April 30, 2024, 02:25:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320410 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Are there any monkeys participating in the balloon release on Monday? TIA

I AM I AM I AM I AM!!!!   

I am as well!  an angelic monkey
My 12 year old and I will be releasing ballons when I get home from work.  So sad. Poor baby! 

pb
  an angelic monkey  Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: August 16, 2009, 10:50:01 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/16/haleigh-cummings-update-ron-and-ratgate/#more-2572         Art Harris does have a way with words 
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »

I AM I AM I AM I AM!!!!   

Thunder!!!! Wonderful to hear!!  I will be at Dads military honors service, 21 gun and all, and his entombment so will not be able to, was going to ask if a monkey participating can release an extra for me and I will figure a way to get the cost of balloon to that monkey. I will surely be with you in spirit though, I know this will sound crummy but my mind will be on Haleigh Monday through dads service. We had his mass already but had to wait until they had things together for the military honors ceremony. I will be thinking of you thunder and will say a silent prayer for Haleigh.

Dear Searching,  I promise to release some for you.  Crazy Monkey! You're not going to try to send me money.  I know YOUR HEART is in it, that is the important thing. 

My Father also had a military service. Sad  It went a lot faster than I thought it would, once they got the ball rolling. But no fear, Thunder is here and I will be thinking of you and saying prayers for you and HaLeigh as I release them.  I'll take pictures.  ((you))

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #483 on: August 16, 2009, 12:03:49 PM »

I AM I AM I AM I AM!!!!   

Thunder!!!! Wonderful to hear!!  I will be at Dads military honors service, 21 gun and all, and his entombment so will not be able to, was going to ask if a monkey participating can release an extra for me and I will figure a way to get the cost of balloon to that monkey. I will surely be with you in spirit though, I know this will sound crummy but my mind will be on Haleigh Monday through dads service. We had his mass already but had to wait until they had things together for the military honors ceremony. I will be thinking of you thunder and will say a silent prayer for Haleigh.

Dear Searching,  I promise to release some for you.  Crazy Monkey! You're not going to try to send me money.  I know YOUR HEART is in it, that is the important thing. 

My Father also had a military service. Sad  It went a lot faster than I thought it would, once they got the ball rolling. But no fear, Thunder is here and I will be thinking of you and saying prayers for you and HaLeigh as I release them.  I'll take pictures.  ((you))

Thank you so much Thunder!! It means so much to me. I was feeling so bad not being able to participate, I feel better now. The family has already started arriving and I have had a full house since Friday. They all know now who Haleigh is and who the monkeys are and all aspects I could explain. They will print fliers in their hometowns now and post them, some are printing them to post on the drive back. I was shocked that most of them had not heard of our HaLeigh and more so I was heart broken.

OT, the full honors services go fast? We were told to expect to be there several hours, maybe for family to all arrive? I am quite nervous as I just got somewhat back on my feet and steady after his passing and now, I feel like I am being hit in the back of the knees to knock me back down, does that make sense? Just as his mass and all, my mind will be on HaLeigh as well so I think it will be a day of sorrow all the way around.

Hope we find her soon.

((you))  I needed the hug. Thank you, for everything Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: August 16, 2009, 01:37:32 PM »

* Update: I just off the phone with another guest for tomorrow. If this pans out, hold onto your hats. Trouble is brewing.*

Simon and Jan Barrett                   (Does anyone know who this guest might be? And why trouble is brewing?)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »

* Update: I just off the phone with another guest for tomorrow. If this pans out, hold onto your hats. Trouble is brewing.*

Simon and Jan Barrett                   (Does anyone know who this guest might be? And why trouble is brewing?)

No, no rose, I do not know who the guest might be.  I guess we will have to play by ear at 3 p.m. eastern, lol.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: August 16, 2009, 01:51:15 PM »

No, no rose, I do not know who the guest might be.  I guess we will have to play by ear at 3 p.m. eastern, lol.
Thanks, I just noticed this, and wondered. So it will be noon my time, just curious about what trouble 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 16, 2009, 02:52:39 PM »

TES Returning and Mark NeJame on board.

August 16, 2009

Filed under: Uncategorized — justiceforhaleigh @ 10:03 am

It was announced on Friday that high profile Orlando attorney Mark Nejame announced that he, Tim Miller of Texas Eqqusearch and the Cummings family will hold a news conference on Monday, August 17 concerning Haleigh Cummings.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-nejame-equusearch-cummings-081409,0,2131721.story) stated “NeJame, EquuSearch founder Tim Miller and the Cummings family will hold a press conference in Orlando on Monday to talk about their plans to proceed with the search.”

Word of NeJame’s involvement has been met with concerns and questions. We know that Mark NeJame represented TES in the Caylee Anthony case. We also know that he represented George and Cindy Anthony for a period of time while Caylee was missing while their daughter was the prime suspect. It was stated in that article that Haleigh’s family contacted him to help find Haleigh.

If TES does return to search, they will need the permission of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office to do so. Warrants will be needed to search private property.

Hopefully PCSO will direct the organization on areas that could use some attention; and hopefully one of those areas of interest will be PDM Bridge and the area around it as it appears that this area has not been searched extensively as of yet.
As to NeJame’s involvement, we don’t know if he is speaking in the capacity of counsel to TES or if he is representing a member of the Cummings family. Regardless, I believe his presence is a positive.

If he is representing TES he may be able to help them to execute extensive searches with the cooperation of law enforcement and the courts. If he is representing a member of the Cummings family, I believe he will demand that his client cooperate with the investigation and if possible, help to bring resolution to this case that has surpassed six months of searching for Haleigh.

When NeJame resigned as counsel for George and Cindy Anthony, he released this statement:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2792560/Statement-from-Mark-NeJame-Resigning-as-Cindy-and-George-Anthonys-Attorney

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.
George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these “sightings” will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?

Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.
Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me “everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.” However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you’re doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.
I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other … an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.

I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client’s prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.
This statement speaks to NeJame’s desire in the Anthony case to respect his clients while drawing clear boundaries with regard to who and how he will offer legal advice. It appears that when the paths of attorney and client were divergent, NeJame chose to cease representation. That tells me that NeJame may have been unwilling to support the Anthony’s belief that their daughter was innocent and their refusal to cooperate with the investigation.

I sincerely hope that NeJame is offering advice to the Cummings family that will compel them to cooperate fully with the investigation into Haleigh’s disappearance. Given the statements of late from representatives of the PCSO as well as from Haleigh’s father, we know that Ron and Misty are not cooperating. Perhaps Mr. Nejame can convince them that they need to. And hopefully, that cooperation will lead investigators to Haleigh Cummings and the prosecution of the persons responsible for her disappearance.

http://justiceforhaleigh.wordpress.com/

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 16, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »

Thanks Heart 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: August 16, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I want to take the time to thank all of you for being so diligent in bringing forth your research and all the links, videos and photos. 

I don't always get the opportunity to post here, but do my best to keep up.  I get so discouraged with all the side shows that have gone on with this case that I have to step away from time to time (as I'm sure many others probably do too).

I'm thrilled that Tim is returning for another search for Haleigh & hope LE will give him their full support.  Haleigh deserves it.   an angelic monkey

A Poem for Haleigh
posted on youtube by Kellyemerald:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yARTemyHedA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yARTemyHedA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: August 16, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »

Leonard Padilla is on the show.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 16, 2009, 04:11:05 PM »

hangnon says:  Tim Miller has joined Ron and his family at the vigil for HaLeigh this afternoon in Welaka.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post50611

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 16, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »

Thanks Heart and cece 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: August 16, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »

hangnon says:  Tim Miller has joined Ron and his family at the vigil for HaLeigh this afternoon in Welaka.

I haven't seen anything official that TES is joining RON.  He may very well be searching on the request of Ron just as he could only search for Caylee on the request of the Anthonys or LE.   This of course has nothing to do with Ron and Misty's innocence in the matter and everything to do with finding a missing Haleigh.  Which is as it should be.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: August 16, 2009, 05:00:25 PM »

thanks for all the updates dear monkeys!
I arrived home today so I will be sending up some balloons for Haleigh tomorrow...from myself and  all monkeys who are unable to participate...
Searching...what an honor for your father!

I am glad that the school supplies program for Haleigh was successful and I am just as hopeful and glad that the balloon launch will be a success as well...It makes me glad that the families are doing some useful things for the search for Haleigh...seems that they are trying to work together and that makes me happy...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: August 16, 2009, 05:12:44 PM »

Thanks Rose, yes he does, and the way he tells it gives one the real understanding just how crazy the situation really is.....What is Ron thinking, how can he even act like this with his beautiful daughter missing, makes no snse to me...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: August 16, 2009, 05:14:27 PM »

I haven't seen anything official that TES is joining RON.  He may very well be searching on the request of Ron just as he could only search for Caylee on the request of the Anthonys or LE.   This of course has nothing to do with Ron and Misty's innocence in the matter and everything to do with finding a missing Haleigh.  Which is as it should be.
I agree, Haleigh is the innocent one of all these players...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: August 16, 2009, 05:15:19 PM »

From the radio show, Cobra says it is critical information, T.J. says he cannot say who asked for the search.  (Wonder why it would be critical info, and why they can't say who asked for the search?)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: August 16, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »

From the radio show, Cobra says it is critical information, T.J. says he cannot say who asked for the search.  (Wonder why it would be critical info, and why they can't say who asked for the search?)

Maybe they don't know who asked for the search. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: August 16, 2009, 05:28:02 PM »

Maybe they don't know who asked for the search. 
That could be, we may learn tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.