April 30, 2024, 07:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320342 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: August 29, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »

If anyone is following the tweets at http://twitter.com/RadioNewz#/RadioNewz

Here is a refresher map:

They keep mentioning 3 sisters road .. I am guessing they mean Seven Sisters Drive.

Thoughts on that, anyone?

Thanks Brandi~I had the link, but have no clue how to post the picture from it

NP .. FYI though, I capture the image, crop or resize it then upload it to my photobucket account, then link to that.

I fouind a 3 sisters rd in st john off off county rd...

Hi JG!

There is a Three Sisters Court ... but not near this area. (Three Sisters Ct, St Johns, Florida 32259.) This is about 45 miles North of the area where they lived.

The tweet I was referring to said this:
"There is a dirt road near the beginning of Tyler street, called 3 sisters road. "
http://twitter.com/RadioNewz#/RadioNewz

I still think she meant to say Seven Sisters Drive.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: August 29, 2009, 11:03:10 PM »

snip from NRCG:

I will have to agree with you. And one other thing, that I don't want anyone to take the wrong way, because it is a terrible and serious topic. But I really wonder if Misty was abused by any family member? Is she just saying this for sympathy, or to get family members in trouble. It would be horrific either way, if it really happened, or she is making it all up. I just don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Rosie...I have said this same thing before today, that I was skeptical if her allegations were even true....my one question that I asked in the past was if her cousin Joe had really molested her in the past, why is she and the family still friendly with him? IIRC,  supposedly he had even visited her the evening that Haleigh went missing...now if someone in the past had "messed" with you...would you allow them into your home when you are there alone with 2 little kids? I don't believe anything that she might say if it was to her advantage to lie..
I almost posted what you said today myself...minds thinking alike and all that heh?

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: August 29, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I am so lost, LOL. I had some time today to try and catch up today and it seems I have missed alot.  I am not shocked Misty failed her LDT, also saw that there was a search, I'm glad that there is still some news coming from Satsuma, but sad that Haleigh has still not been found.  I should have time to keep up with the case now that school is back in session.

Oh and I love all the new monkey smilies!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1883 on: August 29, 2009, 11:27:24 PM »

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=334.0

Ger's putting up her photos of the search location now........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1884 on: August 29, 2009, 11:29:00 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I am so lost, LOL. I had some time today to try and catch up today and it seems I have missed alot.  I am not shocked Misty failed her LDT, also saw that there was a search, I'm glad that there is still some news coming from Satsuma, but sad that Haleigh has still not been found.  I should have time to keep up with the case now that school is back in session.

Oh and I love all the new monkey smilies!

Hi Maven, good to see you posting again...........I love the new smilies too!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: August 29, 2009, 11:35:00 PM »

snip from NRCG:

I will have to agree with you. And one other thing, that I don't want anyone to take the wrong way, because it is a terrible and serious topic. But I really wonder if Misty was abused by any family member? Is she just saying this for sympathy, or to get family members in trouble. It would be horrific either way, if it really happened, or she is making it all up. I just don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Rosie...I have said this same thing before today, that I was skeptical if her allegations were even true....my one question that I asked in the past was if her cousin Joe had really molested her in the past, why is she and the family still friendly with him? IIRC,  supposedly he had even visited her the evening that Haleigh went missing...now if someone in the past had "messed" with you...would you allow them into your home when you are there alone with 2 little kids? I don't believe anything that she might say if it was to her advantage to lie..
I almost posted what you said today myself...minds thinking alike and all that heh?

Hello monkeys!

Well, then - that makes 3 of us all thinking the same thing, then . . . I have found myself wondering the same, but feeling perhaps a bit guilty for thinking it - somehow it doesn't sit right to say one doesn't believe a rape victim, does it? But it makes absolutely NO sense to me that she would maintain ties with her attackers if it were true - no way! And like you both said: she had Joe over at her house with the kids there, and Hank says he saw the kids pretty much daily . . . I don't think so. Interesting how the list keeps growing of those who have "messed with her" . . . constant excuses for the mess that is her life . .  . just like all of her other lies keep accumulating as she tries to dig herself out of this giant mess she has gotten herself into. She may be "street smart", but she is emotionally VERY immature. (Her emotional maturity and education levels are probably very similar, IMO).
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: August 29, 2009, 11:39:04 PM »

snip from NRCG:

Hello monkeys!

Well, then - that makes 3 of us all thinking the same thing, then . . . I have found myself wondering the same, but feeling perhaps a bit guilty for thinking it - somehow it doesn't sit right to say one doesn't believe a rape victim, does it? But it makes absolutely NO sense to me that she would maintain ties with her attackers if it were true - no way! And like you both said: she had Joe over at her house with the kids there, and Hank says he saw the kids pretty much daily . . . I don't think so. Interesting how the list keeps growing of those who have "messed with her" . . . constant excuses for the mess that is her life . .  . just like all of her other lies keep accumulating as she tries to dig herself out of this giant mess she has gotten herself into. She may be "street smart", but she is emotionally VERY immature. (Her emotional maturity and education levels are probably very similar, IMO).

4 I posted about it earlier today myself.........she wants us to believe she's been molested by 3 different people So not buying it. My son was a victim at age three as most know, and I was told by the psychologist and rape crisis center that he would have a very strong intuition about people who "aren't right" IYKWIM and he has a very heightened sense of aawareness and is super cautious.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1887 on: August 29, 2009, 11:40:41 PM »

According to Ger's photo's from the search area, I thought I'd post a bit of info about that area:

Murphy Creek Conservation Area
Trail Guide 2 Trail Guide 1 MapQuest Location Property Map

Size:
1,842 acres.

In Putnam County, approximately five miles south of Palatka and one mile northwest of Satsuma.

http://www.sjrwmd.com/recreationguide/murphycreek/

Description:
The Murphy Creek Conservation Area is predominantly hardwood swamps associated with Murphy Creek and the St. Johns River. The limited uplands contain sandhill, flatwoods and hardwood hammock. Purchase of the Murphy Creek parcel and Murphy Island (a part of this conservation area) protects the water resources of both the St. Johns River and Murphy Creek. Murphy Island contains one of the few upland areas along the St. Johns River that can be reached by boat. High bluffs on the island provide an opportunity for a spectacular view of the river.

Wildlife viewing:
Bald eagles, gopher tortoises, Virginia opossums, white-tailed deer, bobcats and foxes. Numerous waterfowl and wading birds can be found in the wetlands.

Recreational activities:
Hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, wildlife viewing and nature study.
Group camping and primitive camping are allowed only at designated sites.
Murphy Island contains a boat landing, more than six miles of hiking trails and a primitive campsite. more info
Boating and canoeing opportunities are available on Murphy Creek and the St. Johns River, and the property is accessible by water; however, there are no launches located on the property.
Restrictions: more info
Motorized vehicles are not permitted.
Access:
From U.S. 17, turn west on County Road 309B. A parking area is approximately one-half mile on the north side of the road. Access to Murphy Island is by boat only.

For more information:
Call the District’s Division of Land Management at (386) 329-4404.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1888 on: August 29, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »

I can't do screen capture, but it's pretty close to the railroad tracks:

http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=latlong&latlongtype=degrees&latdeg=29&latmin=34&latsec=13&longdeg=-81&longmin=39&longsec=37

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: August 29, 2009, 11:47:30 PM »

Below is the map of that property

[
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: August 29, 2009, 11:56:42 PM »

Re: Misty claiming a number of family members have "messed with her":

Yes, IM - I do recall reading your post now as well - after a whole day at work there are quite a few pages to catch up on - eek!Sounds like we are all on the same page, then - this girl just pulls whatever she can think of out & throws it out there to see what will win her a sympathetic audience . . . Trouble is, she is just too dumb too see that she is no longer fooling anyone . . .

It was also mentioned earlier that some were concerned that she may try to harm herself . . . what do you like-minded monkeys feel about that? I am torn - but I think my gut leaning towards that she would rather just go on complaining "poor poor me" than end it all. I
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: August 29, 2009, 11:58:59 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1892 on: August 30, 2009, 12:01:30 AM »

Don't know what happened to the rest of my post - LOL. What I wanted to finish saying/asking:

I would not be surprised at all though if she were to wind up dead at the hands of someone else - most especially angry violent Ronnie boy . . . thoughts?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: August 30, 2009, 12:05:13 AM »

Man that is a lot of thick brush and a alot of area to search....good thing Ron could take them right to the rose...strange if you ask me.....You would think that they would have searched with dogs today too maybe they did and I just didn't see them in the pics ...what a mess....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: August 30, 2009, 12:05:25 AM »

Don't know what happened to the rest of my post - LOL. What I wanted to finish saying/asking:

I would not be surprised at all though if she were to wind up dead at the hands of someone else - most especially angry violent Ronnie boy . . . thoughts?

I don't think she'd harm herself, but Ron would be crazier than I think he is to kill her with all the intense pressure on them now. I also think she is covering for someone and I don't think she'd cover for her family and that leads me to believe she's covering for Ron, mainly because if she hurt Haleigh on her own and Ron knew, I think she'd have been dead by now. MOO

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1895 on: August 30, 2009, 12:09:05 AM »

Man that is a lot of thick brush and a alot of area to search....good thing Ron could take them right to the rose...strange if you ask me.....You would think that they would have searched with dogs today too maybe they did and I just didn't see them in the pics ...what a mess....

I'm sure it's nothing, but did you notice in the map I posted of the property there is a Rat Island there? Weird huh...........

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: August 30, 2009, 12:11:06 AM »

She sure is mouthing off about a lot of people and I bet they are very angry....if she were to come up missing I bet it would be a toss up with who to start looking at ...too many people with motive.....if you ask me she is playing a very dangerous game
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1897 on: August 30, 2009, 12:36:47 AM »

She sure is mouthing off about a lot of people and I bet they are very angry....if she were to come up missing I bet it would be a toss up with who to start looking at ...too many people with motive.....if you ask me she is playing a very dangerous game

I agree with you completely about this dangerous game she is playing. She has to know how dangerous "this crowd" is. Unless, she thinks Ron will protect her....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: August 30, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »

Going by Ger directions to shell pond off of Forklore .. Not far from Ron's MH..I hope you dont mind me posting all theses pics...

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: August 30, 2009, 12:43:10 AM »

I don't think she'd harm herself, but Ron would be crazier than I think he is to kill her with all the intense pressure on them now. I also think she is covering for someone and I don't think she'd cover for her family and that leads me to believe she's covering for Ron, mainly because if she hurt Haleigh on her own and Ron knew, I think she'd have been dead by now. MOO

I just finished watching the video of Misty’s voice test. It was really hard to watch it all the way to the end. For some reason I have the same aversion to Misty speaking as when I have to listen to George and Cindy Anthony. It makes me feel like I’m being sucked into some kind of vortex. I have to admit that I am truly repulsed by most of the bottom feeders that are involved in this tragedy and haven’t been following the case that closely because of my disgust for them. I feel bad for the loss of this poor little child as she is the only innocent in all of this madness. Those people are just trash!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.