April 30, 2024, 03:19:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320308 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: August 28, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »

o/t  I sure wish that Greta still covered these cases..she usually had some really good fact based info on her shows..now it is all politics...bah!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: August 28, 2009, 10:21:13 PM »

I did some reading on WS this week in the Dream and Visions thread and several people there had dreams early on about a rose.....maybe the Cummings read at Web Sleuths, and threw this in the wash.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1662 on: August 28, 2009, 10:21:25 PM »

So is Tim suppose to search the rose area tommorrow??? Then will they disclose the area????...I tell you what ...after her pointing the finger to her brother and then telling this rose story then LE taking him in for questioning I think that they are trying to set up her brother for whatever reason but he may go in there and tell life long stories about Misty ,,,I think that this girl is C_R_A_Z_Y !!!!
I'm wondering if this is all a set up, cooked up by Ron and Misty to go after Misty's brother, she called him a crackhead, and it appears she suggested inappropriate behavior on his part with her.

I wonder about that too as she's tried to throw Crystal's side of th efamily, Unlce Joe and now her brother under the bus (and maybe he had something to do with it), but she's told so many lies and GGMS stated she saw Haleigh AFTER TC left that night around 7pm so I just don't know anymore.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: August 28, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

I did some reading on WS this week in the Dream and Visions thread and several people there had dreams early on about a rose.....maybe the Cummings read at Web Sleuths, and threw this in the wash.

OMG~I thought the same thing when Misty mentioned Crystal's side of the family and the child support theory that was so banned around the blogs as motive for so long.........I'd be willing to bet a month's salary she has read the blogs and that's where some of her "theories" have come from 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: August 28, 2009, 10:23:23 PM »

So is Tim suppose to search the rose area tommorrow??? Then will they disclose the area????...I tell you what ...after her pointing the finger to her brother and then telling this rose story then LE taking him in for questioning I think that they are trying to set up her brother for whatever reason but he may go in there and tell life long stories about Misty ,,,I think that this girl is C_R_A_Z_Y !!!!

I don't know if she's crazy or not, but her grammar makes the Baby Jesus cry.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: August 28, 2009, 10:27:39 PM »

Misty said that she started cooking supper at 6 o'clock.....Sykes said that she was there about 7 or 730 and the kids were eating on the porch mac n cheese....when does it take an hour and a half to make  mac n cheese from the box?
 And she said that she was cooking and washing the blankets and in the first interview which according to her washing timeline they would have been done about 730 or 800 then she said that she put Haleigh to bed about 8 o'clock and covered her up with a sheet and washed the blankets and that when the blankets were done she covered Haleigh up and her and Junior went to sleep about 10 00.....sooooo many inconsistencies and they just keep coming
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: August 28, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

Misty said that she started cooking supper at 6 o'clock.....Sykes said that she was there about 7 or 730 and the kids were eating on the porch mac n cheese....when does it take an hour and a half to make  mac n cheese from the box?
 And she said that she was cooking and washing the blankets and in the first interview which according to her washing timeline they would have been done about 730 or 800 then she said that she put Haleigh to bed about 8 o'clock and covered her up with a sheet and washed the blankets and that when the blankets were done she covered Haleigh up and her and Junior went to sleep about 10 00.....sooooo many inconsistencies and they just keep coming

I agree.........on the "lighter" side I almost fell off my aRSE laughing when I heard her say she helped with homework I think Haleigh could probably write and spell better than Misty to be honest

[
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: August 28, 2009, 10:32:39 PM »

And, speaking from experience, it takes exactly 3 minutes to make a kid-sized serving mac-and-cheese from a box.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: August 28, 2009, 10:36:12 PM »

And, speaking from experience, it takes exactly 3 minutes to make a kid-sized serving mac-and-cheese from a box.

True, but it may have taken her the other 27 minutes to read the directions

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: August 28, 2009, 10:37:03 PM »

I agree.........on the "lighter" side I almost fell off my aRSE laughing when I heard her say she helped with homework I think Haleigh could probably write and spell better than Misty to be honest

I know my husband asked me if a kindergardtner even has homework?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: August 28, 2009, 10:38:23 PM »

o/t  I sure wish that Greta still covered these cases..she usually had some really good fact based info on her shows..now it is all politics...bah!

Greta does what Fox tells her to do, IMO.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: August 28, 2009, 10:41:31 PM »

I am wondering if it is really that bad ...can't really see her making it to 7th grade that way .....we need to compare her spelling to the myspace grammar and her signature to the marriage liscense one because I am thinking that she may be trying to act dumber than she is and also she is pulling out the I am only 17 years old crap JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1672 on: August 28, 2009, 10:43:38 PM »

Monkey Devil!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: August 28, 2009, 10:44:27 PM »

I know my husband asked me if a kindergardtner even has homework?

yes...my granddaughter was a kindergartner last year and she had homework every single night! lots too I thought for a 5 yr old...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: August 28, 2009, 10:44:31 PM »

Funny you say that, I read that over there also, and you may be right 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1675 on: August 28, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »

Geraniums1Heavy police in Hoot Owl Ridge area, helicopters during the last couple of days, more info coming in....

Any idea where Hoot Owl Ridge is???????????/

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: August 28, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »

Maybe it takes her that long to make mac and cheese from a box    I swear if I hear her say anything more on those blankets, I will scream.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: August 28, 2009, 10:47:27 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Unbelievable
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: August 28, 2009, 10:48:02 PM »

True, but it may have taken her the other 27 minutes to read the directions

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: August 28, 2009, 10:49:19 PM »

I am wondering if it is really that bad ...can't really see her making it to 7th grade that way .....we need to compare her spelling to the myspace grammar and her signature to the marriage liscense one because I am thinking that she may be trying to act dumber than she is and also she is pulling out the I am only 17 years old crap JMO

I don't know...I really haven't been following this case and just turned on Nancy Grace tonight randomly. So, for what it's worth, I'm coming into this without any agenda or prejudices. But she strikes me as a potentially pretty, very manipulative girl who has never had any advantage in life at all. I mean, what 17-year-old shacks up with a boyfriend and his children in a trailer? (When I was 17 I was playing violin in the high school orchestra and planning for college). I'm not saying she's innocent (far from it, in my opinion). I'm just saying I genuinely believe she's low-class and disadvantaged...but maybe that's what she wants me to believe!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.