April 30, 2024, 02:07:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320296 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1580 on: August 28, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »

I was busy at work today so this may have already been addressed, but has anyone heard anything from the Cummings family today......TN, RC, GGMS anyone????? I'm just shocked that no one has made any type of a statement yet after the latest bombshells.
Not a peep   

Wow, the silence is deafening
Some curious things in that article you posted 

Yes there are

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: August 28, 2009, 07:07:55 PM »

Seems like the more information that comes out the more disturbing that it gets.....Seriously who can honestly say that they would drive to the next town over before school starts because a 5 year old has a special outfit that she wants to wear that day....she is 5 for crying out loud you would dress her in whatever for that day and tell her that she could wear the other outfit another day especially if you had been fighting/working all weekend and was up til at least 4 in the morning the night before...Also why lie to Jerry Santos about it....which was it ? Did she spill something on her shirt ? Were you upset that she was missing? Did you over sleep ? or Did she have a special outfit that she wanted to wear? And yes where was junior? My question is where /why was he going in such a hurry that Monday morning and the bystanders say that they think that they saw Haleigh in the car ...no mention of Misty or haleigh even though she says that they went....wonder if the school teacher can back up her story about going in the school with her?

Also why was the outfit at gmas ? At one time did they plan on Haleigh being there on Monday morning to go to school from there ? did they think that they would not find Misty by Monday morning? and WBG and Nay Nay say that she was back at her brothers about 4 in the morning Sunday night so what made them decide to take Haleigh home Sunday night  before they even found Misty? after all her bedtime is 8 O'clock because she has school the next day....hummmm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: August 28, 2009, 07:10:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20602047/detail.html
Haleigh's Stepmom Takes Polygraph, Hypnosis Tests

Posted: 1:30 pm EDT August 28, 2009Updated: 6:28 pm EDT August 28, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Is the last person who saw a missing Putnam County girl alive lying? Eyewitness News obtained the video taken while Misty Croslin-Cummings took a lie detector test (watch video | see images) to prove she didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

The man who gave her the test says Misty failed it miserably.

"There's nothing I'm not telling you. I've told you everything that I know," she said during the polygraph test.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1583 on: August 28, 2009, 07:12:33 PM »

Seems like the more information that comes out the more disturbing that it gets.....Seriously who can honestly say that they would drive to the next town over before school starts because a 5 year old has a special outfit that she wants to wear that day....she is 5 for crying out loud you would dress her in whatever for that day and tell her that she could wear the other outfit another day especially if you had been fighting/working all weekend and was up til at least 4 in the morning the night before...Also why lie to Jerry Santos about it....which was it ? Did she spill something on her shirt ? Were you upset that she was missing? Did you over sleep ? or Did she have a special outfit that she wanted to wear? And yes where was junior? My question is where /why was he going in such a hurry that Monday morning and the bystanders say that they think that they saw Haleigh in the car ...no mention of Misty or haleigh even though she says that they went....wonder if the school teacher can back up her story about going in the school with her?

Also why was the outfit at gmas ? At one time did they plan on Haleigh being there on Monday morning to go to school from there ? did they think that they would not find Misty by Monday morning? and WBG and Nay Nay say that she was back at her brothers about 4 in the morning Sunday night so what made them decide to take Haleigh home Sunday night  before they even found Misty? after all her bedtime is 8 O'clock because she has school the next day....hummmm

All lies, the truth doesn't change............but that one was a real LMAO moment, I'd never drive that far for my child to get a particular outfit, more and more absurdities come forth every time they open their mouths

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1584 on: August 28, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »

They don't strike me as the type that would drive a distance to get clothes that Haleigh wanted to wear. I wondered also if the teacher backed up that story of Misty bringing Haleigh into the school. The more Misty talks, the worse this is getting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: August 28, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »

lonetraveler 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem 
What blood in what van? Please direct me to a link? TYIA Whisperer...

I heard Misty today discuss the deer blood in the van, she declared that she had seen the deer, herself. Not trying to be smart but I do know it is in one of the tests. Either the voice stress analysis, or the polygraph or the fake hypnosis, sorry, I've heard and read so much today that as one poster said earlier, my ears are bleeding. It was in a video linked in either the rumor thread or the Misty thread. Wish I could pin it down for you.

(How in the heck did I miss this one, did anyone else read or hear about the deer  )
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: August 28, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »

lonetraveler 

Quote:

I heard Misty today discuss the deer blood in the van, she declared that she had seen the deer, herself. Not trying to be smart but I do know it is in one of the tests. Either the voice stress analysis, or the polygraph or the fake hypnosis, sorry, I've heard and read so much today that as one poster said earlier, my ears are bleeding. It was in a video linked in either the rumor thread or the Misty thread. Wish I could pin it down for you.

(How in the heck did I miss this one, did anyone else read or hear about the deer  )

I missed it too

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: August 28, 2009, 07:35:23 PM »

lonetraveler 

Quote:

I missed it too
I keep looking back to see if a link is posted 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1588 on: August 28, 2009, 07:39:18 PM »

This is a wild and crazy guess... Haleigh did not have one clean outfit to wear to school. This is why they rode that distance, the kid's clothes were are in the wash, actually, on the floor as gma theresa said, clothes on floor everyday! I believe gma theresa made that remark on NG. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: August 28, 2009, 07:40:06 PM »

WTH?? I guess that I missed it too......
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: August 28, 2009, 07:44:06 PM »

This is a wild and crazy guess... Haleigh did not have one clean outfit to wear to school. This is why they rode that distance, the kid's clothes were are in the wash, actually, on the floor as gma theresa said, clothes on floor everyday! I believe gma theresa made that remark on NG. 

Well that would make more sense than the story that she just had a special outfit of her choosing to wear but still you would think that would have been the story from the begginning??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: August 28, 2009, 07:55:51 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case                          About 10:50 in the video 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1592 on: August 28, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »

O/T kinda..........they arrested the foster parent of Hassani, but I don't see anything that they have on them yet except the text message

Foster Parents of Missing Calif. 5-Year-Old Arrested
Friday, August 28, 2009 

Print ShareThis
 FNC

Missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell.
The foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell were arrested Friday afternoon in connection with his disappearance, according to Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason.

Foster parents Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell had been the focus of much speculation throughout the investigation into the disappearance of the boy on Aug. 10, KTVU reported.

Police had been mystified as to how Hasanni Campbell could have vanished from a "crowded business district with no witnesses," according to a police search warrant affidavit.

The document supported a warrant to search the home of the boy's foster father, Louis Ross, in Fremont, California.

Oakland police and Crime Stoppers had announced a $10,000 reward in the search for the missing boy, who vanished from the parking lot of the Shuz of Rockridge shoe store in Oakland, California.

Police bloodhounds were unable to detect the scent of the boy outside the upscale shoe store where Hasanni's aunt and foster mother work. His foster father Ross was the last person to see Hasanni alive, a police search warrant affidavit revealed.

Ross said the boy disappeared after he briefly left him outside a car in the rear parking lot of the store. Ross said he went to the store's front entrance to ask Campbell to open the back door, but when he returned to the parking lot, Hasanni was gone.

Hasanni has cerebral palsy and wears braces on his legs.

According to the affidavit, 10 days before the boy vanished, Ross sent an expletive-filled text message to Hasanni's foster mother, threatening to leave the boy alone on a train station platform, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Ross said he would look after Hasanni's 1-year-old sister, but not the boy.

"I will watch her but he will be out on the (station) and its your responsibility," said the July 31 text message quoted by police.

In a phone interview Thursday with the San Francisco Chronicle, Ross said he sent the text message in frustration at a time when he planned to break up with Campbell.

Related StoriesPolice Dogs Find No Sign of Missing 5-Year-Old Disabled Boy Outside Store
Father of Missing Boy With Cerebral Palsy to Take Polygraph
Search for Missing Boy With Cerebral Palsy Focuses on California Park
"It was me venting about a situation in our past that had come back up," he told the newspaper. "I was ending the relationship at that point."

Besides scouring the area around the shoe store, police have searched Ross' home, the surrounding neighborhoods and parks as well as a scrap yard in nearby Hayward, Calif., that Ross had visited hours before Hasanni's disappearance.

Nothing was taken from Ross' home, and he voluntarily offered his cell phone to police, court records show.

Also Thursday, Ross told television station KPIX that he failed a lie detector test but has cooperated with police "100 percent."

Oakland police would not comment on the court documents or the lie detector test.

Police spokesman Jeff Thomason says Hasanni's disappearance is still a missing person investigation, but says a homicide investigator is in charge of the case.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: August 28, 2009, 08:03:45 PM »

Thank-you, I thought that I lost my mind when I saw a tidbit from this twitter last night 

Thanks you Grama.. Trying to catch up.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1594 on: August 28, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »

Thank-you, I thought that I lost my mind when I saw a tidbit from this twitter last night 

Sorry ~ trying to catch up, but which specific tweet are y'all looking at??????/

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: August 28, 2009, 08:10:52 PM »

Watching Nancy Grace and Mark NeJame just stated TN called him if I heard that correctly.........I thought TN stated Ron faxed a letter?????? Did I hear that right?

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: August 28, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »

Sorry ~ trying to catch up, but which specific tweet are y'all looking at??????/
The one about Sykes saying something about a scam.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1597 on: August 28, 2009, 08:14:55 PM »

The one about Sykes saying something about a scam.

OK~I did see that but wondered about it because I haven't seen it on any news stories yet.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: August 28, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »

I don't know 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1599 on: August 28, 2009, 08:19:48 PM »

OK, I don't have the patience to listen again because my video player keeps screwing up, so what does she say at this point NRCG??? TIA

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.