may have already been addressed, but has anyone heard anything from the Cummings family today......TN, RC, GGMS anyone????? I'm just shocked that no one has made any type of a statement yet after the latest bombshells.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: August 28, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »

I was busy at work today so this may have already been addressed, but has anyone heard anything from the Cummings family today......TN, RC, GGMS anyone????? I'm just shocked that no one has made any type of a statement yet after the latest bombshells.
Not a peep   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: August 28, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »

Not a peep   

Wow, the silence is deafening

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: August 28, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »

Not a peep   

Wow, the silence is deafening
Some curious things in that article you posted 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.