April 30, 2024, 01:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320400 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2009, 11:46:48 AM »

I agree IM, and it sure looks like LE is doing something different if indeed we believe the story about what happened when Ron's mom went to the police station.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »

Thoughts on the Haleigh Cummings case

Posted on August 10th, 2009
by Denny Griffin in All News

I have been following the Haleigh Cummings case since the girl disappeared from her Satsuma, Florida home on February 10. Six months later Haleigh is still missing; and as far as is known publicly there have been no major developments in the investigation of late.

With the police remaining tight-lipped, where can people go to get credible information? To be honest, I find the options to be limited. The case has gone cold in the national media; and I understand there is a lack of interest by the local news reporters as well.

Thankfully there are still a few outlets that remain attentive to Haleigh’s situation. Among them is Simon Barrett’s reporting on Blogger News Network and on his Blog Talk Radio show. And the reporting of TJ Hart, News Director for Florida station The Sky, at 97.3 FM.

However, in addition to the apparent lack of progress in the investigation itself, I am becoming increasingly frustrated by the circus atmosphere surrounding this case. A fiction writer would be hard pressed to create the number of unique characters, egos, sub-plots and hidden agendas that exist here.

Although I was aware that Internet blogs are rife with unsubstantiated rumors and outright lies, I didn’t truly appreciate the depth of the side issues until I listened to Simon Barrett’s show yesterday. Not only are some bloggers running amok, but some of the key players are involved in vendettas against one another and using Haleigh’s disappearance as a vehicle to get their revenge or accomplish their goals.

As an example, let’s take a look at what happened to bail bondsman and bounty hunter William “Cobra” Staubs. Mr. Staubs arrived in the Satsuma area with the honorable intention of helping to find Haleigh. However, his efforts were cut short when he ran afoul of attorney Kim Picazio. Staubs suddenly found himself under arrest and his business license suspended. He is currently thousands of dollars in debt due to the mounting legal fees required to fight what he says are bogus charges.

It appears that many of Staubs’ legal problems can be placed at the feet of Ms. Picazio. Her brother-in-law was on the program yesterday and said that Picazio stated in his presence that she planned to destroy Staubs professionally and financially.

But she isn’t the only source of grief for the bondsman. Staubs himself disclosed yesterday that there is an active effort to run Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy out of office. According to Staubs, there are several factions within and outside of the department that want Hardy gone for various reasons. He said he was even offered a cash payment to set Hardy up to take a fall. It was a situation Staubs refused to be drawn into. But one has to wonder what effect - if any - his decision had on how he has been treated in Putnam County.

All these things might make for an exciting novel. But are they doing anything to further the effort to find Haleigh Cummings? In my opinion, no. In fact, I believe they are doing just the opposite.

It’s time to put egos and personal agendas aside; and use those energies to find Haleigh.     

http://www.bloggernews.net/121844

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2009, 11:56:52 AM »

I agree IM, and it sure looks like LE is doing something different if indeed we believe the story about what happened when Ron's mom went to the police station.

Yes, that is interesting and I can see the fact they wanted to question her, but I don't give much credence to Tim H as I think he's whacko and Cobra I'm not sure about either. But after that long article stating how many times and for how long they have worked on Misty's timeline and how they have wanted to re-interview Ron and he's not cooperating leads me to believe LE has some POI's- they just aren't naming them. Seriously, who would be more of a POI than Ron/Misty as they were the last ones to see her, and they aren't cooperating , now Mama Neves gets questioned and well it's about time IMO-they need to go balls to the wall from now on as 6 months is too long

Interesting that they also have a homicide investigator on the case. I know many don't want "to go there", but to thoroughly investigate they need to look at every potential aspect of this case and sadly that is one side of it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2009, 11:59:45 AM »

Yes, that is interesting and I can see the fact they wanted to question her, but I don't give much credence to Tim H as I think he's whacko and Cobra I'm not sure about either. But after that long article stating how many times and for how long they have worked on Misty's timeline and how they have wanted to re-interview Ron and he's not cooperating leads me to believe LE has some POI's- they just aren't naming them. Seriously, who would be more of a POI than Ron/Misty as they were the last ones to see her, and they aren't cooperating , now Mama Neves gets questioned and well it's about time IMO-they need to go balls to the wall from now on as 6 months is too long

Interesting that they also have a homicide investigator on the case. I know many don't want "to go there", but to thoroughly investigate they need to look at every potential aspect of this case and sadly that is one side of it.
Yes, and logically Haleigh was in the care of Ron/Misty at the time not anyone else. But I think logic left along time ago sadly 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

Yes, and logically Haleigh was in the care of Ron/Misty at the time not anyone else. But I think logic left along time ago sadly 

IAgreed. BRB, my puter died and I'm o a borrowed one than jumps around when I type and I can't see what I'm typing. God Bless this child and bring her home

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2009, 12:10:40 PM »

Six Months Since Haleigh Vanished
By
Rich Jones, News Director
@ August 10, 2009 8:59 AM

It's been six months since Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Satsuma home.
By all inidications, police are no closer to finding the girl today than that morning in February.

Thousands of leads have come in to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and investigators have interviewed family, friends and neighbors.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood maintains their focus is to find Haleigh alive.

"A lot of the tips are opinion, people calling in saying 'You need to interview so and so, I've seen them on TV and something's just not right'. Those kind of tips we have to file off of people's opinions on one side and then we go with anything that might have a substantial lead to it in another pile".

Haleigh turns six years-old next Monday.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/08/six-months-...

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2009, 12:12:17 PM »

By

By all inidications, police are no closer to finding the girl today than that morning in February.

Thousands of leads have come in to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and investigators have interviewed family, friends and neighbors.

"A lot of the tips are opinion, people calling in saying 'You need to interview so and so, I've seen them on TV and something's just not right'. Those kind of tips we have to file off of people's opinions on one side and then we go with anything that might have a substantial lead to it in another pile".

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2009, 12:28:35 PM »

By

that is good to hear! 

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »

I've got a couple of questions....in the one article it does not make sense to me that the LE would want the families divided.  Why?  This makes no sense.  Working together might get something accomplished.  Standing a family unit and a stronger force.  Asking questions of each other and considering information together, instead of "he said, she said, I heard, I read.."
Why would LE want them apart?  And I'd like to know WHO told Marie Griffis that.  WHO?  Did they tell the Cummings side that as well?

The other question, (oh my gosh, there are so many! but pressing on my mind today)  If LE thinks Teresa Neves was leaking information, I can see them treating her that way.  WHICH NO ONE has the right to do.  Let's imagine we were to walk in and ask about our missing child or grand baby.  We have a right to know, yes?  And if they treated us this way, how would we feel?  I'm pretty sure KP was the one leaking all the info.  Remember how "in good" she was with Peggy Cone?  Again, this isn't making sense.  Surely they know KP was causing big waves.

So.  They want to keep the families separated.  They want to make sure there are no leaks. But after six months, honestly.  If I were in that family, don't care which side, at this point I'd have to say that you have not found my child, and I NEED TO FIGURE THIS OUT.  I'd be at the other camps side and putting it ALL ON THE TABLE.

And Crystal, I'm confused.  She said in one of the very first interviews that Ronald would not hurt HaLeigh.  (yes, she said it. if he is so violent, why would she say it? I think I'd be saying, "I DON'T KNOW!")  And then not even two, three days later, she tells Geraldo she thinks he is violent.  Omgosh you guys.  This WHOLE case is just crazy.

Have you noticed that in the other recent cases, the police have given statements and keep the public somewhat updated?  This child is believed to be...this child might have come to some harm...this child is missing with her mother and possibly headed to Arizona...this child has a life filled with SO's...this person is going to get caught because we know a suitcase was reported missing....

And what do we have with HaLeigh?  We have a big fat N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2009, 01:47:08 PM »

This article speaks volumes to me, and IMO seems to be more towards implicating Ron/Misty (heck, even Ron does it by his attititude and lack of cooperation:

“I don’t know what, I don’t know how but they were the last people to see my granddaughter,” Griffis said. “They’re the last two people to see her. They’re accountable for her whereabouts.”

1) FACT! Until they can rule them out LE is in a rock/hard place and it shouldn't take 6 months to rule them out....

Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin — who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings — have been unfairly targeted.

2) BS~ Their actions speak louder than their words, family is always targeted first anyway especially the family who were with her at the time "she got stole"

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.

3) Seems like LE is focuisng on them and they have reasons to, they already stated they don't know WHAT happened or WHEN it happened

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

4) Because they need to clear YOU and your girlfriend/wife who just came off a 3 day drug/sexs bender and YOU left your precious children in the care of that

Cummings: It went ‘personal’

5) OF ocurse it did, you again left your child in the care of an unfit caregiver and now one of your children is gone due to your severe lack of any good judgement and if I was Crystal I'd be mad as he77 and I'd have spizzed too...any mother in their right mind would be furious after hearing 3 -4 different stories about where everyone was sleeping, and all the inconsistencies

In recent interviews at Sykes’ Welaka home where Ronald Cummings, 25, and his wife live, he told the Times-Union the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office focus was shortsighted.

Standing outside wearing T-shirts with Haleigh’s likeness, Ronald and Misty Cummings said they gave dozens of hours of interviews in February and March, including her longest, which she said occurred just before the couple were married.

“I think the longest time I was in there was eight hours,” she said.

6) Becasue you are lying and they know it

Ronald Cummings said the investigation went in the wrong direction.

“They took a child-abduction investigation and made it a personal investigation,” he said. “Instead of keeping the focus on finding Haleigh, they made the focus on Misty and what she was doing one weekend and what happened six months ago and what happened seven years ago. It was tunnel vision.”

7) That's how investigations are handled Ron OR didn't your dispatch mommy tell you.......

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

Cool Nuff said......... If you have nothing to hide and really want her found get your @ss back in there and make Misty tell what she knows, unless of course it implicates you Ron

The interviews with Misty Cummings have produced different pictures, he said. She was alone with Cummings’ children the night Haleigh disappeared. She has told authorities she woke up about 3 a.m. and found the 5-year-old missing.

“We’ve said from day one Misty’s story is absolutely filled with inconsistencies,” Bowling said.

Cummings was at work the night his daughter vanished and came home as the 911 call to authorities was being made.

He has not worked since that last night shift, then lost his job because he did not stay in contact, according to the company. Cummings said he has not been able to find another job and does not know if he can go back to work.
Guess you're looking for more free meals and donations

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »

He has not worked since that last night shift, then lost his job because he did not stay in contact, according to the company. Cummings said he has not been able to find another job and does not know if he can go back to work.    (Please there is no reason why you can't find somekind of job and go back to work, none.)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »

Update on criminal dockets. Ronald Cummings...

UCN: 542009CF001430XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-08-06 Judge: TERRY J LARUE   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-08-06 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO D/S QUINTIER (ARREST 8/5/09) 

2009-08-06 1 BOOKING NUMBER: 09-3225 

2009-08-06 1 BURGLARY OF CONVEYANCE WITH BATTERY 

2009-08-06 2 DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 8/6/09 

2009-08-06 2 ADJ INS P D APPOINTED FOR FIRST APPEARANCE ONLY 

2009-08-06 2 SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND 

2009-08-06 2 $12,5004.00 SECURED BOND SET 

2009-08-06 3 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

2009-08-06 4 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING 

2009-08-07 5 $12504.00 A-1-24 HOUR CITY BEST BAIL BONDS #2148146 
2009-08-07 5 AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE CO 

Edit:  Add link per jerseygirl345:

.http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 02:25:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2009, 02:22:34 PM »

Update on criminal dockets. Ronald Cummings...

UCN: 542009CF001430XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-08-06 Judge: TERRY J LARUE   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-08-06 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO D/S QUINTIER (ARREST 8/5/09) 

2009-08-06 1 BOOKING NUMBER: 09-3225 

2009-08-06 1 BURGLARY OF CONVEYANCE WITH BATTERY 

2009-08-06 2 DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 8/6/09 

2009-08-06 2 ADJ INS P D APPOINTED FOR FIRST APPEARANCE ONLY 

2009-08-06 2 SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND 

2009-08-06 2 $12,5004.00 SECURED BOND SET 

2009-08-06 3 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

2009-08-06 4 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING 

2009-08-07 5 $12504.00 A-1-24 HOUR CITY BEST BAIL BONDS #2148146 
2009-08-07 5 AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE CO 

Link...http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Added link to above post.  MB
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 02:26:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2009, 02:23:21 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2009, 02:28:00 PM »

Good afternoon Muffybee..

Thanks for all your help...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2009, 02:36:01 PM »

Update- Ronlad cummings and Crystal sheffield...

::MonkeyTongue::UCN: 542005DR001321FDXXXX
File Date: 2005-09-16 Disposition Date: 2007-11-08
File Type: PATERNITY - FD12
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS RONALD LEMYLES  Defendants
SHEFFIELD CRYSTAL DIANE 

Date Docket Description
2005-09-16 001.PETITION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY AND RELATED RELIEF 

2005-09-16 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE 

2005-09-16 003.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID. 

2005-09-16 004.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - PETITIONER 

2005-09-16 005.NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY - PETITIONER 

2005-09-16 006.REQUEST FOR SUMMONS TO BE ISSUED 

2005-09-16 007. SUMMONS ISSUED:CRYSTAL DIANE SHEFFIELD 9/19/2005 

2005-09-16 .ADDRESS:11024 ARROWBROOK JAX FL 32221 

2005-09-16 .SUMM RT 10-26-05 SVD 10-05-05 DUE 10-25-05 

2005-10-18 008. ANSWER FILED BY PETITIONER 

2005-10-26 009. MOTION TO SET HEARING 

2005-10-26 010. MOTION FOR DEFAULT 

2005-10-27 011. DEFAULT ENTERED 

2005-10-27 012.CLERK'S CERTIFICATE 

2005-11-01 013. EMERGENCY VERIFED MOTION FOR CHILD PICK-UP ORDER 

2005-11-01 015.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID. 

2005-11-01 016. ORDER SETTING ASIDE DEFAULT - EEH 

2005-11-01 017.ORDER OF REFERRAL TO GENERAL MAGISTRATE - EEH 

2005-11-01 .PETITION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY AND FOR RELATED RELIEF 

2005-11-01 .FILED BY PETITIONER 

2005-11-01 014.CERTFICATE OF COMPLETITION - CRYSTAL CUMMINGS 

2005-11-22 018. COPY - NOTICE OF HEARING - 12-01-05 @ 9:00 RMP 

2005-11-22 .PETITIONERS MOTION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY 

2005-12-01 019. FAMILY COURT MIN - PET. PRES, RESP. NOT PRES, 

2005-12-01 .C/S TO BE DETERMINED, SHARED PRIMARY RESIDENTAL WITH 

2005-12-01 .FATHER,. STANDARD AT FATHER DISCREATION, JUDICALLY 

2005-12-01 .RECOGNIZED 05-1354 -FD, RONALD CUMMINGS DECLARED LEGAL 

2005-12-01 .FATHER OF BOTH CHILDREN , SHARED PARENTAL RESPONSLIBILTY

2005-12-01 .WITH PRIMARY RESIDENTAL WITH FATHER, STANDARD 

2005-12-01 .VISITATION DISCRESTION OF FATHER IF SAFETY FOR THE 

2005-12-01 .CHILDREN CONCERNS ADVISE, 24 HRS NOTICE TO EXCERSISE 

2005-12-01 .VISITATION , MOTHER NOT TO REMOVE CHILDREN FROM THE 

2005-12-01 .STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT FATHERS WRITTN CONSENT OR 

2005-12-01 .FURTHER ORDER OF THE COURT 

2005-12-05 022.REPORT/RECOMMENDATION OF GENERAL MASTER-MP 

2005-12-05 .PET. FOUND TO BE FATHER OF MINOR CHILDREN, SHARED 

2005-12-05 .PARENTAL RESPONSLIBLITY, WITH PETITIONER HAVING 

2005-12-05 .PRIMARY RESIDENTAL CUSTODY, UNSUPERVISED VISITATION 

2005-12-05 .ACCORDING TO STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE, MOTHER TO 

2005-12-05 .PAY C/S OF $323/MTH TO BEGININING WHEN ORDER SIGNED 

2005-12-05 .BOTH PARTIES TO MAINTAIN MEDICAID INSURANCE ON BOTH 

2005-12-05 .CHILDREN 

2005-12-05 020. NOTICE OF CURRENT ADDRESS - CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD 

2005-12-05 021.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE - RESPONDENT 

2005-12-06 023. FAXED LETTER FROM RESPONDENT TO MAGISTRATE IN RE: 

2005-12-06 .REHEARING 

2005-12-08 024. RETURN TO SENDER - REPORT AND RECOMMEDATION - RESP. 

2005-12-13 025. NOTICE OF HEARING - 12-27-05 @ 10:30 RMP - PETITIONERS 

2005-12-13 .MOTION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY AND RELATED RELIEF 

2005-12-13 026. ORDER GRANTING MOTION FOR REHEARING - RMP - 

2005-12-27 027.CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF PARENTING CLASS 

2005-12-27 RESPONDENT 

2005-12-27 028.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2006-01-03 029.REPORT/RECOMMENDATION OF GEN.MAG. ON FJ OF PATERNITY 

2006-01-06 030. MOTION FOR REHEARING AND OBJECTION TO FINDINGS 

2006-01-06 OF MAGISTRATE 

2006-01-20 031.MOTION TO STRIKE OR DIMISS MOTION FOR REHEARING 

2006-01-20 AND OBJECTION TO FINDINGS OF MAGISTRATE-PETITIONER 

2006-01-24 032.NOTICE OF HEARING-HRG SET FOR 02/28/06 @ 1:30 

2006-01-24 EEH-COURTROOM 305 

2006-01-25 033.NOTICE OF HEARING-HRG SET FOR 02/28/06 @ 1:30-EEH 

2006-01-31 034.CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION-HUSBAND 

2006-02-28 035.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2006-03-02 036.NOTICE OF HEARING-SET FOR 04/06/06 @ 3:00 

2006-03-09 037.EMERGENCY MOTION FOR RETURN OF CHILDREN - PETITIONER 

2006-03-15 038.NOTICE OF HEARING - HRG SET FOR 03/21/06 @ 10:30 

2006-03-16 039.SUBPOENA FOR HEARING - HRG SET FOR 03/21/06 @ 10:30 

2006-03-16 SUBPOENA FOR: MICHAEL S WORD C/O WALMART DISTRIBUTION 

2006-03-16 CENTER 

2006-03-20 040.NOTICE OF FILING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR 

2006-03-20 PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE WITH MINOR 

2006-03-20 CHILDREN 

2006-03-21 041.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2006-03-22 042.ORDER ON EMERGENCY MOTION FOR RETURN OF CHILDREN 

2006-03-22 043.NOTICE OF FILING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR 

2006-03-22 PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE WITH MINOR 

2006-03-22 CHILDREN 

2006-04-04 044.NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF HEARING 

2006-04-12 045.NOTICE OF UN-AVAILABILITY-CHARLES BEHM-ESQUIRE 

2006-08-17 046.NOTICE OF HEARING - STATUS CONFERENCE 

2006-08-17 HRG SET FOR 10/04/06 @ 3:00 - EEH 

2006-10-04 047.FAMILY COURT MINUTES-PET NOT PRESENT-R MURPHY PRESENT 

2006-10-04 RESP NOT PRESENT-C BEHM PRESENT 

2006-12-28 048.NOTICE OF HEARING - HRG SET FOR 01/04/07 @ 3:30 

2007-01-04 049.NOTICE OF FILING TRANSCRIPT - RESPONDENT 

2007-01-26 050.NOTICE OF HEARING REGARDING OBJECTIONS TO FINDINGS 

2007-01-26 OF MAGISTRATE-HRG SET FOR 02/13/07 @ 2:00 - EEH 

2007-02-13 051.FAMILY COURT MINUTES PET PR RESP PR 

2007-02-22 052.NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY OF COUNSEL - BEHM 

2007-05-11 053.CORRESPONDENCE FROM NANCY GRIFFIS TO EEH 

2007-11-08 054.ORDER APPROVING REPORT/RECOMMENDATIONS OF MAGISTRATE 

2007-11-26 FL#200754636011 

2008-06-16 055.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $48.00 ON 06/16/08 

2009-02-10 056.MOTION FOR CONTEMPT 03-27-09 AT 08:30 

2009-02-20 057.NOTICE OF DISMISSAL 

2009-03-17 058.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - KIM PICAZIO FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD

2009-03-20 059.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE-T JERRY SNIDER FOR FATHER 

2009-03-26 060.NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON-PARTY 

2009-04-06 061.OBJECTION TO NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON-PARTY 

2009-06-08 062.MEMO FROM FINANCE TO KIM PICAZIO: UNCOLLECTED FUNDS HOLD

2009-06-18 063.MEMO FROM FINANCE TO KIM PICAZIO: PAYMENT OF UNCOLLECTED

2009-06-18 FUNDS HOLD DUE TO IDENTIFY THEFT 

2009-07-08 064.NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY 

2009-07-14 065.AGREED ORDER ON CHILDRENS ISSUES - AWN 

2009-07-14 FL#200954681414 

2009-07-17 066.MOTION TO WITHDRAW - KIM PICAZIO/RESPONDENT 

2009-07-22 ----:NOTE TO FILE----(DKT#66) ATTORNEY TO SET HEARING 

2009-07-22 08/05/09 @ 11:00 BY PHONE - AWN ---- 

2009-07-27 067.NOTICE OF HEARING/AWN FOR 08/05/09 AT 11:00 

2009-07-29 068.CONSENT ON COUNSELS MOTION TO WITHDRAW-JERRY SNIDER 

2009-08-05 069.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2009-08-10 070.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - CAROL CALDWELL FOR MOTHER 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »

Carol A. Caldwell, Attorney at Law ..

Welcome to the Law Office of Carol A. Caldwell, Attorney and Registered Nurse. Our legal practice focuses on Family Law and Elder law related matters in St. Augustine, Jacksonville, St. Johns County, Duval County, and other Northeast Florida counties.
Our goal is to provide quality, individualized legal service to clients. Communication is essential and the attorney-client relationship is entered as a partnership in which the client is an active participant in the legal process.

http://www.carolcaldwelllaw.com/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »

Thanks jerseygirl for bringing all the info.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2009, 02:55:01 PM »

Welcome to the Law Office of Carol A. Caldwell, Attorney and Registered Nurse. Our legal practice focuses on Family Law and Elder law related matters in St. Augustine, Jacksonville, St. Johns County, Duval County, and other Northeast Florida counties.
Our goal is to provide quality, individualized legal service to clients. Communication is essential and the attorney-client relationship is entered as a partnership in which the client is an active participant in the legal process.

Thanks JG~Very interesting.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2009, 03:19:11 PM »

Thanks JG~Very interesting.
Attorney and Registered Nurse, that is interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.