April 30, 2024, 01:10:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320397 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2009, 08:55:35 AM »

Let's just say none of them are strangers to drugs.

I do agree with this, although Ron has a far more extensive record for hardcore drugs, and he does appear to have an extremely short fuse (thus requiring LE to camp out at PDM a few days during shift change and the cops worrying about their safety due to Ron being known to carry a gun) during his last arrest. Violent tendencies + drugs + leaving precious children in the care of Misty coming off 3 day bender of sex/drugs = disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »

Please allow me my soapbox moment and don't throw nanners at me.  Everyone is understandably getting frustrated not being able to find these missing babies.  Some of us are forgetting that all posts are in "our opinion only" unless backed by a proven fact with a link to somewhere or something solid.  Strayzes' post says, "lack of cooperation-story suggests", "I believe it is entirely possible", "very well could be", etc., etc., etc.,...  This post could've been worded a little differently but I don't take everything said to heart.  There were some obvious truths to some of the OPINION stated but let's not come out swinging so hard. 

BINGO!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #302 on: August 12, 2009, 09:35:59 AM »

Please allow me my soapbox moment and don't throw nanners at me.  Everyone is understandably getting frustrated not being able to find these missing babies.  Some of us are forgetting that all posts are in "our opinion only" unless backed by a proven fact with a link to somewhere or something solid.  Strayzes' post says, "lack of cooperation-story suggests", "I believe it is entirely possible", "very well could be", etc., etc., etc.,...  This post could've been worded a little differently but I don't take everything said to heart.  There were some obvious truths to some of the OPINION stated but let's not come out swinging so hard. 

BINGO!!
Agreed, and the facts are Haleigh was in the care of her dad and Misty when she went missing, not her mom's care at the time. And Tams and IM I also agree with what you both stated as well.
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #303 on: August 12, 2009, 12:37:05 PM »

Heart, thanks for providing those links that I spent forever looking for.  You rock!  And I adore you!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: August 12, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

Dead Rat Involved in Feud Between Croslin and Cummings

Posted By: Dave Wax Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 8/12/2009 11:31:04 AM    Updated: 8/12/2009 12:41:40 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says they are investigating another incident that may involve Ronald Cummings.

Cummings has been the subject of attention this year as the father of a missing girl for whom there has been an Amber Alert for over six months.

The PCSO says Hank Croslin, Jr., filed a report last Saturday about a dead rat in his mailbox.

He told deputies a neighbor saw Ronald Cummings putting something in his mailbox around midnight.

Cummings was arrested last week following an altercation with Croslin, who is the brother of Cummings' wife, Misty.

The sheriff's office says the incident is not tied to the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. Her birthday is Sunday. She disappeared after going to bed on the night of February 9.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143252&catid=3

Heart
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: August 12, 2009, 01:51:30 PM »

Posted By: Dave Wax Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 8/12/2009 11:31:04 AM    Updated: 8/12/2009 12:41:40 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says they are investigating another incident that may involve Ronald Cummings.

Cummings has been the subject of attention this year as the father of a missing girl for whom there has been an Amber Alert for over six months.

The PCSO says Hank Croslin, Jr., filed a report last Saturday about a dead rat in his mailbox.

He told deputies a neighbor saw Ronald Cummings putting something in his mailbox around midnight.

Cummings was arrested last week following an altercation with Croslin, who is the brother of Cummings' wife, Misty.

The sheriff's office says the incident is not tied to the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. Her birthday is Sunday. She disappeared after going to bed on the night of February 9.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143252&catid=3

Well, my my my . . . and just WHAT do you suppose the significance of a dead rat could be, hmmm? Seems to me that Ronnie boy is getting a bit unnerved at the possibility that anyone who may have any knowledge of any wrongdoings (is that a word? LOL) committed by him might be about to "RAT" him out. . . and he's already loudly and publicly declared that he has no qualms about killing anyone who crosses him. How much longer do you suppose he can continue to try to control this entire situation and everyone involved in it?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 12, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »

Well, my my my . . . and just WHAT do you suppose the significance of a dead rat could be, hmmm? Seems to me that Ronnie boy is getting a bit unnerved at the possibility that anyone who may have any knowledge of any wrongdoings (is that a word? LOL) committed by him might be about to "RAT" him out. . . and he's already loudly and publicly declared that he has no qualms about killing anyone who crosses him. How much longer do you suppose he can continue to try to control this entire situation and everyone involved in it?
Hopefully not much longer 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: August 12, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Putnam County 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, has been questioned about a headless rat found in an in-law's mailbox.

Cummings' brother-in-law Hank Croslin Jr. told investigators he found the dead rat in his Satsuma mailbox Saturday and feared for his life. A fight between Croslin and Cummings two days earlier resulted in Cummings' arrest.

A neighbor of Croslin's reported seeing Ronald Cummings' truck stop at the Croslin's mailbox around midnight the night before.

The neighbor said the truck moved down the street, turned around and drove past with Cummings driving and someone else in the cab, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office report.

Cummings and a second person were interviewed later Saturday and denied knowing about the rat.

Cummings and Croslin fought early Thursday when Croslin and his parents came to the mobile home were Cummings and his wife Misty Cummings stay with Cummings' grandmother.

Ronald Cummings was arrested and charged with felony burglary with battery.

In the report, Croslin said he feared retaliation.

Cummings' daughter was reported missing Feb. 10 from the mobile home where he was living with his girlfriend and his two children. The case gained national attention and has not been solved.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-12/story/father_of_missing_haleigh_cummings_questioned_about_headless_rat

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 12, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

A headless rat 
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: August 12, 2009, 02:06:20 PM »

In the article referenced by Heart above:

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-12/story/father_of_missing_haleigh_cummings_questioned_about_headless_rat

. . . apparently not only did RC find a dead rat to make his point, but he beheaded it. This violent twisted POS is showing us all just exactly what he is capable of, no?
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »

A headless rat 

We both saw that at the same time I do believe . . . EEK is right!!!

Hiya Rosie!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »

Heart, thanks for providing those links that I spent forever looking for.  You rock!  And I adore you!

My pleasure and thank you Thunder Bunny!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2009, 02:26:41 PM »

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Putnam County 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, has been questioned about a headless rat found in an in-law's mailbox.

Cummings' brother-in-law Hank Croslin Jr. told investigators he found the dead rat in his Satsuma mailbox Saturday and feared for his life. A fight between Croslin and Cummings two days earlier resulted in Cummings' arrest.

A neighbor of Croslin's reported seeing Ronald Cummings' truck stop at the Croslin's mailbox around midnight the night before.

The neighbor said the truck moved down the street, turned around and drove past with Cummings driving and someone else in the cab, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office report.

Cummings and a second person were interviewed later Saturday and denied knowing about the rat.

Cummings and Croslin fought early Thursday when Croslin and his parents came to the mobile home were Cummings and his wife Misty Cummings stay with Cummings' grandmother.

Ronald Cummings was arrested and charged with felony burglary with battery.

In the report, Croslin said he feared retaliation.

Cummings' daughter was reported missing Feb. 10 from the mobile home where he was living with his girlfriend and his two children. The case gained national attention and has not been solved.

I'm just glad a neighbor verified this and it's not a he said-he said situation, but to me it sounds like a message. I seriously think Ron needs a mental health evaluation, he seems to be a few fries short of a happy meal or just exceptionally mean 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2009, 02:42:40 PM »

Hopefully not much longer 
Well I had been giving the father of missing HaLeigh the benifit of doubt, but I am starting to think that perhaps Theresa Neves should have gotten her son some professional mental help long before this. jmo at this time.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »

I agree, Ron is way overdue for a mental health evaluation.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2009, 03:29:38 PM »

Missing girl's dad accused of putting headless rat in mailbox

By Lise Fisher & Karen Voyles
Staff writers

Published: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 1:25 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 1:25 p.m.

Ronald Cummings was not charged but was questioned by Putnam County sheriff's deputies about the Aug. 8 rat incident, which was reported two days after Cummings was arrested in connection with another alleged incident involving his wife's family.

Deputies arrested Ronald Cummings Aug. 6 on a charge of burglary with assault or battery after he was accused of hitting his brother-in-law.

Deputies said Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr., the brother of Cummings' wife, Misty, got into a fight on Aug. 6 after Misty contacted her family and said she didn't want to stay at a home with her husband any longer.

When her brother and parents arrived, Hank Croslin said Ronald Cummings was "acting crazy" and swung at him. Croslin said that, as he tried to drive away, Cummings got into the vehicle and started hitting him again. Cummings, meanwhile, signed affidavits saying his brother-in-law and father-in-law were the aggressors, the Sheriff's Office reported. Deputies forwarded those affidavits to prosecutors for review, and Ronald Cummings was booked and later released on bond from the jail. The matter remains under investigation by the State Attorney's Office.

On Saturday, deputies were dispatched to Hank Croslin's home to investigate a claim that Ronald Cummings may have put a headless rat in Croslin's mailbox. Cummings told deputies he was not responsible for the incident.

Croslin told a deputy that he found the mutilated rodent in his mailbox and suspected Cummings put it there because, during the dispute a week earlier, Cummings allegedly told Croslin he would get back at him.

Croslin also told deputies that he knew Cummings owned several guns and he was afraid the headless rat was a sign Cummings was going to kill him. Croslin told deputies he wanted charges filed against Cummings.

A witness who lives nearby gave deputies a written statement about what she saw the previous night. The woman said she had been watching television and heard a truck coming up the road in front of her house. In her statement, the woman wrote that she saw Cummings driving his truck and saw him slow down in front of Croslin's house. Then, she said, he appeared to put something into the mailbox.

Cummings denied the allegation, deputies said, and also voluntarily agreed to be questioned about the incident and to provide a written statement.

Ronald Cummings is the father of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from the home she shared with him, her younger brother and her father's then-girlfriend Misty Croslin in February. Cummings and Croslin have since married.

Investigators continue to search for the 5-year-old girl, who has not been seen or heard from since. Haleigh, who has blond hair and brown eyes, weighed 39 pounds and was 3 feet tall when she was last seen.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090812/ARTICLES/908129940/-1/NEWS10?Title=Missing-girl-s-dad-accused-of-putting-headless-rat-in-mailbox-

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »

Seriously, what type of individual puts a beheaded rat into someone's mailbox?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »

The type with a hot temper, sending a message and/or someone who has trouble controlling their reage Just a guess

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »

The type with a hot temper, sending a message and/or someone who has trouble controlling their reage Just a guess
I could just vomit with the thought of someone doing that, I don't care if it is a rat, things like that upset me. Disgusting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2009, 04:06:44 PM »

Isn't tampering with a mailbox a crime?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.