April 30, 2024, 09:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320360 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2009, 10:38:42 AM »

This is EXACTLY what HH reported to us from her lsat trip.......very sad especially in the town she disappeared from Makes you wonder what is really going on in that town and why can't Ron/Misty get off their azz and post flyers and ribbons......not just Crystal - IIRC she has 3 kids to take care of and should do more, but Ron/Misty have jr and do nothing but frustrate LE with their lack of cooperation........PATHETIC and disgusting are words to come to mind
snipped from article above by Armando:

In ending, everyone from TJ Hart to Simon, Cobra and all of those who comment and post and blog and call in with your opinions to Simon’s show are doing more for Haleigh then her own community. I did not see not one flier or post asking for Haleigh Cummings whereabouts. Not one memorial in her honor. No red and purple ribbons around trees. NOTHING. I left my daughter’s teddy bear at Haleigh’s intersection. I did not see anything else! Whether it’s because they have been instructed to or threatened or maybe they just don’t care if Haleigh went missing. I don’t know that’s up to us to decide as the ones who care that Haleigh Cummings is found.

I think that this is what we were talking about on here a week or so ago...it boggles my mind that there are no reminders such as posters, fliers, teddy bears etc...of Haleigh...not in her hometown and not in Baker County where the rest of her family lives...this is really disgraceful imo....
none of these people have jobs, why in heck are they not out posting info about Haleigh in every corner of their small towns??? I am more disgusted by this entire family than ever before...right down to the grand parents!! If her own family is not doing their part to keep Haleigh's name and picture out there, why would they expect total strangers to do more? So they are going to launch balloons and they are going to collect school supplies to mark Haleigh's birthday, what are they doing for her every day until then? what will they do in the days following? nothing! just like they are doing now...Ron gets into fights with family, does nothing that we know of to rally the town to look for Haleigh... Crystal still has not opened up the Haleighbug center in Baker county like she said that she would...how many months since it closed down in Satsuma? enough days to have set up a new center I would imagine......imo...I am beginning to wonder, is it just too much work for Crystal to be bothered doing it? and is it asking too much of Ron/Misty to stay out of trouble and to go out daily and ask questions about this missing little girl or to hang up posters in every little cubby hole in that town? must be since it appears that there is not a sign of a little girl missing in either parent's town....beyond unbelievable to me...ALL my personal opinion...

I included Ron and Misty in my post IM...NONE of them are working and could do more...imo...it is also very sad that the town that her mother lives in has no posters of Haleigh either don't you think? surely none of the stores/gas stations/restaurants  that BOTH of these parents go to in either town would object to a poster of Haleigh hanging in their window...all they would have to do is ask and hang the poster themselves...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2009, 10:39:50 AM »

WTH??????? Couldn't there be a "better" way of telling him about haleigh other than somebody stole her   Do any of these people have any common sense whatsoever   (I believe they have none, and it sealed the deal for me if that is what they told a small child  )
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2009, 10:45:47 AM »

WTH??????? Couldn't there be a "better" way of telling him about haleigh other than somebody stole her   Do any of these people have any common sense whatsoever   (I believe they have none, and it sealed the deal for me if that is what they told a small child  )

I seem to recall that Crystal had jr. on a tv interview  early on, where she was talking to  him about the man dressed in black who came in and took Sissy or something like that..not the exact words  but I wondered then what in the heck they had told this child about Haleigh missing......both sides need to think before they speak I guess...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2009, 10:47:55 AM »

That's what GGMA Sykes said.......FTLOG someone get Jr out of their care, poor kids probably needs massive therapy at this point. He probably wonders if he might "get stole" I'm furious now especially after reading this, and that Ron refuses to cooperate......we knew Misty wasn't and that was horrible, but now maybe we know WHY she wouldn't. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2009, 10:52:50 AM »

yes I remember......very poor choice IMO, but for GGMA to tell Jr "Haleigh got stolen" is beyond the realm of comprehension to me...
Ron and Misty NEED to cooperate with the investigation .........and that we know from LE. I don't recall anything about the Sheffield side NOT cooperating, but I have my own theories why they aren't and it's all about CYA

I seem to recall that Crystal had jr. on a tv interview  early on, where she was talking to  him about the man dressed in black who came in and took Sissy or something like that..not the exact words  but I wondered then what in the heck they had told this child about Haleigh missing......both sides need to think before they speak I guess...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2009, 10:57:18 AM »

Ron Jr needs to be removed from this volatile situation, but I'm aware that won't happen, but for heaven's sake get the little boy some therapy, before it's too late. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2009, 11:04:14 AM »

I hope that ron jr gets some therapy...I would think that a child who has gone through what he has gone through would need to talk with a  person who has training in dealing with children with this type of stress and tragedy in their lives..jmo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »

I agree-incredibly volatile......Ron can't control his temper very well as we've seen, but we know all to well from all the current cases, ie Robert Manwill and so many others how DCF is failing to protect the children and it's a d@mn shame what these babies are subjected to, not just physically but emotionally too. I'm ready for a drink and it's not even noon

Ron Jr needs to be removed from this volatile situation, but I'm aware that won't happen, but for heaven's sake get the little boy some therapy, before it's too late. 

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2009, 11:13:07 AM »

well I am going to the pool so see all of you later!

have a great day everyone...Perhaps we will hear some news on Haleigh soon!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »

Video Clip of Marie Griffis & Crystal

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »

Man arrested for sexual battery involving young girl

Last Update: 10:50 am

Arrested and accused of sexual battery on a young girl

SATSUMA, Fla. -- A 38-year-old Satsuma man has been arrested for sexual battery involving a young girl.

Police say a 13-year-old girl told her parents that she had been sexually assaulted by Donald Sapp about two years ago.

After an investigation, Sapp was booked into the Putnam County Jail on one count of sexual battery.

He is being held without bond.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Man-arrested-for-sexual-battery-involving-young/1oo-zxx_pUqmFeojUPHB8Q.cspx

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2009, 11:49:29 AM »

I agree-incredibly volatile......Ron can't control his temper very well as we've seen, but we know all to well from all the current cases, ie Robert Manwill and so many others how DCF is failing to protect the children and it's a d@mn shame what these babies are subjected to, not just physically but emotionally too. I'm ready for a drink and it's not even noon

Hello IM, and yes I agree Ron Jr. needs some therapy,but I dont see it doing much good if he is to continue to live in the same surroundings that he has been subjected to his whole life, and until something is found out about what happened to Haleigh, I dont know how much good it will do,,,,,This should be another reason for Ronald to want Misty to go get her time line straight and sit down with LE and answer whatever questions they might have if she is not guilty, I dont see what the harm of doing that is, it just might help catch the real  criminal and help LE to drop her from their list of suspects.....
OH and Im glad someone finally wrote about the posters and such not being in the stores and things, I know what I did and did not see........guess someone else had to tell it though..............oh well.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2009, 11:57:20 AM »

I'm ready for one and I don't even drink no more, I'll indulge in a RC Cola  I thought Ron Jr had gotten some therapy early on? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

Hello IM, and yes I agree Ron Jr. needs some therapy,but I dont see it doing much good if he is to continue to live in the same surroundings that he has been subjected to his whole life, and until something is found out about what happened to Haleigh, I dont know how much good it will do,,,,,This should be another reason for Ronald to want Misty to go get her time line straight and sit down with LE and answer whatever questions they might have if she is not guilty, I dont see what the harm of doing that is, it just might help catch the real  criminal and help LE to drop her from their list of suspects.....
OH and Im glad someone finally wrote about the posters and such not being in the stores and things, I know what I did and did not see........guess someone else had to tell it though..............oh well.........
I see your point HH, but somekind of therapy might help, and like I asked before I thought he got some early on. Now I'm just going to say it, could it be that Ron/Misty don't want therapy for the child, because he might say things they don't want him to say?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2009, 12:07:48 PM »

I see your point HH, but somekind of therapy might help, and like I asked before I thought he got some early on. Now I'm just going to say it, could it be that Ron/Misty don't want therapy for the child, because he might say things they don't want him to say?
I think the victums advocate epople had someone talk to him early on, but a regular schedule with a trained therapist is what they are wanting now, but like you say, who knows how many appointments he will make it to since he lives with Ronald and Misty...I dont know ...we will just have to wait and see, maybe GM Sykes will step in and get him there since they live with her also who knows, but I do think it will do him some good to talk to someone that is on neither side...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »

I can't even imagine how scared he is, I'm sure his thought of being stolen must be awful. One of my neighbor's kids who is the same age as Jr, when his grandpa died, for months I kept hearing him say to the other kids, that he was going to die, and the kids kept telling him no you aren't let's just play. So I wonder if Jr is even enjoying anything with the fears hanging over him?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

I can't even imagine how scared he is, I'm sure his thought of being stolen must be awful. One of my neighbor's kids who is the same age as Jr, when his grandpa died, for months I kept hearing him say to the other kids, that he was going to die, and the kids kept telling him no you aren't let's just play. So I wonder if Jr is even enjoying anything with the fears hanging over him?
Yea, I know how that goes, but I just worry if he really did see something or if he was really asleep and didnt hear or see anything, if he knows something deep down then his fears have to worse because who or what he might have seen just may till be around him and that has to be bad........for his sake I hope he knows nothing....that might be a little easier for him to deal with, its just a bad situation all the way around...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:46 PM »

Yea, I know how that goes, but I just worry if he really did see something or if he was really asleep and didnt hear or see anything, if he knows something deep down then his fears have to worse because who or what he might have seen just may till be around him and that has to be bad........for his sake I hope he knows nothing....that might be a little easier for him to deal with, its just a bad situation all the way around...
You got that right, bad situation all the way around 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2009, 12:32:24 PM »

You got that right, bad situation all the way around 
Yes, its bad.......but IMO....someone has to talk soon, someone has to know what happened and the only reason I can think of that someone that might know what happened to Haleigh has not went down to LE and spilled their guts to get the reward money is because, the only one that knows what happened is the one that caused Haleigh to be gone to begin with, and if thats the case then just how in the Hell is anyone ever gonna find out anything...

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »

http://justiceforhaleigh.wordpress.com/

I was able to speak with someone connected to the Sheffield/Griffis family and obtained more information about the action taken in the Putnam County Family Court yesterday.

Since Haleigh’s disappearance Law Enforcement and the Victim’s Advocate office have been recommending and offering free counseling for Ron Cummings Jr.   According to the custody agreement, all medical treatment Haleigh and Ronald Junior receive must be disclosed to and approved by both parents.

Crystal has wanted Junior to receive counseling for the last six months.  So have Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes.  However, Ron Cummings has refused to allow Ron Jr. to receive counseling of any kind.  When Crystal’s six week visitation schedule with Ron Jr. was established she contacted the Victim’s Advocate Office of the Florida Attorney General.   She completed all of the paperwork required to begin counseling and hoped that through this channel Ron Jr. would obtain the help she believes he desperately needs.

Unfortunately, the Victim’s Advocate Office required that Ron Cummings agree to the counseling and he once again refused to allow his son to talk with any therapist, counselor or mental health professional of any kind.  Without Ron’s agreement, the Victim’s Advocate Office had no choice but to decline to provide assistance to Ron Jr.

Crystal believes strongly that Ron Jr. needs some kind of counseling.  Because Ron Cummings would not permit this, she had no choice but to take legal action.   An emergency hearing should take place this week and at that time the documentation of Ron Cummings refusal to allow counseling will be presented to the court.   Hopefully the Judge assigned to the case will understand how desperately Ron Jr. needs to talk with someone and will order Ron to cooperate with getting counseling for his son.

Should the judge find it appropriate to refuse counseling for a little boy who’s big sister was allegedly kidnapped from the room in which he was sleeping, I hope the new attorney working with Crystal will take action that will elevate the issue to a higher court in Florida.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.