April 30, 2024, 07:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320345 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 12, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »

Who is this guy?

/www.writeintoaction.com/Jeff%20Hardy%20Complaint.htm

Seems he has filed a complaint against the Sheriff and maybe half of the  County.

IMO, he's a bit of a kook
IA.....we seem to have the same opinion Klaas....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #341 on: August 13, 2009, 04:19:47 AM »

If it were my daughter, I would have came unglued a longgggggg time ago.  Sad

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 13, 2009, 07:38:50 AM »

I think that maybe Ron has been doing this kind stuff for a long time and able to get away with it for whatever reasons.  It's just that there is a spotlight on him now and hopefully there will be consequences.  Retaliation seems to be something he's familiar with, didn't he say on the 911 call the night Haleigh went missing that he knew (or words to that effect) who did this and he would kill them if he got to them first.  Ron just might've done something really bad to someone and isn't just possible that in retaliation they just marched right in and took her right in front of Misty?  I still say lock her up for something minor, hold her for a while and tell her Ron is turning on her, going out with other women and she's probably ditzy and insecure enough to believe it and start spilling what she knows!!!!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: August 13, 2009, 07:39:54 AM »

Haleigh's father is accused of placing rat in in-laws' mailbox

By CHAD SMITH  |   More by this reporter  |  chad.smith@staugustine.com  |   Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2009 ; Updated: 10:04 PM on Thursday, August 13, 2009

The saga of the search for Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings, the 5-year-old Putnam County girl who has been missing since February, took another twist Wednesday, when police announced that her father was accused of leaving a decapitated rat in his in-laws' mailbox, days after a fistfight with the same in-laws landed him in jail.

Ronald Cummings' brother-in-law, Hank Croslin Jr., told police Saturday that he found a rat in his mailbox and suspected Cummings of putting it there "as a sign ... he was going to kill him," according to a police report.

Croslin, 23, signed a charge of retaliating on a witness against Cummings and an unnamed juvenile. In March, Cummings, 25, married Misty Croslin, 17, but it was not clear whether she was the listed juvenile.

Cummings, who denied the allegations and agreed to speak with a detective about the incident, has not been formally charged. The State Attorney's Office is reviewing the case, Assistant State Attorney Chris Kelley said.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said the department released the report Wednesday after fielding several inquiries about it from reporters, but many of the documents related to the case could not be released.

"We're really not giving out any information on this thing," he said.

Cummings was arrested Aug. 5 after getting into a fight with Croslin and Hank Croslin Sr. on the front yard of his grandmother's house in Welaka.

Cummings allegedly entered his in-laws' van to punch the younger Croslin, and he was charged with burglary with assault or battery, a first-degree felony punishable by life in prison.

He was released from jail on bond the next afternoon, and Kelly said the State Attorney's Office is reviewing the burglary charge to determine if it has a case, standard protocol with felonies.

Cummings' mother-in-law, Lisa Croslin, told police she, too, thought he put the rat in her mailbox and said "she had several small children living with her at (her) residence and was afraid that Ronald would come there causing further problems with her son."

A neighbor, Patricia Kay Pierce, told police she was watching TV about midnight Saturday when she saw Cummings drive by her home with the juvenile in the passenger seat.

The juvenile's name was redacted from the police report.

Pierce said she saw one of the two get out of his truck and put something in a neighbor's mailbox.

Monday marked the six-month point since Haleigh was reported missing from her father's Satsuma home on Feb. 10.

Greenwood said investigators don't believe the recent tension between Cummings and his wife's family has anything to do with the girl's disappearance, but it is taking attention away from the search for her.

"We're focusing on trying to find Haleigh," he said, "and we don't want to be distracted by these little issues."

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/081309/news_1846820.shtml

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #344 on: August 13, 2009, 09:22:51 AM »

If it were my daughter, I would have came unglued a longgggggg time ago.  Sad

I would have too....that being said I wouldn't be putting dead headless rats in mailboxes, marrying the "one who got my child stole", nor going across Florida to get tattoos. Makes me wonder what the Croslins know via Misty and what Ron doesn't want "ratted: out on him. Pun intended

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2009, 09:39:37 AM »

Pierces live at 112 Tyler the Croslins at 116 Tyler

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #346 on: August 13, 2009, 09:40:20 AM »

Most people who become unglued because their family member is missing or murdered try to do something constructive, like looking for their loved one, start or join an organization, do something good for the horrible misjustice that was done to their family. Most people are intelligent enough not to put headless rats in a mailbox.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 13, 2009, 09:58:42 AM »

More of the same:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/08/13/news/news02.txt

Deputies report headless rodent left in Cummings relative's mailbox
By Chris DeVitto
Published: Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:16 AM EDT

SATSUMA - Ronald Cummings' brother-in-law says someone put a headless rat in his mailbox.

A report from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office comes a few days after Cummings, the father of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, was arrested and jailed for 12 hours on an assault charge after a fight with his brother-in- law, Hank Croslin Jr.

Cummings had an altercation with Croslin Jr. and other family members after they arrived at Cummings' Welaka home on Aug. 5.

Each claims the other was responsible for the altercation.

Because of the confrontation, Cummings is facing charges of burglary with battery. State Attorney Joe Boatwright said the case against Cummings is still under investigation.

A PCSO report filed on Saturday said deputies who arrived at the Satsuma residence of Croslin Jr. were told that Ronald Cummings was suspected of placing a headless rat in the mailbox because of the earlier incident involving the assault.

"Hank advised that during the investigation of the altercation, Ronald made several comments that he would get back at him," the report said.

A neighbor who witnessed the incident reported to deputies that Cummings' truck was seen near the mailbox about midnight and something was placed inside the box, the report said.

A deputy photographed the dead rat inside the mailbox before disposing of it, the report also said.

Later when deputies questioned Cummings about the incident, he denied he had anything to do with the rat, the report said.

Haleigh Cummings was reported missing at 3:27 a.m. Feb 10 by her babysitter, Misty Croslin, now Cummings' wife.

The discovery prompted a massive search, but no trace of the blond kindergartner has been found.

Haleigh's sixth birthday is Monday.

cdevitto@palatkadailynews.com
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 13, 2009, 10:28:25 AM »

A neighbor who witnessed the incident reported to deputies that Cummings' truck was seen near the mailbox about midnight and something was placed inside the box, the report said.
If it is the same truck with Only God Can Judge Me, or whatever the exact statement is, written on the back window, that was really stupid......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 13, 2009, 10:41:34 AM »

A neighbor, Patricia Kay Pierce, told police she was watching TV about midnight Saturday when she saw Cummings drive by her home with the juvenile in the passenger seat.

Pierce said she saw one of the two get out of his truck and put something in a neighbor's mailbox
(Would Misty be considered a juvenile?)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: August 13, 2009, 11:13:07 AM »

Pierce said she saw one of the two get out of his truck and put something in a neighbor's mailbox

Could be - but I thought she would be an emancipated minor due to her marriage, I sure as he77 hope it wasn't Jr

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 13, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »

Thanks for the map and addresses Heart! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 13, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »

Could be - but I thought she would be an emancipated minor due to her marriage, I sure as he77 hope it wasn't Jr
Me too, that would be awful.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2009, 12:04:52 PM »

hangnon says:

If the witness had said they saw Ron pushing his truck past her house with the minor steering, then maybe I would think about believing her, since Ron's truck does not run.

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,139.msg63275.html#msg63275

Well we would have proof had LE told the reporter OR if the reporter had done a better job of investigative reporting and talked to the witnesses that were with Ron that night.  So no I don't have proof other then I, as well as others, have known, for several weeks that the truck is broken down

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,139.msg63288.html#msg63288

I guess you can call the SA office and ask who gave their statements regarding the report. I am not sure if they are available yet but they will be under the sunshine law. But I can tell you that yes there were witnesses to Ron's whereabouts that night and to the fact that his truck does not run.

I am sure Spunky will dig and find out the truth.

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,139.msg63301.html#msg63301

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »

So, this is all a lie, and of course Ron would never do such a thing?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: August 13, 2009, 12:34:28 PM »

Don't know at this point.  We will just have to wait and see.  I know that there have been posters posting that his truck was inoperable since this rat story began and others stating that his truck had been up on blocks at one time.

We will just have to wait for official reports from LE.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 13, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »

Don't know at this point.  We will just have to wait and see.  I know that there have been posters posting that his truck was inoperable since this rat story began and others stating that his truck had been up on blocks at one time.

We will just have to wait for official reports from LE.
I'll wait and see.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: August 13, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

Posted: Thursday, 13 August 2009 10:12AM

HaLeigh Still Missing as Birthday Nears

Monday, August 17, 2009 is Haleigh Cummings 6th birthday. The Satsuma girl was abducted from her father Ronald Cummings' home in Hermit's Cove while in the care of her now-stepmother Misty Cummings.

Ronald, Misty and Haleigh's brother, Ron Jr., now live with Ronald's grandmother, Annette Sykes. In Sykes' home is a wrapped gift and several stuffed animals waiting for for Haleigh when she returns.

Family members remain hopeful, but anxious s her birthday nears. Annette Sykes told FirstCoast News this week,"It's waiting, you know, everyday waiting. It's waiting for somebody to say 'we've got HaLeigh.' It's like walking on egg shells all the time."

Ronald Cummings rarely sleeps and has been losing weight, according to friends of the family.

Ronald has been the focus of a couple of recent disputes with members of his wife's family. He was recently charges with burglary and assault or battery as the result of a fight in his grandmother's front yard with his brother-in-law and father-in-law. His latest bout of trouble came when Cummings' brother-in-law Hank Croslin Jr. accused him of placing a headless of a rat in his mailbox.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says law enforcement officials are wanting your information on this case. He says they are missing just one piece of this puzzle. All they want to do is bring HaLeigh Cummings home.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also confirmed earlier reports that an FDLE agent is now combing through all leads to make sure nothing is missed.

The Sky has also learned that Misty Croslin-Cummings was asked again to come in for re-questioning in the child's disappearance. Misty now has an attorney and both have declined the request for futher quesioning.

Families Plan Birthday Events for HaLeigh

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4999874.php

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »

Thanks for the map and addresses Heart! 

FCL~good to see you stranger.......missed ya

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »

(snipped)

The Sky has also learned that Misty Croslin-Cummings was asked again to come in for re-questioning in the child's disappearance. Misty now has an attorney and both have declined the request for futher quesioning.

Sorry but that is BS!  Misty was the last one (according to her) to see Haleigh alive.  Why isn't she cooperating?  This is exactly why people like me think she and Ron are guilty of harming Haleigh.  If you have nothing to hide you hide nothing.  You cooperate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.